May 05, 2024, 04:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223227 times)
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #580 on: August 19, 2010, 12:27:59 PM »

What  language is this in?
I don't know, but not too much creeps me out, but this is getting beyond creepy.

Agreed!!  It is completely unnerving.
Maybe I am just really easily spooked?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: August 19, 2010, 12:31:04 PM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Here's Wyks note and the link.  Please give her credit 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

http://connect.oregonlive.com/user/rosecitybluessinger/index.html

thanks hiding monkey. if this person is liget and if Kaine has a GF I want to know who she is, it could answer alot of questions (maybe)

IF this person is truly "in the know," keep in mind that she states herself to be a friend of Terri's parents. The only information she can spout is the information that Terri spoon feeds her friends and family. I believe the ratio she uses is 1 microgram of truth to 1,000,000 kilograms BS.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #582 on: August 19, 2010, 12:31:22 PM »

Thinking as I drove to the store and back I asked myself 'what are the nuts and bolts of this case telling us what happened to Kyron'.

1}  It is a familial case, as LE let us know almost right away they didn't believe it was a stranger abduction.

2}  The step-mother has looked good for it almost from the beginning, even stated publically by hiws natal parents she was involved.    Kyron wasn't her own child and allot of her actions show suspicions about her.

3}  Due to the above, it could be Kyron was a great threat to someone where he could possibly change their lifestyle.  Many murders we have studied are committed to get rid of that threat - like the Scott Peterson case for one.  Dr Albough said that on MSNBC during the case.

4}  It enhances the possibility that Terri was the mastermind in getting rid of Kyron so he wouldn't screw up her life IMO  She wanted the financial freedom marriage gives and also wanted to do as she pleased on the side.  It could be many things Kyron was going to tell his dad about, which she knew, and her only solution was to have Kyron gone forever, with a little help from her friends.

IMO  , that is right now ;}

The only thing I can't understand is why would friends help?

I don't understand how Kyron was a threat.  Think about it he was in school all day and he spent half of his summer with his mom and Tony.  Kiara was the one it seems would have slowed her down.  IMO KWIM

She might have been jealous of the affection between Kyron and his dad.  I think it was more than that, and that Kyron walked in on something that was so disturbing he told her he was going to tell his dad.  Or it might be something was done to Kyron and she knew if the word got back to his dad she'd be out the door.

I think Kyron knew something about her and she couldn't risk it ever being told to Kaine.  It was simple in her mind, get rid of this threat, this boy, and her lifestyle would not be jeopardized.  IMO

Ok Scandi I'm brainstorming with you on this.  The problem I see with your theory above is did something happen on June 4th that she didn't want him to tell.  I mean how long do you think she could keep him quiet?  Do you think whatever happened she threatened him and so far he had kept quiet but she didn't know how long he would comply so she got rid of him?  Remember Kaine said Kyron was out feeding the cat when he left so there was at that moment a time when Kyron could have said something to his Dad.

I should have known a Monkey would have covered this already.

Greed. Was there an Insurance Policy on Kyron?   
Did she have a Life Insurance Policy on Kaine, Kiara, James or Kyron?   

Maybe she thought they would get big $ from the school?  Maybe she did not expect the divorce or everyone immediately suspecting her?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2010, 12:34:31 PM »

I was just going through prior threads looking at things and I came across a link that Wyks had posted back on 7/5/10.  Found it pretty interesting and something that someone might get something out of. 

Interesting posts at OregonLive.com by 'Sincerelyours'.  Here are the posts all on one page.  Supposedly lives in Arizona, yet has local 'info', including about the gardner and the 'Phyllis' some are talking about on the net.  Supposedly has known Terri's parents for 10 years.  Posts on this page go in order from the bottom of page up:

thanks hiding monkey. if this person is liget and if Kaine has a GF I want to know who she is, it could answer alot of questions (maybe)

It's an ugly rumor started by a "psychic" who is supposedly a friend of Terri's parents.  There is absolutely no proof that Kaine had/or has a girlfriend.  I think it is nothing more than lies started to take the heat off Terri.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #584 on: August 19, 2010, 12:36:26 PM »

