May 13, 2024, 06:03:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365722 times)
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: January 14, 2009, 02:41:05 PM »

Hi again Monkeys!!!!

I've been trying to catch up alittle more today.It seem's we have endless pages about the area Caylee was found.All this code breaking stuff..I dunno but I'm going to have to go on the record and say it's all coincidence.No way would Casey ever be that smart unless she absolutly for certain wanted her to be found.I just do not think Casey Anthony is as intelligent as this whole scenario would make her.Personally,I think she is as dumb as a board and very much a simpleton.It seem's she has proven this from the very beginning.She kills her daughter and tosses her directly off the road almost a stone throw from her house.Not the brightest crayon in the box..jmo

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: January 14, 2009, 02:41:08 PM »

Canadian forensic anthropologist joins Casey Anthony's defense
Walter Pacheco | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:59 AM EST, January 14, 2009

<snipped>
The head of the forensic science department at a Canadian university is the newest member to join Casey Anthony's defense team.

Forensic anthropologist Scott Fairgrieve, chair of Forensic Science at Laurentian University in Ontario, will be helping attorney Jose Baez's team as an expert consultant in the search, recovery and analysis of human skeletal remains.

"My role in the case is basically peer review," Fairgrieve told the Orlando Sentinel. "I will be reviewing reports on the evidence. So far everything I've done has been remotely.

Article:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,7346015.story

Need membership to read Trimm 

Try this. Sea.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/orl-bk-casey-anthony-011409,0,4103662.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1862 on: January 14, 2009, 02:43:01 PM »

Hi Sparky !

Didn't want you to think I was ignoring you 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: January 14, 2009, 02:43:11 PM »

I guess we're gonna have to...unless HH starts talking..  <snipp>

Give and old Lady time here, I thought he was leaving but he was still talking about something very interesting and before I go into it it all,    when Kronk says they got off at 2pm  and he didnt call anything in until  9....does he mean 9pm?..........tell me he is not saying 9pm....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1864 on: January 14, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »

Give and old Lady time here, I thought he was leaving but he was still talking about something very interesting and before I go into it it all,    when Kronk says they got off at 2pm  and he didnt call anything in until  9....does he mean 9pm?..........tell me he is not saying 9pm....
Yes he said he called at 9 or 9:30pm, at least that is what I thought.
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1865 on: January 14, 2009, 02:45:32 PM »

I just got done reading the Orange County Sheriff report on the police response dated 8/13/2008 to Roy Kronk- Roy/meter Reader /T-56

T-56 is that the area they responded to...If so where is T-55

My head is spinning...Thoughts going through my head..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html

HHHmmmmm, got my attention!

WOW ... Is anyone thinking what I am thinking? T-55 = TIMER 55???

Now I get it. 

Just got back from scrubbing the kitchen floor. Wow first thing I though too was TIMER 55!! WOW!

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: January 14, 2009, 02:45:39 PM »

Hi again Monkeys!!!!

I've been trying to catch up alittle more today.It seem's we have endless pages about the area Caylee was found.All this code breaking stuff..I dunno but I'm going to have to go on the record and say it's all coincidence.No way would Casey ever be that smart unless she absolutly for certain wanted her to be found.I just do not think Casey Anthony is as intelligent as this whole scenario would make her.Personally,I think she is as dumb as a board and very much a simpleton.It seem's she has proven this from the very beginning.She kills her daughter and tosses her directly off the road almost a stone throw from her house.Not the brightest crayon in the box..jmo

Thanks for the reality check TATER!  ITA about her not being smart, just lucky I think.  It is however easy to get caught up in all the hoopla!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: January 14, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.  I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot.  I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job.  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book

Lucinda - that sounds like a job that you would be well suited for, profiler.   

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

Scary but very interesting profession.......
Do you think casey did this on purpose?
I do, but would like your input on this.

Lucinda, i just wanted to say i ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOU POSTS! i am usually so far behind, i hate to post when i am behind. sometimes i feel ignored, but then i realize that maybe they feel the same way. i have felt ignored before & even stupid for what i post, but that being said, i know all the monkey's are here for Caylee! i hate it when anyone is feeling down, but that just shows you have feelings-SOMETHING KC DOESN'T!!!!!!! IMO.
i don't know how to give you my e-mail address, but if you want it, (if you want to talk) i'm sure there is way to get it to you! i think you are a SMART & INSIGHTFUL MONKEY!

PS-i still haven't got the copy & paste down yet!
PSS-i had to google "how to google" lol

wendi
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: January 14, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »

Same here.  PM
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1869 on: January 14, 2009, 02:49:17 PM »

Did anyone notice that the OCSO took TONS of aerial views of the houses surrounding the site where Caylee's remains were found? I was just wondering if anyone could tell whether the 8718 Brackenwood house, where Dom Casey was scavenging about, was one of the houses they were focusing on. They zoomed in on a lot of homes that weren't the Anthonys' home. I have poured over all the OCSO images myself, but I can't tell if that 8718 Brackenwood was one of the homes. My head is hurting. I'm in information overload.

