May 14, 2024, 12:36:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #631 5/30 - 5/31/2007  (Read 149962 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: May 31, 2007, 05:36:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "blah"
I have an observation that I want to see if y'all agree with or if its just in my head.

I caught part of Taco's ranting last night was thinking to myself that he really was getting worked up over nothing.  

Now, I have seen Taco on the network shows talking about many many cases and he doesnt get all uptight and worked up on the verge of a meltdown the way he does whenever he talks about the Holloway case?

Anyone else notice this about him?  Whats up with that?

He gets soooooo worked up, ready to snap whenever talking about this case yet with all the other cases he talks about )including other ones he is involved in), he seems to maintain a fairly normal level of emotion.

I've noticed that and he will look huffy and turn away from the camera.  When he called in to the Line-up that night and went off I was think WTH?  It is like it is a personal issue with him.  Why?

I dont really understand it.  He can keep his composure with pretty much every other case he talks about.

You think that maybe he knows Joran is guilty and he doesnt really want the case but someone is making him do it?  Maybe someone called in some favors?   Remember in the beginning he said he was doing this pro bono.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: May 31, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i want one of the SQUARE MELONS  Cool

That reminds me of that commerical with the square fish and the guy says, "that ain't natural!" lol

It would make shipping much easier.....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: May 31, 2007, 05:38:24 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Taco could save some face, by resigning as his lawyer and just say the had there 'differences'.  They do that all the time.  Better now, than the embarrassment of the truth later.

That's just the thing --- Taco is NOT Joran's criminal lawyer!! He can't even practice in Aruba. Taco was his lawyer for the attempted suit in NY only.

That makes it even more distinctive when he gets so huffy and angry over the case.  Someone suggested he is defending Mafioso ties and associates...   Shocked

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #623 on: May 31, 2007, 05:39:26 PM »

Leaving work now to head home.  Hope to see ya all', later this evening.
 smooch

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: May 31, 2007, 05:39:53 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Taco could save some face, by resigning as his lawyer and just say the had there 'differences'.  They do that all the time.  Better now, than the embarrassment of the truth later.

That's just the thing --- Taco is NOT Joran's criminal lawyer!! He can't even practice in Aruba. Taco was his lawyer for the attempted suit in NY only.

That makes it even more distinctive when he gets so huffy and angry over the case.  Someone suggested he is defending Mafioso ties and associates...   Shocked

why doesnt he get so worked up with his other cases?
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: May 31, 2007, 05:41:11 PM »

ohmygosh check out the 1-800-save-my-a$$ on his firm's splash page????  Shocked

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: May 31, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »

Yeah, he could just say that his client refused to take his advice and wote that stupid book.  It would be a perfect time for him to bail if he wanted to.  That book contradicts everything Taco was trying to sell to the media.  That has got to get to that guy's ego.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: May 31, 2007, 05:42:23 PM »

money is so good and joe doesn't like horse heads in the bed.nothing sweeter than sand mountain maters and melons.i love them women,but i am not sure the hollywood creatures are women.i think they are pod things,you aliens.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: May 31, 2007, 05:43:40 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ohmygosh check out the 1-800-save-my-a$$ on his firm's splash page????  Shocked

http://www.tacopinalaw.com/

Shocked Words fail me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: May 31, 2007, 05:44:48 PM »

take care Dihannah !

blah, I suspect Joe T views the Natalee case as high profile media and he's going to play it out, suck all he can from it. Besides, his buddies are at FOX and CTV, birds of a feather he and the Greta

well I'm off to fix a good dinner, going to roast some chicken, asparagus and new potatoes with fresh rosemary.......no watermelon but I do have fresh strawberries I can have  Very Happy

Anna, come back soon, we miss you !!!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: May 31, 2007, 05:46:40 PM »

I have an observation that I want to see if y'all agree with or if its just in my head.

I caught part of Taco's ranting last night was thinking to myself that he really was getting worked up over nothing.  

Now, I have seen Taco on the network shows talking about many many cases and he doesnt get all uptight and worked up on the verge of a meltdown the way he does whenever he talks about the Holloway case?

