May 15, 2024, 08:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson 8 mo., last seen 12/26/09 #1 1/01/10 - 1/15/10  (Read 529053 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: January 08, 2010, 12:55:11 AM »

According to twin brother Robert Johnson, him and Elizabeth were in foster homes till they were 12, then they moved to Scottsdale to live with their father.  They were close until they had a falling out when Robert introduced Logan his friend of 10 years to Elizabeth.  He believes Logan is quite capable to raise Gabriel.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #541 on: January 08, 2010, 12:58:23 AM »

<snipped>

Elizabeth's twin brother, Robert Johnson, said he doesn't believe his sister's story, but also said he has to support her.

"She's stubborn and hard headed.  If she doesn't want Logan to have the baby, she will do everything she can to keep Gabriel from Logan." 

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-Interest-named-in-missing-Tempe-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: January 08, 2010, 01:02:35 AM »

Tammis Ex-husband has chirped in now:

kieth - 1/7/2010 3:02 PM 5 Votes Report User I HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SUSAN SMITH... I HOPE THEY FIND THE BOY SOON, ALIVE. THE FUNNY TWIST TO THIS STORY IS TAMMI AND JACK SMITH. I WILL TELLYOU ABOUT THE SO CALLED GOOD MOTHER, TAMMI. SHE IS MY X WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF OUR 3 WES I SAID 3 KIDS. SHE DID NOT RAISE HER OWN KIDS,WORK OR EVEN CLEAN OR COOK FOR THEM...I DID. SHE GAVE THEM UP AND TOLD MY WIFE AT THE TIME TO ADOPT THEM. SHE WAS MARRYING JACK AND HE DID NOT TO DEAL WITH THE CHILDREN,SO SHE CHOSE HIM OVER HER OWN CHILDREN. LIKE I SAID I HOPE THE BOY IS OK AND I HOPE TAMMI DOES NOT GET COSTUDY. THE OTHER CHILD THEY HAVE IS JACKS GRANDAUGHTER,THAT IS WHY THE HAVE HER. THEY CANT ADOPT THE NORMAL WAY...OH OH OH DID I MENTION THAT SHE HAS LITTLE OR NO CONTACT WITH HER 3 KIDS,TAMMI IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER OF ANY KIDS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-Interest-named-in-missing-Tempe-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx?p=Comments
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 08, 2010, 01:05:39 AM »

kieth - 1/7/2010 3:02 PM 5 Votes Report User I HOPE THIS IS NOT ANOTHER SUSAN SMITH... I HOPE THEY FIND THE BOY SOON, ALIVE. THE FUNNY TWIST TO THIS STORY IS TAMMI AND JACK SMITH. I WILL TELLYOU ABOUT THE SO CALLED GOOD MOTHER, TAMMI. SHE IS MY X WIFE AND THE MOTHER OF OUR 3 WES I SAID 3 KIDS. SHE DID NOT RAISE HER OWN KIDS,WORK OR EVEN CLEAN OR COOK FOR THEM...I DID. SHE GAVE THEM UP AND TOLD MY WIFE AT THE TIME TO ADOPT THEM. SHE WAS MARRYING JACK AND HE DID NOT TO DEAL WITH THE CHILDREN,SO SHE CHOSE HIM OVER HER OWN CHILDREN. LIKE I SAID I HOPE THE BOY IS OK AND I HOPE TAMMI DOES NOT GET COSTUDY. THE OTHER CHILD THEY HAVE IS JACKS GRANDAUGHTER,THAT IS WHY THE HAVE HER. THEY CANT ADOPT THE NORMAL WAY...OH OH OH DID I MENTION THAT SHE HAS LITTLE OR NO CONTACT WITH HER 3 KIDS,TAMMI IS NOT FIT TO BE A MOTHER OF ANY KIDS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-Interest-named-in-missing-Tempe-infant/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx?p=Comments

OMG!  Is this really her ex husband?  Sounds peachy.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: January 08, 2010, 01:07:31 AM »

Police: Couple May Know More About Disappearance
Source Reveals Why Tammi, Jack Smith Are Now Person's Of Interest

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tempe investigators said they have gotten several tips about Gabriel Johnson from an unusual place, Nashville, Tenn.

