May 21, 2024, 07:21:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #821 7/13/09 - 7/28/09  (Read 442832 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: July 22, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

My first thought was Kyle.  But then I thought... surely not.
There are few who write so well and fluidly as Kyle does.

And trying to redeem himself by posting he didn't lie.

Kermit ... in Tamikosmom's world ... redemption for Kyle Kingman is still real possibility.  Everything is in God's perfect timing.

I do not believe that justice will ever come out of Aruba for Natalee Holloway ... the implications all too far reaching when you consider the respective participation of all the suspects ... the coverup which extends from the Aruban to the Dutch administration ... the judiciary and ... all aspects of the underground economy.

However ... if Kyle Kingman were to reveal to an FBI source ALL that he observed while on board the Persistance in regards to his professional analysis of the trap contents ... the John Silvetti betrayal and ... all that he later did in an attempt to selfishly benefit from that betrayal ... redemption would be a reality.

Kyle Kingman will have made the difficult stand for the truth while realizing there will be personal, professional and ... maybe legal consequences.  However ... what an amazing legacy to leave his precious daughter in regards to taking the high road in this journey called life.

Janet

+++++++++

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #703 12/8/2007
« Reply #166 on: December 09, 2007, 01:18:35 AM »

I say this with absolute conviction... I do not have enough faith to be an atheist in times like this.  It is examples such as these that remind humanity that people still go out of their way for others. About 2000 years ago there was the perfect example of a loving sacrifice.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2432.msg315649;topicseen#msg315649

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 22, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »

Why would Yap give Always1 Kermits email address?

I tend to believe,devious people will do devious things!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 22, 2009, 03:11:22 PM »

I'm taking off now after the lovely breakfast that KFT served this morning.

Hopefully, the monkeys can dig some more and expose the rest that needs to be.

Janet, hold on to that faith - it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Maybe next time i will serve you scrambled flies & Bacon.Maybe Fly toast & sausage?Fly fried steak & Hashbrowns!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 22, 2009, 03:12:42 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 22, 2009, 03:16:11 PM »

Another friend of Capslockwizard

prikichi s.'s picture
prikichi s.
Submitted on 1-23-2008

When I wake up in the morning first thing I do is thank the LORD JEZUS from all my heart for such a unique privilege to have born in such a wonderful island, practically the closes thing similar to paradise in heaven on earth, called Aruba. Walking 5 minutes from my house lays the 10th wonder of the world “Beaches”. Beaches where millions and billions has come from around the world to swim and enjoy over the last 75 years. Breading the cleanest ocean air there is, eating the freshest fish there is, living safe and happy around my children and grand children, I thank HIM again.
If you want to boycott this island, let it be done according to your fath.
Greetings.
prikichi@live.com
http://www.youchoose.net/forum_topic/boycott_aruba_for_natalee?page=39

Is this person in Aruba or in Weston, Florida? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 22, 2009, 04:14:06 PM »

To: capslockwizard@xxxx
Subject: RE: Question?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:39:18 -0600

Caps,

Hello my friend. It has been a long time.  I do not know what the Ocean Explorer is.  If it is a vessel, it is certainly not mine. I do not know who Kermit is and I can tell you that since the crew members are employees of mine, mostly, except for the contractors who signed non-disclosure statements and other 3rd Party company personnel, it does not make sense.

0A
There were stories which were addressed in an interview with Ein Vandaag regarding our boat searching for oil before the vessel ever left the U.S.  I have not addressed any of these bullshit artists as I do not feel that the effort which was put forth by so many of us regarding the search and all that continues to take place in support of finding  Natalee’s remains are worth addressing.  The problem is that these people have nothing else to do but stir the pot.  They really need to get a life and put their efforts towards helping in the search.

I would like to see this photo of a man in a red shirt on the boat.  I have not seen it.  Could you please forward it to me.  I am sorry to hear that you and our group is being dragged in the mud by these people.  I was told of this last week, but, have chosen not to respond to people like this.  We know what we did and what we are doing.  That is good enough for me and the Holloway family.  As for that supposed skull in the cage, that is all bull and quite frankly, I believe you r initial story of what that cage was being used for is probably correct.

Someday, hopefully, we will find her and all this garbage will be put to rest.  By the way, have you spoken with our friend?  I have sent him several emails with no response.  Please ask him to call me.

