May 07, 2024, 10:01:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #60  (Read 341171 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: November 14, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »

OMG - A barbecue now?  WTH 

This is an inappropriate as Nejame having open bar after the training session.  JMO

I have held back from saying this for quite some time, but I can hold my tongue no more.

Most of you know in 2005 SM transitioned to being one of the first sights on the internet to not only cover and follow missing persons stories but also actively participating in the search for Natalee Holloway in Aruba. Until that point no one was writing and an active searcher.

All I can think back to is standing in a 20 foot pit of toxic garbage and medical waste in Aruba side by side with Dave Holloway digging thru the worst crap humanly imaginable trying to find Natalee and asking myself if I did how could I do so with her dad 2 feet from me. Would I want a camera on Dave at that moment and show the findings? Would I interview day and say, How do you feel at this moment?

The media and insanity in 2005 in Aruba was quite an adventure; however, I will flash forward to 11/14/08 and say I am appalled. Never would we have allowed video.  I cannot believe I am seeing that a live MSM cam and a 24/7 live web stream is a part of a missing persons search.

Have I covered MP cases, yes ... many. Ever like this? NEVER!!! I do not even know what to say. It is like Jerry Springer and the National Enquirer are now covering a case. This is about a little 3 year old girl named Caylee Anthony who all pretty much believe is dead. All that actually live in the real world. Covering cases as to the facts, sleuthing, insight are fine ... but this must see video ... WTF!

I would ask the question of those live streaming and those searchers allowing and condoning it. What is your goal to show on 24/7 live streaming intenet video the pulling out of the water a dead girls little body who has been in the water since June 2008?

SHAME ON YOU!!!

What is next at the carnival like atmosphere at Blanchard Park? We got a BBQ going. Hell break out the sun tan lotion and the Frisbees as well. Fire up the CD's and let's listen to some Jimmy Buffet while we are at it. 

We have a running commentary as if anyone in this really knows anything and are professionals? Does anyone dare ask why the LE is not endorsing this search? Are you joking?

Does anyone have any comprehension as to what will happen if God forbid Caylee's body was ever pulled out of the water and it was video-taped live? Do you know how many law suits there would be from the Anthony's? The devastation that their granddaughter was taken from a lake and exploited and made a circus freak show?

One thing is for certain, Casey Anthony will now never have to have her case heard in the Orlando area as this circus freak show has all but tainted the entire area of any fair trial.

Searching is important and serious business ... it is not a PR stunt. I am sorry if any of you think you are entitled to get a live blow by blow description of what is going one. YOU ARE NOT.

I want you all to imagine if this was your child that was missing ... would you want it covered like this?

For many years we have used restraint and have talked to searchers and LE as to how best to properly cover a MP case and what is considered off limits and over the line.

Folks ... this is not only over the line ... it is beyond comprehension.

I once again ask all those ... being interested in case is great, volunteering and donating is beyond commendable.

Would you want your missing loved one's search covered like this?

Red I agree this is a circus and that the video coverage is a little much. There is a difference between Dave Holloway and the Anthonys in my opinion. Dave Holloway wanted Natalee found, the Anthony's don't want Caylee found. I believe the Anthonys have brought this circus upon themselves. Also, I think you are a wonderful person that works hard for missing people. Work I could never in my life do.

If it were a search for my child, I would prefer it to be done with all the dignity that my child would deserve. That being said, I would also be grateful and thank God that anyone would be willing to spend their time and money and energy on searching for my child - especially in extremely dangerous situations such a water with alligators.  I'm unlike the Anthony's who we know have tried everything withing their power and everything within their attorney's power to stop searches...all searches...this one and even Tim's...  There is a craziness to this and the 3-ring circus is defined as the Anthony's.  That they frantically show up for LPs search the other day; that Lee is observed driving by a couple of days ago, is telling IMO. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: November 14, 2008, 03:07:44 PM »

Of course I'm not 100% certain, but I'm pretty sure Murt was just asking for divers because LP needed them... whoever is doing the hiring or hosting of the event would be responsible for anybody getting hurt, not the person who put out the ad.. right? Or does the go-between (who may or may not even have "permission" to put out the request) also get in hot water? (We know Murt himself doesn't need divers).