He gets soooooo worked up, ready to snap whenever talking about this case yet with all the other cases he talks about )including other ones he is involved in), he seems to maintain a fairly normal level of emotion.

I've noticed that and he will look huffy and turn away from the camera.  When he called in to the Line-up that night and went off I was think WTH?  It is like it is a personal issue with him.  Why?

I dont really understand it.  He can keep his composure with pretty much every other case he talks about.

You think that maybe he knows Joran is guilty and he doesnt really want the case but someone is making him do it?  Maybe someone called in some favors?   Remember in the beginning he said he was doing this pro bono.

I would love to know how he got involved.  He is not the kind of lawyer you just pick from a phone book.  Someone put him together with the Sloots.  Didn't the request for discovery in the California case ask for info on who was paying what lawyer, or did I dream that up?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: May 31, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
take care Dihannah !

blah, I suspect Joe T views the Natalee case as high profile media and he's going to play it out, suck all he can from it. Besides, his buddies are at FOX and CTV, birds of a feather he and the Greta

well I'm off to fix a good dinner, going to roast some chicken, asparagus and new potatoes with fresh rosemary.......no watermelon but I do have fresh strawberries I can have  Very Happy

Anna, come back soon, we miss you !!!!!!!!!

boiled asparagus, with mushrooms sauted in butter, seame seed and a splash of lemo or lime juice. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !!!!!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: May 31, 2007, 05:50:12 PM »

I would love to know how he got involved.  He is not the kind of lawyer you just pick from a phone book.  Someone put him together with the Sloots.  Didn't the request for discovery in the California case ask for info on who was paying what lawyer, or did I dream that up?

If I had to bet who hooked the Sloots up with Taco, all my money would be on Steve Cohen.

I do believe I saw somewhere that the discovery did ask for that info.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: May 31, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Maybe that's it.  He is not worried about the Sloots.  He is worried about someone that can make or break his career and he knows Joran is a lost cause.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: May 31, 2007, 05:53:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I think Dana needs to interview this guy and give him a chance to speak.  If he is a nut, that will reveal itself pretty quickly.

Yes and maybe we need to send him a few of those critical PV's in case he hasn't seen them?  Maybe do that before the program and get his take on them or would that be asking for his services free and he wouldn't do it?

But an interview should be good especially since it would promote his services in this forensic capacity.  He should like that.

Hope Dana reads this.

It looked like he had a new book out, so he would probably be very willing to talk about several things right now.

It's possible I'll see if he can contribute anything worthwhile, or if he is just another remote viewing kind of nutty guy.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #635 on: May 31, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »

Dana- really terrific shows the last few weeks. You and your Rover Reporter have been doing a stellar job. You seem to keep out doing yourselves. Kudos to Tom to formatting and compressing all that info.

I have learned a good bit from the 4 shows or so.. and by the way.. Great Job keeping Jennifer Kesse's face out their too.

Keep up the Great work and I'll keeping listening. Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: May 31, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "Anna"

I think Dana needs to interview this guy and give him a chance to speak.  If he is a nut, that will reveal itself pretty quickly.

Yes and maybe we need to send him a few of those critical PV's in case he hasn't seen them?  Maybe do that before the program and get his take on them or would that be asking for his services free and he wouldn't do it?

But an interview should be good especially since it would promote his services in this forensic capacity.  He should like that.

Hope Dana reads this.

It looked like he had a new book out, so he would probably be very willing to talk about several things right now.

It's possible I'll see if he can contribute anything worthwhile, or if he is just another remote viewing kind of nutty guy.

He has a long list of credentials, but that might not mean anything.  A lot of nutz are attracted to the field of mental health. lol
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: May 31, 2007, 06:09:16 PM »

scratch
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: May 31, 2007, 06:10:22 PM »

** I think I meant to just say keep listening. LOL...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: May 31, 2007, 06:10:26 PM »

OMG, I thought I'd seen it all. Tacky, tacky, tacky is all I can say.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.