May 02, 2024, 09:25:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 277751 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 11, 2008, 11:24:38 AM »

Thanks Johan - so it is possible for him to leave den Dolder but with body guards.  So it's possible he could take a trip to Thailand?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #941 on: July 11, 2008, 11:40:49 AM »

Hi Monks...have been out of the loop for a few days...very sick...but better now.

I'm still pages behind...but IMOO, Renho is ramping up any and all disinfo she can.. cus' she *knows* the damn is about to break...she sounds frantic to me....this is a good thing...

Destiny...still catching up...gimme a Renho # I want to call her today...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #942 on: July 11, 2008, 11:42:28 AM »

Thanks Johan - so it is possible for him to leave den Dolder but with body guards.  So it's possible he could take a trip to Thailand?

oh yes i think so and i think they send someone with him a protector 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: July 11, 2008, 11:50:38 AM »

Hi Monks...have been out of the loop for a few days...very sick...but better now.

I'm still pages behind...but IMOO, Renho is ramping up any and all disinfo she can.. cus' she *knows* the damn is about to break...she sounds frantic to me....this is a good thing...

Destiny...still catching up...gimme a Renho # I want to call her today...

I posted three phone numbers for her a while back... none were the one linked to the poster. I'm sure they are in the archives somewhere.

I believe one was a fax number IIRC.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: July 11, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »

And who protects the protector?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: July 11, 2008, 11:53:49 AM »

Renfro Julia C     
Salinja Cerca 39 H
                586-0440
Facsimile      586-1255

here are two and I *think* I had a cell number too. But that is going to be in that archives.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 11, 2008, 12:00:09 PM »

Renfro Julia C     
Salinja Cerca 39 H
                586-0440
Facsimile      586-1255

here are two and I *think* I had a cell number too. But that is going to be in that archives.

Thank You...calling now...PS...Klaas....TY for the machine gun on my switchboard...may need it Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #947 on: July 11, 2008, 12:06:11 PM »

O/T

I have to share this with you. My Friend Katie blogs and she has a book coming out. Her blog is here - http://katieschwartz.blogspot.com/

and her website is here - http://katieschwartz.com/

well, anyway she is a professional writer and absoooorootely the funniest girl I know. I haven't talked to her in a while, but she is the one terrific dame.

She had a post on her blog about this - http://www.monkeybicycle.net/preorder/
Monkeybicycle Issue Five, guest-edited by Eric Spitznagel
$12.00

Looking for something to read after you put the kids to bed? Then Issue Five of Monkeybicycle is for you. It's bursting at the seams with humor that is not for innocent minds or faint hearts.

Our fifth issue is filled with the kind of humor that would make any good man blush, and it's delivered from some of the best in the business. Just take a look at this killer line-up:

Sarah Silverman, Patton Oswalt, Myfanwy Collins, Johnny Ryan, Davy Rothbart, Wendy Molyneux, Aaron Burch, Bret Scott, Elizabeth Ellen, Matt Craig, Timothy Bennet, Pete Grosz, Liliana V. Blum, Katie Schwartz, Tyler Smith, Michael Frissore, Antonius Wiriadjaja, Amy Guth, J. Marcus Weekley, Matt Summers-Sparks, C. J. Kershner, Ben Tanzer, Jennifer Dziura, Peter Bognanni, Charlie Anders, David Hart, Noria Jablonski, Bob Fingerman, Vince LiCata, Jack Pendarvis, Christopher Monks, and an introduction by David Cross.

I'm ordering it today. 

Eric I believe is her good friend and also in California. These people write the funniest stuff. I just love to read whatever Katie write. She's so talented and so gorgeous.

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 11, 2008, 12:10:47 PM »

Glad to see you back Destiny, did you eat the TOMATOES?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: July 11, 2008, 12:11:43 PM »

Renfro Julia C     
Salinja Cerca 39 H
                586-0440
Facsimile      586-1255

Thank You...calling now...PS...Klaas....TY for the machine gun on my switchboard...may need it Wink

OK....Just got off the phone with Julia...she doesn't want me to call her again...because she said she doesn't know me....but...she is quite a name dropper....she managed to tell me that she is in *constant* contact with Dave Holloway....the Van der Sloots....Hans Mos and Deutokom...and the ALR...also told me that Gretta from Fox called her quite a few times a few days ago...and that FOX is on Aruba right now conducting interviews....it was her home # I called, could hear small children in background....she seems to be very paranoid about talking with me...but she kept on talking...until, I aksed her if she really thought that Natalee was still alive....I pressed the issue, then she told me not to call her anymore...that it was just a theory being investigated.....011-297-586-0440  home #...she confirmed this is her home # when I mentioned how cute her children sounded.....but...I WILL CALL AGAIN!

