May 14, 2024, 01:56:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 382279 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: November 20, 2008, 10:29:06 PM »

YIKES!! my post ended up in higherhopes spot.. sorry
I must be catching the postus wrongus spotus flu   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: November 20, 2008, 10:29:59 PM »

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

So what would those recent developments be
Would it be the police came out and called then on their Sh*T
told them it was smoke and mirrors
or would it be that they know caylee is dead and their talking out there backsides

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1722 on: November 20, 2008, 10:32:00 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Thank friends for putting a stop to it!

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

NG covered it at the end of her show.  Your right about the gun, but IL just passed a new law, where they can now admit evidence from hearsay in abuse cases.   For instance his wives friends who they talked to about it and his 3rd wife who sent letters to LE saying if anything happened to her, he made threats of taking the kids, or he would kill her.   I believe I heard that right.  Anybody else hear it?

Yrs, they did pass that new law and best of all, it's RETROACTIVE~you're done Drew....sorry if someone has already addressed this, but I'm behind as usual.

i really really REALLY hope they arrest him soon... the dude is just NASTY... i feel so bad for his children... stuck with him in that house..

sorry mods..OT and ashamed to admit it Wink

Speaking of O/T.  I probably shouldn't give Natalee updates here, but on HER thread and there is probably people over there watching to..  Maybe I/We should jump over there to see updates.   Greta, just mentioned Aruba again, but hasn't started on it yet.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1723 on: November 20, 2008, 10:34:37 PM »

AnotherMonkey,  never mind.  Figured out you were quoted from earlier when I wasn't here.

Anyhow!  This is O/T, but sounds like good news about Drew Peterson!  Finally, may be arrested!  Finally Justice!

where did you read this.. just today FOX news report judge threw out all the gun charges

NG covered it at the end of her show.  Your right about the gun, but IL just passed a new law, where they can now admit evidence from hearsay in abuse cases.   For instance his wives friends who they talked to about it and his 3rd wife who sent letters to LE saying if anything happened to her, he made threats of taking the kids, or he would kill her.   I believe I heard that right.  Anybody else hear it?

Yrs, they did pass that new law and best of all, it's RETROACTIVE~you're done Drew....sorry if someone has already addressed this, but I'm behind as usual.

i really really REALLY hope they arrest him soon... the dude is just NASTY... i feel so bad for his children... stuck with him in that house..

sorry mods..OT and ashamed to admit it Wink

Speaking of O/T.  I probably shouldn't give Natalee updates here, but on HER thread and there is probably people over there watching to..  Maybe I/We should jump over there to see updates.   Greta, just mentioned Aruba again, but hasn't started on it yet.

sounds good kiddo... i will try to pop back there later... right now i need to move to the other room to watch my basketball game,

thanks for the updates in advance! Smile

later yall...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: November 20, 2008, 10:35:45 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: November 20, 2008, 10:36:05 PM »

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

So what would those recent developments be
Would it be the police came out and called then on their Sh*T
told them it was smoke and mirrors
or would it be that they know caylee is dead and their talking out there backsides

Yes, what does Nejame leaving have to do with the integrity of "their" evidence.  They are full of crap and the house of cards are falling around them!   Time to wake up and face the truth!  It has to be done sooner or later,  why wait for the univetable?

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1726 on: November 20, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »

Oh, no!!  I hear it's a deadly strain this year!!  Not to mention very contagious!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: November 20, 2008, 10:38:24 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!!

Good night Flamom!  Sweet dreams!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1728 on: November 20, 2008, 10:39:41 PM »

Thanks IM!  And join the club!   Is anybody EVER completely caught up?  I know I miss so much, skipping pages to get as much info. as I can.  But hey, there are so many hours in a day and working full time, take alot of that up! 

::MonkeyNoNo::no, never caught up & I'm SICK of the market coverage~HELLO, I work in that frild and between 2-3pm I just get prepared to want to puke, kinda like I do when I have to listen to the A's or Drewpy, I always wondered what if....casey had married Drew P., then Stacie AND Caylee woud both be here, only  Casey missing  (wow, that sounded evil)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: November 20, 2008, 10:40:07 PM »

Oh, no!!  I hear it's a deadly strain this year!!  Not to mention very contagious!!

