May 01, 2024, 10:23:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 351437 times)
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #720 on: September 22, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »

I am just reading the posts of this Exit13 over at WS... and agree that he doesn't sound all that legit to me...

Does anyone recall whos MySpace account it was who had the "Just slip her a glass of Chloroform" (or whatever in the world it said) pic on it?  Just curious as he mentioned that nobody at that house would know anything about Chloroform, but that you could get it anywhere....

Gracias 

That was on someone's Facebook account but I don't recall who.

Richardo's

Thanks! 

Nice guy...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #721 on: September 22, 2008, 01:46:15 PM »

I am just reading the posts of this Exit13 over at WS... and agree that he doesn't sound all that legit to me...

Does anyone recall whos MySpace account it was who had the "Just slip her a glass of Chloroform" (or whatever in the world it said) pic on it?  Just curious as he mentioned that nobody at that house would know anything about Chloroform, but that you could get it anywhere....

Gracias 
I'm behind, if nobody's answered I am pretty sure it was Ricardo
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: September 22, 2008, 01:46:30 PM »

According to Exit13, we can cross Brandon Snow off the babydaddy list:

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gummishoe 
Hi Exit I would have a brain pain right about now Ouchies.
Do you know Brandon Snow?

Thanks for your time, again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lol yes i do

he is NOT the father..
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #723 on: September 22, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »

Definitions aside, there have been a lot of inquiries to the TES announcement. Volunteers and a plethora of individuals from TES have come forward with positive information & said questions would be answered in a Monday news conference. I’m aware of what is to told, but I leave that for TES to decide, if they want to release their information. Whether or not that announcement is made today, tomorrow, or in the coming days, someone is stalling. It will be interesting to see and hear the reaction from others.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=844

More at this link...lots of cursing too! So please don't click if you are offended easily! 

What is the deal with this guy on the dailybs??  He did say TES said there would be an announcement today.  Did not say who would make that announcement.  BUT, someone here called TES and TES said no announcement today that they know of. 

I don't think he knows anymore than I do. Yesterday he said today. I probably shouldn't have posted it! 

He really dropped the almighty hammer on Gale St. John though, did you see that article?

Gotta love him for that one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: September 22, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

A recent poster here was on "Laura Rose's" friend's list before her profile was deleted.

Pardon my ignorance...who is Laura Rose?

Probably no one of importance. Although a lot of other folks tend to think otherwise. She is a person (Padilla think she's make believe) that has ZG & Lee added to her myspace. She recently deleted her page. Prior to setting her page to private and deleting it, I looked at her friends list 99 times because I believed everyone was losing their marbles.

Someone that posted here today was on her friend's list. I know because I looked this person up--they had a myspace page. There's also a person added to the friend's list (of there person who posted here) that was also on Laura Rose's friend's list prior to deletion.

Just thought it was weird is all.....
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #725 on: September 22, 2008, 01:47:08 PM »

Zenaida lubs her some Chicken McNuggets! 

sweet and sour sauce, please. mmmmmm

Zanny is Zany

Peace Monkeys
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: September 22, 2008, 01:49:06 PM »

http://community.dps.alabama.gov/Pages/wfAlertListing.aspx?Type=15&Status=5

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: September 22, 2008, 01:49:39 PM »

A recent poster here was on "Laura Rose's" friend's list before her profile was deleted.

Did we ever find out if Laura Rose is a real person??? Didn't someone else find that Jeffrey Michael Hopkins or someone (i cant remember which guy) was also an author??
Cause I found this:

Easy Reading: Finding Joy and Meaning in Words
by Laura Rose

About this title: Teachers and parents can significantly improve children's comprehension, enjoyment, and personal involvement in reading at any grade level by using the series of activities provided in this book. Because the ability to imagine is a key skill that many struggling readers often lack, this book outlines strategies to teach students how to add vivid mental pictures to their reading. In a clearly designed set of lessons, students are taken through a series of steps--drawing on the images they see in their minds, prompted by memories recalled through sensory connections and powerful events, and
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: September 22, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »

Zenaida lubs her some Chicken McNuggets! 

sweet and sour sauce, please. mmmmmm

Zanny is Zany

(Zanny's last trip to TN)
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: September 22, 2008, 01:50:00 PM »

Definitions aside, there have been a lot of inquiries to the TES announcement. Volunteers and a plethora of individuals from TES have come forward with positive information & said questions would be answered in a Monday news conference. I’m aware of what is to told, but I leave that for TES to decide, if they want to release their information. Whether or not that announcement is made today, tomorrow, or in the coming days, someone is stalling. It will be interesting to see and hear the reaction from others.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=844

More at this link...lots of cursing too! So please don't click if you are offended easily! 

What is the deal with this guy on the dailybs??  He did say TES said there would be an announcement today.  Did not say who would make that announcement.  BUT, someone here called TES and TES said no announcement today that they know of. 

I don't think he knows anymore than I do. Yesterday he said today. I probably shouldn't have posted it! 

I saw a post on WS yesterday where the poster had spoken to TM on the phone.  TM said that unless you hear it from him, it is not from TES and that TES has no intention of announcing anything. (or something to that effect)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #730 on: September 22, 2008, 01:50:25 PM »

CA and GA could choose not to cover up for their daughter. They could choose to take Caylee's side. That would not mean they don't love Casey. They need to love her and Caylee enough to DO THE RIGHT THING!

Thank you goodnmad.

Many caring parents sincerely believe that shielding their children ... children of all ages ... from the consequences of their actions has everything to do with love.  In actuality these parents are teaching their children that the established boundaries of the home ... of the legal system ... do not apply to them.

