May 21, 2024, 03:49:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #829 2/14/10 - 2/25/10  (Read 553155 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: February 20, 2010, 11:24:48 PM »

IMO there is a higher cover up there and Paulus was part of it!

Hugs to my dear and long time friend, IBE!

Yes, Paulus "Wiretaps" vd Sloot was into things before Natalee came along.

OK, so why can't the "theme and more" of the wiretaps be known now that is is deceased?
I'm pretty sure the wiretaps were part of an all together different case that maybe caught something related to Natalee......That other case would have to be prosecuted/dismissed/declassified before any of the Natalee related info could come forward and used against the perps in Natalee's case....
If the wiretaps were USA sanctioned.....what we have seen so far from are own govt...Spencer Bachus...Ala.....doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feel that anything will every come from the wiretaps....

And it's highly possible they were done illegally as part of ongoing DEA surveillance which can't be used in regular criminal case.  I have always felt some agreement or other was violated by them.  And wondered if that's why Mos said the DEA was one of the two reasons that the case was never solved.

But it would also explain the mysterious appearance of the DEA agent at the HI.  Sometimes we listen to things and don't have permission I am sure.  Maybe there was none for listening to Aruban civilians.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: February 20, 2010, 11:25:43 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Hi all.

Keep dry! Your dog is so cute and looks like a great deal of fun. I have misplaced your email. May I please have it?? TIA

Maybe with the continued pressure for Natalee from here, something will develop. IMO I think it's time for another book from Beth and Dave and maybe the stepdad (Sr. moment)

smklaas@hotmail.com

When it gets closer to time for the K2's to be in Los Angeles I'm going to contact you and I'll pick you up (if you want to go) and we'll see greet the Kalpoes in person 

Please keep us posted, live?? I don't like highrises so would be not help sitting on the planters. It is downtown LA right???

Yeah downtown.  I don't know if we can even go in the courtroom so it may only be downstairs staking out until we see the dirtbags 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1042 on: February 20, 2010, 11:27:20 PM »

Well, the moral of the story on Paulus for me is that if you want people to say nice things about you when you die, you must live your life accordingly.

Help your son cover up a drugging and likely rape and murder and people are going to be inclinded to do so not so much.

Lol-yes, that would tend to ruin one's reputation, to put it mildly.   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: February 20, 2010, 11:28:36 PM »

Hi Klaas,

Hi all.

Keep dry! Your dog is so cute and looks like a great deal of fun. I have misplaced your email. May I please have it?? TIA

Maybe with the continued pressure for Natalee from here, something will develop. IMO I think it's time for another book from Beth and Dave and maybe the stepdad (Sr. moment)

smklaas@hotmail.com

When it gets closer to time for the K2's to be in Los Angeles I'm going to contact you and I'll pick you up (if you want to go) and we'll see greet the Kalpoes in person 

Please keep us posted, live?? I don't like highrises so would be not help sitting on the planters. It is downtown LA right???

Yeah downtown.  I don't know if we can even go in the courtroom so it may only be downstairs staking out until we see the dirtbags 

Please take pictures of the dirtbags.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: February 20, 2010, 11:32:53 PM »

OK, so why can't the "theme and more" of the wiretaps be known now that is is deceased?
I'm pretty sure the wiretaps were part of an all together different case that maybe caught something related to Natalee......That other case would have to be prosecuted/dismissed/declassified before any of the Natalee related info could come forward and used against the perps in Natalee's case....
If the wiretaps were USA sanctioned.....what we have seen so far from are own govt...Spencer Bachus...Ala.....doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feel that anything will every come from the wiretaps....

Didn't the Aruban tourist group come here and know about them from Bachus, so why can't we know??? Just asking. TIA  Can it be obtained under the FOIA?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: February 20, 2010, 11:54:59 PM »

Didn't the Aruban tourist group come here and know about them from Bachus, so why can't we know??? Just asking. TIA  Can it be obtained under the FOIA?

IBE, I have always thought the group came here and TOLD Bachus about the wiretaps instead of the other way around.  Told him that these were being done illegally and that's why they can't be used.  I would think they would be classified especially if we weren't supposed to be doing them in the first place.

Remember it was Bachus who looked pale and shaken after the meeting.  We don't want to lose the FOB because it is so close to Uncle Hugo.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1046 on: February 21, 2010, 12:00:58 AM »

IBE...Good questions....I wish I know the answers....
I think the way it went down when Bachus called the aruba delegation to USA to explain their actions wrt Natalee...
Bachus challenged the delegation with the wiretaps....and the delegation countered on the legality of USA wiretaping aubans....Bachus backed down because he knew the wiretaps weren't legal and aruba delegation threaten to expose the illegal wiretaps...effectively continuing the aruba cover up agenda....

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: February 21, 2010, 12:04:33 AM »

OK Thanks Anna and Billb.... I understand. Sometimes I get too impatient. Thanks I'll work on this when I grow up

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: February 21, 2010, 12:10:22 AM »

Sometimes certain things just stand out in my mind that I can't ignore.  Right now one is Anita saying Paulus told her Joran was the last known to be with Natalee before she disappeared.  He told her this while she was still in the NL before she came home on Wednesday.  So Paulus knew throughout the ruse with the security guards that it was Joran who was last with Natalee.