OMG!  I just caught this!   ROFLOL!   I hate when I get that! 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: November 20, 2008, 10:42:31 PM »

Thanks IM!  And join the club!   Is anybody EVER completely caught up?  I know I miss so much, skipping pages to get as much info. as I can.  But hey, there are so many hours in a day and working full time, take alot of that up! 

::MonkeyNoNo::no, never caught up & I'm SICK of the market coverage~HELLO, I work in that frild and between 2-3pm I just get prepared to want to puke, kinda like I do when I have to listen to the A's or Drewpy, I always wondered what if....casey had married Drew P., then Stacie AND Caylee woud both be here, only  Casey missing  (wow, that sounded evil)

I work at a company in the same field.  It get's old and it's depressing.  Sick of it on the news 24/7!   Greta can at least go back to what she's known for.   I never thought I'd say this, but Thank God for NG lately!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1731 on: November 20, 2008, 10:45:11 PM »

Greta talking about Holloway case.  I won't go into detail here, but she is Pissed!  Aruba slams OTR, calling her show a "tabloid show".   Ok, won't go into detail in the wrong thread.  But she's speaking some 'fightin' words!  Go Greta!

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: November 20, 2008, 10:48:43 PM »

HH Caylee up in the highchair with a book is on video. NG has wore that Video out but I don't have the like. Maybe KCJackie does.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: November 20, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »

From the Anthony's Blog

November 20, 2008 - Thursday

Press Release from the Anthony’s
Current mood: hopeful

Orlando, FL – "Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family. "The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony...

"We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months.  We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie.  We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

For further information please continue to visit www.helpfindcaylee.com or www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing.

OK   well ....now either he asked that they finally pay him.....or he must have actually tried to reason with  them that Caylee is dead......and then they canned him..............

I wonder of NeJame was unhappy with Cindy's appearance at BP and the scene she and George made; at the "meet and greet" the Anthony's held; the close connection with KFN and all that has come out about that organization the past few days; the news media inside the house with the Anthony's filming and airing all of that; etc., etc., etc. It goes on and on...all these items were just in the past few days.  IMO ANY ATTORNEY would give up on advising the Anthony's.  Any attorney....because the Anthony's are making him look like a fool and no one would want to hire him to represent them if NeJame continued in the fool's role.  His venue for making a living for him and his family would dry up....good thing he backed out of this disaster. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: November 20, 2008, 10:49:35 PM »

link LOL
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: November 20, 2008, 10:50:46 PM »

Its ok.......I liker to share.....might even make me sound more intellegent with you in there....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: November 20, 2008, 10:52:17 PM »

I believe Nejames problem with the Anthony's are twofold. One, they won't even consider the fact she is deceased, which was a condition of his contract. He would help, as long as they accept the consequences no matter what.  But most importantly,  he is telling them to not speak to the media and just stay quiet, but they are running amok AND there mouths, against his advice.  It's hard to represent somebody who is on a different page.  He knows the truth and can no longer support there agenda....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1737 on: November 20, 2008, 10:53:08 PM »

HH Caylee up in the highchair with a book is on video. NG has wore that Video out but I don't have the like. Maybe KCJackie does.
Thanks.......I studied them both.....the child at the Mall is not Caylee..........if I can tell this    so can they.............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: November 20, 2008, 10:59:01 PM »

I'm going to go to bed now, with a lighter heart.  THE HOUSE OF CARDS are FALLING around the Anthony's!  I pray, they have no choice but to fac3 the truth and do the right thing.  My confidence in that happening are pretty low, as they never cease to amaze me.  However,  people around them and encouraging there idioitic agenda are dropping like flies, so I have to have hope.  I pray they face the truth, if they are truely innocent, that God brings them peace with that, but either way, it is in God's hands, no matter the outcome!  But they HAVE to stop the charade for peace to happen!

Good night and sweet dreams my friends (family)!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: November 20, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »

Goodnight   Di.....................sleep tight!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.