May 01, 2024, 06:31:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #92 1/15/09 - 1/17/09  (Read 321037 times)
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #600 on: January 16, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »

Goodnight to all those headed out.

Good evening to the incoming Moonlight Monkeys 

The jailhouse interview video tape is nauseating. Casey has NO interest in her missing daughter. She actually said "i'm a victim, too".  I would very much like her to be the "victim" of a firing squad.     
Agreed. Then she should be cremated and her remains flushed down the prison toilet!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #601 on: January 16, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »

So what is the recommended remedy after watching those jail tapes? They should come with a warning not to eat before viewing! That POS had absolutely NO discipline or accountabilty growing up did she? She ran the show I guess. What is up with George constantly calling her beautiful or hey gorgeous. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach after watching those tapes. Casey had to have been Enraged when she killed Caylee. Its obvious.

Uh...I'm guessing the board concensus is that you put Vicks on your feet!
You seriously crack me up!   
Uh, thank ya, thank ya verry much!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: January 16, 2009, 09:41:45 AM »

good morning monkeys, and lurkers,,,,here is the news I found today>>

The Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains has received a $5,000 reward from a local lawyer.

Roy Kronk accepted a check from Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

NeJame said he received $5,000 for his involvement in the case, and he felt it was right to give the money to Kronk.

"He had done something good. It was only appropriate to do something good back," NeJame said Thursday.""

still, things that make me go hmmmmmm   mio

The question is did he sell a picture to GMA or not?  Well we all know they license the picture and get the interview for free cough, cough.  Another $5,000 why not.  However:

Even if Mark NeJame is doing this for the right reasons (IMHO the jury is out on this), paying/rewarding anyone involved with this case and then reporting it to the media just causes more creeps to come out and try to make money off of Caylee.  I honestly don't know why NeJame had to let every media source know what he was doing, if he was just feeling philanthropic.

I dont want to sound like I am defending Mark, cause imo I dont think he needs it on this one, but if Kronk sold an image, that's on Kronk. I know for a fact that Nejame was considering doing this 3 weeks ago, and had the issue checked out to his satisfaction.

The announcement actually came from Kronk's attorney Dave Earl, not Mark, and the press followed up with Mark for soundbites, which is customary. I am not and cannot vouch for Kronk, dont know the guy, but I do believe Mark firing the A's, representing TES pro bono and this reward are genuine examples of Mark efforts to help others.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: January 16, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »

Obsessed with Pepsi? That's funny. I am obsessed with Dr Pepper! 

Ah, but do you have a shrine to Dr Pepper?    (You'd get a good chuckle out of this guy's can collection.. not to mention posters, jackets, etc...    )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: January 16, 2009, 09:42:56 AM »

The jailhouse interview video tape is nauseating. Casey has NO interest in her missing daughter. She actually said "i'm a victim, too".  I would very much like her to be the "victim" of a firing squad.     
Agreed. Then she should be cremated and her remains flushed down the prison toilet!

Even that's too good for that b*tch.

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: January 16, 2009, 09:44:08 AM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the shits again, only with slore casey 

Is that monkey talk or Aussie talk ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #606 on: January 16, 2009, 09:44:34 AM »

Jeep owner here too.  Don't you love the way Jeep owners wave to each other?  I also love my Jeep.

My mom got a Jeep last year and said the same thing.  I hate her driving so I always drive when we go anywhere so I have never witnessed the waving thing.  I thought she was just being goofy when she said this! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #607 on: January 16, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »

Ok, then how bout her remains should be flushed down a, ahem, previously used, filled up toilet? LOL
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #608 on: January 16, 2009, 09:47:34 AM »

Almost done with the video ... I think I'm going to be sick. She "chose Dad" for the visits b/c he won't ask questions. He will not put the focus on Caylee. Cindy is badgering her in an effort to get to the truth -- unsuccessfully. And Casey is one cold, cold bitch.

She murdered her child and now she wants to throw a little hissy fit because she's "all alone" in jail. Her family is eating chili witohut her. Oh, boo hoo hooty hoo. Cry me a friggin river, Casey. 

oh, on a nicer note -- morning monkeys! My monkey tail is just now thawing out!!!! 

Happy FRIIIIIDAY!!!! 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: January 16, 2009, 09:47:41 AM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the sh*ts again, only with slore casey 

Is that like busting heads? Or Shooting the Breeze with?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: January 16, 2009, 09:48:24 AM »

Ok, then how bout her remains should be flushed down a, ahem, previously used, filled up toilet? LOL

That's a little better. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #611 on: January 16, 2009, 09:49:42 AM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the shits again, only with slore casey 

Crack the shits. I need to find out what it means pronto. I am using that one today in conversation as many times as possible. Hope I don't get fired! 

I remember you, Caylee.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:32 AM »

Jeep owner here too.  Don't you love the way Jeep owners wave to each other?  I also love my Jeep.

