May 21, 2024, 10:59:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 571184 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2010, 07:12:56 PM »

BINGO! My son goes to Skyline. I was there that fateful morning from 8:45 - 9:50am. There were WAY WAY WAY too many parents, teachers, and administrators in the hallways, in the classes, AND parking lot. No predator is going to chance ANYTHING like that! If it looks, like a fish, acts like a fish, and smells like a fish, then guess what? As a parent of child who attends this school, I FIRMLY believe that Terri is the responsible party for Kyron to be missing. For her to tarnish this schools reputation, scaring everybody in the community, not to mention the resources that the MCSO/FBI have put into this case, is repugnant. Plain and simple, everything keeps pointing right back at her....                         I just saw this on In Session board. But what makes sense to me is that I would imagine there was a lot of people running around that day because of the fair.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »

There are deep questions are being raised was KH was ever in school that day?  Was the Science Fair (exhibits)
set-up (in the Gym) the day before?  Could that be when SM took a photo of the child? 
'
His coat and backpack are rumored to have been at the school, if that is the case, the student's and Teacher
would have known he was on the premises without his coat.

The link and the blogger comment, not mine, I'm still thinking.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-stepmother-polygraph/story?id=10964865

Nobody took him. He never made it to school. I said this in the beginning and I still state my opinion. He probably didn't get dressed fast enough, or acted hyper, or didn't do something just right. God only knows how long the poor kid was abused before this person snapped. I know, innocent until proven guilty, but you all wait and see. It smelled from day one.

refuge51 4:13 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-stepmother-polygraph/story?id=10964865

I really am beginning to think that, and the fair was set up the day ahead, might explain why there appeared to be hardly anyone there.

Hi monkeys--NRCG, I have thought the same from the first time I heard about this darling child being missing.  I hope I'm wrong, but experience has shown us that children often go missing because of actions of relatives or caretakers.  I hope he's alright, but doubt it.  Poor little boy.

He did look happy in the pics, though, and I too think that one taken at the science fair was probably taken the day before he disappeared, at the time it was being set up. 

I'm probably in the miniority, but I think body builders i.e. Arnold Swartzeneger and this woman are grotesque.  JMOO

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2010, 07:22:37 PM »

thanks for finding that post NoRose...

now my question is this...

if this person were there at the same time, and says WAY WAY too many people ... where are the people in the photo of kyron?  looks like a little girl in the background with someone with a man's flannel shirt... those are the only people we see. 

so if the classrooms had way way too many people.  when was this photo taken?

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2010, 07:29:51 PM »

That is a good question, where are all the people, only two people way in the back and you can barely see them in the photo. I am really thinking this pic of Kyron was taken the day before, but I would have no idea, it just seems odd to me.  Babybear,  I'm probably in the miniority, but I think body builders i.e. Arnold Swartzeneger and this woman are grotesque.  I feel the same way Babybear, I could never figure that out why that is attractive.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2010, 07:51:56 PM »

here are some quotes from some parents at skyline that were found at the following website (i find the last quote very interesting and makes a lot of sense):

http://intensedebate.com/people/mimimom

"BINGO! My son goes to Skyline. I was there that fateful morning from 8:45 - 9:50am. There were WAY WAY WAY too many parents, teachers, and administrators in the hallways, in the classes, AND parking lot. No predator is going to chance ANYTHING like that! If it looks, like a fish, acts like a fish, and smells like a fish, then guess what? As a parent of child who attends this school, I FIRMLY believe that Terri is the responsible party for Kyron to be missing. For her to tarnish this schools reputation, scaring everybody in the community, not to mention the resources that the MCSO/FBI have put into this case, is repugnant. Plain and simple, everything keeps pointing right back at her.... "

"Isn't that convenient? Sure, I ALWAYS go to my son't teacher 8 DAYS before a Dr. appt. to inform her! NOT!!! My son goes to this school, I was there that morning...NO STRANGER came in to that school! WAY too many parents, teachers, and administrators around for that kind of NONSENSE!"

"I have no doubt in my mind that IF the police thought that this was a stranger, the school would have NEVER been re-opened the following Monday of Kyron's disappearance. IMO, they would have wanted to preserve ANY ounce, or shred of evidence, DNA, or other tell tell signs of a stranger. Also, IMO, I was there at the science fair on Friday, and with ALL of those parents roaming the hallways, IF it would have been a stranger, all Kyron would have to do is look at them cross eyed, and one of us would have come to his rescue. No pedophile/kidnapper would be brazen enough to waltz in with all of those teachers, parents, and administrators in FULL presence!"