Best Regards,
John

Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 12:15 AM
To: John Silvetti
Subject: Question?

Hi John, hope everything is well,

Long time not hearing anything about the Ocean Explorer. but last night I went to the SM forum, where I found someone called KERMIT, who is stateing 3 of the crew member are traitors..

I was in shock to see that your name is one on the names mention.

Other thing that was mention was that your company where not searching for Natalee, but where doing a survay for Oil exploration on the bottom of the ocean around Aruba.

I Just want you to know that it seems to be that this Kermit has some info that show that your company are dealing in corruption.

There is a photo circulating that show a man in a red T-shirt on the boat and they are claming that that is an FBI agent.

They are also saying that the Skul was Human skull., I did asked you and you told me that there was noting in=2 0the cage.

I know there was an incident with Tim , but the detail I do not remember....

Please John, I hope it is not so..please let me know....I just wanted to defent you, since they are saying that CAPS is related to the OE and Silvetty corrption

Hope to hear from you,

CAPS...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

FIRST: look at the dates. We have Silvetti telling Caps email dated Nov 24, 2008 asking about him searching for OIL, right???

BUT I do not post that information unil Feb 17, 2009

HOWEVER, THE EMAIL THAT YAPPERS REC'D FROM LALASMOM WAS DATED NOV. 22, 2008 - TWO DAYS AFTER LALASMOM/YAPPERZ HAD EMAILED JUG AND HE TOLD THEM SCHAEFER SAID THEY WERE MAPPING FOR OIL!

SO HOW COULD CAPS TELL JOHN SILVETTI IN AN EMAIL THAT IT WAS I WHO POSTED THAT JOHN WAS SEARCHING FOR OIL, WHEN IN FACT, IT WAS LALASMOM THAT EMAILED JUG AND JUG TOLD HER!!!!!

« Reply #776 on: February 17, 2009, 01:50:50 PM »

Sat Nov 22, 2008
Here is a snippet from an email I [THE LEAK]rec'd from Lalas.
"I asked Jug about Schaeffer...he is the oil guy. He was the one that provided the cash to get down there. Silvetti knew he would get more business from Schaeffer if he mapped....
while they were looking...the ocean floor. All the crew was asked to do was look for Natalee or anything suspicious as in small things like a cage or bones or whatever.
They do a large mapping process while they are looking for the details.
Schaeffer would use the large mapping of the general layout of the ocean floor
 to further look for oil...etc...while they looked for Natalee too.
Silvetti was the one that offered to look for Natalee and not Schaefer.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4515.msg676709

SECOND: Caps is telling John in the email that the man in the red shirt is FBI. When, in fact, that is not what people said. They said it was JOHN SILVETTI in the red shirt.
I think CAPS specifically mentions this to John Silvetti in the email to see if John lets him know if there were any FBI on board!

THIRD: John has no idea that Kyle Kingman, one of his crew memebers and person who set up the blog site is posting at SM under the name Ocean Exploration. I find that odd considering John's sister is posting along WITH Kyle at BFN. One would think his sister would have mentioned it. One would think that Kyle would have talked about it with John Silvetti considering Kyle goes to Johns house a lot! Just seems odd to me.

FOURTH: John immediately tells CAPS about a non-disclousre agreement to answer CAPS inquiry as to crew members being traitors along with him.

Maybe it's just me, but I find that an odd thing to respond to. I would think he would inquire as to what do you mean we are being called American Traitors by Kermit? Who is Kermit?
Instead, he tells CAPS MY EMPLOYEES CAN'T TALK! But little does John Silvetti know that Kyle Kingman, Tim Trahan and Louis Schaefer violate the so called non-disclosure aggreement and attempt to sell the ROV images.

FIFTH: John tells CAPS he learned of this LAST WEEK. So someone informed John Silvetti of my posts the previous week before this email from CAPS to John. This email was Nov. 24, 2008. I started posting the information, if memory servers me on Nov. 24, 2008. Previously, I was only posting hints about the cage, if I recall correctly and I'm kinda pretty damned sure of that. Heh Heh. So SOMEONE OTHER THEN CAPS was emailing John Silvetti keeping him informed.

SIXTH: John tells Caps no skull inside the cage, BUT he believes CAPS about what the cage was used for. NOW here we have another foible because do we believe what Kyle told us that it was JOHN that told CAPS the cage was a post office. OR do we believe JOHN's email to CAPS that it is CAPS that told John the cage is a post office?