My mom got a Jeep last year and said the same thing.  I hate her driving so I always drive when we go anywhere so I have never witnessed the waving thing.  I thought she was just being goofy when she said this! LOL.
It was so wierd when I first got my Jeep.  I thought there was something wrong when I got my first wave.  My DH, who knows everything, told me about the custom. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:38 AM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.  I did want to apologise tho.  Its all good, I wont crack the sh*ts again, only with slore casey 

Is that like busting heads? Or Shooting the Breeze with?

I dunno, but it's funny !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:49 AM »

For those in the cold zones, try to stay warm today

Ha!  I love love love it, I just woke up and this made my day!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Prove it!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: January 16, 2009, 09:50:55 AM »

good morning monkeys, and lurkers,,,,here is the news I found today>>

The Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains has received a $5,000 reward from a local lawyer.

Roy Kronk accepted a check from Mark NeJame, who formerly represented Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

NeJame said he received $5,000 for his involvement in the case, and he felt it was right to give the money to Kronk.

"He had done something good. It was only appropriate to do something good back," NeJame said Thursday.""

still, things that make me go hmmmmmm   mio

The question is did he sell a picture to GMA or not?  Well we all know they license the picture and get the interview for free cough, cough.  Another $5,000 why not.  However:

Even if Mark NeJame is doing this for the right reasons (IMHO the jury is out on this), paying/rewarding anyone involved with this case and then reporting it to the media just causes more creeps to come out and try to make money off of Caylee.  I honestly don't know why NeJame had to let every media source know what he was doing, if he was just feeling philanthropic.

seems to me, a humble gesture from the giver, remains silent, or else it becomes bragging.....

at the moment, I am still undecided on this happening, , yet, ,it just does not feel right.
the anthonys hire najime, or he lawyers for them for free and media attention.
then he quits when things get hot...
now, he GIVES HIS money to kronk, in order to do the right thing??

I just do not believe any of them have nor will  ever do the right thing.  They all knew, and they have all attempted to aquire ill gotten gains, all in the name of Caylee..may she rest in peace, or at least haunt every one of them..

and oh yeah, I wish I had the vicks knowledge when I had my flu from haties last week. Next time, I will try that for sure.... mio
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: January 16, 2009, 09:51:17 AM »

Good Morning Monks..old and new.....after watching this latest all I can say is....watch out what you demand BOZO............if he thought this tape was going to evoke any sympathy for his client he was so far off base....if he thought he was going to prove that she had emotions....well, yep he showed that...her anger, her self pity that they had done this to her, her hatred for her parents and the LE...yep, showed that. Her self center concern for only herself...yep it showed that. Her lack of concern for Caylee...yep it showed that....  Yep BOZO you did a great job of showing who and what your client REALLY is!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: January 16, 2009, 09:52:47 AM »

It was so wierd when I first got my Jeep.  I thought there was something wrong when I got my first wave.  My DH, who knows everything, told me about the custom. 

My sales guy told me about the "wave" and I thought he was nuts.  Didn't take me long to figure out he was right    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #618 on: January 16, 2009, 09:52:53 AM »

Morning Monkey friends!

Still battling my cough, my keyboard is still sticking, and it's -11 here this morning (and that's not wind chill baby!). But don't worry, it'll warm up to 8 by 3pm!! Wooo hooo, heat wave!! 

I've got to head off to work this morning, think I'll leave my dog home just so he can stay warm all day. 

Hi Boo. Have a good one. Did you not hear of the VICKS treatment? They say to rub it on the bottom of your feet and put socks on. Cough Be Gone!!! My mom used to eat it sometimes. YUCK

Yeah, I did the Vicks on the feet. It really did work!! I just have a tiny tin, so I'm going out and buying a jar today. I really do have to find my gloves somewhere around here!! But my Jeep does warm up pretty quick. Man I love my Jeep!! Esp in this weather, nothing can stop me!! 

Birds of a feather flock together!! We have 3 jeeps. The newer 07', The ole work horse 99',and the plow Jeep.85'

They keep on going and I have NEVER been stranded with any of our Jeeps. Many times I just go around the others sliding away, and off I go! I also have pulled out a bunch of people in bad storms. They have big rallies up-state in New york and it is amazing what they can do.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #619 on: January 16, 2009, 09:53:52 AM »

So what is the recommended remedy after watching those jail tapes? They should come with a warning not to eat before viewing! That POS had absolutely NO discipline or accountabilty growing up did she? She ran the show I guess. What is up with George constantly calling her beautiful or hey gorgeous. I feel absolutely sick to my stomach after watching those tapes. Casey had to have been Enraged when she killed Caylee. Its obvious.

Well, I personally drank some red wine curtesy of Lovin'Life last night!  THat sure helped me. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.