The outcome of lessons not learned in regards to personal responsibility may be minor while our children are young but ... in time the outcome can be dire not only for our children's well being but the well being of others.

I sincerely pray that Cindy and George will do the right thing and ... stop shielding Casey and allowing the entire truth to emerge.  The entire truth will imply there will be consequences but ... the truth can also be the catalyst to bring this family together.  Meaningful relationships can never be built on a lie.  It is lies that are the foundation of broken relationships.

If I didn't fear the BIG RED BUTTON ... it would be at this point I would begin quoting scripture.

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off for a bit.

Janet
10:30 AM PT

Yes, my daughter is 15 and it always surprises me what other parents are letting their kids get away with. It can be a simple as a child doing their own laundry. When my daughter was old enough, she learned how and has been doing so ever since. Get to college not knowing how to do laundry? I don't think so. 

You can love the person and not the behavior.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: September 22, 2008, 01:51:36 PM »

I'm going on the record again lol...That child in the picture is not Caylee..Not even close!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: September 22, 2008, 01:51:58 PM »

Poor little guy Sad 

Why do kids have to go missing?! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: September 22, 2008, 01:52:56 PM »

Laura Rose was a friend on William Water's MySpace.  Zenaida Gonzalez was a friend on Laura Rose's MySpace and everybody promptly freaked out.

LP thinks the Laura Rose MySpace was a plant to connect Zenaida to William, and therefore, Casey.

Sooooo......everyone started joining Laura Rose's MySpace when it went private.  The whole thing was stupid because William Waters didn't even meet Casey until 4th of July weekend.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: September 22, 2008, 01:53:05 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-092208,0,7454090.story

State Attorney's Office looks into complaints about Caylee Marie trust funds

Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco, Bianca Prieto and Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:43 PM EDT, September 22, 2008

Today's updates:

State Attorney's Office looks into complaints about Caylee Marie trust funds
11:15 a.m. The State Attorney's Office is reviewing complaints made about the donation accounts set up in the Caylee Marie Anthony case, according to spokesman Randy Means.

Several people filed complaints with the Florida Attorney General's Office, which forwarded the information that Means described as reports of "misuse of the Anthony trust and possible charity fraud" to local prosecutors.

Means said it could take weeks to review the allegations to determine if any wrong-doing occurred or if further investigation is warranted.

It's unclear which trust fund accounts were highlighted in the complaints.

However, the main donation outlet -- Help Find Caylee Marie Anthony trust fund -- that was set up at SunTrust Bank is no longer available, according to the bank. It's unclear why the fund was shut down.

Money for that trust fund was supposed to go toward finding Caylee, such as T-shirts, fliers and water for volunteers. The family would not benefit from any donations made, according to the Web site helpfindcaylee.com.

The organization's website this afternoon still asks donors to send money to the trust fund by contacting its administrators at the Bichler & Kelley law firm. Attorney Paul Kelley did not return calls to the Orlando Sentinel.

The Anthonys' MySpace pages, which are dedicated to finding Caylee, also show the law firm as the administrator of the trust fund. Donors are asked to send checks or money orders. All other donations to the trust fund can be sent to the Anthonys' Hopespring Drive home, the website shows.

Anthony's family spokesman Larry Garrison said there was very little money in the account and that there were no improprieties with the family.

"This has never been about money for the family. This is about finding Caylee alive," he said.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: September 22, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »

Where do people get their information from??

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3926
dallasgrmom
Sep 22, 2008 | 1:39 PM

Bigjohnny, i see you are the one that caught ....sat and sun!! then it was momof5,people just won't leave other people alone...
everyone don't forget this:
casey was friends with Melinda Duckett, and her child has not been found either....another thing,we are the ones who ask bigjohnny to post all those pictures...We want casey to look into those pitiful eyes..... we want her to think of the "good times her and amy are going to have now"

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #736 on: September 22, 2008, 01:54:34 PM »

Dog finds foot in Alabama

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,425988,00.html

Peace Monkeys
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: September 22, 2008, 01:54:44 PM »

Did we ever find out if Laura Rose is a real person??? Didn't someone else find that Jeffrey Michael Hopkins or someone (i cant remember which guy) was also an author??
Cause I found this:

Easy Reading: Finding Joy and Meaning in Words
by Laura Rose

About this title: Teachers and parents can significantly improve children's comprehension, enjoyment, and personal involvement in reading at any grade level by using the series of activities provided in this book. Because the ability to imagine is a key skill that many struggling readers often lack, this book outlines strategies to teach students how to add vivid mental pictures to their reading. In a clearly designed set of lessons, students are taken through a series of steps--drawing on the images they see in their minds, prompted by memories recalled through sensory connections and powerful events, and

I'm not sure if she's real or not! I was kind of surprised when Padilla said that he didn't believe she was real (but he says a lot of things that surprise me )

Don't even get me started with the names LOL. All of these names make me flash back to books I read in my youth. "Marsh" like the charachter in "PardonMe, You're Stepping on My Eyeball," a Paul Zindel book. "Zanny" like a combination of "Franny & Zoey," a Salinger book. "Juliet/Jules Lewis," a combination of Jules (Verne) & C.S. Lewis? Juliet from Romeo & Juliet? May it's just as simple as Juliette Lewis the actress....
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: September 22, 2008, 01:55:23 PM »

Poor little guy Sad 

Why do kids have to go missing?! 
Filicide. I think it's a genetic flaw.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: September 22, 2008, 01:57:41 PM »

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.