May 22, 2024, 10:36:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #76  (Read 359712 times)
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #880 on: December 17, 2008, 08:57:58 AM »

I am sorry RED for what I am about to write-  I LOVE YOUR ATRICLES, but in this case.....?   

I read the front page of SM and I have to say that I am unsure if it is accuracte.  I know that G & C have asked for Immunity and say there will be no more conflicting statements made.  HOWEVER- they never said they would be truthful.  You would think that would be implied but in this case I am not sure.  They continue to say they are sticking with the Zanny story and that they support their daughter.  Until they stop with that story, how can it be believed that they are "truthful"?

Yes, there should be an implied fact that "conflicting statements" which means lies should mean now telling the truth. However, if they wish to continue the Zanny story they will all find themselves on the same cell block.

To be provided immunity, they do have to offer a proffer(sp?) as to what they will say. The State at that point can sau, BS, you are giving us nothing.

The A's are in some deep doo doo right now as it would have been one thing for them to have just remained quiet. It is quiet a different story to lie. And they have told many misrepresentations.

To bad they did not respect Caylee as much as they cared about protecting Casey.

I completely agree.  It will be interesting to watch what happens now.  At least this situation has made them STOP making public statements.  That was not helping them in any way.

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: December 17, 2008, 08:58:43 AM »

Ok I just wanted to point out (if no monkey has already). If this picture was taken in the A's driveway and the car is parked facing the house, the house you see is in the rearview mirror, meaning it would probably be a house across the street. I think that is most likely the case, but can't be sure where this was actually taken.

I think photo was taken at the crime scene.  Lots of tape there and also houses close by.

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: December 17, 2008, 09:02:35 AM »

I am sorry RED for what I am about to write-  I LOVE YOUR ATRICLES, but in this case.....?   

I read the front page of SM and I have to say that I am unsure if it is accuracte.  I know that G & C have asked for Immunity and say there will be no more conflicting statements made.  HOWEVER- they never said they would be truthful.  You would think that would be implied but in this case I am not sure.  They continue to say they are sticking with the Zanny story and that they support their daughter.  Until they stop with that story, how can it be believed that they are "truthful"?

Yes, there should be an implied fact that "conflicting statements" which means lies should mean now telling the truth. However, if they wish to continue the Zanny story they will all find themselves on the same cell block.

To be provided immunity, they do have to offer a proffer(sp?) as to what they will say. The State at that point can sau, BS, you are giving us nothing.

The A's are in some deep doo doo right now as it would have been one thing for them to have just remained quiet. It is quiet a different story to lie. And they have told many misrepresentations.

To bad they did not respect Caylee as much as they cared about protecting Casey.

That's what bothers me more than anything. Knowing they allowed/enabled KC to continue the lies. Than to act insulted that no one believed her or them. All the times we heard from them and JB that "everyone will understand when the truth comes out", as though everyone was too stupid to figure things out. What was that all about, what "truth" were they talking about. I would love to know. They really must know that it is Caylee that was found. If they had ANY reason to doubt it, they would be screaming it to the rooftops!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #883 on: December 17, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »

As far as George and Cindy's "conflicting" statements go, I can see them playing a game of semantics here - seems to me that's what they do best.  "Conflicting" may just mean that each of their stories don't line up with the other's and now they are going to stick with whichever version supports the Zanny theory best.   I hope to high heaven they receive absolutely NO immunity.   I don't believe for one second that they are going to be truthful.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: December 17, 2008, 09:04:26 AM »

Good morning monkeys,
Not sure if you all have seen this already...if so I apologize in advance, I'm so far behind on catching up its crazy. But its just amazes me how close they was to Caylee... Please take a look at Gale's St John's blind drive.
http://www.briansdreams.com/blinddrive/
I'm just thankful that all our prayers have been answered regarding finding Caylee!!

That is true, but, there were a lot of us who drove right past Caylee, me included, twice.
 LP had to go by the spot where she was found......Le had to go by the spot, Tim looked at the spot... The thing is, how this baby was found, seems to me to be pure Creator intervention.