Why did Cindy try to have it stopped? Because she was really that concerned about a media circus? Or because she doesn't want Caylee found? Unfortunately, I think it's more one than the other. 

Sorry I didn't make it clear....I meant voulunteer divers for this search, not for murt...I feel that LP probably doesn't have anything set up to protect himself in a case like this...but hell what do I know...he might.

Cindy loves the circus atmosphere...and circus atmosphere is not my words .....she  loves the media attention when it is focused on HER...not when it is focused on Caylee or in fact Casey.... I do not believe the A's want Caylee's found...EVER
Cindy and George and Lee have all perpetuated the circus atmosphere. Nothing about this family (or this case) is "the norm" 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
COgal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: November 14, 2008, 03:08:16 PM »

Did anyone mention that the beads on the cross necklace look like "dog bones?"  I wondered if it was for a loss of a pet????

COgal
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: November 14, 2008, 03:08:50 PM »

I think there is a lot of trickle down in this case.  When the victim's family is so deeply involved in rumors and innuendo and at odds with the police and the community, all sorts of things take place that would not if the victim's family was helpful and supportive of the effort to find justice for the victim.  They set the tone, and when their public statements clash so completely with their private ones and interviews, it becomes open season on the truth.  It becomes a free for all.

Totally agree!  And it seems like the focus keeps slipping away from Caylee, Casey, George & Cindy.  THEY are the ones in the middle of this pot stirring...them and NeJames

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #884 on: November 14, 2008, 03:09:03 PM »

KCJackie The timeline invision found is not the important one. It has disappeared off the planet. We know that on that night She called her house around midnight which she never did and there was calls back and forth until 2 am. We also know from pings and texts that for the first time ever she contacted this Andy France guy for the first time after talking to her Dad/or whoever at the house. KC was in the area of Andy's house at 2Am and we think she met him and she/they traveled to the Aerospace/ Beechline ping site

Jackie Didn't she contact him again right before she went to jail and then again when she got out? seems like there was only 3 times of contact with this guy
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #885 on: November 14, 2008, 03:09:14 PM »

1. Wonder were the spin is coming from on this Padilla taking a test? Hmm  Also I take it differently than the spin....I think the test will prove LP do be telling the truth and will clear any defense argument that evidence was planted and not admisable.

2. No worries.

bingo, we have a winner!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 14, 2008, 03:09:44 PM »

My thoughts are if you pet dies you bury them in your yard.
 You don't have them weighted down by bricks.
  I don't think this was Caylee but it could have been someone's child, or small baby that had died.
To bury them with small toys and use bricks means to me that they didn't want them found for some reason.
 Or didn't have the money to bury them, but wanted them close.
 This seems very odd to me .IMO

That's exactly what I said to my hubby last night. Even if something "accidently" fell overboard from a boat, it wouldn't be weighted down. Too chilling.

How about if you live in one of the numerous apartment complexes in the area and don't want your pet to float to the top of the water?  You wouldn't have a back yard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: November 14, 2008, 03:10:18 PM »

They are not to either , Have we all forgot evidence that was released and GJ Indictment ... I cannot believe someone has not shut CA up . This is what makes me sick about the whole case . She is gone , Casey did it , so let this 3 ring circus of media get listening to her yapp her mouth about sighting. Can someone please ask GA if someone come down from the mothership and make him make them statments to LE......Like my hubby said last night when I was filling him in with updates . That GA being an excop knows , there is no dening it , and if he thinks he can sit there on national tv and try to convince anyone that she is still with us .. He is doing it to protect his family .. My husband was a sherrif for 10 years and he says the public is not being let in on alot of things , that protects the integrity of the case .... If she is in jail that is exactly where she will stay , they do not want to loose this case do to the circus . Then he ask me if I could remove the lap top from my hands long enough to buy groceries he is out of tv dinners and pot pies ......

