May 16, 2024, 01:46:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #489 7/8 - 7/9/2006  (Read 132538 times)
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 08, 2006, 06:41:13 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I'm starting to think it is allergies.  Constant runny nose, sore throat into my ears and night sweats.  I might just be falling apart!  Might have to take some bonded medicine tonight! lol

Easy ~ we have mold year-round in central Texas ~ what you've described is the reaction many, many folks have  Crying or Very sad Also, headaches and fever.  It really is just awful.  I realize it could be something else, but since you mentioned allergies, I perked up and figured I'd throw in a comment.  Really do hope you feel better ~ it can be miserable.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 08, 2006, 06:41:17 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Easy..think I fixed it...changed to show e-mail address...hope I did it correctly and not going to show my e-mail address for all the trolls to see!! haha

I will have to find that joke again and send it to you.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 08, 2006, 06:41:39 PM »

Anyone going to listen to Art Wood tonight?

I jumped in in the middle of things after nearly a week away from the computer..what show is he on and what time please???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 08, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "spooky112483"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Thanks, Jacqueline...now, I don't feel so bad.  I remember it...just can't prove it.

A Jersey girl to the rescue...how'e the shore?

Oh my Gawd water was beautiful 68 degrees....

heading back tomorrow !

Hey Jacque I haven't had the opportunity to tell you I was so happy to hear about Uncle Mike!! That is such great news but I hate that he had to go through all of that

I haven't heard/read the news....been away from the computer....but I gather this is good news for UNCLE MIKE!!!  PTL!!!!

Thanks!

It is great news, family is soooooooo thrilled!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 08, 2006, 06:41:42 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Could be wrong.

Yes Anita went into detail so much so that Greta wanted to crawl under the table.  Now if we were to ask Anita questions about that conversation she would say she never said that because if she did say it happened it would be considered a sexual assault against Natalee.  According to Joran they only cuddled on the beach Rolling Eyes

Hey Guys!! catching up..but this really ticks me off!! If Greta was there when Anita talked GRAPHICALLY about what Joran did to Natalee...so graphic she wanted to crawl under the table...how in the he-- could she ever say she "tends to believe him"?!  SHE WAS THERE!!!

Greta sold her integrity for an exclusive with a murderer.....and  could only ask the questions a murderer approved....yea Greta you are one for the books.....[/quote]

Worse than that Sunny...ok..so you sell your soul for the interview..but then she had to add..she tends to believe him...that disturbs me even more!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 08, 2006, 06:42:35 PM »

Easy..think I fixed it...changed to show e-mail address...hope I did it correctly and not going to show my e-mail address for all the trolls to see!! haha

I will have to find that joke again and send it to you.

thank you!! Loved that one and it is so me!! haha

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 08, 2006, 06:42:40 PM »

errr, now I'm having a brain fart! greta said that anita described the, basically, sex between Natalee and Joran that Joran had told to Anita. But where did we come up with Anita desrcibing her underwear? I just dont remember the origin of this for some reason or it being said on greta.
somebody knock me up side the head!!!

The underwear description came from one of Joran's statements that Beth has in her possession.  I never heard Anita speak of underwear.

i am still perplexed as to how Klass got on the judges desk to see her calendar...`and also wondering if klass knows what color undies the judge put on this morning  Shocked
hey monkeys......

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: July 08, 2006, 06:42:44 PM »

HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 08, 2006, 06:43:58 PM »

If possible, please someone recap the show tonight.

Out for the evening.........

TIA

Laughing

GO ITALY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 08, 2006, 06:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

I'm starting to think it is allergies.  Constant runny nose, sore throat into my ears and night sweats.  I might just be falling apart!  Might have to take some bonded medicine tonight! lol

Easy ~ we have mold year-round in central Texas ~ what you've described is the reaction many, many folks have  Crying or Very sad Also, headaches and fever.  It really is just awful.  I realize it could be something else, but since you mentioned allergies, I perked up and figured I'd throw in a comment.  Really do hope you feel better ~ it can be miserable.

It has been extra bad this year, but it has been extra dry down here too.  Could be grass pollen, or something.  I'm pretty sure the sore throat is just from irritation due to the allergies, or sinus problems.  I will be fine.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2006, 06:45:15 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

mold bad here in St Lou too!! and I am allergig to mold..miserable sometimes!! I am a realtor..I can tell as soon as we walk into a house if a home has foundation problems and/or water problems by my instant reaction to the mold...clients think I am psychic!!! haha Some are really impressed!! Then I have to admit I am not psychic...just allergic!! haha

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2006, 06:45:31 PM »

Easy have you tried spraying/washing you sinuses with warm salt water?  It works....just a thought Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2006, 06:45:57 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
I'm still a few pages back, but wanted to share my theory of that evening.