There was a grand cross in the sky, pertaining to astrology on this day... There were many happenings around the world, that were unexpected to happen.
John Walsh and his family were finally allowed to be told, " I am sorry, we messed up"...by the le down south.  (not on same day, but within the same astrological time frame)

My adopted son phoned me on that day, asking if he could come home to live for a while, as he was in need of some peace in his life.  A most unexpected  wonderful surprise call for me .
I was more than happy to make that three hour drive to orlando, this time bringing my baby back home, instead of looking for a missing baby.
And of course, Caylee was discovered the same day. These are only three I know of..hm, momma always said things come in threes.

IT only proves, things happening when they are supose to happen,, no matter how much we as mortals think we can change what the Creator has planned for us.  mio

I cried today when i heard about John Walsh. He has helped soo many, its about time he gets what little closure could come still from this tragedy. No doubt Adam has not gone in vein. Adam's law is still in full effect. This Caylee case baffles me to the point of endless nights researching through all of this. Techinically i dont have school right now, but in many ways im treating this as homework, Im thankful i have Monkeys to join me!

omg, I wailed as I watched that interview live here in florida. And I was so glad, to finally see someone have a bit of closier. The other Walsh children were also there, I imagine they have had an odd life too, being brought up, with all that anger , and loss in their household.
Adam Walsh did not die in vain, as many childrens lives have been bettered because of the enlightenment on serial child killers.  Stores are now better equipped to notice an unattended child. The store;s keep cameras which in turn must keep a few bad men away from children in stores.  I also searched for Adam , seems like just yesterday to me.....mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: December 17, 2008, 09:07:39 AM »

As far as George and Cindy's "conflicting" statements go, I can see them playing a game of semantics here - seems to me that's what they do best.  "Conflicting" may just mean that each of their stories don't line up with the other's and now they are going to stick with whichever version supports the Zanny theory best.   I hope to high heaven they receive absolutely NO immunity.   I don't believe for one second that they are going to be truthful.

I'm with you FLossy...No Immunity. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #886 on: December 17, 2008, 09:07:57 AM »

Morning.. no time to catch up right now, but thought I'd mention (if nobody else did) that Vicky's myspace is now set to private.

Morning, Bearly! I hope the world is treating you well this lovely day!  sunny rendeer

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: December 17, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony Want Immunity Deal … Admit Making Conflicting Statements to Police in Caylee/Casey Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/

Caylee Anthony needed the help of those she loved the most to help find her and be truthful with investigators when it mattered most. Everyone speculated why Cindy and George Anthony would have needed a personal attorney. How absolutely sad that Caylee’s grandparents come forward after she is found and claim they will not give conflicting statements to save their own A@# only if they are provided full immunity. The answer should be from the prosecutors office, a resounding NO!!!

more ...
Red -- good article -- they are a day late and a dollar short and should NOT be offered an immunity deal.  It is sad that the death of their granddaughter has taken a backseat to lies, mistruths and misdirection (obstruction).  I do agree with Perriwinkle that consistent statements are not the same as not telling lies.  The story of the nanny is misdirection and even according to Cindy's own words there really is not Zenaida -- just whomever was convenient to look after Caylee on a given day.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: December 17, 2008, 09:16:21 AM »

wow, check this out....the poor man has to live with that vision of a baby's remains, and he gets no reward for the find on a technicality......mio

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He’s having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony’s home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

”You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS,” explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. “We don’t have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911.”

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

“As calls come in, if it’s something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately,” Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee’s body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

“I don’t want to get sued,” Padilla said.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

”It’s going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily,” he said. “Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it.”

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General’s Office.

