May 01, 2024, 04:47:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 1000505 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: February 12, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »

Klaas - O/T
A short while ago my husband told me that a young 22 yr. old bobsledder hit a tree and lost his life today.  Olympic committee talked of postponing the opening ceremonies tonight but decided to go ahead with flags @ half mast.
Have been @ the computer so haven't watched the news yet.   

It was the LUGE and it's a horrible accident. Sounds like the track isn't safe at all.  Yes, 22yrs old and he died. 

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/02/12/olympic-luger-seriously-injured-training/

Thanks Klaas. Lesson - do not rely on husband as news source.

Sorry for the young man that lost his life. 

Yes, many athletes have expressed concern about the safety of the track.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: February 12, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »

Hi all! 

I'm trying to stay caught up, but didn't know that the decision had been made for there to be no memorial service for Paulus. Is that right?

IIRC I read here yesterday that Anita would have a memorial service in Aruba when she returns.

I can understand the urgency to transport the body off the island in case his relatives and particularly his sons want to view the body before cremation.

However, I think the body would have to be embalmed for transport or placed in a freezer coffin.  If embalmed an autopsy would not be possible
and if frozen I believe the body would have to thaw.

Cardiac arrest is often named as the cause of death.  What caused the arrest is another matter, IMO.

As others have said, one would think Anita would want to know (for her children) if it was a stroke or a heart attack. 

Can, you are so right about transporting an unembalmed body.  I didnt think about that.

I found this little "snip"

Answer to question 1: The first requirement comes from the airlines, and that would be the requirement for the remains to be embalmed. I do not know of any airline that will ship an unembalmed body. Also, the airlines require that the body be shipped in an approved container or "air-tray." Additionally, each foreign country has different rules and regulations regarding the shipping of human remains. Some of the more common requirements would be for the following documents to accompany the body: death certificate, embalming report, passport, burial permit, and a letter from the physician stating that the deceased did not die from a communicable disease.

"snip"

This might be a stupid question but what if his body was shipped on a private plane.

Private or commercial I believe the same criteria that Magnolia pointed out would apply.

Maybe Anita will try to sneak him on the plane like "Weekend at Bernie's."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: February 12, 2010, 08:24:48 PM »

We're sure it was tennis? At 10:45 pm, maybe he was playing Patty-Cake. (As in "Roger Rabbit.")
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: February 12, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »

Hi all! 

I'm trying to stay caught up, but didn't know that the decision had been made for there to be no memorial service for Paulus. Is that right?

IIRC I read here yesterday that Anita would have a memorial service in Aruba when she returns.

I can understand the urgency to transport the body off the island in case his relatives and particularly his sons want to view the body before cremation.

However, I think the body would have to be embalmed for transport or placed in a freezer coffin.  If embalmed an autopsy would not be possible
and if frozen I believe the body would have to thaw.

Cardiac arrest is often named as the cause of death.  What caused the arrest is another matter, IMO.

As others have said, one would think Anita would want to know (for her children) if it was a stroke or a heart attack. 

Can, you are so right about transporting an unembalmed body.  I didnt think about that.

I found this little "snip"

Answer to question 1: The first requirement comes from the airlines, and that would be the requirement for the remains to be embalmed. I do not know of any airline that will ship an unembalmed body. Also, the airlines require that the body be shipped in an approved container or "air-tray." Additionally, each foreign country has different rules and regulations regarding the shipping of human remains. Some of the more common requirements would be for the following documents to accompany the body: death certificate, embalming report, passport, burial permit, and a letter from the physician stating that the deceased did not die from a communicable disease.

"snip"

This might be a stupid question but what if his body was shipped on a private plane.

Private or commercial I believe the same criteria that Magnolia pointed out would apply.

Maybe Anita will try to sneak him on the plane like "Weekend at Bernie's."

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: February 12, 2010, 08:28:15 PM »

-snip-

Also I made the mistake of listening to Renfro’s segment of lies on Greta and all I can comment is one of our famous Aussie phrases :

She was as pizzed as a parrot.   Monkey Devil!

OT   I hope all monkeys are keeping safe from your dreadful storms.

The only thing worse than a pizzed parrot is a vindictive vulture!

lol Bearly.  A vindictive vulture would be a fearsome creature.

A brief explanation on the phrase I used and the slight difference to American usage which causes much confusion with visitors between our countries.

Pizzed as a parrot means intoxicated or very drunk.  Comes from the fact that many of our native parrots, particularly galahs, eat over ripe or fermented fruit and then are unable to fly but just wander aimlessly around on grassy verges beneath the trees until the effects wear off.

To be very annoyed we say we are "Pizzed Off".

