May 17, 2024, 07:31:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 386759 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: October 23, 2008, 07:21:04 PM »

ATTENTION:   TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Don't forget to tune into Dana Pretzer right after Nancy Grace 

Yay!!! We remembered..... klaas, I really felt bad about forgetting Dana's show the other night... I almost always remember it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: October 23, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »

Cubbee, she didn't get back to you because she was busy making these for SNL........

I wasn't even going to watch her tonight, but now I can since I've laughed at her today!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: October 23, 2008, 07:22:34 PM »

Good night sweet monkeys!

TAAAATER COOOME BAAACK!!!

The night is still young.  This party animal know what she is taking about.  She still has more posting to do as well as a game of Scrabble before calling it a night.

Janet

Oh Janet....You wild thing you!!!!

... and I think I might do that "wifey" thing tonight and prepare a dinner that takes more than 30 minutes.  Ribeye steaks ... fried mushrooms ... prawns ... asparagus ... rice.

BBL Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: October 23, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/17790182/index.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney May Try To Get Car Evidence Thrown Out
It looks like Casey's defense attorney might try to get all the evidence in the car thrown out. (10/23/08)

Yeah, and good luck with that one, dumbass!  (Baez, not you, Klaas!!)

I thought there was NO evidence. It was all circumstantial "hocus pocus" that could be explained away by their experts.

They must be a little worried regarding the car evidence.   

He is going to challenge the chain of custody.....     probably suggesting that some phantom person came along in the time it was at the Towing co. and deposited a dead body in the trunk, then came back before CA/GA picked it up to remove the body.

It could happen....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: October 23, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »

ATTENTION:   TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Don't forget to tune into Dana Pretzer right after Nancy Grace 

Thanks for the reminder Klaas.

BBL

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2008, 07:25:41 PM »

Cubbee - we forgot it because it was on Thursday rather than Friday.  I didn't know so I didn't know to tell people.

Usually, he has his shows on Friday and Sunday.  Or Wednesday and Sunday.   I get so confused, LOL 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

He is going to challenge the chain of custody.....     probably suggesting that some phantom person came along in the time it was at the Towing co. and deposited a dead body in the trunk, then came back before CA/GA picked it up to remove the body.

It could happen....

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 1:16 pm EDT September 3, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

_____

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2008, 07:27:12 PM »

Well, I tried to bring a post from the old cage but couldn't.  It was written in jest but still sparked some "what ifs" in my mind.

It started with someone's comment about George saying it wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk.  Then in jest someone mentioned the Anthony's own body farm.

Here are my questions:  If Casey really did have a miscarriage, would there be a record of it or could nurse-mom Cindy take care of it at home?  If there was a miscarriage (say at home), are there any restrictions or guidelines for disposal?  At what age before birth can sex be determined?

As picky as George is about his yard, the "dent" has always seemed strange to me.  He seems like the sort who would have filled in a "dent" so that the yard would look manicured.

If Casey did miscarry, if it was a boy, if there are no laws restricting disposal, is it possible?  Wouldn't the DNA from the fluids be quite similar to Caylee's?

At this point, almost anything is possible and sometimes "truth is stranger than fiction."

Another thing I found hard to reconcile was the report of Caylee being so distraught that she missed about an hour and a half of the party.  This does not sound like the party girl we've heard about.  Also, having an emotional "outburst" really doesn't sound like the cool, calm, and collected Casey. 

Off the wall?  Oh yes, but I was bored with housework...lol

This post is 99% "no way" with just a bit of "I wonder" thrown in. However, I wouldn't place any bets on it...lol

You're not alone- I too have reached FAR and WIDE in my brain for some kind of explanation- and have thought about the possibility of a miscarriage- possibly stored in a freezer until it could be decided by the family what to do with the fetus, possibly it happening in the yard, then they transported in the trunk. etc etc etc... but I know in my heart they are absurdities and think the only reason I speculate about things like that is because I can't deal with the horrific outcome that the evidence implies. I love my son more than anything in this whole world- and cherish him and I will never be able to understand why some parents purposefully endanger, neglect and kill their children.