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 14, 2008, 03:10:52 PM »

Hey-young monkey here (only 21 posts!) this makes 22 now. I just think this whole case has become something else than what it's supposed to be-A missing little girl that needs to be found-one way or the other. There are so many sides to this story now, different personalities, who believes who, it just makes my head spin!

Can't LE be more involved, is their job done now, since there is going to be a trial? Have they ever really seached for her? It just seems like they have not, so people feel the need to do something. I just don't really understand it. I don't feel satisfied that they don't have more evidence, why wouldn't they try harder to find her body? I hope they have a lot more evidence then we know, because I worry she won't get convicted based and the facts as we know them. 

This whole case just doesn't seem right? I feel like a dumb naive monkey, but I don't get it sometimes!

Peace Monkey, I completely agree with you. I feel like LE has really dropped the ball. If not, they must have some really d@mn good evidence we don't know about, leading them to believe they don't need to look any further.  Which  means they have her (or some of her) or they have evidence that shows she was burnt and there's little left of her.. or something.  Otherwise, this behavior from them really makes little sense.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: November 14, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »

I don't think this was Caylee but it could have been someone's child, or small baby that had died.
To bury them with small toys and use bricks means to me that they didn't want them found for some reason.

That's exactly what I said to my hubby last night. Even if something "accidently" fell overboard from a boat, it wouldn't be weighted down. Too chilling.

How about if you live in one of the numerous apartment complexes in the area and don't want your pet to float to the top of the water?  You wouldn't have a back yard.

Most city ordnances require cremation, which would be the case for most apartment complexes. However, giving people don't always follow the law, it could be the case.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #890 on: November 14, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »

I think some seem to lose sight of the fact that this forum is privately owned and it an attachment to Red's Front Page.  We post here as his guests only. 

He pays the bills in bad and slow times as well as the good.  In  the past this has been appreciated and tremendous weight and respect given to his posts and opinions.

The last few days have proven that all are allowed to state their opinions but now it seems some also feel entitled to their own "facts" as well.  We have been called gangs and cliques and yet no one was removed for doing so but the accusations continue again today. 

The current search is being conducted in a disgraceful manner and is sure to hamper jury selection so don't be surprised when this later comes into play and with consequences you may not like too well.  You asked for it.  This is giving all search and rescue a black eye because of trivializing the search for this child's remains.  And so far for a big fat nothing!

thumleft

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 14, 2008, 03:12:10 PM »

Did anyone mention that the beads on the cross necklace look like "dog bones?"  I wondered if it was for a loss of a pet????

COgal

I don't think that person realized what they were seeing. They're called tri-beads. If you're only seeing part of a bead, you might get the impression they look like dog bones. But they look more like weird triangles.  They're frequently used in crafting.. moreso I think in kids craft kits.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: November 14, 2008, 03:12:39 PM »

I think some seem to lose sight of the fact that this forum is privately owned and it an attachment to Red's Front Page.  We post here as his guests only. 

He pays the bills in bad and slow times as well as the good.  In  the past this has been appreciated and tremendous weight and respect given to his posts and opinions.

The last few days have proven that all are allowed to state their opinions but now it seems some also feel entitled to their own "facts" as well.  We have been called gangs and cliques and yet no one was removed for doing so but the accusations continue again today. 

The current search is being conducted in a disgraceful manner and is sure to hamper jury selection so don't be surprised when this later comes into play and with consequences you may not like too well.  You asked for it.  This is giving all search and rescue a black eye because of trivializing the search for this child's remains.  And so far for a big fat nothing!

