May 04, 2024, 03:16:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219433 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:53 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing. 

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF? 

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING.  IF we believe the last posts of Capslock at SM then why on earth would the Persistence be going back to Aruba to search the ocean?

Again...I thought Capslock solved the riddle?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: March 13, 2009, 09:30:24 PM »

You know I'm reading over at GM and shaking my head.  Not just at what ldstlou posted but at what they are doing. 

It appears they are going over Shango stuff again.  My question is, I thought Capslock solved the riddle?  What happened to Caps witness?  Seems to me everyone now posting at GM is starting from scratch to include Johan posting photos of Joran and Michael with the belt around Michaels neck, OLD CRAP from nearly 4 years ago.  WTF? 

WHICH IS ANOTHER THING.  IF we believe the last posts of Capslock at SM then why on earth would the Persistence be going back to Aruba to search the ocean?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #162 on: March 13, 2009, 09:31:06 PM »

Thank you, Janet.  As always, you have the patience of a Saint.  Lou hates what is discussed here, yet she can't stay away.

Clarifying my Bill Kurtis comment:  I do feel that he has had a sterling reputation.  The Freebirds were astonished when the documentary aired and there was NO mention of the Persistence and the trap.  While Kurtis DID come before Kyle for the Freebirds, by the time it aired we were aware of the trap and its contents.  And we knew that Kurtis and his researchers had contacted the Persistence crew, so it was a huge WTF while we were watching it.  We kept waiting and waiting and......nothing

Oh, and  back at ya!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #163 on: March 13, 2009, 09:31:42 PM »

IIRC, Kyle did too.  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: March 13, 2009, 09:33:14 PM »

What has become of that sage CapsLockWizzard?  Is he still posting somewhere or has he faded
into the sunset?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: March 13, 2009, 09:35:46 PM »

Hi Guys,
I thought you all would like to know this
Dave & Robin Holloway's 10 yr. old daughter was injured in a fall from the monkey bars at school earlier this week. She was briefly unconscious & x-rays revealed 2 fractured vertebrae in her back. She is currently in a hospital in Jackson, MS. My granddaughter goes to the same school & this was announced to the students. Please keep the Holloway's in your thoughts & prayers. Monken
Thank-you for the news, Monken -- so sorry to hear that. I'm not sure I even recall they had a young daughter! I'm also sorry to hear it happened on "monkey bars" - we'll probably get blamed at SM.

You're Welcome everyone!
Wreck, actually they have 2 daughters, the youngest I believe is in kindergarten. Earlier this school year I saw them both, and as they walked past my car I couldn't believe how much the 10 yr. old looks like Natalee!  It just blew me away!

I'll update when I know more!

Thanks Monken, I hope and pray she is o.k.
I am glad to hear Dave has a little Natalee.  I know he will treasure her as he always has Natalee.  He is a good Dad.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: March 13, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »

Thank you, Janet.  As always, you have the patience of a Saint.  Lou hates what is discussed here, yet she can't stay away.

Clarifying my Bill Kurtis comment:  I do feel that he has had a sterling reputation.  The Freebirds were astonished when the documentary aired and there was NO mention of the Persistence and the trap.  While Kurtis DID come before Kyle for the Freebirds, by the time it aired we were aware of the trap and its contents.  And we knew that Kurtis and his researchers had contacted the Persistence crew, so it was a huge WTF while we were watching it.  We kept waiting and waiting and......nothing

Oh, and  back at ya!

Wingnut ... thank you for clarifying.

I flew the coop prior to Kyle Kingman becoming a Natalee's Freebird and began submitting posts to the site.

Thanks again.

Janet

(Edit: typo)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:40:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: March 13, 2009, 09:36:07 PM »

What has become of that sage CapsLockWizzard?  Is he still posting somewhere or has he faded
into the sunset?

Last I heard he went over to CnG but I don't think he posted much there.  If he's posting elsewhere it's under a different name or on a "private" site. 

My guess is that he faded into the sunset.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: March 13, 2009, 09:36:53 PM »

Oh, and  back at ya!

Wingnut ... thank you for clarifying.

I flew the coop prior to Kyle Kingman becoming a Natalee's Freebird and began submitting posts to the site.

Thanks again.

Janet

EDIT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: March 13, 2009, 09:38:01 PM »

Maybe they'll send BTgirl or Sam over to explain what happened to Caps  

Gold Monkey Chat Bar 6 Users Active:
 Carnut, Lalas, SunFreak, Sam, BTButt, CP,
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: March 13, 2009, 09:40:23 PM »

into the sunset?

Last I heard he went over to CnG but I don't think he posted much there.  If he's posting elsewhere it's under a different name or on a "private" site. 

They are going over the Shango/Simian stuff, but they never mention Caps.  I believe he has faded away too.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:15 PM »

into the sunset?

They are going over the Shango/Simian stuff, but they never mention Caps.  I believe he has faded away too.

If he is a man he would not have lasted long with that bunch of "chatty" "nosey" women.  Oh, JMO.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: March 13, 2009, 09:43:51 PM »

By the way, neither Lala's or Capslock are banned from SM so they could explain if they chose to 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: March 13, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

into the sunset?

If he is a man he would not have lasted long with that bunch of "chatty" "nosey" women.  Oh, JMO.

I can think of another word for that.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: March 13, 2009, 09:47:01 PM »

into the sunset?

OR stuck in one of the secret dungeons..er..I mean Hidey Holes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: March 13, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »

Next we'll see the newest registered member of Goldmonkeys is.....Capslockwizard 

and a thread that says...

Welcome Capslock, hope to see you in chat 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: March 13, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »

Next we'll see the newest registered member of Goldmonkeys is.....Capslockwizard 

Don't forget he was endangered here (SS)....If he shows up there, we will know he's still safe.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: March 13, 2009, 10:03:18 PM »

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: March 13, 2009, 10:08:52 PM »

YOu know, I am almost embarassed for them at GM with all that childish nonsense posted on that front page.
*notice: I said ALMOST!

But the thought does strike me that this is nothing but a Pi*sing contest for some of them. Natalee has been long lost in their hatefulness.
I honestly do NOT understand this at all.

If they disagree with something, why not just disagree and move on?
Do they know how hateful and insane they appear to anyone that happens to see that crap?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #179 on: March 13, 2009, 10:14:45 PM »

YOu know, I am almost embarassed for them at GM with all that childish nonsense posted on that front page.
*notice: I said ALMOST!

But the thought does strike me that this is nothing but a Pi*sing contest for some of them. Natalee has been long lost in their hatefulness.
I honestly do NOT understand this at all.

If they disagree with something, why not just disagree and move on?
Do they know how hateful and insane they appear to anyone that happens to see that crap?

That's why I posted to Janet to ignore it.  I agree, Artcolley.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.