Here's the link:

http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/CrimeSceneGallery/tabid/558/Default.aspx

TY rmcalo, I did not see this before.  Going to take a look right now!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: January 14, 2009, 02:50:03 PM »

I just got done reading the Orange County Sheriff report on the police response dated 8/13/2008 to Roy Kronk- Roy/meter Reader /T-56

T-56 is that the area they responded to...If so where is T-55

My head is spinning...Thoughts going through my head..

http://www.wftv.com/news/18473765/detail.html

HHHmmmmm, got my attention!

WOW ... Is anyone thinking what I am thinking? T-55 = TIMER 55???

Now I get it. 

Just got back from scrubbing the kitchen floor. Wow first thing I though too was TIMER 55!! WOW!

Does anyone know police codes for areas? Casey did get to know alot of police in Florida!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: January 14, 2009, 02:50:21 PM »

Hi again Monkeys!!!!

I agree that Casey is dumb but I'm wondering if her alter ego Zanny is smarter?
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: January 14, 2009, 02:50:34 PM »

VIDEO Sheriff's Office Responds To Kronk

Includes statement by Conway
Iron Cowgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1873 on: January 14, 2009, 02:50:56 PM »

Ok, I don't know who to give credit to for this map I just found.  What this person has done, is to mark all the significant places in the Orlando area to the case.  There is a tidbit of info written about each location. 

When you first pull up the map, you will see a map of Arkansas, which makes me think whoever made it lives there.  If you click on the first link that says Caylee, then you will see all the pertinent locations.  They are on the left side of the map.

http://maps.live.com/?q=caylee&mkt=en-US&FORM=BYX2#JmNwPTI4LjQ4NzYyNCU3ZS04MS4yNjMzMjYmY2lkPUUwRkUwNzA5QTlBRjUzQ0UhMTMz
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1874 on: January 14, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »

wendi

(((ducking the pretty kittys claws)))

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: January 14, 2009, 02:53:01 PM »

thanks boo, noone ever makes me feel invisible here, its my own self paranoia that I have.  lets say a shy monkey coming out her shell, and the best thing about this group, is I have made friends in here, and getting over my shyness.  I have a lot of insights to add, I know i miss heaps on the case, you all talk so much, and adding updates, and I miss a lot.  I just hope some things I can add too.  I have some knowledge on decomp, only last year I left my job as a mortuary worker.  I wanted to get into embalming, but I suffer from chemical sensitivities.  All my job entailed, was pick up the deceased from their point of death, and take them to the funeral home (morgue)  some times, my job entailed picking up body pieces from car accidents, sometimes, that involved searching in tree tops for body pieces, they flew that high from impact.  Pick up a head in a paddock, all part of my job.  And, as much as every body thinks, a mortuary worker is the one left to deal with the body , and pieces, unless its a crime scene, but then, we still sat around for hours waiting for the Ds to give us the all clear to take the body to the coroner.  Usually tho, accidental deaths, car wrecks, kids drowning, the elderly, was my job.  I just picked up the body, and take it to the funeral home.  In USA you call the morgue.  I am not doing this work any more.  However, I havent been too well, but my ambition is to get right back into it, and even more so, is become a profiler.  Thats my dream.  I tell you, I can sit face to face with anyone, and read them like a book

Lucinda - that sounds like a job that you would be well suited for, profiler.   

thanks klass, thanks everyone.  I love you all, and you all have made me feel so welcome.  Just fighting with my hubby over work, he cant stand me doing mortuary work, he would rather see me busting my guts cleaning motels, he does not understand my passion. Let alone encourage me.  Goodnight, sorry for my outburst. 

Scary but very interesting profession.......
Do you think casey did this on purpose?
I do, but would like your input on this.

Lucinda, i just wanted to say i ALWAYS ENJOY READING YOU POSTS! i am usually so far behind, i hate to post when i am behind. sometimes i feel ignored, but then i realize that maybe they feel the same way. i have felt ignored before & even stupid for what i post, but that being said, i know all the monkey's are here for Caylee! i hate it when anyone is feeling down, but that just shows you have feelings-SOMETHING KC DOESN'T!!!!!!! IMO.
i don't know how to give you my e-mail address, but if you want it, (if you want to talk) i'm sure there is way to get it to you! i think you are a SMART & INSIGHTFUL MONKEY!

wendi

I second Wendi's thoughts as well, Lucinda.  Just wanna add, you always "crack me up" and I could never ignore you....You're an AWESOME monkey!!!!   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: January 14, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »

Why in the  world would someone wait until 9pm to call the police about something they saw between 1pm and 2pm in the afternoon, he was off work.....why wait until 9pm to call....OMG.......if you really listen to what he says in that interview.....really listen good.....................I think he just said some stuff that put himself in a bad light!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: January 14, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »

VIDEO Sheriff's Office Responds To Kronk

Includes statement by Conway

Thanks.    If the family wants to know how Caylee died, all they have to do is ask their murdering daughter!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: January 14, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

Maps use letters and numbers for coordinates so that you can find a specific location.

ABC Street is located at B 13.  So you draw a line down from b and then a line across at 13 and where they intersect is ABC Street. 

Hope that is clear.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: January 14, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »

Hi again Monkeys!!!!

I agree that Casey is dumb but I'm wondering if her alter ego Zanny is smarter?

I guess first Klaas,it would have to be determined she has alters and I don't even buy that.I think she simply swiped the name from the apartment rental place she was at and ran with it. That would be more like the path a liar and thief would take.Simple for a simpleton....jmo again...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.