May 05, 2024, 02:18:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #3 7/11 - 7/12/11  (Read 361951 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 11, 2011, 06:04:03 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jail-video-response-20110711,0,6770622.story
Casey Anthony: Station renews efforts to get jail video of Casey Anthony's reaction unsealed
By Amy Pavuk and Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel
4:45 p.m. EDT, July 11, 2011

::snipping2::
WKMG General Manager Skip Valet said the station is pursuing the issue because, "There were some jail employees reprimanded at the time. We want to look into it. I think the tape is still a newsworthy piece of this story that hasn't been resolved."

Strickland, the original judge assigned to the case, watched the video and applied a three-part legal test, including whether the video could influence a potential jury pool.

"Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt," Strickland wrote in his order.

In its latest motion, WKMG contends there is no prejudice to Anthony now and the tape should be released.

"It could potentially say a lot, it could potentially say nothing, but we think we should look at it and let people know what's contained on that tape," Valet said.

As of Monday, the defense filed no response to the request and no hearing date has been set.

apavuk@tribune.com or 407-420-5735. hboedeker@tribune.com or 407-420-5756

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: July 11, 2011, 06:05:48 PM »

Note: please don't anybody quote that whole huge juror post. Just copy & past the portions you want to refer to.

Here's what I notice - This guy wasn't an alternate afterall, he is Juror #11 and the foreperson, he's from Ohio, he's "eye-candy" supposedly, Casey Anthony didn't take any notes on him when he was being interviewed...which was extremely rare.

Another note:
He was compared to George Clooney but then he was said to more closely resemble the coach from Friday Night Lights. The only one I can think of that the media women would think was "hot" would maybe be referring to Coach Taylor from FNL. Wonder who teaches Health & Phys Ed in Pinellas County that could be compared to Coach Taylor...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: July 11, 2011, 06:12:25 PM »

I agree Blonde - Casey and Cheney are a bit cozy.  Watch very closely in this video at approximately 10:27 ..........just watch Masons hand.  IMO he was feeling and not just touching.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28452270/index.html

YUCK!!

Thanks for spotting that!!

Guess he was trying to figure out weither she was stuffing her bra.  
Monkey Devil! You got it!  Yuck... is right too - he is a perverted old man if you ask me.  I had to watch that several times but he appears to be copping a feel.
[/quote ]  Yes  he is ,why because he can Monkey Devil!

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 11, 2011, 06:15:36 PM »

I agree Blonde - Casey and Cheney are a bit cozy.  Watch very closely in this video at approximately 10:27 ..........just watch Masons hand.  IMO he was feeling and not just touching.

http://www.wftv.com/video/28452270/index.html

YUCK!!

Thanks for spotting that!!

Guess he was trying to figure out weither she was stuffing her bra.  
Monkey Devil! You got it!  Yuck... is right too - he is a perverted old man if you ask me.  I had to watch that several times but he appears to be copping a feel.

Yes  he is ,why because he can Monkey Devil!

Such a Chester...
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #264 on: July 11, 2011, 06:17:45 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I was wondering if it was ever brought up in court that Cindy Anthony was in the process of trying to get custody of Caylee right before Caylee went missing?

nope..not that I heard anyways

I was just wondering cause I remember hearing about that and what I remember Cindy saying in court was how wonderful of a mother Casey was and how she reminded her of herself as a young mother....which if that is true if contradicts how she really felt what kind of mother Casey was.

Just more possible perjury charges piling up. At some point the court will not be able to ignore them. Cindy has lied as often and as seriously as has Casey. Keep finding these examples.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: July 11, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx
Could Cindy Anthony Profit From Casey Anthony's Trial?
Airdate: 7/11/2011

Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal. 

What can she say to try and defend that? It obviously looks as though they're greedy and thinking about money first, even before they're thinking about putting their family unit back together," says image consultant Mike Paul.

The only beauty in this is - in Casey's eyes, her mother will be getting deals before she is. Maybe they can start suing each other.  I would never read anything either of them had a hand in writing.  I admit I may, if in the right state of mind, watch an interview with Cindy.  The only reason being is for comic releif, as she has been to me the past 3 years.  Sponsers should realize that people don't WANT to hear from ANY Anthony.  If they will lie on the witness stand in a court of law, why would they ever tell the truth for money in an interview, book or movie.  With enough patience, they will self destruct..never to be heard from again. I personally can not wait.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: July 11, 2011, 06:24:37 PM »

when is judge going to impose sanctions or whatever punishment on Bozo? will we hear about this or will it be televised? or will it never happen now? also, what about perjury charges against Cindy? also, will we ever hear anything on Judge Perry's thoughts, feelings on this trial?

