May 22, 2024, 09:23:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #164 6/25/10 - 7/14/10  (Read 136239 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 03, 2010, 08:53:10 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/07/jose-baez-wants-casey-anthony-special.html
Saturday, July 03, 2010
Jose Baez Wants Casey Anthony Special Treatment Again

She is getting special treatment......just not the kind BOZO wanted!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: July 03, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
ALERT: Lyon Escapes From Anthony Circus Tent
07/01/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: July 03, 2010, 09:54:50 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/all-eyes-seem-to-be-on-casey-anthonys-tooth/
All Eyes Seem To Be On Casey Anthony's Tooth
07/03/10

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: July 03, 2010, 10:00:43 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/116950/Casey-Anthony:-Judge-allows-defense-to-inspect-evidence,-but-not-alone
By Jackie Fell, News 13 Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:26 AM
ORLANDO --

News 13 has learned the Orange County Corrections officer at the center of the investigation into letters and notes being passed between two inmates and Casey Anthony has been fired.

Sylvia Hernandez's firing comes after an internal investigation.

Hernandez was found in violation of five jail policies. The investigation found Hernandez knew about the letters between Anthony and Robyn Adams but did nothing to stop them.

Hernandez has the right to appeal her termination.

In a Friday afternoon hearing, Anthony's defense team did not get a special magistrate to inspect evidence in the case.

They will be allowed to bring in experts from all over the country to examine evidence, but the state gets to have a representative there as well and it will be videotaped.

For two days, Anthony’s attorneys, experts and professors working on the case will be in Orlando to inspect evidence collected around where Caylee's remains were found. The defense was hoping to do this with a special master, a retired judge or someone else impartial to the case.

The judge said that's never been done before and it's not going to happen here. A representative from the Orange County Sheriff's Office will be allowed to be in the room during the inspections, as well as someone from the State Attorney’s Office. The inspections will also be videotaped.

The defense will have to provide a list of the evidence they want to see.
If the experts want to talk about something, they will have to move to a private room. Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, isn't happy, but he said there isn't anything they can do.

“I want us to be able to consult with one another and have work product but with the sheriff’s office being there that precludes us from doing that," Baez said.

The inspection will happen on July 13 and 14, and Judge Belvin Perry said he will be available by phone should any problems arise during the inspection.

The evidence will also be moved to a location that's comfortable and conducive for the inspection

Baez was also not happy about the 5,000 pages of mostly letters written to Anthony in jail that were released on June 25.

Baez said he is considering filing a motion for sanctions against the state. He said there was no reason to release the letters and if it does in some way help the state’s case, it's their obligation to tell the defense.

Baez also mentioned in court that Anthony was being shut out of the world.

He argued, saying Anthony hasn't been able to talk to her family, see them and is blaming the jail. But the judge stopped him in his tracks Friday.

Judge Perry did not want the hearing to last longer than it needed.

Baez was talking about something not on the docket.

The judge told him if Anthony doesn’t like how she’s being treated, then she can file a federal lawsuit against the county and jail for cruel and unusual punishment. But the judge reminded him people in jail aren't allowed privacy.

Baez told News 13 after court his team will discuss if they want to go that route.
Friday’s hearing was the first hearing since Andrea Lyon, a death qualified attorney, stepped down. Lyon said the case was too costly for her to stay in.

She's the second lawyer to part ways with the team since February.

This was also the first time Anthony has been in court since she fell while getting on an elevator.

Anthony was able to mouth "I love you" to her mother after the hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: July 03, 2010, 10:03:10 AM »

07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #545 on: July 03, 2010, 10:06:45 AM »

07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!
I was just going to say that also  LOL   Sunny what do you think, now that Morgan has another gig, do you think he will continue with this farce of a defense?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: July 03, 2010, 10:19:33 AM »

07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!
I was just going to say that also  LOL   Sunny what do you think, now that Morgan has another gig, do you think he will continue with this farce of a defense?

Morning nrcg!!  Since CM is now the only DP qualified attorney on the case, I do not think JP will approve him leaving the case. I think he is stuck with it, unless some other DP attorney steps in...but IMO that would only be to get some publicity.....  but I have been thinking about a couple things and I think this is all part of JB's plan. He and AL didn't see eye to eye on things. Both wanted to run the show. So CM was brought in knowing AL would leave. I think BOZO THINKS he knows best how to proceed with the duhfense...he thinks he is going to make a name for himself....and CM is glad to let him make a fool of himself.....unfortunately I do think this is going to end up being a good case for an appeal on ineffectual counsel.  MY DH.....says he thinks JB is going to eventually try for a plea deal for Kc..LOL....yes, our house is split!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 03, 2010, 10:56:14 AM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html
Friday, July 02, 2010
Was Casey Anthony Molested?

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: July 03, 2010, 11:36:35 AM »

07/01/10

Thanks trimm! Have a great holiday weekend everyone!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: July 03, 2010, 12:03:18 PM »

Waving to Seeme!  Smile

Reporter asks Cindy about Casey's tooth.
http://www.wesh.com/video/24127175/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: July 03, 2010, 12:11:18 PM »

07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!

It never disappoints ...lol!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 03, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »

Just finished watching also-What a pleasure to watch Judge Perry.   He is such a dedicated jurist.

It was enjoyable to see Baez open the door himself in regards to Dr. Lee, and Linda Drane Burdick walked right through it-lol.

Is Baez just a befuddled man by nature, I find myself always wondering.

