May 03, 2024, 07:52:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #5 1/28/11 - 2/05/11  (Read 171296 times)
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2011, 01:40:22 AM »

MuffyBee-thanks for the snip-it clarification and link to the test thread. Being a hands on learner I'm hoping thru trial and error I can answer all my "how do you...." posting questions.

To anyone- I keep reading that BD knows Hailey is dead because her like Casey Anthony, Misty Croslin etc spoke of Hailey in past tense.  There's people acting like it's a huge deal, some adding on more names of people who slipped up and talked past tense.

Just wondering if there are examples, I missed, that could be taken no other way than that person is dead?  I talk about my kids in past tense but not because they're dead, because what I'm talking about is past, and/or when they were a lot younger.

For example today a friend was over following me around, while we talked and helping me pick up. She found a tiny screw and asked what it was to and if i wanted to keep it. Everything I thought it could be to, were toys that "had" belonged to one of my sons when he was younger and he has since gotten rid of them. The bowl, on the counter, half full of cereal "was" my daughter's, who was now at school. The entire conversation about the trophies in the gameroom was past tense and full of "use to be"......"had"......."was", because I was remembering which kid, how old they were and the details of that exact day.     
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2011, 02:32:04 AM »

What is it they say .....?? NO news is good news.
Hailey, wherever u r, I ask the Lord to squeeze u tight,
and keep u safe in his arms !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2011, 03:47:09 AM »

I am wondering why she chose to drop that tid bit now ?
No details, just a HIM.
And it sounds as if it was around the almost year ago that Billie and SA were " broken up " where he needed his T-shirt. I am not discounting it as somewhere they mention former associates of SA.   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2011, 07:33:38 AM »

Klaas,

Thank-you for cleaning-up, Who's Who.  I think those Idjets (WP) copied the wrong names!

Perhaps, (WP) copied this lady (who my opinion) they did not research, thoroughly. This Connie E. is married to Charles O.
http://www.texastribune.org/library/data/government-employee-salaries/search/?q=OSTRANDER

I am working on a correct "family tree". 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2011, 09:04:27 AM »

the big lake i saw is,Lake J B Thomas
and there are other lakes close, Ccity pklake,in Ccity
Divesion Lake, Scurry County, Texas

Lake J B Thomas
http://texas.hometownlocator.com/maps/feature-map,ftc,2,fid,1374249,n,lake%20j%20b%20thomas.cfm

scurry
http://texas.hometownlocator.com/maps/countymap,cfips,415,c,scurry.cfm

Texas State Map Collection
http://geology.com/state-map/texas.shtml

Texas Lakes, Rivers and Water Resources
http://geology.com/lakes-rivers-water/texas.shtml

route of travel to from jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2011, 09:22:45 AM »

there are a few lakes in the 3 counties

howard county TX
http://texas.hometownlocator.com/maps/countymap,cfips,227,c,howard.cfm
Mitchell County, TX
http://texas.hometownlocator.com/maps/countymap,cfips,335,c,mitchell.cfm
scurry county tx
http://texas.hometownlocator.com/maps/countymap,cfips,415,c,scurry.cfm
choose a county tx
http://texas.hometownlocator.com/maps/

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2011, 09:41:36 AM »

i had forgot about the prickly pear cati,ouch

Slideshow: Cops Collect Socks in Hailey Dunn Search
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336396
Image of the socks that were collected (photo by Hailey's Angels)
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336446

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2011, 09:58:26 AM »

i had forgot about the prickly pear cati,ouch

Slideshow: Cops Collect Socks in Hailey Dunn Search
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336396
Image of the socks that were collected (photo by Hailey's Angels)
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=336446

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2011, 10:11:18 AM »

Thank-you for the info on the socks and picture. I get confused, it seems Hailey was wearing flip flops and if true, would doubt she had socks on with them. And then she may have been wearing tennis shoes, so again she may or may not have had socks on. But then again the entire description of what she may have been wearing could not be true. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2011, 10:20:47 AM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2011, 10:26:38 AM »

Wow, when searching through there one has to have great respect for all those cactus. Strange place for those socks to turn up.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: January 29, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »

They could be men's sport socks for all we know. You are right, odd place to leave your socks. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »

Natalee Holloway's father hoped/prayed for a positive outcome but ... he faced reality and did what had to be done.  It was not easy but ... his precious daughter was missing.