I think that the jury wanted to go home. they were done with all this..the defense drug it out way way way too much..as planned..they wore the jury down. they wanted to go on vacations..they got their wish..and now a murderer gets to go on vacation as well..maybe they should meet up somewhere on a sandy beach with a tropical drink and toast to each other...'
I wonder if the jury is doing any research on Casey now that it is all over? they said that they knew very little about the case...did they try to find out more now that this is over...will they regret their decision even more after that?

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: July 11, 2011, 06:27:14 PM »

http://www.insideedition.com/news/6558/could-cindy-anthony-profit-from-casey-anthonys-trial.aspx

Casey Anthony's mother Cindy was spotted meeting with a top Florida financial advisor.

Her sit-down with J. Michael Bass, president of PrimeQuest Wealth Strategies, is triggering speculation she may have signed a lucrative book or movie deal. 

What can she say to try and defend that? It obviously looks as though they're greedy and thinking about money first, even before they're thinking about putting their family unit back together," says image consultant Mike Paul.

The only beauty in this is - in Casey's eyes, her mother will be getting deals before she is. Maybe they can start suing each other.  I would never read anything either of them had a hand in writing.  I admit I may, if in the right state of mind, watch an interview with Cindy.  The only reason being is for comic releif, as she has been to me the past 3 years.  Sponsers should realize that people don't WANT to hear from ANY Anthony.  If they will lie on the witness stand in a court of law, why would they ever tell the truth for money in an interview, book or movie.  With enough patience, they will self destruct..never to be heard from again. I personally can not wait.

I don't want to hear from Baez or other member of the defense team, either. The minute they open their mouths, the lies spew out. I can't believe they can't learn to shut up, because all they get in return is backlash. They more they talk, the more trouble they get themselves into. They just aren't as adept at tracking their lies and just keep getting caught.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: July 11, 2011, 06:31:05 PM »

Suing each other? I hope there's another physical confrontation and this time Cindy chokes her death! 
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: July 11, 2011, 06:32:36 PM »

http://www.change.org/petitions/supreme-court-of-the-state-of-florida-investigate-the-jurors-in-the-casey-anthony-trial
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #270 on: July 11, 2011, 06:36:05 PM »

WOW, Bozo must be about 5"1 if he is shorter than that pipsqueek mediawhore Geraldo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: July 11, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »

Done
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 11, 2011, 06:41:57 PM »

when is judge going to impose sanctions or whatever punishment on Bozo? will we hear about this or will it be televised? or will it never happen now? also, what about perjury charges against Cindy? also, will we ever hear anything on Judge Perry's thoughts, feelings on this trial?

I think that the jury wanted to go home. they were done with all this..the defense drug it out way way way too much..as planned..they wore the jury down. they wanted to go on vacations..they got their wish..and now a murderer gets to go on vacation as well..maybe they should meet up somewhere on a sandy beach with a tropical drink and toast to each other...'
I wonder if the jury is doing any research on Casey now that it is all over? they said that they knew very little about the case...did they try to find out more now that this is over...will they regret their decision even more after that?

So much for Lady Justice being blind.  I guess it's okay to lie under oath "sometimes".  This whole thing sucks.  The law is the law.  Period.  I do not think it's ok to lie because she wanted to save her daughter.  How is that different from someone lying because he wants to save his own butt?

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: July 11, 2011, 06:44:00 PM »

Hey guys, I just came across something... Remember that bipolar nut lady that had an outburst during jury selection? Remember she had to go in front of JBP for yelling baby killer or something? He sentenced her to 2 days in the Pinellas County Jail? Well a potential juror was being interviewed when that crazy lady had her outburst. JBP had that potential juror wait outside of that courtroom while he handled the situation with crazy lady. Well, while that potential juror was waiting in the hall, a man in black talked to her & asked her a bunch of questions...She assumes he's a detective...so JBP excuses her from the jury pull!

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/casey-anthony-we-got-jury-and-a-show-stopper/

Quote:

4046 will be next.

She heard about the case.  Caylee was missing and a babysitter was involved.  She remembers they found the child and the mother had been arrested.

No opinion as to guilt or innocence.  She can set aside what she knows.  She says she hasn’t heard the mother’s side of the story.

She presumes Casey is innocent till evidence is proven, she wouldn’t have a problem if Casey didn’t testify.

This isn’t the sharpest person!

DP vs LWOP

She is neutral on the death penalty.

There was just an outburst in the courtroom and a guard hustled a woman out.

She apparently yelled out, “She killed someone anyway!”  She apologized to the bailiff as she was led away…strangely, carrying her shoes!

Mason wants the potential juror released because of the ‘outrageous’ outburst.  Ashton wants her brought in and questioned!

Judge Perry calls for a recess to research some law.

They bring the woman in weeping.  Her name is Elizabeth Ann Rogers. Judge Perry asks why she shouldn’t be held in contempt?