P.S. the answer to your question about determining sex of a child- I know that through ultrasound it is usually between 16-20 weeks but have heard as early as 12 weeks w/sophisticated equipment- not sure of what it would be if actually viewing the baby with the naked eye

Kerry Jean, I'm just glad you aren't recommending a padded cell for me...lol

I think you may be right about my brain trying to come up with alternate endings to this story.  Every bit of logic I've ever "hoped" to have is telling me Caylee is deceased but my heart absolutely does not want to accept that at all.  I'm not in denial in the same way George and Cindy are but I still am hoping even though I know it's futile.  I know it but I don't want to believe it if that makes sense.  Thanks for answering.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2008, 07:44:05 PM »

I can not believe little Miss "I love to shop with other peoples money" is not doing just that with her commissary funds.  She sure is trying to play this "hard ass" thing to the..well grave.
I would have atleast bought materials to shower with, thats pretty rank..no wonder no one wants to visit her she smells. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2008, 07:46:46 PM »

I can not believe little Miss "I love to shop with other peoples money" is not doing just that with her commissary funds.  She sure is trying to play this "hard ass" thing to the..well grave.
I would have atleast bought materials to shower with, thats pretty rank..no wonder no one wants to visit her she smells. 

I'm surprised as well.  Wonder if it's as simple as she didn't realize she could only order once a week?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »

I'm surprised as well.  Wonder if it's as simple as she didn't realize she could only order once a week?
Possibly, but I am sure that someone would have told her when they let her know she had funds.  Biaz would have surely, I mean what else are they paying him to do?  Oh waite they arent paying him...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:39 PM »

Here is a list of Items Casey can buy.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.200
Blonde - thanks again for keeping up with those threads, you are amazing! 
Thank You

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2008, 07:55:38 PM »

Speaking of shopping.........we know that she shopped (Penney's) on the 27th - and how she did that without a car is beyond me  

Then on the 30th - another great day in questioning she was shopping at that same mall  (JCPenney's)  from 5:30 - 6:45pm after dropping Tony off at the airport, visiting Amy - wanting gas cans - so they went to Target to buy a gas can - then hangs out at Blanchard Park - keeps texting "Andy" and then at 4:30 am decides to go way out in BFE!!!!!  I'm thinking with one of her purchases!!!!!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2008, 07:57:39 PM »

Forgot what I was trying to say.....................................

I think the girl is SHOPPED-OUT!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »

Speaking of shopping.........we know that she shopped (Penney's) on the 27th - and how she did that without a car is beyond me  

Then on the 30th - another great day in questioning she was shopping at that same mall  (JCPenney's)  from 5:30 - 6:45pm after dropping Tony off at the airport, visiting Amy - wanting gas cans - so they went to Target to buy a gas can - then hangs out at Blanchard Park - keeps texting "Andy" and then at 4:30 am decides to go way out in BFE!!!!!  I'm thinking with one of her purchases!!!!!

I'm still trying to figure out how she got around on the 27th 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »

Where is everyone these days?

No Des, but also no MrsKub, Always-1, Carpe, or Tomm!  Are these people sick?? 

Sorry for the O/T Klaas but I am worried about the long time monkeys. 

I MISS THEM!  I MISS THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remaining monkeys better not even think about moving so much as an inch from that computer desk! 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »

Cubbee - we forgot it because it was on Thursday rather than Friday.  I didn't know so I didn't know to tell people.

Usually, he has his shows on Friday and Sunday.  Or Wednesday and Sunday.   I get so confused, LOL 

Oh, so that is what happened.... I get confused too klaas!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2008, 08:00:51 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2008, 08:04:07 PM »

REPOST:

http://www.wesh.com/news/17789226/detail.html

Nov. 8 Search Planned For Caylee, Kesse
Up To 4,000 Volunteer Searchers Expected

POSTED: 3:47 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:43 pm EDT October 23, 2008

WINTER PARK, Fla. -- The latest search effort planned for Caylee Anthony is generating a lot of interest.

An Orlando private investigator who has volunteered to head up the effort to recruit team leaders said he has received over 400 calls since just 5 p.m. Wednesday.

"We're looking for someone with law enforcement background, fire service background, department of corrections -- public service background essentially," said James Copenhaver, private investigator. "Those folks have had some training in the past that they can bring to the table to help us."

The search is being headed up by Equusearch, the same group based in Texas that searched for Caylee in September. The group's leader, Tim Miller, plans to return to Orlando on Nov. 7 to train team leaders. On Nov. 8, the group hopes to send as many as 3,000 or 4,000 volunteer searchers out to look for both Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse -- a Central Florida woman who has been missing since January 2006.