As opposed to pizzed on, which would be Wreck's idea of a final salute.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: February 12, 2010, 08:32:29 PM »

-snip-

Also I made the mistake of listening to Renfro’s segment of lies on Greta and all I can comment is one of our famous Aussie phrases :

A brief explanation on the phrase I used and the slight difference to American usage which causes much confusion with visitors between our countries.

Pizzed as a parrot means intoxicated or very drunk.  Comes from the fact that many of our native parrots, particularly galahs, eat over ripe or fermented fruit and then are unable to fly but just wander aimlessly around on grassy verges beneath the trees until the effects wear off.

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: February 12, 2010, 08:33:39 PM »

-snip-

Yes - and a very fitting tribute it would be.   

Hi CBB.   

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: February 12, 2010, 08:45:45 PM »

Jossy's words:

“Justice has a strange way of correcting irregularities committed in its name. In this particular case, Paul had the necessary information we needed to solve the case, but decided to take it with him to his tomb. His version (the true one) we will never know. And we can never depend on Joran to come clean with what happened to Natalee.

Yes, Paul died playing tennis yesterday afternoon. God forgive him!“

Bumped - according to Jossy, PVDS died in the afternoon.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1608 on: February 12, 2010, 08:49:09 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

advocate paul van der sloot father of joran van der sloot owing to die one rato happen wednesday, 10 february 2010 - 22:35 24ora.com owing to end of achieve informacion cu the conocido advocate paul van der sloot owing to end of die. the was hungando tennis. at dado mometo past owing to sak in another. ambulance owing to arrive y the personal owing to work cune. past owing to being take away at once hospital but the infarto was pisa. the was very in news cu the problem of his child joran van der sloot. paz at his restonan. come across

WTH?  Holy crap!!  May you never rest in peace you piece of sh!t.
come across

Yea I'm just a little behind. lol
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: February 12, 2010, 08:49:31 PM »

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

I will be away for a while.  I know there are other Monkeys who will think to do this. 

Thanks to the faithful.   

Bumped

Bumped again.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1610 on: February 12, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »

Snoopy.......lmfaooooooooooo 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: February 12, 2010, 09:21:05 PM »

-snip-

Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1612 on: February 12, 2010, 09:32:47 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/1/5/

advocate paul van der sloot father of joran van der sloot owing to die one rato happen wednesday, 10 february 2010 - 22:35 24ora.com owing to end of achieve informacion cu the conocido advocate paul van der sloot owing to end of die. the was hungando tennis. at dado mometo past owing to sak in another. ambulance owing to arrive y the personal owing to work cune. past owing to being take away at once hospital but the infarto was pisa. the was very in news cu the problem of his child joran van der sloot. paz at his restonan. come across

WTH?  Holy crap!!  May you never rest in peace you piece of sh!t.
come across

Yea I'm just a little behind. lol

ROFLMAO! Dropping in here every chance I get, is a real hoot!

Snoopy? What you lack in punctuality, is more than made up for in succinctness!

( BTW: Don't ever spell check an untranslated article...........    it takes FOREVER! )   
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1613 on: February 12, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »

It's sad not to feel sorry about someones death.  Doesn't say much about the person that died.

On a happier note it's always good to see all the monkeys back in the cage.

Justice for Natalee
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: February 12, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »

I wonder if it is possible with out the threat of Paulus hanging over 2K head that they will tell what they know?

Sorry if this has been ask as yes I did skip ahead just a few pages. lol
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: February 12, 2010, 09:45:29 PM »

It's sad not to feel sorry about someones death.  Doesn't say much about the person that died.

On a happier note it's always good to see all the monkeys back in the cage.

Justice for Natalee

It's good to see you Snoopy 

Justice for Natalee 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: February 12, 2010, 09:51:40 PM »

Good to see you too Muffy.  I'm always here, just usually  behind. lol
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: February 12, 2010, 09:52:30 PM »

Not much of a legacy to leave his 2 younger sons.
SarahD
Scared Monkey

Never give up!

« Reply #1618 on: February 12, 2010, 09:59:12 PM »

I certainly do not feel sorry for Paulus or his family.  Paulus finally faced justice.   I can only hope that Joran faces justice one day too.   I'm sure the stress that Paulus carried with him for all the lies and coverup he did, killed him in the end.    True judgment is now what he faces.  If he thought the judgement of humans was tough, he'll know true judgement now.   

Justice for Natalee.     Keep holding to you lies Joran, stress is a terrible thing.    Just look at your Dad!   

Have a Sunshine Day!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1619 on: February 12, 2010, 10:07:55 PM »

IT IS ONE OF THE TOP VIDEOS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF COMCAST

http://www.comcast.net/video/father-of-suspect-in-holloway-case-dies/1411455403/Comcast/1411608608/

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.