She is bi-polar manic depressive, borderline personality disorder, PTS and ADHD.  She is on Thorazine as well as methadone which she last took at 6am.

Judge Perry says you interrupted jury selection and we may now have to lose that potential juror.

What a mess!

She was in court in another courtroom for domestic disputes, stopped in this court because she had never been there and has a 3-year-old and just wanted to know why!

Perry could have sentenced her to 179 in jail because of the gravity of the situation.  Judge Perry took her disability into account and sentences her to 2 days in the Pinellas County jail.

Just a bizarre, disturbing incident!

4046 is brought back. Somebody talked to her in the hall about the outburst.  A man in black!  Perry asks what man in black?  A detective, she thinks.

Judge Perry releases her. 

Judge Perry slammed something hard on the bench and huffed, big time. He is royally pissed!  He has never allowed himself to show real anger before even though he’s had countless opportunities to!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 11, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »

gee I thought they were so skeered with all the 'death threats' they were in hiding....yeah right!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 11, 2011, 06:46:33 PM »

Reading  comments on Yahoo news re Mason's comments about her safety. Here is a cute one:  What's the worry? 12 people decided that the child wasn't murdered, despite being thrown to rot in a swamp with duct tape on her face. Let Casey face whatever the world has to give her. She's not a retiring president...just put her on the street and say "bella vita".

and this one.....:  We, the internet jury, find the defendant guilty of being a lousy human being, and sentence her to five years reading comments about herself on Yahoo.
or...i think we should give Scott Peterson a hall pass to take her fishing on Christmas!!

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthonys-safety-post-release-worries-lawyer-122521730.html

I know I am just wasting space here with these, but I enjoyed the comic relief. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #276 on: July 11, 2011, 06:46:38 PM »

http://nation.foxnews.com/casey-anthony/2011/07/11/sneak-peek-gretas-exclusive-interview-casey-anthony-jury-foreman
July 11, 2011
Sneak Peek: Greta's Exclusive Interview With Casey Anthony Jury Foreman

video at link.

What part of "George was NOT on trial" did they not understand???
They are 12 brain dead jurors.......PERIOD!
They need to STFU and live with their mistake. Them talking about their deliberations or should I say lack of........only proves what cretins they really are.

It's just crazy---makes no sense.   I honestly think it's possible they really were not prepared to reason intellecturally and with care.

I am sorry, I will NOT respect this jury or their verdict, they are idiots and I sure as hell hope they don't bother to vote/ First of all so many of them thought it odd that George was combative with Jose, who on earth wouldn't be when accused of molesting their child and putting their p@@@@ in their kids mouth before school?? I'd have spit in his face......secondly, according to these nuts anyone who is successfull at hiding the body until all evidence is gone is "not guilty", what about all the no body cases prosecuted with a Guilty verdict, many on 1st degree murder (oh, nevermind those jurors in the no body cases actually had a common sense). Third, since when does the state have to prove how a death occured, WTH do they want a damn video. I think CSI has ruined so many jurors, that is not real life in the majority of the cases and last (for now anyway) Jennifer Ford said she had NEVER heard of the case until calles for jury selection IIRC, that is perjury IMO since you'd have to live on the moon or some remote village in the Australian Outback to have never heard of the case. I loathe all of them, CA, the DT and Geraldo of course.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 11, 2011, 06:48:20 PM »

HLN, Nejame 1 minute ago. He said, "...in this case, the key was jury selection."

By the Constitution, we are required to be tried by our peers; those like us. That is the jury Casey got. Like her, "most" of them were not particularly well educated. "Most" did not read newspapers, just like Casey. "Most" did not watch the news on television; like Casey.

These people lived their lives in almost "loner" or "hermit like" fashion. They cared nothing about what was going on in the world around them; much like Casey. This jury was made up of people who cared little about anything except themselves and their own families. Yup, just like Casey.

Well informed jurors would have come away with pride at their conviction and guilty verdict.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 11, 2011, 06:49:49 PM »

Hi Everyone!  I was wondering if it was ever brought up in court that Cindy Anthony was in the process of trying to get custody of Caylee right before Caylee went missing?

no because she wasn't......she had been urged to...but she said she didn't have money to hire an attorney IIRC

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #279 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:00 PM »

Cookie, I doubt he will hand down sanctions.

The jury wanted to go home and were stupid and lazy. I hope and pray they are seeing the videos of court when they were out of the courtroom and KC's behavior (laughing as soon as the jurors walked out, etc) and I hope that is why London juror can't eat, Publix lady retired and shagged butt to Michigan and all the others can't sleep at night because they let her off and didn't do their job. I wish we had a juror punching monkey since we don't I will use this one 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.