WFTV Channel 9   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: December 17, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »

Cindy & George Anthony Want Immunity Deal … Admit Making Conflicting Statements to Police in Caylee/Casey Case

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/17/cindy-george-anthony-want-immunity-deal-admit-making-conflicting-statements-to-police-in-cayleecasey-case/

Caylee Anthony needed the help of those she loved the most to help find her and be truthful with investigators when it mattered most. Everyone speculated why Cindy and George Anthony would have needed a personal attorney. How absolutely sad that Caylee’s grandparents come forward after she is found and claim they will not give conflicting statements to save their own A@# only if they are provided full immunity. The answer should be from the prosecutors office, a resounding NO!!!

more ...

Good article Red. I say no immunity...no way in hell.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: December 17, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »

wow, check this out....the poor man has to live with that vision of a baby's remains, and he gets no reward for the find on a technicality......mio

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — It was a meter reader who found the remains that could be Caylee Anthony. He’s having a tough time and does not want to talk with the media and he is so disturbed by what he found his bosses have given him some time off of work.

When the Orange County meter reader discovered a skull in the woods not too far from Caylee Anthony’s home his supervisor called 911.

That phone call makes the meter reader ineligible for a $5,000 Crimeline reward. To collect the reward, you have to call Crimeline first before you call 911.

”You have to initiate a tip with Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS,” explained Detective Barb Bergin, Crimeline. “We don’t have enough money to pay rewards to everyone who calls 911.”

Bergin encourages people to call 911 if there is an emergency, but Crimeline calls are answered 24 hours a day.

“As calls come in, if it’s something that needs an emergency or needs law enforcement, we have people in place for that to happen immediately,” Bergin said.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla offered a $50,000 reward for Caylee’s body, but pulled the money when people complained searchers were tearing up their yards looking for remains.

Still, Padilla plans thinks the meter reader deserves some kind of reward and he plans to write him a check if the remains belong to Caylee.

”It’s going to be a figure between five and ten grand involved easily,” he said. “Nobody looks at bags out here in these palmettos, they just walk by it. This guy had the foresight to go over and do it.”

Crimeline detectives told Eyewitness News they never make exceptions. You have to call the tip line first if you want to be eligible for a reward. While they have received complaints from people who called 911 first and then tried to collect the money, they always stick to their policy.

Crimeline has achieved a lot fighting crime in Central Florida. During the last year, Crimeline tips have generated 1,100 arrests and solved 1,200 cases.

Crimeline gave out $340,000 in rewards. That money comes from a trust fund in the Attorney General’s Office.

WFTV Channel 9   

I think he looked at the bag probably thinking "no it couldn't be" but didn't want to call 911 to say "hey I see a bag here in the woods, do you want to come look at it"-because he was probably sure it was nothing and didn't want "look rediculous" for calling LE to see a bag of "garbage". That is just my guess why he looked before calling (I tried to rationalize in my head why he didn't call 911 first, and I *think* that's why-because that's why I wouldn't haven't called first). Anyway just wanted to point that out, thank goodness he didn't walk away because probably many more months would have gone by before it was eventually found!

RIP Sweet Puppy
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: December 17, 2008, 09:30:53 AM »

Dr.Phil featuring Caylee tomorrow.....

"God dont like ugly"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #892 on: December 17, 2008, 09:35:55 AM »

Good Morning Early monleys, it is going to be a warm and cuddly 81 in north florida today, and the coffee is great.....now,,,

I watched ng last night, heard the anthonys want imunity as per the weed lawyer. I felt like the little tea pot kettle that was about to blow steam.....NOOOOO WAAAAAYYY  !     mio

Good Morning Mio....good one...weed lawyer.

Whatever LE is doing, wish they would keep it up...they have managed to do what nobody has been able to do..make Cindy shut up.  No telling what she is doing'/thinking without being able to grab all the attention now.  That might make her tea kettle blow eventually.  

She really thought she was above the law and could trash everyone in her path and LE evidently proved her wrong...LOVE IT!

What I want to see before Christmas is the:

Evidence on the duct tape.  

Bev

PS.  Deenie...I went to the OC site..it talks about the transition and congrats to the new sheriff...but doesn't talk about how it came about and only a brief mention as to the background of the new sheriff as being LE.