Anna, as usual you post is filled with truth, insight and good judgement....thank you...something that really weighs on my mind is...with all this negative publicity TES and other search legitimate organizations (not kidfinders) may suffer via donations.....God forbid that some family call and need them and they have no funds to go....if that be the case, I pray please God don't let it be my family that needs help and they can't come

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: November 14, 2008, 03:13:58 PM »

1. Wonder were the spin is coming from on this Padilla taking a test? Hmm  Also I take it differently than the spin....I think the test will prove LP do be telling the truth and will clear any defense argument that evidence was planted and not admisable.

2. No worries.

bingo, we have a winner!

If he had something to hide, he could just act all offended that they'd even ask. I haven't seen that. He seems to be more than willing to take one.

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: November 14, 2008, 03:14:56 PM »

And another thing why would CA show up to TES search location ? Expecially if she thinks their wasting there time . And how is Tim Miller going to look for a live Caylee , when she isnt? TM is well respected with all LE . So he knws and he know more than hes saying. Thats respect you get when you can be trusted . Like ROB and RED . I have asked hem to tell what they know an dthey wont I applaude them for that . I know me I would not be able to keep my mouth shut ..............So KUDOS TO Them

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #895 on: November 14, 2008, 03:16:52 PM »

They are not to either , Have we all forgot evidence that was released and GJ Indictment ... I cannot believe someone has not shut CA up . This is what makes me sick about the whole case . She is gone , Casey did it , so let this 3 ring circus of media get listening to her yapp her mouth about sighting. Can someone please ask GA if someone come down from the mothership and make him make them statments to LE......Like my hubby said last night when I was filling him in with updates . That GA being an excop knows , there is no dening it , and if he thinks he can sit there on national tv and try to convince anyone that she is still with us .. He is doing it to protect his family .. My husband was a sherrif for 10 years and he says the public is not being let in on alot of things , that protects the integrity of the case .... If she is in jail that is exactly where she will stay , they do not want to loose this case do to the circus . Then he ask me if I could remove the lap top from my hands long enough to buy groceries he is out of tv dinners and pot pies ......

They are not going to either. Sorry typing to fast  sorry someone please edit post for me

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: November 14, 2008, 03:17:10 PM »

And another thing why would CA show up to TES search location ? Expecially if she thinks their wasting there time . And how is Tim Miller going to look for a live Caylee , when she isnt? TM is well respected with all LE . So he knws and he know more than hes saying. Thats respect you get when you can be trusted . Like ROB and RED . I have asked hem to tell what they know an dthey wont I applaude them for that . I know me I would not be able to keep my mouth shut ..............So KUDOS TO Them

MyTime and Colt haven't said much about it either...  dagnabit! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #897 on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:48 PM »

Very strange indeed, and disturbing.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: November 14, 2008, 03:20:41 PM »

Jeeze I need to get outta here for the day I cannot type worth a crap 

JodyO
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: November 14, 2008, 03:22:06 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17980507/detail.html

Casey's Attorney Inspecting Her Car At Sheriff's Office
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 1:14 pm EST November 14, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The Orange County Sheriff's Office is allowing Casey Anthony's attorney access Friday to her Pontiac Sunfire, the car investigators believe Caylee was inside and dead.

According to Jim Solomons with the sheriff's office, Jose Baez was at the sheriff's office Central Complex late Friday morning to meet with investigators and then examine the vehicle. The vehicle examination is not expected to begin until 3:00pm.

Baez had asked weeks ago to have access to the car for an inspection. He brought his own team of experts to the sheriff's office Friday.

Among the experts Baez is working with is Dr. Henry Lee, a nationally-known and self-proclaimed "legendary" forensic investigator. According to his website, Lee has "solved a murder without a body" and "assisted in the investigations of more than 6,000 cases, including war crimes in Bosnia and Croatia, the suicide of President Clinton's former White House attorney, Vince Foster, review of the JFK assassination, and the death of JonBennet Ramsey."

Baez had wanted to inspect the undercarriage of the car, the carpet that was in trunk and held a stain, the spare tire well, and tire cover, but they were removed to be tested by the FBI and are no longer in the car.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the car still smells of decomposition.