Janet

++++

Dave Holloway

Aruba: The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise
by Dave Holloway

Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers-Business (Mar 15 2006)
ISBN-10: 1595550631
ISBN-13: 978-1595550637

<snipped>

By noon I learned that Natalee was not getting on the plane.  I found out that it had been a chaperone from Natalee's group who had changed her flight in the hopes that she would reappear.  It was then that I knew something tragic must have happened.  I feared the worst, but prayed for a miracle.  I hung up the phone and broke down .....

<snipped>

From my first day on the island, I realized that I could not rely on the police to find my daughter. If they refused to search, we would organize and do it ourselves. We were able to obtain enough information to learn the route the boys had taken with Natalee. We decided to start the search at the California Lighthouse on the northwestern tip of the island and work our way back to the Holiday Inn. I enlisted about fifty tourists to help.

<snipped>

I sat on a rock and allowed myself to briefly let go. Tears ran down my face. I was worn out, and I was having one of those moments that I suppose was perfectly normal, under the circumstances. I still could not believe what was happening. How was it possible that I was in a foreign country searching for my missing daughter?

After a few minutes of much-needed rest, I regrouped, and we continued to clear the area. When we felt that we had exhausted our search there, we moved down to the beach and discussed our next plan of action.

<snipped>

The days passed with no real leads and nothing to indicate whether Natalee was still alive. Hundreds of calls came in with tips that led nowhere and suggestions of crazy schemes that would try anyone's patience. We kept searching and praying. It was all we could do for Natalee, and we hoped it would be enough.

<snipped>

During our daylight searches throughout the island, our group came across many abandoned houses where drug addicts had left razors and other drug paraphernalia. Some were filled with foul smelling odors, feces, urine, cardboard boxes they used as blankets or beds, and general trash. One of those houses was located right next to a fine restaurant near the hotel area and a McDonald's

<snipped>

Natalee’s birthday was a difficult day.  I tried not to focus on it  and kept busy with my efforts to search for her.  As with times back in Mississippi, I was not always with Natalee on her birthday due to sharing time with her with Beth.  I did my best to imagine that this was just not my turn to spend her birthday with her.

<snipped>

Another witness, a homeless man who claimed to have been up on the landfill three days after Natalee vanished, said he had seen someone take something out of a pick-up truck that looked like a body and bury it. He descried the exact spot with landmarks, but by this time, there had already been a lot of garbage dumped on top of the spot. The searchers dug and came across some of the things the witness said he had seen in the garbage, but they had to use backhoes to dig deeper, and the machinery kept breaking down. We had about forty holes dug and kept sending the dogs down in them. During that entire week, I spent all of my time surrounded by rotting garbage searching for Natalee. It was hot and the stench was so unbearable that we had to wear masks in order to breathe, but we continued to search. My belief was that if we could find the haystack, we could find the needle.

<snipped>

Clint Dunn

Hailey's Older Brother Is Moved From Dunn Home In Colorado City
POSTED: 4:49 pm CST January 19, 2011
UPDATED: 8:15 am CST January 20, 2011

<snipped>

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, joined the group of about 55 searchers, to offer up his support.

"I don't want to join in the search – I can't," he said. "I don't want to. It's just amazing seeing these people the community pull together like this."

He said he can't search because he's not willing to face what could be found in the fields.

<snipped>

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26545922/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: January 29, 2011, 11:44:35 AM »

I read over at WS, they are having a discussion as to whether or not Billie should do a press conference. Billie is thinking of doing one.
When this story first hit, I was home alot and saw NG when Billie was first on. I did believe her.
Then the media obtained the documents for the search warrants. Then we were told that SA went to work for ten minutes and went back home.
I don't think a presser by Billie is going to rehab her image or put the focus back on Hailey.
She got good coverage at the beginning and she got more than what she bargained for with persons digging into what is available to the public about SA and herself. And what the medai was able to obtain thru FOI.
She is going to take care of the slander later. If persons discuss what they think of her for having SA move in after the threats to her and Hailey, that isn't slander. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »

I read over at WS, they are having a discussion as to whether or not Billie should do a press conference. Billie is thinking of doing one.
When this story first hit, I was home alot and saw NG when Billie was first on. I did believe her.
Then the media obtained the documents for the search warrants. Then we were told that SA went to work for ten minutes and went back home.
I don't think a presser by Billie is going to rehab her image or put the focus back on Hailey.
She got good coverage at the beginning and she got more than what she bargained for with persons digging into what is available to the public about SA and herself. And what the medai was able to obtain thru FOI.
She is going to take care of the slander later. If persons discuss what they think of her for having SA move in after the threats to her and Hailey, that isn't slander. 

