May 16, 2024, 06:05:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #806 3/9/09 - 3/12/09  (Read 207297 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:12 PM »

KFT,

I hope you and you're daughter are feeling better.
Hot tea with lemon and some honey and a shot of whiskey!
(but not for your daughter)
She gets lemonade. It's a natural oxidant.

That is funny Kermit.Mother mentioned it this morning!In regards to TEA.My previous post i was thinking about Tea.Overall i do feel better but may take another day or two..Selling rights to a documentary before you leave.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:19 PM »

Kurtis Productions contacted us to do their special. That was Nov. 2007.

Up UNTIL they went to Aruba, they were going to set up travel for the Freebirds to meet and film for the documentary on Natalee.

UNTIL they went to Aruba, and they changed their story to the eye witness via CAPS and JOHN SILVETTI.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Bill Kurtis and xxx were in Birmingham all day interviewing Beth.

That was the special that already aired.
Then Kyle told us that Louis Schaefer sold the rights for a documentary & he would make a lot of money.
Now, it turns out the documentary was sold to Kurtis Productions. (A&E).

In January, 2008 ... Bill Kurtis was in Aruba and ... had an interview with Julia Renfro.  My fear at that time was that the writing was on the wall in regards to direction any Natalee Holloway documentary would go.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 11, 2009, 08:53:58 PM »

IF all that I could see in that trap/cage was what may me a skull,
then I might be a bit more skeptical.
I can see a femur, a pelvic bone. a skull. a couple of vertabre
and blue denim fabric.
All of that is too much to be just a coincidence.  Somebody's
remains are in that trap/cage.
  IMO.

I agree.

And I resectfully disagree, but that's just my opinion as it is yours.

And that's fine by me because it is Magnolia's opinion that matters to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: March 11, 2009, 08:55:26 PM »

Just got caught up!Still a little under the weather...What else will people NEED to UNDESRTAND the Persitence search was LESS THEN HONORABLE????Does one honestly believe that Mos,Richardson,Comemencia as well as others went out there on the 30th for TEA... Then,because there were only Hermit crabs and Rocks,they dove on the trap/cage!SERIOUSLY..Last part..WHY WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN THAT DIVE AND WHO ALLOWED THAT......

Hi Keepthefaith

Take care.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: March 11, 2009, 08:55:36 PM »

Up UNTIL they went to Aruba, they were going to set up travel for the Freebirds to meet and film for the documentary on Natalee.

UNTIL they went to Aruba, and they changed their story to the eye witness via CAPS and JOHN SILVETTI.

Jan. 25, 2008 - Bill Kurtis and xxx were in Birmingham all day interviewing Beth.

Then Kyle told us that Louis Schaefer sold the rights for a documentary & he would make a lot of money.

I'm confused..you're gonna have to help me...

Caps is in this documentary?

Not that I am aware of. They went to Aruba and something changed in how they were going to present the production piece. The Freebirds were going to be involved in I think those cameo's or in a group with Bill Kurtis asking questions. 

This is exactly true.  Kurtis Productions was provided a LOT of information about Natalee's case by the Freebirds.  We were invited to travel to Chicago to be interviewed for the documentary once the production crew (including Kurtis himself) returned from Aruba.  They went to Aruba and we never heard another word.  Our emails questioning the details of the Chicago trip went unanswered at that point.  Something or someone shifted their focus.  Even the former Freebirds who are posting here will agree that this happened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 11, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: March 11, 2009, 08:56:08 PM »

I always wondered how Lighttanks could see through the sand that had settled over the contents of the trap to give his famous thumbs down signal.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: March 11, 2009, 08:57:23 PM »

What Happened to Natalee Holloway? A&E (Kurtis Productions -aired September 19,2008)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: March 11, 2009, 08:57:29 PM »

Just got caught up!Still a little under the weather...What else will people NEED to UNDESRTAND the Persitence search was LESS THEN HONORABLE????Does one honestly believe that Mos,Richardson,Comemencia as well as others went out there on the 30th for TEA... Then,because there were only Hermit crabs and Rocks,they dove on the trap/cage!SERIOUSLY..Last part..WHY WERE NO AMERICANS INVOLVED IN THAT DIVE AND WHO ALLOWED THAT......

Hi Keepthefaith

Take care.

Janet

Thanx Janet.The weather has been beautiful and i've had to be bedridden !

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #589 on: March 11, 2009, 08:58:14 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 11, 2009, 08:58:50 PM »

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: March 11, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

Kurtis production did a Natalee Holloway special that aired in November, 2008.

Janet

++++++

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

A&E Big Spender: What Happened to Natalee Holloway … Missing in Aruba

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/18/ae-big-spender-what-happened-to-natalee-holloway-missing-in-aruba/

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: March 11, 2009, 09:00:37 PM »

LOL - I love him

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: March 11, 2009, 09:01:49 PM »

Hi Wingnut

I missed ya!

