May 13, 2024, 11:04:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 244913 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: February 12, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »

"Says that there is a back bar at C&Cs and that Natalee was steered to that
bar at last call.  He had a friend monitor that bar on several
nights in succession.  At last call guy would order two drinks bartender would pour two drinks normally and would then reach
to a shelf over his head and pour a clear substance into one of
the drinks."

Sounds like its time for an undercover sting by you know who!

Unfortunately, Carlos n Charlies is closed down and is being replaced by Senior Frogs.

It is my understanding that there is another one at St. Nicholas.  Remember baby beach, babylon places?  The southern part of the island.  Another Carlos and Charlies.
Wonder if Senior Frog is getting that one as well?      j/b

That one is called Charlies Bar and it's more of a biker place, not a tourist place as much as CnC was.

http://www.charliesbararuba.com/

Actually, believe it or not ... back in the day Charlies Bar was quite the tourist hot spot. It was just a nice little hole in the wall bar. People would leave mementos of where they were from.

I am not sure what the place has become today.

I actually used to frequent the place quite often in my youth ... before I was banned 

Found this photo at their website.  Are you one of these guys, LOLOL   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 12, 2008, 12:06:10 AM »

Thanks to Carpe - tonights GRETA on youtube already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhirWb_4obw

The Persistence segment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GKU7VEcSM

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks Carpe.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: February 12, 2008, 12:08:08 AM »

Someone post the Persistence link for imnoangel.

The Dutch poster caseu (?) wanted the TV station.

thanks i read it. 
at least i know that it is tomorrow (today) so i just check what the news programs are having as their topics.

if balkenende was a proper PM he would go one full day on that boat.

This is how I go to the Persistence blog.

http--nholloway.blogspot.com-

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: February 12, 2008, 12:08:46 AM »

Klaas, aren't they just essentially changing the name from Carlos 'n Charlies to Senior Frogs? Do you know why they are doing this? Could it be b/c of the case?

I think they tore the old C&Cs down.

Hmmm, that could be a good thing...and good riddance!! 

Bring Natalee home...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #304 on: February 12, 2008, 12:09:36 AM »

nights in succession.  At last call guy would order two drinks bartender would pour two drinks normally and would then reach
the drinks."

Unfortunately, Carlos n Charlies is closed down and is being replaced by Senior Frogs.
Even though its being replaced by Senior Frogs it could still have the same old bartenders and the same old practices such as druging innocent tourists....MO 
As long as the "pimps" are preying on tourists I believe the drugging will continue, it's extra money in the bartenders pockets and there haven't been any consequences for it so far.

Exactly...It is All a Game to Them...and money in their pockets....NO concern at all for the person that they are drugging...SAD SAD SAD! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #305 on: February 12, 2008, 12:09:45 AM »

the drinks."

It is my understanding that there is another one at St. Nicholas.  Remember baby beach, babylon places?  The southern part of the island.  Another Carlos and Charlies.

That one is called Charlies Bar and it's more of a biker place, not a tourist place as much as CnC was.

Actually, believe it or not ... back in the day Charlies Bar was quite the tourist hot spot. It was just a nice little hole in the wall bar. People would leave mementos of where they were from.

I actually used to frequent the place quite often in my youth ... before I was banned 

Banned!  Come on Red, details.....please

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 12, 2008, 12:11:23 AM »

Klaas,
Look in the index at RU under John Q Kelly On Speed February 11, 2008.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: February 12, 2008, 12:11:28 AM »

In search of Natalee

Tuesday in EenVandaag, a reportage from the boat with which a search is still ongoing for Natelee Holloway. The search Natelee's father is supporting. What is driving the crew to still be searching years after the disappearance? And what will happen to Aruba that didn't remain the same since the disappearence?

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/index.php?module=PX_Story&func=view&cid=2&sid=33046&nav=33046,33045,33042,33040,0

(preview is included!!!!!!!!!!!!! - click on the photo)

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 12, 2008, 12:12:01 AM »

Klaas, aren't they just essentially changing the name from Carlos 'n Charlies to Senior Frogs? Do you know why they are doing this? Could it be b/c of the case?

From what I remember they are owned by the same company. All they did was change the name to senior frogs which is the same thing pretty much as Carlos and Charlies.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 12, 2008, 12:14:59 AM »

From what I remember they are owned by the same company. All they did was change the name to senior frogs which is the same thing pretty much as Carlos and Charlies.
So it will be business as usual for the Happy Little Island... 

In God We Trust!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2008, 12:15:42 AM »

the drinks."

Found this photo at their website.  Are you one of these guys, LOLOL   

I remember reading over two years ago that the southern part of the island was settled by those of the jewish decent who were getting away from the Natzis and they opened the bar and handed it down from generation to generation.  They took care of their own so to speak, and were very clanish.
The Northern part of the island and they are not on the same political link and they do not mix that well with the new breed of dutchies who rode in there and just took over, etc.  They know every fizzle that goes on in that part of the island and do not take kindly to outsiders.  Don't know what the score is on the younger generations there.  Like everything else, probably gone literally to POT.      LOL    Jack blue
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 12, 2008, 12:16:35 AM »

the drinks."

Yeah, but I thought CnC was a rough place too, isn't that where Joran Van Der Satan got that black eye he was seen sporting around school?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: February 12, 2008, 12:17:44 AM »

In search of Natalee

Tuesday in EenVandaag, a reportage from the boat with which a search is still ongoing for Natelee Holloway. The search Natelee's father is supporting. What is driving the crew to still be searching years after the disappearance? And what will happen to Aruba that didn't remain the same since the disappearence?

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/index.php?module=PX_Story&func=view&cid=2&sid=33046&nav=33046,33045,33042,33040,0

she said corrupt at the end.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 12, 2008, 12:18:32 AM »

Klaas,

That's FOX, I thought we were looking for Nancy Grace.  Actually that one I posted on the front page of SM earlier today, the Fox one with JQK.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 12, 2008, 12:20:00 AM »

Definetly! They took off the monkey and added the Frog.

http://www.senorfrogs.com/about/index.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: February 12, 2008, 12:20:30 AM »

In search of Natalee

she said corrupt at the end.

Thanks!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 12, 2008, 12:22:32 AM »

Thats where Joran said he got the bruise on his face. But coincidently he was seen with it the day after Natalee dissapeared.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: February 12, 2008, 12:23:46 AM »

Klaas,

That's FOX, I thought we were looking for Nancy Grace.  Actually that one I posted on the front page of SM earlier today, the Fox one with JQK.

So Sorry!  I thought that is the one you were looking for.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #318 on: February 12, 2008, 12:27:55 AM »

Thats where Joran said he got the bruise on his face. But coincidently he was seen with it the day after Natalee dissapeared.

Hmm, wonder how he got that??
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 12, 2008, 12:31:31 AM »

Definetly! They took off the monkey and added the Frog.

http://www.senorfrogs.com/about/index.htm
Hopefully They won't have any patrons to support their New Establishment! Boycott Aruba! 

In God We Trust!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.