May 17, 2024, 01:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #601 4/15 - 4/17/2007  (Read 170339 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: April 16, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »

Hey Bleached,

Has the storm affected you at all?

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: April 16, 2007, 08:28:20 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "NM"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators:

Initial reports were that the group came to made their last part of investigation on the case of NH disappearance, but then during the weekend, information also came in that the Team came for the investigation on the Namdar bribery intent on Micheal Williams and Glembert Croes, who acted as MEP members, while they were actually from other party OLA.

This morning information coming from the Netherlands, denied that the team came exclusively for the NH case and a few moments ago the Minister of Justice indeed confirmed that the Team was for the NH Case in a last intent before closing the case and also for the investigation on the Namdar group. I will get the details on what he said later on.

In the second investigation, the use of RST is also mentioned.

Thanks Klaas for this info.

Has it been really cold in aruba or maybe this is a photo from nl.

Sorta looks like Aruba,IMO. Look in the upper right-isn't that a type of palm? I remember seeing a pic of the "Black Team " in aruba with shields and all, and they were covered head to toe also.

MF says Curacao:
the picture of RST was taken in Curacao. RST is a team of Rechercheurs from Aruba, Curacao and the Netherlands that work on important cases.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #622 on: April 16, 2007, 08:38:56 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
Sharon soory it took so long to anser you. Been searching old stuff.
Yes Michael Dompig is a cousin of the K2

No problem yapperz! Thanks.

But someone should tell Gerold that he needs to 'proofread' his site.

"After military-and police training in the Caribbean,............... Security Management services directly to costumers trough this privately established company."

LOL. Maybe he means it  Laughing Do 'masks' count?

That framed saying hangs in his office up on the wall!. "the costumer is always right!" Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: April 16, 2007, 08:42:08 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

So sad about the killings at Va. Tech.

In reading Observers post about the Van der Sloots being Jewish. It makes it more clear about the Beth being Hitlers sister. I am sure when Beth showed up so fast on Aruba they knew they had been caught. So immediatley they wanted to be sure they could discredit her. What better way. JMHO

Sam ... just watching CNN ... what a tragic day in US history.  Crying or Very sad

Concerning the Hitler remark.  IF Natalee did refer to her mother as being Hitler's sister ... she was probably implying that her mom was controlling.  I am sure my eldest son who was always crossing the bounds of expectation when he was a teen called his Dad and I worse.  The fact that he is still alive and well on planet Earth attests to the fact that his sentiments were only conveyed to his friends.  Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: April 16, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »

what is RST?I think the gene pool is less and less.This will end like MacBeth
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: April 16, 2007, 08:47:33 PM »

Another old post from RWV (same link)

Van der lsoot says to the security guard that was jailed “that they left him at his house with natalee still in the car he exchanged emails with her and they took off (leaving JOran at home). The story is somethign that the 3 boys made up at home by the pool” adn now other kids also said that on monday Joran walked out into the woods by the school and stayed a while…maybe that was the 2 boys teling him about the “story”to tell?? and also here on aruba it is known that the cousins of the 2 Kalpoe boys are “dangerous” people who knows if they have soemthign to do with this?? They own a car rental here and they say they moved to aruba because they were bad in suriname and apparently they are moving form aruba to the US now
Posted by: AMINA | Monday, June 13, 2005 at 01:20 PM

thinkin.....is sandra k satish?????

just a tought

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: April 16, 2007, 08:47:43 PM »

religon isn't importent in aruba
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: April 16, 2007, 08:49:08 PM »

if the K2's move here San will meet them on the beaches,sorry wrong quote.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: April 16, 2007, 08:49:22 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Another old post from RWV (same link)

Van der lsoot says to the security guard that was jailed “that they left him at his house with natalee still in the car he exchanged emails with her and they took off (leaving JOran at home). The story is somethign that the 3 boys made up at home by the pool” adn now other kids also said that on monday Joran walked out into the woods by the school and stayed a while…maybe that was the 2 boys teling him about the “story”to tell?? and also here on aruba it is known that the cousins of the 2 Kalpoe boys are “dangerous” people who knows if they have soemthign to do with this?? They own a car rental here and they say they moved to aruba because they were bad in suriname and apparently they are moving form aruba to the US now
Posted by: AMINA | Monday, June 13, 2005 at 01:20 PM

thinkin.....is sandra k satish?????

just a tought

Nope, SandraK is NOT Satish.  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 16, 2007, 08:59:57 PM »

FWIW - I don't think the Van Der Sloots are Jewish.  Not that it matters, but I believe they are Catholic.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: April 16, 2007, 09:02:17 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The Minister of Justice H. Croes in a press conference today acknowledged the presence of the KLPD on the island on their last intent to try to solve the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

During the last 2 years the Aruban government have welcomed the help from all over the world and the ALE has been working with US authorities as well with the Netherlands. Contrary to what has been speculated, the Prosecutors wanted to close the case a long time ago, but on the government insistance in showing that everything possible was done, asked one more time via the KLPD's director Mr. van Zunderd, for their help.

As he had said previously when he asked for the intervention of the KLPD, this is not a sign of mistrust of the ALE, but wanted the KLPD to investigate the case from another perspective and with a fresh mind and show their interest in solving the case.