According to those who know her, Elizabeth Johnson has never been to Nashville. She has no contacts there. But Tammi Peter Smith does. That's where she opened her first Healing Waters clinic back in 2004.

Tempe police said they are taking the connection seriously, naming the Smiths as persons of interest in the case.

"There would be nothing that they could charge us with because we have done nothing, we've done everything that the police have asked us," Tammi Peter Smith said.

Tammi and Jack Smith said their only priority is the safe return of 8-month-old Gabriel, and said it was Elizabeth who was driving the adoption plans. Not them.

"We did not do the adoption papers like she wanted. She wanted to keep pushing it along, pushing it along," Tammi Smith said.

But the baby's father, Logan McQueary, remembers differently. He said the Smiths pressured him after Gabriel disappeared.

And Tonight, an eerily similar story has emerged.

"I think what they've done is wrong. They've manipulated the system and lied and I wouldn't mind seeing them face charges," said Jack Smith's stepson, Travis Andrews Warford.

Warford is the biological father of Jack Smith's Granddaughter, Hannah. Warford claims the Smiths offered him money to sign over his custodial rights.

"Three different occasions over a year and a half in between, the man offered me money to get out of his life, leave him alone and let him have my little girl, period. I'll put my hand on any bible in any court in the United States and swear to it," said Warford.

But Tammi Smith replied, "Why would we offer him money, they revoked his rights?"

The Smiths were awarded legal custody of Hannah. But Travis, who has spend time in jail, says he was never alerted that the Smiths were headed to court.

"I'm angry. And the first chance that I have any opportunity, I will do as much as I can to gain not only visitation, but ultimately custody of my daughter," said Warford.

The Smiths deny all of Warford's claims.

"I'm sorry. You guys need to dig and find out who this guy is, and then you will be embarrassed that you are asking these questions," said Tammi Smith.

"At the end of the day, God will see justice done. And if they've done to these people what they done to me, but he's even lying to the law and the media, his time will come," said Warford.

How Warford's claims relate to the attempted adoption of Gabriel Johnson and his current whereabouts remains to be seen.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: January 08, 2010, 01:12:56 AM »

Police: Couple May Know More About Disappearance
Source Reveals Why Tammi, Jack Smith Are Now Person's Of Interest

TEMPE, Ariz. -- Tempe investigators said they have gotten several tips about Gabriel Johnson from an unusual place, Nashville, Tenn.

According to those who know her, Elizabeth Johnson has never been to Nashville. She has no contacts there. But Tammi Peter Smith does. That's where she opened her first Healing Waters clinic back in 2004.

Tempe police said they are taking the connection seriously, naming the Smiths as persons of interest in the case.

"There would be nothing that they could charge us with because we have done nothing, we've done everything that the police have asked us," Tammi Peter Smith said.

Tammi and Jack Smith said their only priority is the safe return of 8-month-old Gabriel, and said it was Elizabeth who was driving the adoption plans. Not them.

"We did not do the adoption papers like she wanted. She wanted to keep pushing it along, pushing it along," Tammi Smith said.

But the baby's father, Logan McQueary, remembers differently. He said the Smiths pressured him after Gabriel disappeared.

And Tonight, an eerily similar story has emerged.

"I think what they've done is wrong. They've manipulated the system and lied and I wouldn't mind seeing them face charges," said Jack Smith's stepson, Travis Andrews Warford.

Warford is the biological father of Jack Smith's Granddaughter, Hannah. Warford claims the Smiths offered him money to sign over his custodial rights.

"Three different occasions over a year and a half in between, the man offered me money to get out of his life, leave him alone and let him have my little girl, period. I'll put my hand on any bible in any court in the United States and swear to it," said Warford.