Funny how Terri's friends and supporters don't mention that Terri cheated on a husband.  Bunch of effing hypocrites!
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: August 19, 2010, 12:38:34 PM »

OK the statement analysis of Jason's letter has reappeared. Klaas, I copied it this time just in case it goes poof again.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-ex-boyfriend-writes.html

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: August 19, 2010, 12:38:39 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

I had the same thought. Was it a guy thing that he couldn't say "No, I can't afford it"? Could be it felt awkward, ego, or whatever. That's still taking advantage though, to even ask, unless she had no idea what dire straits he was in at the time.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: August 19, 2010, 12:41:10 PM »

It's an ugly rumor started by a "psychic" who is supposedly a friend of Terri's parents.  There is absolutely no proof that Kaine had/or has a girlfriend.  I think it is nothing more than lies started to take the heat off Terri.

Txlisa! I couldn't agree with  you more. Did you also notice the change in her posts as she grew bolder? She got more and more cocky and put out total unsubstantiated bs IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #588 on: August 19, 2010, 12:43:29 PM »

They were beautiful planters that Jason made, he does nice work, but have to ask myself, who really is the gullible one? I mean he did do this for free, and really didn't have to make those planters.

I had the same thought. Was it a guy thing that he couldn't say "No, I can't afford it"? Could be it felt awkward, ego, or whatever. That's still taking advantage though, to even ask, unless she had no idea what dire straits he was in at the time.
Could have been a guy thing, or maybe he didn't want to hurt her feelings?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #589 on: August 19, 2010, 12:44:40 PM »

Txlisa! I couldn't agree with  you more. Did you also notice the change in her posts as she grew bolder? She got more and more cocky and put out total unsubstantiated bs IMO.

She also change the "facts" to suit her. At first baby K was at a babysitter; then in later posts she says the baby was with Terri the entire day. She changed her user name twice to divert attention. Not the most credible source...

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #590 on: August 19, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »

I didn't notice the posts, but to put out there stuff about Kaine having a pregnant g/f I think to myself, "well, Terri hooked up with Kaine knowing he had a pregnant wife."  But her friends and supporters want to turn her into a martyr!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2010, 12:46:26 PM »

If Kaine was cheating on Terri ... it cannot remain a secret forever.  The truth has a way of revealing itself.

Janet

+++++++

Little Boy Lost
Report airs Monday, July 26, 10 p.m./9 C on Dateline NBC
by Kate Snow
NBC News
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

DESIREE YOUNG: Unfortunately, Kaine was not faithful to me and met another woman.

KATE SNOW: That was Terri?

DESIREE YOUNG: Mm-hmm.

KATE SNOW: So all of the sudden you know that there's another woman. You're eight months pregnant.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah.

KATE SNOW: Must have been a low point in your life.

DESIREE YOUNG: Yeah. It was pretty hard to handle. I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something that was better than me and my son.

Kaine, however, insists that he and Desiree had broken up before he stated seeing Terri, agreeing to live separate lives under the same roof just until their baby came along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38420266

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!

Scatty, I am right there with you!  Just because Terri and Dede are women they do not get a pass from me!  I am so tired of the Terri supporters saying, "a woman would not kill a child!"  That is such BS!  They do it all the time!  I'm sorry but to lose close to 100 lbs and gaining back and losing and gaining is very unhealthy!  Talk about damaging the heart!  Maybe Jason is a bit superficial, but people here wanted his insight.  I totally believe that Terri and Dede had a relationship that more that just friendship.  Terri (being a strong personality) probably manipulated Dede and is using her.

Hi Lisa!

One thing that makes me question that is this:  If Dede and Jason had a relationship that was so good that they talked marriage, why wouldn't she look for a job and start doing things again, if love was such a great motivator for her?  It is so much easier than hurting a child to stay in a relationship.  I realize she was depressed when she was with Jason, but I don't believe being in a relationship is enough motivation to any person, even if they are starving for one, to turn one into a killer/kidnapper (barring mind altering chemicals) unless they had that in their makeup to begin with.

