May 17, 2024, 12:41:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 29 - 6/27/11  (Read 684880 times)
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2200 on: June 27, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

Let not a man guard his dignity, but let his dignity guard him.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2201 on: June 27, 2011, 08:01:39 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

Just what makes you think the body was placed there at a later date?  Everything I saw or heard has convinced me she was there pretty much the whole time? 

Basically for the same reasons the defense claims. Those remains had not been there long at all when they were found.

So someone came there with a sack of bones, blanket, clothes and chewed on the bones then spread them all around?  I'm sorry.  That seems irrational to me.

You think it takes 6 months to chew on bones? I don't.

No, they only get chewed when meat is still on them.  The animals wouldn't be interested after decomposition.  They also had to get through three bags and a hamper.  There must have been some connective tissue to have the torso together, in another area.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2202 on: June 27, 2011, 08:01:41 PM »

and dont forget, Dominic wants that tape because he didnt give permission for audio

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2203 on: June 27, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »

The vegetation is really a moot point. The vegetation could have been from any site. The vegetation claim alone does not stand as proof the remains were originally in that spot.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2204 on: June 27, 2011, 08:02:47 PM »

I happen to agree with the defense that the body was placed in that location at a later date. I don't know who or why someone did it, but I firnly believe it happened. And as for Kronk, he's a snake, imo. Something isn't right with him. His "I stopped on the side of the road to pee and stumbled across remains" is a CROCK of BS, imo.

Just what makes you think the body was placed there at a later date?  Everything I saw or heard has convinced me she was there pretty much the whole time?  

There were many people who were looking for Caylee's body in Orlando. I had more than one friend that was following up on clues we thought might be relevant. I think Kronk thought he saw something when the officer bungled looking for it. I think he was so convinced he kept going back and trying to get them to look again. There was a neighborhood boy who found a bag full of stuffed animals next to where the remains were found, many of which looked like the ones in Caylee's room from TV interviews. He took the bag, a Father's day balloon and another disney bag to the Anthony's house. Cindy didn't call LE and more or less shut the door in his face saying something like "those are not Caylee's throw them away". I think KC threw those away when she threw away Caylee and I have always thought Cindy KNEW they were Caylee's and didn't want LE looking there because she KNEW where KC dumped her.

I don't think Kronk actually saw the remains that first time.  He was too far from the remains....JUST LIKE Dominic noted with his drawings for Mr. George today.  Where Dominic was down in the woods....was a distance away toward the school.  When Dominic was up around where Caylee's remains actually were was when he was walking in the middle of the street.  Very important info that came out at the very end of today IMO.

I don't think he saw them either. I think he thought whatever he saw was suspicious and because it was so close to the Anthony's house he would not give up on finding out what it was. I would have done the same thing.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2205 on: June 27, 2011, 08:03:11 PM »

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2206 on: June 27, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »

I think Dominic's testimony aslo pointed out another good piece of info...Not too far back in the woods from where Caylee was found, the water was ankle deep.  It had taken months for the water to dry up enough to still be mucky and the water wasn't totally dried up even in mid-November.  Makes the point that months earlier that area would have been filled with water - when the TES searches were going on.

Padillo - on JVM saying if they take the jury out there and show them where Caylee was found and where Dominic marked where he searched, the jury will see that Dominic was searching about 100 ft. away - to the left - toward the school.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2207 on: June 27, 2011, 08:04:26 PM »

KerryNBC Kerry Sanders
#CaseyAnthony defense files 100 page motion re: FL death penalty being unconstitutional. This after fed judge Jose Martinez ruled last wk.

http://twitter.com/#!/KerryNBC

It did not look to be 100 pages to me, actually it was 9 pages.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2208 on: June 27, 2011, 08:04:27 PM »

Just what makes you think the body was placed there at a later date?  Everything I saw or heard has convinced me she was there pretty much the whole time? 

Basically for the same reasons the defense claims. Those remains had not been there long at all when they were found.

So someone came there with a sack of bones, blanket, clothes and chewed on the bones then spread them all around?  I'm sorry.  That seems irrational to me.

How long do you think the body was there?  Why would anyone move it to there?  I have seen NOTHING to connect Kronk to Caylee other than he found the body.  The reward was only for limited time.  If he hid the body like bozo claimed that also makes no sense.  I think it's pretty simple.  I won't be replying to your posts anymore because I feel there is no way we could ever agree on anything in this case and arguments here are not healthy.  We are each entitled to our opinions.