But Tammi Smith replied, "Why would we offer him money, they revoked his rights?"

The Smiths were awarded legal custody of Hannah. But Travis, who has spend time in jail, says he was never alerted that the Smiths were headed to court.

"I'm angry. And the first chance that I have any opportunity, I will do as much as I can to gain not only visitation, but ultimately custody of my daughter," said Warford.

The Smiths deny all of Warford's claims.

"I'm sorry. You guys need to dig and find out who this guy is, and then you will be embarrassed that you are asking these questions," said Tammi Smith.

"At the end of the day, God will see justice done. And if they've done to these people what they done to me, but he's even lying to the law and the media, his time will come," said Warford.

How Warford's claims relate to the attempted adoption of Gabriel Johnson and his current whereabouts remains to be seen.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22180215/detail.html

Interesting... and now they begin to come out of the woodwork......

You do such good investigative work Northern Rose.

My eyes are starting to roll back in my head now so I guess I better get some shuteye.  I have a lot to do tomorrow.  My baby granddaughter is in the hospital under an oxygen tent with RSV and I am going out there tomorrow to get my grandson who has recovered from it.  He will stay witm me us a few days.... we will love it!

Good night monkeys.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: January 08, 2010, 01:20:20 AM »

Travis Andrew Warford - Stepson of Jackie Smith

Defendant Details   2005     

Defendant Case Number Defendant Status Case Status
Warford, Travis Andrew GS209354 CONCLUDED CLOSED - INDICTED
  Appearance Details       

Date Judge Court Room Attorney Reason
      Mothershead, Kyle F.   
  Charge Details       

Charged/Cited Offense(s) Convicted Disposition Bond Date
Agg. Assault     $20000   

Defendant Details      2005 

Warford, Travis Andrew GS211003 CONCLUDED CLOSED - INDICTED
  Appearance Details       
      Mothershead, Kyle F.   
  Charge Details       

Agg. Assault     $20000   

Defendant Details        2005
Warford, Travis Andrew GS211004 CONCLUDED CLOSED - INDICTED
  Appearance Details       
      Mothershead, Kyle F.   

Charge Details       
Agg. Kidnapping

Defendant Details       

Warford, Travis Andrew 2005-C-1563 CONCLUDED CLOSED

Appearance Details       

Weiss, Katie   

Charge Details       

Agg. Kidnapping   Dismissed $60000 04/28/2006
Agg. Assault   Dismissed   04/28/2006
Agg. Assault Asl, Dom Bod Inju Guilty - Lesser Charge   04/28/2006
Agg. Assault   Dismissed   04/28/2006

Charging Instrument   

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/page/portal/ccc/caseSearch/caseSearchPublic/caseSearchPublicResults/?a1=538980|1350290|CJIS

If you go to the site and search his name you can open the affidavits which are in pdf form.  This was one case, domestic and all charges were dismissed except one.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: January 08, 2010, 01:21:27 AM »

Bananas my prayers are with you and your grand children.  Rest well and God Bless.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: January 08, 2010, 01:34:32 AM »

OMG!  Is this really her ex husband?  Sounds peachy.

I just did a check and her Ex is named Keith and lives in Chalmette, LA....so could very well be   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: January 08, 2010, 01:45:05 AM »

Police: Pair may know where missing baby is (with video)

The couple who met baby Gabriel in an airport and spent the past seven months trying to adopt him have been named "persons of interest" in his disappearance.

Police believe Tammi and Jack Smith of Scottsdale have information that could lead them to the baby but are not cooperating, said Sgt. Steve Carbajal, a Tempe police spokesman. The child has been gone for weeks after his mother took off with him on Dec. 18. Elizabeth Johnson, 23, was arrested Dec. 30 in Miami without the child.