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: March 11, 2009, 09:03:34 PM »

KFT,

I hope you and you're daughter are feeling better.
Hot tea with lemon and some honey and a shot of whiskey!
(but not for your daughter)
She gets lemonade. It's a natural oxidant.

That is funny Kermit.Mother mentioned it this morning!In regards to TEA.My previous post i was thinking about Tea.Overall i do feel better but may take another day or two..Selling rights to a documentary before you leave.

Eat lightly: jello (with whip creme is yummy) pudding, soups and tea with a shot of whiskey will help you sleep. Just sleep a lot.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: March 11, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »

Kurtis production did a Natalee Holloway special that aired in November, 2008.

Janet

++++++

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

The highlighted date is when this special first aired.

Kurtis Productions visited Natalee's Freebirds blog several times, so we reached out to them with an offer to answer any questions they might have.

There was a good dialogue that ensued, also consisting of the speedy set up of another message board and the categorizing of our documents in a fashion helpful to Kurtis.

Kurtis wanted a handful of Natalee's Freebirds to be interviewed for this special.

We agreed on one condition - that we remain anonymous.  It was explained to them what are ONLY purpose as a group was - Justice and answers for Natalee Holloway, and to hopefully bring her home to her family.

We stressed that we did NOT want "us" to detract from the joined purpose we all shared - Natalee Holloway.

Discussions kept going, and Persistence went to Aruba.

So, coincidentally, did Bill kurtis and a producer.

I encouraged them to make contact with the Persistence, and since we were emailing with Kyle at the time - I also let him know there was a film crew on the island that they may wish to make contact with.

(Hindsight on THAT one is 20/20 I guess) 

That was the LAST we ever heard of Kurtis Productions.

Fast forward to September 11, 2008.

We had forwarded the information Kyle shared with us to Beth Holloway, John Kelly and the FBI.

We had received Beth's blessing to make this information public.

Kyle was contacted by one in our group who disagreed, and the whole "my intellectual property, you can't use it" ensued.

During the course of the back and forth with Kyle, he told us that Louis Schaefer had recently sold the ROV footage of the Jan 7 dive to "a broadcast company for the purposes of a documentary".

That came after we quoted his own prior posts to us about trying to work deals with the networks.

As a last ditch hail mary - Kyle even tried to explain his lack of being forthcoming with Natalee's family and the FBI by saying he was trying to "work a deal with Schaefer to get the footage to a broadcast company for free".

HA.

By that time, we knew that Kurtis Productions special was to air the following week - natural assumption on our part, was that Schaefer had sold the footage to them.

I emailed one of my two contacts at Kurtis to ask them, and received NO response whatsoever.

MUCH to our surprise, that first special contained nothing about the cage and its contents.

We then figured it must have been a different broadcast company Schaefer sold to.

Now, we finally know that our original assumption was correct, and it was Kurtis Schaefer sold the info to.

It will be VERY interesting to see who features in this show, to see just how much lying was done to us when this all came to a head with Kyle last September.

From reading the intro to the show on Kurtis' site - it seems that ALL aboard Persistence had to know about this AT THE TIME THEY WERE IN ARUBA.

Mind.........................IIRC, the emails from me to Kyle and Kurtis while both were in Aruba was AFTER Dateline had left (as we have since learned).
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: March 11, 2009, 09:05:39 PM »

In January, 2008 ... Bill Kurtis was in Aruba and ... had an interview with Julia Renfro.  My fear at that time was that the writing was on the wall in regards to direction any Natalee Holloway documentary would go.

Janet

Yes, I remember it that way too.  I am sad.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 11, 2009, 09:06:00 PM »

I'm confused..you're gonna have to help me...

Caps is in this documentary?

Not that I am aware of. They went to Aruba and something changed in how they were going to present the production piece. The Freebirds were going to be involved in I think those cameo's or in a group with Bill Kurtis asking questions. 

This is exactly true.  Kurtis Productions was provided a LOT of information about Natalee's case by the Freebirds.  We were invited to travel to Chicago to be interviewed for the documentary once the production crew (including Kurtis himself) returned from Aruba.  They went to Aruba and we never heard another word.  Our emails questioning the details of the Chicago trip went unanswered at that point.  Something or someone shifted their focus.  Even the former Freebirds who are posting here will agree that this happened.

100% true.

I posted my concern about Bill Kurtis' interview with Julia Renfro while he was in Aruban in January, 2008.  I had that "hinky" feeling.

Janet

_____

wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: March 11, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »

Hi Wingnut

I missed ya!

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: March 11, 2009, 09:10:31 PM »

Jen ... I remember all of us cutting and pasting ... cutting and pasting ... cutting and pasting all that info we accumulated inclusively for Kurtis Production so that they could access it.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.