Adding my thoughts in one post due to time restraints lately.

I'll utilize CJBP's catch phrase of the day..."Bear in mind," Bozo is a megatool!   Agreed Ono, Bozo served himself on a silver platter today, with a river's worth of whine.   I gotta say it was stunning even for Bozo to display this slice of stupidity insisting on total privacy to inspect the evidence knowing he was planning on using a tainted "expert" that was reprimanded in open court.   He might as well have just said outright that the defense wanted the opportunity to tamper with the evidence in this case, just as I suspect they already attempted with Cindy's blessings regarding hair in the trunk.   If everyone recalls many of the defense experts were in tow with Bozo including Dr. Henry Lee at the recovery crime scene the day after a hearing being denied access to the crime scene while it was being processed (they knew it was Caylee).  They were given the opportunity to observe the area after investigation was cleared, they chose not to.    I've been waiting for the State to slam him openly regarding Dr. Henry Lee...notice how defensive he got?   Whether Orange County used Dr. Lee in the past or not does not diminish how he finally got caught tampering with evidence for a pay out.   Unfortunately, there are way too many hired defense experts (whores) that risk their reputation due to greed.   I've seen firsthand a ton of billables...let's put it this way, in some instances its enough to buy an average car from one case plus expenses, not to mention face time for potential future earnings.  It should be interesting to see who is still on board as "experts" now that the taxpayers are footing the bill for Casey's defense.

AND OMG WTF was Bozo thinking to tell the judge "Casey is innocent, I think you know that."  Did he mean it literally or "until proven guilty, or both?   Did he forget he presided over the GJ?   Then again, did he utter that for public consumption to further attempt to taint the potential jury pool, probably.  I spit my coffee after Bozo ruminated about poor Casey's privacy being invaded & the judge replied that a prisoner has no privacy adding that if he felt her rights were infringed upon "there is a remedy, its called a suit" with a look of good luck with that!  He tried CJBP's patience today big time. 

Casey is definitely taking on a jail pallor & self conscious of her capped tooth, she was irritated today.  It is truly amazing how mother/daughter mirror each other in both expression & behavior.    I do not believe George's absence in court is due to him working as much as he finally for once in his life rather be working than deal with Cindy or Casey.   I will not be shocked if the Anthonys end up divorced and/or George gets honest & testifies against Casey....he knows the truth, so does Cindy but she will never admit it but they are all carrying the guilt of their combined sins.   The fact that he was heard telling Brad "Conman"  after the world read Casey's allegations against him & his son "she's still my daughter" & then has not appeared since is very telling...he is furious & fed up.      It brings full circle his comment heard by others in their house when Casey was on bond "Im tired of living this lie."   It also ties in to him going to OCSO behind Cindy & Lee's back to talk to detectives noting he didnt like the smell he cant get rid of in his senses from Casey's car.   That being said, he is a far cry from a prize himself, they all couldnt rot in hell fast enough as far as Im concerned (God forgive me).

Excellent post, Capp. ITA.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 03, 2010, 12:49:58 PM »

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/was-casey-anthony-molested.html
Friday, July 02, 2010
Was Casey Anthony Molested?

W.O.W.  This is a five star summary!  Excellent.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 03, 2010, 12:52:07 PM »

Capp:  Those "newly discovered" hairs that Dr. Lee said he found have always been a point of curiosity for me too.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: July 03, 2010, 01:22:42 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/
Casey Anthony Party – Did The Invitations Get Lost In The Mail?
07/02/2010 donchais

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: July 03, 2010, 01:38:39 PM »

07/01/10

that is too damn funny!!

Morning nrcg!!  Since CM is now the only DP qualified attorney on the case, I do not think JP will approve him leaving the case. I think he is stuck with it, unless some other DP attorney steps in...but IMO that would only be to get some publicity.....  but I have been thinking about a couple things and I think this is all part of JB's plan. He and AL didn't see eye to eye on things. Both wanted to run the show. So CM was brought in knowing AL would leave. I think BOZO THINKS he knows best how to proceed with the duhfense...he thinks he is going to make a name for himself....and CM is glad to let him make a fool of himself.....unfortunately I do think this is going to end up being a good case for an appeal on ineffectual counsel.  MY DH.....says he thinks JB is going to eventually try for a plea deal for Kc..LOL....yes, our house is split!  LOL
Good morning, that sounds about right, but I just don't know why Mason would want to ruin his reputation with this case, but who knows? I'm with your husband, you know I've been leaning that way for quite some time, some deal will be made. Hope you and everyone has a great 4th of July weekend.
LVSusie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: July 03, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »

I was listening to the hearing today and what does Baez mean Mason doesnt have enough Experience?  I thought he has been a lawyer for over 30 years and a death quilified lawyer at that. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: July 03, 2010, 02:55:45 PM »

I was listening to the hearing today and what does Baez mean Mason doesnt have enough Experience?  I thought he has been a lawyer for over 30 years and a death quilified lawyer at that. 
I have no idea, what a jackazz. I'm guessing he meant with all those letters that were just released, he didn't have experience with that all going out to the public, that is what I think. Which of course makes no sense at all.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 03, 2010, 03:35:49 PM »

BOZO was quoting CM when CM was being sarcastic when he said it.....BOZO just couldn't carry it....he's an azz.........

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: July 03, 2010, 03:37:17 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/
Casey Anthony Murder Trial: July 2 Hearing
07/03/10

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.