THEORY

J2K and Natalee leave CnC's.
Satish is dropped at his home.
Joran, Deepak pick Freddy up.  Natalee is not succumbing to the drugs yet, so they take a drive out by the lighthouse.  Natalee jumps out of the car (it is going slow b/c of the rough roads and Deepak's low riding suspension).  A chase ensues and Natalee falls into the rocks striking her head.  There are superficial cuts which bleed profusely, but unknown to them Natalee is bleeding within her skull too. They place Natalee in the backseat, where blood gets on the seat & headliner of the car.
They stop at the pond to wash her blood off.  Joran takes off his shoes to wash them, but when they are seen by the gardener, they panic and leave without them.
They carry Natalee into Joran's apt to film the sexual encounter. Deepak is freaking about the blood in his car, so he leaves to go home and clean his car.  This leaves just Joran & Freddy. Natalee is passing in & out of consciousness b/c of her head wound, the drugs & alcohol.  They both rape her while filming it.  While Joran & Freddy are viewing the tape and sending it to Deepak, Natalee makes her phone call(s).  Joran catches her in the act, and in anger strikes her, and she falls unconcious.  Joran can tell she is hurt very badly and runs for Daddy's help.  Paulus takes a wait-n-see attitude b/c he does not want to answer any questions if he takes her for medical help.  Unfortunately, the bleeding in her brain from the fall at the rocks causes her death. Later that morning, Joran is dropped off for school (whether driven to the bus stop or all the way to ISA).   Paulus also takes Freddy home but tells him to come back in the afternoon when Joran is thru with school.

Paulus deals with Natalee's dispostion, therefore the boys have no idea what happened to her. When Anita comes home, she finds out about it, and Joran is forced to turn over Natalee's underwear that he saved as a souvenir.  Or maybe Joran told Paulus that Nat wasn't wearing any, but Anita found them when scouring Joran's room.

This scenario doesn't include Guido as I don't believe he directly participated. He may have been involved after the fact (when he was supposed to be playing tennis with Joran the next day).  Perhaps Joran told him what happened, and KJ was trying to force him to talk by implicating him as an accessory to it.  Joran confiding in Guido could make Guido very scared, and his family retained Sprong b/c of what Guido knows rather than for him participating in the crime.

Sun...so much of this rings true for me..but I think it needs a little fine tuning...such as..gardner saw them at pond at 2:30am and Natalee's call from Joran's was at 3am..not alot of time to get home and do anything. So mabe the filming was done in car or at lighthouse? Not sure if that's possible because of lighting.

works for me......
thanks for all the time u put in to this

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2006, 06:47:39 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

errr, now I'm having a brain fart! greta said that anita described the, basically, sex between Natalee and Joran that Joran had told to Anita. But where did we come up with Anita desrcibing her underwear? I just dont remember the origin of this for some reason or it being said on greta.
somebody knock me up side the head!!!

The underwear description came from one of Joran's statements that Beth has in her possession.  I never heard Anita speak of underwear.

i am still perplexed as to how Klass got on the judges desk to see her calendar...`and also wondering if klass knows what color undies the judge put on this morning  Shocked
hey monkeys......

ok...time for me to grab a depends again!! peeing my pants laughing again!!! Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2006, 06:47:44 PM »

Easy have you tried spraying/washing you sinuses with warm salt water?  It works....just a thought Wink

I have the nasty allergies, but would most likely drown myself if i tried that.....lol

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2006, 06:48:00 PM »

I haven't heard/read the news....been away from the computer....but I gather this is good news for UNCLE MIKE!!!  PTL!!!!

Thanks!

It is great news, family is soooooooo thrilled!

What an ordeal.....I will be interested to read the story one day soon.....someone has got to get him for a book deal!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2006, 06:48:30 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Thanks, Jacqueline...now, I don't feel so bad.  I remember it...just can't prove it.

A Jersey girl to the rescue...how'e the shore?

Oh my Gawd water was beautiful 68 degrees....

heading back tomorrow !

Hey Jacque I haven't had the opportunity to tell you I was so happy to hear about Uncle Mike!! That is such great news but I hate that he had to go through all of that

Amen!! Aren't they making arrangments for his flight home? I'm so STOKED!!!

Bring Natalee home...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2006, 06:49:12 PM »

ooh Sunny...you are brilliant!! I forgot..I started using that saline spray and it really really helps!!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2006, 06:49:43 PM »

Anyone going to listen to Art Wood tonight?

I jumped in in the middle of things after nearly a week away from the computer..what show is he on and what time please???

He will be on Dana Pretzer's satellite radio show again tonight.  You guys need to call early and ask some tough questions, like what the hell did Joran do with Natalee!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2006, 06:50:46 PM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
HI SUNNY IN TEXAS!!!

Do you remember the Dutch word that was used way back in the beginning to describe sex.....anything from cuddling to the full monty, I guess?

Well, my hubby just came home with his new toy...a Harley...so I gotta go help him unload it from the trailer.  

Safe my place...I'll be back.

Wait for me Sunny, okay?!!

Wasn't it vrijen?

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.