All the documentations and other evidences of the investigation has been sent to the Netherlands, but the investigation in Aruba continued meanwhile and now the Team is on the island for their final phase in their investigation.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 16, 2007, 09:02:34 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "NM"
Posted by MF at FOB regarding the 10 Dutch investigators:

Initial reports were that the group came to made their last part of investigation on the case of NH disappearance, but then during the weekend, information also came in that the Team came for the investigation on the Namdar bribery intent on Micheal Williams and Glembert Croes, who acted as MEP members, while they were actually from other party OLA.

This morning information coming from the Netherlands, denied that the team came exclusively for the NH case and a few moments ago the Minister of Justice indeed confirmed that the Team was for the NH Case in a last intent before closing the case and also for the investigation on the Namdar group. I will get the details on what he said later on.

In the second investigation, the use of RST is also mentioned.

Thanks Klaas for this info.

Has it been really cold in aruba or maybe this is a photo from nl.

Sorta looks like Aruba,IMO. Look in the upper right-isn't that a type of palm? I remember seeing a pic of the "Black Team " in aruba with shields and all, and they were covered head to toe also.

MF says Curacao:
the picture of RST was taken in Curacao. RST is a team of Rechercheurs from Aruba, Curacao and the Netherlands that work on important cases.

She may be right, Aruba is not that hilly and Curacao is.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: April 16, 2007, 09:03:17 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

Paulus Van Der Sloot would have still been in the prosecutors office when this occurred and he would have had intimate knowledge of these charges and could have used them to blackmail people in the MEP and others. Remember the election was right around the corner and this would have killed the MEP if it was known that an Oduber son got preferential treatment.

Take care Monks.

Thanks Rob! You protect my son, I'll protect yours, and the game is on. It's easy to see how the cover-up became so widespread.

Yup..Makes you wonder just how many of these "sons" are involved in natalee's dissapearance. Of course paulus already had alot of friends in aruba..(Before going into private practice Mr. van der Sloot worked ten years in social legal aid in the Netherlands, four years in the Aruban Government, eight years in the public prosecution and three years as a judge).

And moreover *******, you can't help but wonder how many of these "sons" all played out the drugging, raping and filming the young tourist girls that visited their tourist trap.
I think this "sport" went on for years and could have gone on for years to come if the Kalpoes and Joran hadn't dealt Natalee a lethal concoction.
Now the can of worms is open and slowly but surely the world is seeing the ugly dark side of this Island Paradise.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 16, 2007, 09:05:46 PM »

I just don't get the religous affiliation.  But then I'm not all the religous myself so I'm probably missing something deeper here.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: April 16, 2007, 09:13:53 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The Minister of Justice H. Croes in a press conference today acknowledged the presence of the KLPD on the island on their last intent to try to solve the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

During the last 2 years the Aruban government have welcomed the help from all over the world and the ALE has been working with US authorities as well with the Netherlands. Contrary to what has been speculated, the Prosecutors wanted to close the case a long time ago, but on the government insistance in showing that everything possible was done, asked one more time via the KLPD's director Mr. van Zunderd, for their help.

As he had said previously when he asked for the intervention of the KLPD, this is not a sign of mistrust of the ALE, but wanted the KLPD to investigate the case from another perspective and with a fresh mind and show their interest in solving the case.

All the documentations and other evidences of the investigation has been sent to the Netherlands, but the investigation in Aruba continued meanwhile and now the Team is on the island for their final phase in their investigation.

Good grief, who is this statement playing to, we all know they shut out the FBI, denied Tim Miller's request to search certain areas, refused equipment to help Dave Holloway with the landfill search and on and on......
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 16, 2007, 09:14:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hey Bleached,

Has the storm affected you at all?

Hey, thanks for asking. Alot of flooded roads, but I live on a higher elevation so things here are dry...even the basement. Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: April 16, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »

ARUBA - An Island Paradise full of Predatory Parasites

Put that in your "dance Aruba" commercials!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: April 16, 2007, 09:27:14 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Quote from: "sharon"
Sharon soory it took so long to anser you. Been searching old stuff.
Yes Michael Dompig is a cousin of the K2

No problem yapperz! Thanks.

But someone should tell Gerold that he needs to 'proofread' his site.

"After military-and police training in the Caribbean,............... Security Management services directly to costumers trough this privately established company."

LOL. Maybe he means it  Laughing Do 'masks' count?

That framed saying hangs in his office up on the wall!. "the costumer is always right!" Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing I posted mispellings on their online application after the site was brought to our attention.  Guess we've seen a few costume'rs along the way... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #638 on: April 16, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
ARUBA - An Island Paradise full of Predatory Parasites

Put that in your "dance Aruba" commercials!

Those commercials drive me crazy. There are several reasons for that, but one is that I can only understand about half what they say in that little song. Other than the part about dancing, can you understand what they're saying?  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 16, 2007, 09:45:50 PM »

AZSunny wrote;
She may be right, Aruba is not that hilly and Curacao is.

I totally agree AZ That pics background has 2 hills which is one more than aruba. Wink

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.