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: July 11, 2008, 12:18:27 PM »

Hello everyone!  Hope all is well.

It's been quite a while since I've been in here.  What's been the 'happs?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: July 11, 2008, 12:19:14 PM »

Renfro Julia C     
Salinja Cerca 39 H
                586-0440
Facsimile      586-1255

OK....Just got off the phone with Julia...she doesn't want me to call her again...because she said she doesn't know me....but...she is quite a name dropper....she managed to tell me that she is in *constant* contact with Dave Holloway....the Van der Sloots....Hans Mos and Deutokom...and the ALR...also told me that Gretta from Fox called her quite a few times a few days ago...and that FOX is on Aruba right now conducting interviews....it was her home # I called, could hear small children in background....she seems to be very paranoid about talking with me...but she kept on talking...until, I aksed her if she really thought that Natalee was still alive....I pressed the issue, then she told me not to call her anymore...that it was just a theory being investigated.....011-297-586-0440  home #...she confirmed this is her home # when I mentioned how cute her children sounded.....but...I WILL CALL AGAIN!

lmao - for someone (Julie) who loves to run her yapper, here was a great chance and she doesn't want to talk. 

she's a total nut ball.  no doubt about it.

Destiny you may need de-fumigated after that call. 

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: July 11, 2008, 12:20:22 PM »

Destiny,

You truly amaze me. I hate calling strangers even more than I hate this stomach virus I'm stuck at home with today.

Kudos to you for being willing to call all these folks! 

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 11, 2008, 12:21:50 PM »

Hi Thirdstrike,

Well, it looks like Joran has been running around nekky in Thailand, and we're still trying to figure out Shango.

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 11, 2008, 12:24:32 PM »

Renfro Julia C     
Salinja Cerca 39 H
                586-0440
Facsimile      586-1255

Someone on the forum...please try to confirm that Julia...as she says..is in*constant* contact with Dave Holloway...also if anyone can confirm the Gretta bomb she dropped...I'll call my contact at Diario to see what I can find out re: FOX netword being on Aruba right now conducting investigations/interviews.....let's do it Monkeys!

Mrthinks...this all has to do with the Renee crocumentry...if anything at all...I can't call my contact until after 1:00...lunch time in Aruba....

Destiny

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: July 11, 2008, 12:24:59 PM »

Anita : Chello Julia, it's Anita, you know mama Sloot.

Julie : ohhh hi Anita.

Anita : I hear you are getting calls vrom da monkeys.

Julie : well, one monkey did call.

Anita : did da monkey say if his name was Miko?, cause we thought ve killed dat witness.

Julie : I don't recall the name being Miko. Let me call Hans to make sure that witness is indeed dead.

Anita : ve can alvays count on you varling.

Julie : just make sure the check is in the mail, or better yet, have Paulus run it over.

Anita : you know Paulus loves to run, he'll be vight ovah.

Julie : have him bring cash.

Anita : see you at the Friends Of Aruba meeting tomorrow. buh bye.

Julie : buh bye sweetheart. Tell Joran I send all of my love.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 11, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »

Hi Thirdstrike,

Well, it looks like Joran has been running around nekky in Thailand, and we're still trying to figure out Shango.

I just now saw that Chango is Spanish for Monkey....do I have a lot of catching up to do...or is that not right?

Followed a translated link back to SM this morning and all our posters speak Spanish , including Lala's!

Hi Third...nice to see you....
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #957 on: July 11, 2008, 12:31:50 PM »

And who protects the protector?   

ha ha  

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 11, 2008, 12:32:16 PM »

Hi Thirdstrike,

I just now saw that Chango is Spanish for Monkey....do I have a lot of catching up to do...or is that not right?

Followed a translated link back to SM this morning and all our posters speak Spanish , including Lala's!

Hi Third...nice to see you....

Well thank goodness that I know how to speak Spanish already. Now I don't have to send off for those tapes they advertise on TV. 

I Stand With The Girl
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 11, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »

Does anyone know the status of the Ca lawsuit (Kalpoe vs. Dr.Phil) ?

Just curious...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.