I don't argue. I voice my opinion.

I don't know what connection Kronk has, if any. I just know that he's a weasel by all appearances and based on his background. And if he did it, why and what connects him? I don't know, but has anything in this case made sense thus far? Something shocking every day.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2209 on: June 27, 2011, 08:05:50 PM »

How long do you think the body was there?  Why would anyone move it to there?  I have seen NOTHING to connect Kronk to Caylee other than he found the body.  The reward was only for limited time.  If he hid the body like bozo claimed that also makes no sense.  I think it's pretty simple.  I won't be replying to your posts anymore because I feel there is no way we could ever agree on anything in this case and arguments here are not healthy.  We are each entitled to our opinions.

And this civil attitude is exactly why I have been coming to this site for years now. I don't post a lot, but I read every day. And the respect I feel you folks have for each other is a rare commodity on the Internet these days.

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2210 on: June 27, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »

No, they only get chewed when meat is still on them.  The animals wouldn't be interested after decomposition.  They also had to get through three bags and a hamper.  There must have been some connective tissue to have the torso together, in another area.

Animals don't just chew on bones when there is meat on them.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2211 on: June 27, 2011, 08:07:43 PM »

So, what do you think they did....transplant all that "overgrown" vegetation into that spot.

Hmmm....that spot was cleared to bare earth and now, 3 years later.....3 years....the vegetation has not become overgrown...we know that because several reporters have been there recently to show us the location.  Yes, vegetation is growing back, but 3 years later it's not over-grown.

So, IMO, to have put that much vegetation in that area, to be that over-grown, it would have taken an army of minions to put those plants in the ground...not to mention the second army it would take to weave those "very fine" roots through the bones and the hair mass on the ground. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2212 on: June 27, 2011, 08:08:47 PM »

With his connections, I would say Dominic Casey has a higher percent of hiding the body than Kronk.  He just forgot where he put it. 

At least he had defense and family contacts in August.  Kronk didn't.
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2213 on: June 27, 2011, 08:08:51 PM »

Whose idea was it that Casey is crazy? I thought it was the Defense...now Nancy Grace says that it is Casey who is claiming to be mentally ill. What?
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2214 on: June 27, 2011, 08:09:23 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/28366382/detail.html
Casey Smiles, Laughs Prior To Mental Competency Ruling
Posted: 6:41 am EDT June 27, 2011Updated: 7:30 pm EDT June 27, 2011

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony was giddy, laughing and smiling just before Judge Belvin Perry ruled that she's mentally competent to proceed in her murder trial on Monday. Casey's jovial mood changed after receiving the judge's ruling. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.
 ::snipping2::
She really thought she could go face to face with 3 shrinks and lie her way out of this. . Can't wait to see her after the jury doesn't fall for it either.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2215 on: June 27, 2011, 08:10:00 PM »

Is their an inplant?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2216 on: June 27, 2011, 08:10:56 PM »

Animals don't just chew on bones when there is meat on them.

They can't move a torso without meat on it...the torso bones would have been scattered, not in a whole other section.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2217 on: June 27, 2011, 08:12:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/28374659/detail.html
Day 29: Smell Of Death, Private Investigators
POSTED: 6:14 pm EDT June 27, 2011
UPDATED: 7:14 pm EDT June 27, 2011

video at link
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The smell of death was a hot topic at the murder trial of Casey Anthony on Monday.

Testimony centered on a defense chemist Dr. Kenneth Furton, who testified that the smell in Anthony's trunk could have come from trash in the car and cleaning products like bleach could explain the chloroform findings.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28374659/detail.html#ixzz1QWb8hFh3

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
strawberry thunder
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2218 on: June 27, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »

So, what do you think they did....transplant all that "overgrown" vegetation into that spot.

Hmmm....that spot was cleared to bare earth and now, 3 years later.....3 years....the vegetation has not become overgrown...we know that because several reporters have been there recently to show us the location.  Yes, vegetation is growing back, but 3 years later it's not over-grown.

So, IMO, to have put that much vegetation in that area, to be that over-grown, it would have taken an army of minions to put those plants in the ground...not to mention the second army it would take to weave those "very fine" roots through the bones and the hair mass on the ground. 

Bock testified that the vegetation on Casey's car did not match the vegetation found in Caylee's remains. She testified that the vegetation could have taken place in a two week period, but she also said it could have been there 6 months.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2219 on: June 27, 2011, 08:12:58 PM »

The vegetation is not a moot point. It is a huge point.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.