Tammi Smith told The Republic this week that she texted and called Johnson up until her arrest, though Smith insisted she was trying to find out where the baby was and coax Johnson into returning to Arizona.

But Logan McQueary, 25, the child's father, told reporters he felt extorted by the couple and said they told him Johnson would return if he would sign over his parental rights.

The 8-month-old child was last seen with his mother in San Antonio, where she spent Dec. 22 to Dec. 27 at two motels in the city. She then left her car at a Motel 6 next to a bus stop. She was tracked down four days later and arrested at a Miami hostile.

She has refused to talk to investigators, but she told a local television station that she gave the baby to a couple she met in a San Antonio park.

While on the run, she texted the baby's father and told him in a subsequent phone conversation that she killed Gabriel and was leaving the country. Police tracked her cellphone to Victoria, Texas, according to court documents.

McQueary said Johnson told him that once out of the country, she would call him to let him know where he could find the child's body - in a dumpster in a baby bag.

Tempe police say, however, that they have indications that the child is alive. McQueary told reporters that he, too, believed his son was alive and well.

Early in the investigation, police questioned Jack and Tammi Smith, who said they had temporary guardianship of the child for about 10 to 12 days at the beginning of December.

A Tempe police detective saw paperwork on the guardianship while at the Smith home checking on the baby last month, though they were not court-issued documents, so the papers' authority is unclear, Carbajal said.

Smith said she met Johnson at an airport during a layover. She spotted the young mother and said she looked tired and depressed. Smith said she went up to Johnson and asked if she was looking for someone to adopt the child, and Johnson said "yes," though the father refused to sign over his rights.

Smith said she and her husband spent seven months trying to adopt Gabriel and that his parents wanted to give him up at different times. Johnson and McQueary never seemed to be on the same page, she said.

McQueary told reporters Monday that that wasn't the case and that he never wanted to give up his child.

Smith told The Republic in a phone interview Tuesday that she got a text from Johnson denying that she'd killed Gabriel and telling the Smiths that she sent the message to get back at McQueary.

"Neither of them want the baby," said Smith, who lives in north Scottsdale and owns a colon-hydrotherapy practice. "Most likely, she's left him with another family she's chosen like she had chosen us."

Police are looking into the story Johnson told the television station, though they have no indications whether it is true and do not have a definite location on where Gabriel might be.

"The X factor is, if what she says is correct, what if that family is not from San Antonio?" Carbajal said.

Carbajal and McQueary spent most of Thursday morning on national morning TV shows, making pleas to anyone who might know where Gabriel is.

"If you have baby Gabriel and you're fearful of prosecution, drop him off somewhere safe and walk away," Carbajal said Thursday afternoon. "Prosecution isn't a big concern at this point, it's getting back Gabriel - and that's the focus, and that's always been the focus."

Police have set up a new tip line with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and are asking anyone with information to call 800-THE-LOST, or 800-843-5678.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/2010/01/08/20100108missingbaby0108.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: January 08, 2010, 01:55:44 AM »

'Persons of interest' named in missing Tempe baby case (interview with the Smiths from tonight..and BOY what a DOOZIE!)

Jack - They should have been POI from day one 
Tammi - "Lets do this paper work, and maybe she will tell us where the baby is...its not legal anyway, but does she have to know that?  I'd rather get the baby back and sign these phony papers but I guess the detectives don't want us to do that...   
Tammi -  thinking of getting a dog as it seems to be a hard process trying to adopt   

http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Persons-of-interest-named-in-missing-Tempe-baby/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx?p=Comments
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #551 on: January 08, 2010, 04:32:02 AM »

Any thoughts on why EJ would go to Victoria TX, before going to San Antonio? 

I was wondering why she would go to Ft. Lauderdale before Miami.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #552 on: January 08, 2010, 04:36:02 AM »

Wait monkeys..... What if we are following the wrong trail here? see, like throwing someone off trail of footsteps, you walk all over in circles etc to confuse.. what if we are following the wrong trail? while everyone is looking at where EJ went, look at where one or both Smiths went on the last day he was seen. See if any friends or family of the smiths took any trips.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 08, 2010, 09:26:36 AM »

Any thoughts on why EJ would go to Victoria TX, before going to San Antonio? 