Thanks Kermit.

Monkeys ... as I said ... I do not believe that justice for Natalee Holloway will every come from an Aruban court but ... if we do not let up on exposing ALL aspects of the corruption that has prevented that justice from prevailing ... ARUBA HAS NOT WON!!

Also ... I am one with Beth Holloway in the belief that there will be some with a knowledgeable foundation will come forward and ... reveal the truth from from their own respective position.  The TRUTH ... along with the assurance that there will ultimately be spiritually accountability ... will allow the family to move on with life while embracing the memories of their beloved Natalee.

Janet

++++++++

OPRAH WINFREY SHOW - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

Galatians 6:7
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: July 22, 2009, 04:24:55 PM »

My hubby is still fishing with BILs and ... my long time neighbour/friend is in Alberta caring for her two grandchildren while their Mom and Dad are enjoying a mini vacation on their own.

My friend's hubby dropped by this morning with sticky buns and ... requested I put on the coffee pot as he had something to share.  This has never happened before so I knew that something was up.

B. shared in tears that he was told yesterday in a conference with his physician that cancer which has been in remission for ten years has returned with a vengence.  He does not know how to tell his wife and family.  He loves them so much and knows they will be devastated.

Monkeys ... you do not know B. but God does.  I am solicitating prayers on his behalf.

Thank you.

Janet
1:25 PM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 22, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »

Hey Leroy!Lots of interesting stuff today...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 22, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »

Why yes there is! 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 22, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

Why yes there is! 

I tell ya.Silvetti has got himself in a pickle,so to speak.If i was him i'd be at the steps of the FBI in Quantico,VA before someone beats him to it!JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 22, 2009, 05:03:46 PM »

Why yes there is! 

I tell ya.Silvetti has got himself in a pickle,so to speak.If i was him i'd be at the steps of the FBI in Quantico,VA before someone beats him to it!JMOO

I wish I could talk intelligently with you about the people involved in all this but honestly i am way out of your league when it comes to the details of "who's who" in this case.  I read here and that someday there will be justice for Natalee.  I admire all of you who are so dedicated to make sure that happens!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 22, 2009, 05:07:17 PM »

Why yes there is! 

I wish I could talk intelligently with you about the people involved in all this but honestly i am way out of your league when it comes to the details of "who's who" in this case.  I read here and that someday there will be justice for Natalee.  I admire all of you who are so dedicated to make sure that happens!

I'm the most unorganized monkey there is... The more Monkey's the merrier......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 22, 2009, 05:23:04 PM »

Why yes there is! 

Don't worry....I have been stalking reading this thread since shortly after Natalee went missing    

I just dont have much to contribute and only recently started posting.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 22, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »

Why yes there is! 

Don't worry....I have been stalking reading this thread since shortly after Natalee went missing    

I just dont have much to contribute and only recently started posting.

You've been stalking Monkey's..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 22, 2009, 05:29:19 PM »

Are you reading slow TM or,are you to fired up to post! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 22, 2009, 05:32:37 PM »

You've been stalking Monkey's..

Right...very poor choice of words considering all thats happened!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: July 22, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »

My hubby is still fishing with BILs and ... my long time neighbour/friend is in Alberta caring for her two grandchildren while their Mom and Dad are enjoying a mini vacation on their own.

My friend's hubby dropped by this morning with sticky buns and ... requested I put on the coffee pot as he had something to share.  This has never happened before so I knew that something was up.

B. shared in tears that he was told yesterday in a conference with his physician that cancer which has been in remission for ten years has returned with a vengence.  He does not know how to tell his wife and family.  He loves them so much and knows they will be devastated.

Monkeys ... you do not know B. but God does.  I am solicitating prayers on his behalf.

Thank you.

Janet
1:25 PM PT

You got it Janet.  Prayers are going out to your dear friend.  Will your country's health care provide him with the help he needs at this difficult time?  I hope so.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: July 22, 2009, 05:42:05 PM »

Hey KyCat is it raining cats and dogs your way?  It is here, water standing everywhere and temps on 70 degrees.  Unreal.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #538 on: July 22, 2009, 05:45:41 PM »

I had quite a bit of catching up to do KTF!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 22, 2009, 05:49:12 PM »

I had quite a bit of catching up to do KTF!  

Didn't know if you were still on dial up or threw the computer out the front door! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.