Getting rid of Kyron?  It was easy, just return him to Desiree.  It wasn't like he was an unwanted child, he was very much loved.  Terri had somewhere to turn if she did not want him around, his bio Mom.  Terri didn't have him all the time anyway, although she did have him for the hardest times--homework, projects, sibling fights, etc.  Desiree had him during the fun times, weekends, vacations, etc. and she could focus on him as an individual without day to day tasks getting in the way, and without the sibling rivalry that occurs when kids are in the house together day after day.  

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have someone who loved our child enough to give us a break once in a while and take them for a weekend here and there?  It would make life so much easier for parents who have no one to turn to for respite, become overwhelmed, and in the heat of the moment hurt their children.  If you are reading this, offer to watch the child of a parent, who seems overwhelmed, so they can get the break they need.  This would help our children a lot.  If you did this on a regular basis, just think of what a difference you would make for the kids in the world.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:06:02 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »

Janet, was that Japanese in that last video?  I find it odd if it was, since it was told by Jason that DeDe was in Japan teaching.

Hubby and grandsons have gone for a morning bike ride along a path on the banks of muddy mighty Fraser River.

When they return ... I will ask hubby to listen.  It would be interesting to know the meaning behind the music.

Janet
9:00 AM PT
Thank-you Janet, I hope they have a good time  an angelic monkey  If it is Japanese, it just seems odd right after we learn that DeDe was in Japan. But of course whoever is doing these videos did that just for people like me, to question it.

Yeah, we were talking about this last night.  I was thinking it was odd also, NRCG!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2010, 12:54:24 PM »

What  language is this in?
I don't know, but not too much creeps me out, but this is getting beyond creepy.

Agreed!!  It is completely unnerving.
Maybe I am just really easily spooked?

The video is strange, but the music is lovely.

I find it interesting that a street was mentioned and an old building with a new roof.  Powell Street!  I'm going to check it out.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2010, 12:55:57 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

June 18, 2010 4:51 PM
Kyron Horman Update: Cops Ask Public for Information about Stepmother, Believed to Have Last Seen Boy

ADD A COMMENT

by tmittelstaed June 19, 2010 12:38 AM EDT

The only thing we know (and I live in OR so have read quite a lot about this case) is that the family immediately went into seclusion the first week of Kyron's disappearance, and -everyone- (and I mean everyone) remotely conected to the family has been absolutely close-lipped with regards to the families situation. There has been nothing in the way of family members or relatives talking to reporters and doing anything other than echoing the party line. Kyron's family has information about it's internal workings locked down so tight that it would put the CIA to shame, and they have managed the press to say what they want better than a lot of professional companies who manage politicians press interfaces have done.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20008192-504083.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »

Hi fellow monkeys!

Scatty, I am right there with you!  Just because Terri and Dede are women they do not get a pass from me!  I am so tired of the Terri supporters saying, "a woman would not kill a child!"  That is such BS!  They do it all the time!  I'm sorry but to lose close to 100 lbs and gaining back and losing and gaining is very unhealthy!  Talk about damaging the heart!  Maybe Jason is a bit superficial, but people here wanted his insight.  I totally believe that Terri and Dede had a relationship that more that just friendship.  Terri (being a strong personality) probably manipulated Dede and is using her.

Hi Lisa!

One thing that makes me question that is this:  If Dede and Jason had a relationship that was so good that they talked marriage, why wouldn't she look for a job and start doing things again, if love was such a great motivator for her?  It is so much easier than hurting a child to stay in a relationship.  I realize she was depressed when she was with Jason, but I don't believe being in a relationship is enough motivation to any person, even if they are starving for one, to turn one into a killer/kidnapper (barring mind altering chemicals) unless they had that in their makeup to begin with.

Getting rid of Kyron?  It was easy, just return him to Desiree.  It wasn't like he was an unwanted child, he was very much loved.  Terri had somewhere to turn if she did not want him around, his bio Mom.  Terri didn't have him all the time anyway, although she did have him for the hardest times--homework, projects, sibling fights, etc.  Desiree had him during the fun times, weekends, vacations, etc. and she could focus on him as an individual without day to day tasks getting in the way, and without the sibling rivalry that occurs when kids are in the house together day after day.  