I did notice one article about how OC had high production vs low cost.  Looks like Beary did a pretty good job.  Hope the decision to retire is his.  Would like to know if he was indeed a "good" sheriff.

I have heard old sheriff just retired of his own free will.. THe new sheriff is black, a first for  Orlando .....  From what I have heard the new sheriff is going to be good for orlando too.. but, who knows...his wife is also in le...    oh, and I do believe one of the anthonys top will blow eventually.  I am not envious of them at all.  mio

MIO~what part of Northern Fl are you in? I am in the NW panhandle and haven't been able to turn the air off yet this yr.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: December 17, 2008, 09:37:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys...I arose to ice and snow.........Life in the Catskills!!

I just listened to those jail house tapes again and on the July,25 9am, Cindy starts the whole thing off by saying" We see you sitting down" and Casey says,I was talking to one of the Drs." 

Now here is where it gets interesting....Cindy says "We forgive anything that you said or done!!"    OMGOD!! What the heck is that supposed to mean?? Any takers??

Kinda showing Cindy knew right off the bat that Casey was going to say or do something that needs to be forgiven. Casey informs her to relax,she hasn't told them a thing. She is not opening up to a stranger.

Could incest have been brought up in the past?? Please Monkeys,What do you know???

http://www.wftv.com/video/18205452/index.html
The link.

This too has racked my brain. I really just want an answer to all her Cyndyism as LP would put it. And KC's "dont worry i havent said anything" like they have this inside joke (or secret) ya know?

i have my reason to believe GA has nothing to do with this. Reason being he gave KC up in a snap. He was smart he knew what was going to happen. And by saying to let him know as soon as they get any forensics back so he could "tell his wife, cuz its going to kill her" speaks volumes. I really think CA has just as much to hide as KC. CA never asks her, WHERE WERE U WHEN U LEFT Caylee w/ Zani?? she knew something..i just cant figure what...

Hi No1zladie... I also thought George was the most forth coming with details. He knew that the smell was what it was and no rose colored glasses {no offence Rose Colored glasses} was going to cover that up. Everyone that smelled it knew.

And yep...Cindy knows a bunch more about her lying daughter and is working like mad to free her. But WHY?? I truly believe Cindy loved that little girl more than her own life and visa versa. I think Caylee was killed because she was crying for her Grandma and wouldn't stop and kept it up screaming to go home. Caylee kept crying screaming wailing to go home and Casey sent her home....To GOD. And I would think Cindy would want her to pay!!

I'm pretty sure she would, if it were anybody else. But Casey is her child. It's different. Making Casey pay won't bring back Caylee. It won't add one second to her short little life. It won't help her because she is already with God, and nothing anyone on earth can do will change that. I think that's why the A's didn't even consider trying to avenge Caylee.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: December 17, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »

Baez said his client was having a hard time with the discovery.

"She's not taking it well due to the severity," said Baez. "As far as giving specifics, it wouldn't be appropriate."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

WTF does this bozo mean "Due to the severity?"  That doesn't mean anything in this context.  I find him somewhat English challenged as well as intellectually challenged.  Maybe he means she's "Not taking it well" due to her memories of what she did to her daughter.  Maybe he means she's "Not taking it well" due to her memory of her daughter looking into her face as she killed her.  Maybe she's "Not taking it well" because her daughter's last screams are still ringing in her ears. But the severity?  Bedtime for Bonzo.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: December 17, 2008, 09:39:45 AM »

I would hope that those Protesters in Orlando would set up a petition to the County to plea for "no immunity" for the Anthony's.  

They have deliberately OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE, obfuscated and lied to LE.  That is illegal in itself, not to mention that a child's life COULD have been at stake....That is IMMORAL...their new pastor needs to point that out to them IMO.  How much money, time and peace of mind of they wasted and caused on their selfish charade?  And how much more to come?  How much an hour is it costing those poor individuals out there sifting dirt looking for little pieces of bone so they can try to put her little body back together?  How many times have we heard from Cindy's foul mouth about how LE won't get off their butts and look for a live Caylee?  How could SHE have dared to try to spew her foul words and try to denigrate a living saint like Tim Miller....On that alone she needs to walk with her head down for the rest of her miserable life.  