SEARCH RESUMES AS CONTROVERSY SWIRLS

A new search was underway Friday for the body of Caylee Anthony. Divers were back in the dark, murky, alligator-infested water in Blanchard Park (see map).

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is once again in charge as we waits to find out when he'll have to a take a lie detector test. He caused chaos Thursday when divers brought up a bag of toys and what they thought were bone fragments from the Little Econ River, but were not (images | video).

"There is nothing at the scene that is credible or of a significant find," said Captain Angelo Nieves of the Sheriff's Office on Thursday (watch full statement). "Nothing that was discovered has been retained by the Orange County Sheriff's Office."

It was a much calmer day Friday as the divers spent the morning underwater looking for anything of any significance. By noon, nothing had been found. As for Padilla, he spent the morning taking pictures with spectators and making appearances on national TV.

Friday's search marked Little Econ River search day number three and Padilla's dive team was back at it. The so-called "serious" search area was sectioned off by rope, left over sheriff's tape and a string of post office packaging tape.

"I'm a spectator when these guys are in the water. I don't even know how to swim," Padilla said Friday.

The divers in the water Friday are the same volunteers from the Orlando-based Blackwater Divers who searched Thursday. They claim to be able to find small items in murky conditions.

However, what they dragged out of the water Thursday turned out to be nothing. The sheriff's office wasn't amused, but Padilla isn't stopping his search for Caylee Anthony's remains.

"There's a lot of times you step on people's toes and people think you are interfering," Padilla said.

The FBI is asking Padilla to take a lie detector test.

Spyder Dalton works with Padilla and is a certified diver. He says looking for anything in the alligator-infested river is difficult.

"We had a diver that went in yesterday that had to go to the emergency room because something crawled into his ear and got a really bad infection out of it," Dalton said.

Some people say Padilla is creating a circus show in Blanchard Park, however the bounty hunter insists he's doing it for one reason, to find Caylee.

"If I made the decision to leave right now, it would probably be Sunday or Monday," Padilla said Friday. "Because the tickets are cheaper."

Padilla could pull out and head home as early as Sunday, but the Blackwater Divers said they are committed to the search and could continue with it even if Padilla leaves.

FOCUS TURNS TO PADILLA

After the FBI and sheriff's detectives looked over the find, their attention turned to Padilla.

"Mr. Padilla has been requested to take part in a polygraph that will be conducted by the FBI. We believe it is an important thing to do," Nieves said.

"It's meaningless, I have no problem with a lie detector test," Padilla told Eyewiness News (watch full interview).

Nieves also commented on Padilla's decision to inform media of the discovery before informing deputies.

"Law enforcement should have been the first call regarding this find, not the media," Nieves said.

Eyewitness News also talked with the attorney for Cindy and George Anthony, Mark Nejame, who has been critic of Padilla's role in the search.

"I would speculate that they have some questions about the integrity of the items that were found," Nejame said.

Nejame added that he is not surprised that Padilla has been asked to take a polygraph test. He said that is reason enough to doubt his motives.

Wow. First Kobe, now Dr. Lee. Hummm. I really respect Dr. Lee. Should we worry about this?

2. No worries.

Do the quotes from Nejame about Padilla being asked to take a polygraph remind anyone else of the quote from former Democrat Speaker of the House, Tom Foley, in regard to George Bush, the Elder, purporting his having taken a trip to Iran just before Reagan was elected to arrange to have the hostages released? I can only paraphrase the quote which was something to the effect that evidence was not needed to investigate, but rather the seriousness of the charges warranted an investigation. Of course the charges were coming from Foley and the Democrats!

I agree with Red's post that all this on-the-spot webcasting of the search by Murt will lead to all news of future searches, etc., being filtered through the MSM and will be detrimental to the free flow of information to the public who will receive ONLY what the authorities choose for us to know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.