Wouldn't it be wonderful to have someone who loved our child enough to give us a break once in a while and take them for a weekend here and there?  It would make life so much easier for parents who have no one to turn to for respite, become overwhelmed, and in the heat of the moment hurt their children.  If you are reading this, offer to watch the child of a parent, who seems overwhelmed, so they can get the break they need.  This would help our children a lot.  If you did this on a regular basis, just think of what a difference you would make for the kids in the world.

But Dede could have been influenced by Terri and easily manipulated.  As for Terri, she offered herself up to Kaine as Miss Suzy homemaker and took on responsibilty of raising Kyron.  She was not a "put upon" person.  She went out with friends and was able to find free time to work out when she wanted.  When you put the totality of her actions together, you get a person who ain't exactly a good person.  And yes, I do feel that she had the means, motive, and opportunity to disappear Kyron.

spelling
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 01:07:56 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2010, 12:56:54 PM »

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Joy behar Show
Where is Kyron?
Aired August 18, 2010 - 21:00:00   ET

JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL, HOST, "ISSUES": Well, police actually aren`t saying anything, and it`s very weird. They`re kind of using the missing child`s parents to send these messages because we`re learning about all these in court documents that the parents have filed, that they always say, cops told us all these things. So, cops are kind of using the parents as mouth pieces, which some people find kind of controversial.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/18/joy.01.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2010, 12:57:35 PM »

OK the statement analysis of Jason's letter has reappeared. Klaas, I copied it this time just in case it goes poof again.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/dede-spicher-ex-boyfriend-writes.html
Thanks, I have no idea how reliable this stuff is, but it sure is interesting reading 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2010, 12:59:44 PM »

Wow, interesting reading about the landscaper and a prior incident on May 9 and sealed 9ll calls on that day.  I had not read that before.  Anyone have a clue what that's about?

Oh yeah, long discussion, but buried in these threads somewhere.   Monkey Devil!

Hi Wyks!  Hope you don't mind my reposting YOUR post from 7/5!  I just thought it was informative and might give us some more ideas!  I didn't remember the call being on May 9th either!  There's always the chance we can miss something!  That's why I'm so glad we have all the smart monkeys here!

Hi Hiding Monkey! No, I don't mind at all.  Sometimes things get missed, and it just gives a chance for more discussion, maybe finding out more.  Every little bit helps!

The May 9th 911 call is/was based on what that poster at OregonLive had posted, and so - still based on rumor.  I thought it interesting that May 9th was Mother's Day, would the LS guy cause a ruckus on that day? 

Most counties have a track-back log for any 911 calls that come thru, and any other actions taken that day by their workers. 

Some of the other monkeys went rummaging around and I believe it was TG who found several 'area checks' for the Horman street.  And I believe it was CW who found a list of 911 calls made on May 9th, but nothing listed for the Horman residence. 

Checking later, I didn't find any 911 calls listed for their residence.  We do know from LE that two 911 calls were made on June 26th.  (and rumor of a third 911 call that same day).  But none were listed. (that I could find).   

We and other forums were discussing it, and I read a few posts about it at Blink's as well.  Here's one from a reader over there:

"The comments appeared to be posted by TH, suggesting that the LS attacked her on May 9 and that Ky’s abduction is retaliation for her calling the police."   July 6, 2010 at 11:45 am

Am not sure if Blink ever replied to this comment from one of her readers or perhaps any others about this.  Would be interesting to get her take on it all.

I don't know that this rumor was "debunked" so much as it likely is just not something that can be proven either way while the 911 calls are "sealed" by the court.  It seems that the 911 calls we DO know happened that are sealed, have been removed from the public list... so it stands to reason that *IF* one actually was made on May 9th as well, it would also have been 'sealed' along with the rest and removed from the public list as well. 

Just more with this case that we get to be patient and wait on.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.