Kat_Gram - IMO she's ignorant and hasn't a clue what she's talking about.  I don't know if she is guilty of anything other than making some poor choices but poor choices may have cost Hailey her life.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2011, 11:51:57 AM »

Janet, I can't fault Clint for not joining the searchers. Aruba was different, no one from LE was doing anything. Clint is doing what he thinks he is capable of. My opinion of Clint is that he has to man up after this is over, get a job and live differently for the sake of the children he does have.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2011, 12:01:25 PM »

Well my eyes are still on SA. Any and all other leads, like this past threat that has just come up, that has to be looked at, but it will probably fizzle.
As far as I am concerned, Billie did nothing that was in Hailey's best interests for a long time.
If she does do a presser, she can't tell us where Shawn was or why he wasn't at work and why he lied, can she ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2011, 12:13:33 PM »

Janet, I can't fault Clint for not joining the searchers. Aruba was different, no one from LE was doing anything. Clint is doing what he thinks he is capable of. My opinion of Clint is that he has to man up after this is over, get a job and live differently for the sake of the children he does have.

Hi Kat

My opinion is if Clint does not man up now ... he is never going to man up.

Dave Holloway did not just organize the searches in Aruba ... he was a partcipant in those searches.

Shawn claims to be going to Mexico to hand out flyers re his missing daughter.  MEXICO!  Hey ... according to cell phone pings ... the route that Shawn took on the morning of December 27th orginated at Billie's home and ended in Big Spring.

Clint is aware of the contents of that affidavit.  Why has Shawn's deception/ lies/ whereabouts on the morning his daughter went missing become a non-isse.  Clint's silence in regards to Shawn is deafening.

I appologize for the rant but ... there is something not right in regards to the distancing of Shawn by Clint, Billie and LE.

Kat ... I hope you are doing well.

Janet

+++++++

Adkins Being Monitored, Likely Not Under 24-7 Surveillance
Monday, January 24 2011

Law enforcement officials said Adkins was under 24/7 police surveillance two weeks ago, but could not confirm that on Monday.

"His whereabouts and how he's traveling and what he's doing  hour to hour, I'm not aware of that. His movements and what he's doing right now is his business," Kampfer said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334646

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »

REMINDER

Shawn Adkins

Hailey Dunn affidavit highlights: Inconsistencies, strange ‘hobbies'
By Brian Bethel
Abilene Reporter-News
Posted January 12, 2011 at 10:30 p.m

<snipped>

Adkins volunteered to be subjected to a polygraph exam on three separate occasions. The first two attempts, he terminated the exam, walking out and refusing to cooperate. On the third try, he submitted to two stages of the test, the first indicating that he was being deceptive regarding knowing Hailey Dunn's whereabouts.

The second section contained questions asking where Hailey could be found. Adkins made a positive indication that she was in Scurry County.

When the third phase of the polygraph test began — with the intention of refining Hailey Dunn's location in Scurry County — Adkins refused to complete the test, walking out of the Colorado City Police Department.

<snipped>

Shawn Adkins told investigators that he was fired from his job at WSI in Snyder on Dec. 27 after an altercation with his supervisor. But investigators were told that Adkins was a good employee and hadn't been fired from the business.

According to the affidavits, Adkins had not had any altercations with supervisors, arriving to work at 6 a.m.

According to the records, he "went into the break room and purchased a Dr Pepper out of the vending machine, looked at the supervisor without saying a word, and then left the premises at 6:10 a.m."

<snipped>

Adkins told investigators that he left WSI and went straight to his mother's home in Big Spring, but telephone records indicate otherwise. It was determined that he initially returned to Colorado City instead.

<snipped>

Adkins apparently deleted contact information on his cell phone in front of an investigator who had asked to look at it again to verify calls he had made. The investigator asked Adkins what happened to the list. Adkins was "unable to give an answer."

<snipped>

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without.

<snipped>

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/inconsistenciesstrange-145hobbies/

_____

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »

Janet, maybe Clint is in denial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.