May 17, 2024, 12:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308146 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1360 on: February 16, 2009, 06:30:17 PM »

help..
klass.. (or anyone else who can help me)... i tried looking at blinks new website... but i got so many blinking flashing YOU WON things on there.. i nearly had an anyurism   epileptic fit instant migraine...

how can i see her site without all that crap? is there a way to pay to lose the pop ups or whatEVER that blinding flashing crap?

THANKS! I REALLY want to read it...

I just emailed Dugga and let him know.  I agree.

thx klaas... i didnt mean to whine... but it IS the one thing i am good at..Wink

my popup blocker works purdy dang good on this site... but over there it was flashing like a red light district...i couldnt stand reading ....

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: February 16, 2009, 06:30:23 PM »

Does anyone else think defense team is full of it when saying they are out at night checking the scene? I guess that is so neighbors or people visitng memorial say they haven't seen them there. Something that just doesn' t sound right to me.

the only reason would be IMO to plant evidence...but that area was gone over with a fine tooth comb and I am sure they have pictures throughout the process to disprove anything the defense might try to come up with.

THey can do their botany tests all the want, it looks pretty positive that Casey's fingerprint is on the duct tape/sticker!!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: February 16, 2009, 06:32:52 PM »

BREAKING NEWS   BREAKING NEWS!!!!   DOC DUMP WILL BE MID WEEK - THE PRINT HAS TO BE CASEY'S LP WAS RIGHT!

State Releases New Evidence To Anthony's Defense Team
Evidence Includes Results Of Duct Tape Tests
POSTED: 2:37 pm EST February 16, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The state released over 1,100 pages of evidence to Casey Anthony’s defense team on Monday.

According to a source close to the investigation, test results from the FBI crime lab on the duct tape found on slain toddler Caylee Anthony's skull are in that new batch of evidence.

When asked by WESH 2's Bob Kealing if Casey Anthony’s fingerprints were on the duct tape, a source with direct knowledge of the investigation said, "This is not going to be good news for the defense."

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.

Orlando defense attorney Richard Hornsby said the duct tape evidence brings the possibility of the death penalty back in to play. Hornsby said it may force Anthony’s defense attorney, Jose Baez, to "put Casey on the stand" or "consider a plea bargain."
Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December.

Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother, is charged with her daughter’s murder. She is being held at the Orange County jail.

Anthony’s trial is scheduled to begin in March.

WOW thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!!!

I have thought for a long time that there will be a plea deal.  If there is, a lot of the information we want to know won't be released.

Boy-oh-boy.....can't wait!!!  Hmmm.....could this have anything with JB's tummy problems?? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
katiekatie2u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1363 on: February 16, 2009, 06:33:54 PM »

ORIGINAL KAT
I SO AGREE WITH YOU. THE A'S HAVE HUNG THEMSELVES AND NOW WITH THE DEATH PENALTY ON THE TABLE... THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO SAVE CASEY.. SHES GONNERS.... ALL THEIR  HUNGER FOR MEDIA ATTENTION WILL NOT HELP THEIR KILLER DAUGHTER.. SHE IS GOING DOWN... 

FOR THE PERSON THAT SAYS THEIR SAD
MANY OF US ARE WITH YOU.. WE GREW TO LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL.. HUGS TO YOU Smile

sorry bout the caps
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1364 on: February 16, 2009, 06:34:03 PM »

NO WONDER BOZO CHECKED INTO THE HOSPITAL

i wa thinkin the very same thang... OH GERALDO...YOUR BUDDY IS GOING TO NEED MORE SUPPORT FROM YOUR BIASED AS ALL HELL fine coverage

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: February 16, 2009, 06:35:20 PM »

ORIGINAL KAT
I SO AGREE WITH YOU. THE A'S HAVE HUNG THEMSELVES AND NOW WITH THE DEATH PENALTY ON THE TABLE... THERES NOTHING THEY CAN DO TO SAVE CASEY.. SHES GONNERS.... ALL THEIR  HUNGER FOR MEDIA ATTENTION WILL NOT HELP THEIR KILLER DAUGHTER.. SHE IS GOING DOWN... 

sorry bout the caps

HOPEFULLY this direct evidence will muzzle them once and for all!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: February 16, 2009, 06:35:55 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Search for Florida 5-Year-Old Missing From Own Bed
Aired February 11, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: To Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who helped look exhaustively for Caylee -- Leonard, what are your sources telling you?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE & SPENT TIME WITH CASEY ANTHONY: Lost her.

GRACE: I can hear you. Do we have Padilla?

PADILLA: You can hear me?

GRACE: Yes, I got you. Leonard.

PADILLA: I can hear you. I can hear you.

GRACE: Good to know.

Leonard, what do you know, if anything, about sources reporting fingerprints were lifted off the duct tape?

PADILLA: I heard this morning that there were fingerprints and that the prints are Casey`s on the duct tape

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: February 16, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1368 on: February 16, 2009, 06:39:46 PM »

dont tell me.... ZANNY held casey down and MADE her touch the ducttape and or stickers that she got from the house.....with the key... with the wrench ..in the conservatory ...with professor plum....

