May 17, 2024, 09:43:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSIONS #21 2/22/09 - 2/24/09  (Read 100684 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: February 22, 2009, 05:05:07 PM »

OH MY!!!

Just to chronical a sad chapter in BT's life..................here's Mr. BT, having a midlife crisis and 2 timing her...         

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: February 22, 2009, 05:08:22 PM »

OK, I am going to share something!!  My husband may go missing!!  Don't call in TES or make a missing person's thread!  I will no exactly where he is!!  I might be spending  my days with Casey Anthony!!   

The silver lining is................I can share back with my monkey friends all that is going on with her!  But please put money in my account for panties, body creams and munchies, etc. !!!! I don't want Casey having more than me!! 

Do you think that fingerprint bruises around his neck could somehow still look "like an accident"??   

Won't the bruising go away in a few days?  As long as no one reports him "missing" for a few days - (kinda like the Anthony's) you might be able to get away with it.  If not - we will make sure you have plenty of goodies!!!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #462 on: February 22, 2009, 05:09:09 PM »

CBB,

Did you see this in today's news?  

Lost in the Smokies: Mystery surrounds disappearances over the past 40 years : 75th anniversary of Smokies : Knoxville News

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2009/feb/22/lost-smokies-mystery-surrounds-disappearances-over/

Pretty scary. . . but considering the number of tourists, etc. seems actually a low number.  I guess the fact that no trace at all being found of any of these is what makes the story interesting.

Bears?

Very sad. The park is huge and very beautiful, but no place to go off by yourself. It's the most visited park in the country with between 8 and 10 million visitors a year, and is home to around 1,500 black bears. There's over 800 miles of hiking trails. The mountain my home is at the base of, is part of the same range and is the most ancient in North America. Traditionally, Black Bears are not a particularly vicious species, and I've had many experiences of close range looks with them at the park, but it was always in areas where tourists were gathered and trash cans from picnics were close by. A friend and I were once in Cades Cove, an 11 mile bicycle loop of an original settlemnt within the park, and we were taking a "shortcut" through the woods from the gristmill to one of the churchyard cemetaries. A HUGE herd of deer came through. An enormous buck was in front and was close enough that we could hear him breathing! Had we not been standing where we were, I swear, we would never have seen them. Their coats were the perfect color of the trees, and they moved silently. I was in awe, but it just brings home how easy it would be to get surprised.
It would also be SO easy to get lost.

I can't imagine facing what the families of these children faced. To not ever know the answers would be so hard.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: February 22, 2009, 05:13:36 PM »

Hey, I just noticed!!  There are far less of me than of my sister and brother!!   

I am thinking it was because I was the youngest???   

Oh, now I will need therapy!!     Where is MM???

Did I hear ohhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.   On the phone but hopefully will be off soon. 

As my therapist, I find your conduct highly unprofessional!!  Your patient is in crisis and you will be off in a few!!   

I may need to call the board....oh and you are fired!!!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: February 22, 2009, 05:13:57 PM »

OK, I am going to share something!!  My husband may go missing!!  Don't call in TES or make a missing person's thread!  I will no exactly where he is!!  I might be spending  my days with Casey Anthony!!   

The silver lining is................I can share back with my monkey friends all that is going on with her!  But please put money in my account for panties, body creams and munchies, etc. !!!! I don't want Casey having more than me!! 

Do you think that fingerprint bruises around his neck could somehow still look "like an accident"??   

No.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: February 22, 2009, 05:15:08 PM »

Won't the bruising go away in a few days?  As long as no one reports him "missing" for a few days - (kinda like the Anthony's) you might be able to get away with it.  If not - we will make sure you have plenty of goodies!!!! 

I am not sure...........can you please google it for me!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: February 22, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »

MT, sure they could.  You could say he was choking on a bite of steak or swallowed a fish bone and you were just trying to help, a sort of Heimlich maneuver.

Gotta be creative.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #467 on: February 22, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

As my therapist, I find your conduct highly unprofessional!!  Your patient is in crisis and you will be off in a few!!   

You're firing Mrs. Johnson??   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: February 22, 2009, 05:18:45 PM »

MT, sure they could.  You could say he was choking on a bite of steak or swallowed a fish bone and you were just trying to help, a sort of Heimlich maneuver.

Gotta be creative.

This is probably your best bet! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: February 22, 2009, 05:19:18 PM »

Gotta be creative.

Oh, you are good!!  You are hired as lead Defense Attorney!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #470 on: February 22, 2009, 05:20:05 PM »

Gotta be creative.

Well, that's creative alright! Considering the Heimlich position is at your sternum! 

Helping a choke victim by further cutting off his airway is going to take some tall talking!

Of course you could be going for an insanity defense.  MT would have no problem with that one!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: February 22, 2009, 05:21:42 PM »

You're firing Mrs. Johnson??   

MM is Mrs. Johnson???   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 22, 2009, 05:21:59 PM »

Gotta be creative.

Well, that's creative alright! Considering the Heimlich position is at your sternum! 

Helping a choke victim by further cutting off his airway is going to take some tall talking!

Of course you could be going for an insanity defense.  MT would have no problem with that one!

Oh, she just couldn't recall where to apply the pressure for the maneuver in her panic and all.  A common mistake, I am so sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: February 22, 2009, 05:23:54 PM »

Gotta be creative.

You will not be part of my defense team!  And Anna, please keep her off the jury too!!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: February 22, 2009, 05:24:20 PM »

And an all female jury would help tremendously as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2009, 05:25:56 PM »

Gotta be creative.

Oh, she just couldn't recall where to apply the pressure for the maneuver in her panic and all.  A common mistake, I am so sure.

Thank you again Council!!  Not all of know the proper CPR procedures!!  Heck, I panicked!!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »

And an all female jury would help tremendously as well.

Unless, of course, they are CBB!

Yes, we must keep her off the jury and defense team at all costs as she is clearly infiltrating for the Prosecutor!

PERSONA NON GRATA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »

But what did Part Time do????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #478 on: February 22, 2009, 05:27:37 PM »

Gotta be creative.

You will not be part of my defense team!  And Anna, please keep her off the jury too!!!   

No problem, smarty! I'll just be the judge!

You don't think BT is Mrs. Johnson??? Did you SEE her husband???
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: February 22, 2009, 05:28:13 PM »

Gotta be creative.

Thank you again Council!!  Not all of know the proper CPR procedures!!  Heck, I panicked!!  

Exactly!  All you could remember was repeated jolts of pressure to something or other.  And since the throat was the problem area, why not there?

Sounds pretty reasonable actually.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.