They are NOT above the laws that we all have to follow and it is that sense of entitlement that this family feels that was a big part of what is the root of the problem that we have seen.

Justice For All.  Justice for Caylee.  Forgive me...was ready to explode and needed to vent.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #896 on: December 17, 2008, 09:43:00 AM »

WFTV Channel 9   

I think he looked at the bag probably thinking "no it couldn't be" but didn't want to call 911 to say "hey I see a bag here in the woods, do you want to come look at it"-because he was probably sure it was nothing and didn't want "look rediculous" for calling LE to see a bag of "garbage". That is just my guess why he looked before calling (I tried to rationalize in my head why he didn't call 911 first, and I *think* that's why-because that's why I wouldn't haven't called first). Anyway just wanted to point that out, thank goodness he didn't walk away because probably many more months would have gone by before it was eventually found!

I was more noticing the fact, no reward dollars from le as meter man did not call crime tip line first.. He probally followed company protocal, and called his supervisor, and supervisor called 911, then transfered to man at scene, telling 911 operator that call was being recorded by them. 
Lp does say he will give a reward to meter man if remains are caylee.
I was just surprised , as I did not  know that if a reward was offered by le on anything apparently, you must first dial 1 800 423 tips, not 911....my first kudos to lp, if he does as he says he will.....
mio

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #897 on: December 17, 2008, 09:43:07 AM »

Baez said his client was having a hard time with the discovery.

"She's not taking it well due to the severity," said Baez. "As far as giving specifics, it wouldn't be appropriate."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18288396/detail.html

WTF does this bozo mean "Due to the severity?"  That doesn't mean anything in this context.  I find him somewhat English challenged as well as intellectually challenged.  Maybe he means she's "Not taking it well" due to her memories of what she did to her daughter.  Maybe he means she's "Not taking it well" due to her memory of her daughter looking into her face as she killed her.  Maybe she's "Not taking it well" because her daughter's last screams are still ringing in her ears. But the severity?  Bedtime for Bonzo.

He is challenged on sooooooo many levels,  I just have to laugh at it.  I am relieved that all of these other money-hungry publicity whores have joined the team, since it lessens the chances of Caseface getting off due to crappy representation.  (It will probably still be crappy since they have nothing to work with in the first place, but that will probably be over Casey's head) 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: December 17, 2008, 09:44:11 AM »

more ...
George had to make testimony UNDER OATH to the Grand Jury --- No WAY he is going to get immunity!! Cindy? They don't need her testimony anyways -- prosecute her to the full extent of the law!

Can a person even be granted immunity from lying to a grand jury?  I'm not so sure that's even possible.  Sure hope George told the truth at least then.  If not, he may be in trouble without possibility of immunity.  Whatever he told to them stands I do believe.  The rest he might can weasel out of but not testimony before a grand jury.  Serious stuff there.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: December 17, 2008, 09:47:28 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

On my drive home last night, I was thinking what KC could have possible done to Caylee.  Was thinking about that picture she had with the drawing of the little girl that looked like Caylee, with the teddy bear being hung and that saying of why do people kill...
Then started thinking about the internet searches on breaking a neck...
Maybe she made a makeshift device to hang Caylee at the house. Those large bags, the one looked like a piece of long wood sticking out of it.  I believe she would have chloroformed her first, then put duct tape around her mouth, in case she woke up and started making loud noises.  Then I think maybe she hung her. 

Another idea was, maybe she chloroformed her, put duct tape around and drowned her in the tub.  I think she hid her in the sand box, as the dogs got hits there.  Then there would be sand in the baby's hair/body.  My mind just can't get past this horrible thing.  And that as far as I can see there is no remorse. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.