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1369 on: February 16, 2009, 06:40:11 PM »

Yippee! A DOC DUMP!!! I am READY!     KC fingerprints on the duct tape - and DNA I would hope - and the news on who daddy is - it will explain much I do believe.

MIDWEEK - ok so maybe by Wednesday?

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.
Do you think JB got the info Friday the 13th and that is what sent him to the hospital? This is all part of being the first hispanic attorney to have a high profile case of this magnitude. He might as well buy a big bottle of Tums because actually his client probably lied to him also even though she was covered by "privilege" info bewteen client and attorney.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1370 on: February 16, 2009, 06:40:51 PM »

Does anyone else think defense team is full of it when saying they are out at night checking the scene? I guess that is so neighbors or people visitng memorial say they haven't seen them there. Something that just doesn' t sound right to me.

the only reason would be IMO to plant evidence...but that area was gone over with a fine tooth comb and I am sure they have pictures throughout the process to disprove anything the defense might try to come up with.

THey can do their botany tests all the want, it looks pretty positive that Casey's fingerprint is on the duct tape/sticker!!
I have had lots of renovations done within my house and One of my contractors left a roll of duct tape. Its what we all know as the silver thick width - every day duct tape. Well it must be old. Or its been exposed to being thrown around in tool boxes etc..
Lets just say its been around. It is almost a full role. It is almost impossible to pull it away from the roll itself. Its some Hardy Stuff. Its stuck to itself. I tried pulling it off and the residue is just everywhere ... Me wondering if they found any residue in Slore's car from her duct tape. My roll is very Tacky ... tacky ..like its frustrating to remove the tape.  I could see it on her Dash or her steering wheel or her shift handle. I would think you would have to use Goo Gone or something to remove it/residue ... and that I would think would leave a mare inside a car ... esp those parts of the interior.

Hmm

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1371 on: February 16, 2009, 06:42:19 PM »

dont tell me.... ZANNY held casey down and MADE her touch the ducttape and or stickers that she got from the house.....with the key... with the wrench ..in the conservatory ...with professor plum....

And she took the hidden passage from the billiard room, too!! 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: February 16, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »

Nay, Zanny's prints would be on the outside - someone would have had to hand her the roll of tape  - not gonna fly as I said the other day CASEY is SCREWED, BLUED & TATTOOED!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1373 on: February 16, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »

WFTV Channel 9 news is reporting live on tv that Baez was hospitalized this weekend... reporter thought maybe stress related stomach issues... i'll look at the wftv website.

Is that code for FOS?
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: February 16, 2009, 06:46:18 PM »

I wonder if this is true about the fingerprints on the duct tape which we will see in a few days IF that is what LE was waiting for to bring in the A's for their deeds such as covering up for Casey, washing pants in car and probably cleaning some in the car, etc?

I can't remember if I posted already but I thought it was strange with the car smell, probably upset with Casey, etc that Cindy went back to work after getting the car.
I know George was starting a new job but if he really thought what he said about the smell I just really don't understand either of them going to work with that car sitting in the garage.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: February 16, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »

Yep!!   I wish we still  had the electric chair for casey to fry in!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1376 on: February 16, 2009, 06:46:56 PM »

WFTV Channel 9 news is reporting live on tv that Baez was hospitalized this weekend... reporter thought maybe stress related stomach issues... i'll look at the wftv website.

Is that code for FOS?

That was Good CBB !  .............................

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1377 on: February 16, 2009, 06:48:15 PM »

Is that code for FOS?

That was Good CBB !  .............................

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: February 16, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

ORIGINAL KAT

sorry bout the caps

HOPEFULLY this direct evidence will muzzle them once and for all!

hopefully....but I don't think so.....they are going to come up with some cock n bull story.........

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: February 16, 2009, 06:50:21 PM »

I have had lots of renovations done within my house and One of my contractors left a roll of duct tape. Its what we all know as the silver thick width - every day duct tape. Well it must be old. Or its been exposed to being thrown around in tool boxes etc..
Lets just say its been around. It is almost a full role. It is almost impossible to pull it away from the roll itself. Its some Hardy Stuff. Its stuck to itself. I tried pulling it off and the residue is just everywhere ... Me wondering if they found any residue in Slore's car from her duct tape. My roll is very Tacky ... tacky ..like its frustrating to remove the tape.  I could see it on her Dash or her steering wheel or her shift handle. I would think you would have to use Goo Gone or something to remove it/residue ... and that I would think would leave a mare inside a car ... esp those parts of the interior.

Hmm

Also, they might have matched it to the duct tape found on one of the gas tanks she took from her parent's shed.   If Im not mistaken they said they found a roll of duct tape in her trunk - did I remember that right?

O HAPPY DAY    O HAPPY DAY 

Get some sleep tonight, tomorrow should prove to be a heavy day of reading...Ill put the Cappuccino on

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.