Maybe to pick up some money.

Do you think there would be checkpoints to validate her and her story before getting into the underground for  the true help?

Yes, I think so.  I do think she had been vouched for by the Smiths, though. I think at some point she had to pick up some money.  It would not surprise me if the Smiths have helped with something like this before.  There is a network which helps women and children disappear.  Sometimes for good reason and once in a while when they have been duped.  If this is what happened here, I think they've been duped. If this is what happened here I would think they would turn the baby over having found out that the mother has mental issues and an open case with CPS.  On the other hand, it might be a ploy to deliver the baby to the Smiths. I do not think the Smiths ever intended on keeping Gabriel, I think she uses the internet sob story as a ploy to lure young mothers into giving up their kids. Even if that is not the case the Smiths can not jeopodize her business for the sake of one kid. They would now have to be on the run constantly and they are on the map with LE now so if that were the scenario I think they would have spilled the beans. I think their home has been searched, but Gabriel could be somewhere else with someone connected to the Smiths.

Hi Babybear... my opinions/thoughts are posted in blue.

Hi Leslie--You could be absolutely right.  But IMO there is definitely more to this and the Smiths are involved.  I don't think it is a simple matter of EJ just wanting to take the baby and leave.  Nor do I believe she gave Gabriel to strangers she met in a park.  They might have been strangers, but IMO it was pre-arranged, probably by the Smiths.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #554 on: January 08, 2010, 09:42:36 AM »

Wait monkeys..... What if we are following the wrong trail here? see, like throwing someone off trail of footsteps, you walk all over in circles etc to confuse.. what if we are following the wrong trail? while everyone is looking at where EJ went, look at where one or both Smiths went on the last day he was seen. See if any friends or family of the smiths took any trips.

You may be on to something here.  I wonder if their neighbors can verify anyone visiting during this time period?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 08, 2010, 09:43:44 AM »

Yes, Searching.  You could be right and all of this meandering is a smokescreen to throw everyone off.   Nice that the Smiths think a dog could just be interchangeable with a baby.  Less trouble to get one.  Are these people crazy?  She seems to concentrate her efforts on a certain part of the anatomy and in fact she is that certain part.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #556 on: January 08, 2010, 09:46:40 AM »

Not sure what means they have in Texas for death penalty.  But I would be willing to bet the Smiths told Elizabeth to never talk, and everything would be fine after maybe a month or two.  I would take Elizabeth on a tour of the jail and maybe thru the death chambers whether it be Injection or Gas.  And maybe ask her which one she prefers.  This may enlighten her to start talking more about how the Smiths are involved.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #557 on: January 08, 2010, 09:48:40 AM »

Thanks for all the updates  This is all just getting weirder and weirder, I was wondering when some friends or relatives were going to start coming out of the woodwork 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: January 08, 2010, 09:53:40 AM »

Interesting reading about CHILDREN OF THE UNDERGROUND.

http://dartcenter.org/content/children-underground

I would be surprised if some sort of similar organization is not involved here and I would be even more surprised if the Smiths aren't connected to it somehow.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: January 08, 2010, 10:10:23 AM »

Not sure what means they have in Texas for death penalty.  But I would be willing to bet the Smiths told Elizabeth to never talk, and everything would be fine after maybe a month or two.  I would take Elizabeth on a tour of the jail and maybe thru the death chambers whether it be Injection or Gas.  And maybe ask her which one she prefers.  This may enlighten her to start talking more about how the Smiths are involved.

This raises a question.  If something did happen to Gabriel would the laws of the state that it took place be applied?  Texas has a fast track to death penalty so I would think if Gabriel was harmed in Texas then the laws of Texas would apply?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.