Equusearch is still looking for a search headquarters and determining the exact areas that will be searched. Both the sherriff's office and the FBI are on board with their efforts.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch in the upcoming search for Caylee Anthony and Jennifer Kesse on Nov. 8 call Equusearch at 877-270-9500 or go to their website at www.texasequusearch.org. If you are retired law enforcement, military personnel, or have a background in fire or rescue and would like to serve as a team leader, please contact James Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

FYI - on the right hand side of the link above there are alot of Document, Audio and Image files in the case.

I just received a call from James Copenhaver, and I've been selected as a Team Leader. There will be an orientation with Tim Miller on the 7th of November.  I'll be searching both Sat & Sun. (8th & 9th)
Jennibear8682
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2008, 08:04:56 PM »

Well, I tried to bring a post from the old cage but couldn't.  It was written in jest but still sparked some "what ifs" in my mind.

It started with someone's comment about George saying it wasn't his granddaughter in the trunk.  Then in jest someone mentioned the Anthony's own body farm.

Here are my questions:  If Casey really did have a miscarriage, would there be a record of it or could nurse-mom Cindy take care of it at home?  If there was a miscarriage (say at home), are there any restrictions or guidelines for disposal?  At what age before birth can sex be determined?

As picky as George is about his yard, the "dent" has always seemed strange to me.  He seems like the sort who would have filled in a "dent" so that the yard would look manicured.

If Casey did miscarry, if it was a boy, if there are no laws restricting disposal, is it possible?  Wouldn't the DNA from the fluids be quite similar to Caylee's?

At this point, almost anything is possible and sometimes "truth is stranger than fiction."

Another thing I found hard to reconcile was the report of Caylee being so distraught that she missed about an hour and a half of the party.  This does not sound like the party girl we've heard about.  Also, having an emotional "outburst" really doesn't sound like the cool, calm, and collected Casey. 

Off the wall?  Oh yes, but I was bored with housework...lol

This post is 99% "no way" with just a bit of "I wonder" thrown in. However, I wouldn't place any bets on it...lol

You're not alone- I too have reached FAR and WIDE in my brain for some kind of explanation- and have thought about the possibility of a miscarriage- possibly stored in a freezer until it could be decided by the family what to do with the fetus, possibly it happening in the yard, then they transported in the trunk. etc etc etc... but I know in my heart they are absurdities and think the only reason I speculate about things like that is because I can't deal with the horrific outcome that the evidence implies. I love my son more than anything in this whole world- and cherish him and I will never be able to understand why some parents purposefully endanger, neglect and kill their children.

P.S. the answer to your question about determining sex of a child- I know that through ultrasound it is usually between 16-20 weeks but have heard as early as 12 weeks w/sophisticated equipment- not sure of what it would be if actually viewing the baby with the naked eye

Kerry Jean, I'm just glad you aren't recommending a padded cell for me...lol

I think you may be right about my brain trying to come up with alternate endings to this story.  Every bit of logic I've ever "hoped" to have is telling me Caylee is deceased but my heart absolutely does not want to accept that at all.  I'm not in denial in the same way George and Cindy are but I still am hoping even though I know it's futile.  I know it but I don't want to believe it if that makes sense.  Thanks for answering.

IF she miscarried and they were able to extract DNA from the remains, they should have been able to determine gender of the fetus.  Sadly, I've miscarried several times and have had genetic testing done after each D&C and the lab was able to determine the gender of each baby.  From my understanding in a lab, gender can be determined with blood and tissue samples in VERY early pregnancy.  After 10 weeks gestation, you can order a kit offline that can tell you the gender with 82% accuracy.

If the baby was a boy, they would be able to tell from DNA that he was Caylee's brother.

A lot of miscarriages happen at home and most women have no need to see a doctor for it unless there are other complications or unless you're seeing a specialist for fertility treatments.  Also, if it was an early loss, there wouldn't have really been any remains to bury.

I don't feel that this theory is plausible, but I agree with you.  I know what the truth is, but it's so hard to believe it.

I think that my struggle with fertility treatments and multiple losses is what makes me so mad about this whole situation.  There are many people in this world (myself included) who would anything to have a healthy, beautiful child like Caylee.  It breaks my heart to think that KC possibly "disposed" of Caylee because she was an inconvience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.