The second is the bogus letter the Sloots received allegedly from Natalee's friend "David."  I have always thought they wrote that letter themselves possibly with the help of some American supporter who agreed to mail it for them and think at one time it was traced to a location that a certain one of those was known to post from at times.

The letter kept insisting that Natalee's DNA would be found on it and for them to just check.  The check was done and only Paulus DNA turned up.  So why did whomever wrote that even think Natalee's would be there?  Did they have something of Natalee's that they thought would have her DNA on it and tried to transfer it to the letter to lend authenticity?  I think they did but what?  And where is it now?

Just a couple of lose ends that for me won't go away.  Along with a few hundred others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: February 21, 2010, 12:32:29 AM »

Cesar Milan's dog, Big Daddy died at age 16. NOT Cesar. Hope this info helps.
Sorry that I missed all of the news today.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: February 21, 2010, 12:45:50 AM »

I hope someone will come forward now that Paulus no longer poses any threat to them with information as to what happened to Natalee.

We are nothing if not patient.

Goodnight, Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: February 21, 2010, 12:54:33 AM »

Nite Anna
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: February 21, 2010, 01:00:53 AM »

WIRETAPS

SPENCER BACHUS

On the Record w/ Greta - December 16, 2005

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Your gut reaction from the meeting?
Do you feel confident this is the right team to be leading the investigation or would you like to see some changes?

SPENCER BACHUS: It’s a small island and they are handicapped by their experience.  But I was impressed with what they had done…at least the work product.  I have seen cases…I’ve been to hired to prosecute murder cases where there is almost no file.  I will say that the resources that have been devoted to this case are really probably more substantial than most murder cases here in the United States.

VAN SUSTEREN: Have there been any leaks that have possibly jeopardized the investigation?  You don’t have to go into any details of the actual leaks but did they tell you…are you convinced that anything said so far hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: It is my understanding they were running wiretaps and it was disclosed…

VAN SUSTEREN: Would that be the initial first week before the initial arrest?

BACHUS: This was in the first weeks, that is what they’re telling me.

VAN SUSTEREN: Since that time there have been no other leaks they told you about that hurt the investigation?

BACHUS: I think if anything it is the news media.  Your show and others that probably do result in more…inaudible

VAN SUSTEREN: Okay, thank you sir.

BACHUS: I don’t have any criticism of them...

GEROLD DOMPIG

48 Hours Mystery - March 22, 2006

Dompig says surveillance of the three boys began on the third day after Natalee was reported missing and included observation, telephone wire taps, and even monitoring of their e-mail.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page3.shtml

DEFENCE ATTORNEYS

ABC News - Feb. 4, 2008

Last May, a fresh team of police investigators and prosecutors headed by Mos took over the vexing case in the hope that new eyes would find new leads to follow. That same month, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, who were with Van der Sloot the night he met Holloway, were briefly rearrested and a surprise search was conducted of their home, a modest, neon-green, single-story house near the base of Hooiberg Mountain.

During the May search of the home, investigators allegedly planted bugs there so they could monitor the brothers' conversations, defense attorneys claimed.

Because of information gleaned from those wiretaps, all three men were rearrested last fall, but were all released for lack of evidence.
Late last year, Mos announced that the case would be closed, essentially admitting defeat.

It was after that December release that De Vries' undercover investigation began in earnest.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/2020/Story?id=4239135&page=3

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: February 21, 2010, 01:02:27 AM »

REMINDER

Debbie (BFN)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: February 21, 2010, 01:20:41 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is where it is at...... an angelic monkey
We aren't going anywhere aruba......... ....get used to it.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: February 21, 2010, 01:23:07 AM »

Good Night billb, Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1056 on: February 21, 2010, 01:25:49 AM »

That pond has been bone dry and cracked open and searched and then searched with water in it and nothing.  I don't get it.

And does Tim really think there was nothing in the trap found?  Could he just be getting them back down there to see if anything left or something?  I don't know about any of this but everything seems sort of off the tracks as far as looking for Natalee now.  Maybe just my impression and totally wrong.

I don't believe Natalee was ever in the pond.  If there was anything there that could be considered evidence in this case; it was collected long before any American searched there.

If anything is found there now, it was planted.

And quite frankly, if anything related to this case is found in any of the 140 remaining targets in the ocean; I'll think it was planted too!

They can't undo what we know was done.  Period.

JMO

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: February 21, 2010, 01:25:51 AM »

Obviously ... Tim Miller, John Silvetti and/or Louis Schaffer are not a believers in Kyle Kingman's own words.

Until some hard questions are answered regarding the happenings encompassing the contents of the trap/cage that was recovered by Aruban divers on January 7, 2008 ... I will not contribute to the continuing search.

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris.

Kyle Kingman:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: February 21, 2010, 01:28:34 AM »

Good Night billb, Tamikosmom, Keepthefaith and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Good Night billb.

Just catching up and ... I will be hitting the sack.

Janet
10:30 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: February 21, 2010, 01:37:51 AM »

God Bless ya BillB.U is a radio personality?Was you tryin to be Ed McMahon to johnny Carson....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.