May 21, 2024, 09:34:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #530 10/7 - 10/11/2006  (Read 123266 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: October 07, 2006, 07:19:10 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
So is Clint suppose to talk about the case or are you guys just going to
hit him with questions??

I imagine he'll talk about alot of cases including the NH case.  Always good to be ready with some questions!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: October 07, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Shizaru - hate to ask this question, but is this OK?  Or do you need it to match the other one with the (1), (2), (3)??

No, that's fine, thanks!  Sorry about being so particular.

Ok please tell me who builds houses like that where the sleeping area is apart from main house .. they must have been just adding on over years

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2006, 07:22:12 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Shizaru - hate to ask this question, but is this OK?  Or do you need it to match the other one with the (1), (2), (3)??

No, that's fine, thanks!  Sorry about being so particular.

Ok please tell me who builds houses like that where the sleeping area is apart from main house .. they must have been just adding on over years

Match box house.  What a dump.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: October 07, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »

In large antebellum houses in the South, the kitchen used to sometimes be built separate from the rest of the house in case of fire.  Maybe they were afraid Joran would burn down the house or something.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: October 07, 2006, 07:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
FYI, the other night when I met Jug, he told me he reads at SM all the time...I was thinking about certain incidences that have come up and was like  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

I'm sure Beth, Jug and Dave realize that forums are made up of a mix of people.  We cannot control their moods or maturity levels.  After what they have been through I'm sure they've seen it all, IMO.

Beth and Jug, Dave and Robin have been through something these last 17 months that none of us ever want to go through.  They have my respect and my support.

Well said, Klaas!! I'm still proud to be a monkey!! We've always had some of the best minds out there!!!

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: October 07, 2006, 07:27:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
In large antebellum houses in the South, the kitchen used to sometimes be built separate from the rest of the house in case of fire.  Maybe they were afraid Joran would burn down the house or something.

Rolling Eyes

Nah they just don't want Joran in the house at all.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: October 07, 2006, 07:28:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Rolling Eyes

ROFLMFAO

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: October 07, 2006, 07:34:04 PM »

When I look at the VDS compound, I get a feeling of claustrophobia and wonder what the views looking away from it are.  I don't find Aruba very attractive at all.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: October 07, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
When I look at the VDS compound, I get a feeling of claustrophobia and wonder what the views looking away from it are.  I don't find Aruba very attractive at all.

Well I always wonder what people say when they leave there.

1. Probably thank god we got out alive.
2. What a POS place.

Also, When the pool needs more water they put Paulus in the middle and show him a picture of Beth make him sweat to fill it up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: October 07, 2006, 07:53:02 PM »

Well I always wonder what people say when they leave there.

1. Probably thank god we got out alive.
2. What a POS place.

Also, When the pool needs more water they put Paulus in the middle and show him a picture of Beth make him sweat to fill it up.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: October 07, 2006, 07:54:07 PM »

Rolling Eyes

ROFLMFAO

Seriously, I wouldn't want him coming home drunk at all hours waking the younger kids and setting that example for them.  Especially after having Paulus for a father. . . . . . Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: October 07, 2006, 07:55:33 PM »

And they really don't waste any money with any of the mowing and trimming of weeds nonsense, either I see.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: October 07, 2006, 07:57:30 PM »

Klaas,
Are we supposed to leave Dana's thread nice and clean or go over there and post all our questions?

Better have instructions before somebody  Shocked trots over and makes a few posts if we are not supposed to post there.  Or lock it or something?

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2006, 08:00:28 PM »

Klaas,
Are we supposed to leave Dana's thread nice and clean or go over there and post all our questions?

Better have instructions before somebody  Shocked trots over and makes a few posts if we are not supposed to post there.  Or lock it or something?

I created a thread already for questions for Clint van Zandt.  I would put all questions for Clint there.

If you have a specific question for Dana you can create a new thread in that forum.

I'll keep the shows stickied at the top.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: October 07, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »

Quote from: "Pita"
Every time I start to post something, I will remember that Jug reads here.
It seems that Joran has had his own apt. since he was 15 according to the article "Joran is a Delicious Youth".  
Jerry, the ?? year old virgin, really does have the surname Strawberry?
Anna:  Laughing You have a way with those subtle zingers.  Laughing

Jerry Strawberry is also known as Cheremy Croes, which I believe is his birth name.  Since he is often seen with Steve Croes in the Aruban clubs, I wonder if he is related in some way to him??

I haven't found the name of Croes with Jerry/Cheremy, but his real first name does appear to be Cheremy.  From Steve Croes Zorpia site he lists him as Jerry Strawberry:

http://www.zorpia.com/djdiablo669/album/415038

Klass,

Here's a link to Cheremy Croes tickle site...

http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=spbzq9-WJR3kc.lz
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: October 07, 2006, 08:54:02 PM »

OT~ Sorry

NONE AND LALA update!
Just got a call from the girls.. it was HARD to hear them cause its half time and the band is playing! They both sound like they are having the time of their lives. None needed a good night out and I am glad lalas is there with her!!  (lalas left her pencils behind Smile
I am suppose to hug Nemo.. so HUGS to Nemo!
None will call me later or tomorrow when its more quiet..lol
It was great to hear lalas on the phone.. shes precious as is None.
God love'em!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: October 07, 2006, 08:55:21 PM »

Um eweee.. yucky pic of Steve Croes and the Jerry Strawberry ..
Their facial expressions.. they could pass for twins damn near. Eeeek!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: October 07, 2006, 08:59:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Jerry looks like a frog.  Come to think of it so does Karin Janssen.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: October 07, 2006, 09:01:58 PM »

Jerry looks like a frog.  Come to think of it so does Karin Janssen.

ROFL  SAN! You crack me up!! Where is your sidekick Widget?? ROFL
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: October 07, 2006, 09:02:17 PM »

OT~ Sorry

NONE AND LALA update!
Just got a call from the girls.. it was HARD to hear them cause its half time and the band is playing! They both sound like they are having the time of their lives. None needed a good night out and I am glad lalas is there with her!!  (lalas left her pencils behind Smile
I am suppose to hug Nemo.. so HUGS to Nemo!
None will call me later or tomorrow when its more quiet..lol
It was great to hear lalas on the phone.. shes precious as is None.
God love'em!

So glad she's got a good buddy with her!! I hope the Tide does better than the Tigers did today...

Bring Natalee home...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.