"My son goes to Skyline School, and this situation has been very scary for all of us parents. I think the one thing that everybody seems to be missing is, why are the parents not lawyering up and suing PPS, and DEMANDING that the superintendent have the 2nd grade teacher, FIRED and brought up on criminal charges for NEGLIGENCE? These parents should be OUTRAGED!!! I would be calling every parent in that class, and informing them that their child is NOT safe! HOWEVER, NONE OF THIS IS BEING DONE, because this poor teacher had ZERO negligence in the disappearance of this child, and the Step-mom knows it. Based on whether she said the boy had an appointment or not, (no one really knows what was said to the teacher), BUT, whatever was said, was enough for that teacher to KNOW Kyron would be safe and with someone he knew, hence the reason for being marked absent, and NOT going to the school's secretary with information that he was not there. The school, and this teacher are getting a bad rap, because the police will not come out with the REAL details of what was said....she didn't just "see him walk down the hallway." That my friends, is WHY that 2nd grade teacher was, and still is, in that classroom and teaching until the very last day - SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!"

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2010, 08:03:32 PM »

now look at this from an early article:

Parent Gina Zimmerman was at the school for the science fair, which she described as major academic and social event for the school where the day's events included an afternoon talent show.

She said Kyron is not the type of child to wander off. "He knows 'stranger danger," she said. "He's a really good kid."

Parents are shocked at the disappearance, she said, and have been calling to share concerns at "our little school where everyone knows everybody."

She last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. He was posing for a picture taken by his mother, whom he loves, Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman's daughter Madi is one of Kyron's best friends.

now she says kyron posed in front of his exhibit ...that SHE last saw him in the morning AS HE POSED for the picture.

so what the heck. she was there when he posed, and that is the last time she saw him. so according to her the photo was taken that morning.

so where were the people? 

where they there taking a photo long before anyone else showed up?

To find me:
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »

Well, if you go back to page 2 and 3, many of us had Hinky Meter Syndrome, even at that point.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2010, 08:35:38 PM »

Rumer

I read on a Oregon blog that "SM owns property" on the Island being searched.  The blogger did not gives any details.  I discounted the comment or I would have saved it.  Can we look up property in her name?  Do we
need the precise property location as we usually do?  Thank-you:)  I try not to bite on everything but I am curious.

(This is a rumor until it is proven true)
Wow, now that is interesting if true, thanks. Off to the store, hope there is some news when I get back.

These are the only internet addresses I have found for her. This doesn't mean she didn't acquire property through marriages:)

Albany, OR
Beaverton, OR
Eugene, OR
Portland, OR
Roseburg, OR
Springfield, OR

http://www.veromi.com  (I am trying to be discreet since SM is more interested in the internet that SS missing)

Beaverton, OR
Blaine, WA
Roseburg, OR

A few more locations under "Ecker"  (SM Lynn Ecker)  I erased the relatives (they match up) locations are ifty on Intelius.
http://intelius.com

if you let me know what you are looking for I will try to find it. 

also some of you are on my board and if you need the info there to help you, use it

Thank-you, Doubledecker,

I am still sniffing around...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2010, 08:38:27 PM »

here are some quotes from some parents at skyline that were found at the following website (i find the last quote very interesting and makes a lot of sense):

http://intensedebate.com/people/mimimom

"BINGO! My son goes to Skyline. I was there that fateful morning from 8:45 - 9:50am. There were WAY WAY WAY too many parents, teachers, and administrators in the hallways, in the classes, AND parking lot. No predator is going to chance ANYTHING like that! If it looks, like a fish, acts like a fish, and smells like a fish, then guess what? As a parent of child who attends this school, I FIRMLY believe that Terri is the responsible party for Kyron to be missing. For her to tarnish this schools reputation, scaring everybody in the community, not to mention the resources that the MCSO/FBI have put into this case, is repugnant. Plain and simple, everything keeps pointing right back at her.... "

"Isn't that convenient? Sure, I ALWAYS go to my son't teacher 8 DAYS before a Dr. appt. to inform her! NOT!!! My son goes to this school, I was there that morning...NO STRANGER came in to that school! WAY too many parents, teachers, and administrators around for that kind of NONSENSE!"

"I have no doubt in my mind that IF the police thought that this was a stranger, the school would have NEVER been re-opened the following Monday of Kyron's disappearance. IMO, they would have wanted to preserve ANY ounce, or shred of evidence, DNA, or other tell tell signs of a stranger. Also, IMO, I was there at the science fair on Friday, and with ALL of those parents roaming the hallways, IF it would have been a stranger, all Kyron would have to do is look at them cross eyed, and one of us would have come to his rescue. No pedophile/kidnapper would be brazen enough to waltz in with all of those teachers, parents, and administrators in FULL presence!"

"My son goes to Skyline School, and this situation has been very scary for all of us parents. I think the one thing that everybody seems to be missing is, why are the parents not lawyering up and suing PPS, and DEMANDING that the superintendent have the 2nd grade teacher, FIRED and brought up on criminal charges for NEGLIGENCE? These parents should be OUTRAGED!!! I would be calling every parent in that class, and informing them that their child is NOT safe! HOWEVER, NONE OF THIS IS BEING DONE, because this poor teacher had ZERO negligence in the disappearance of this child, and the Step-mom knows it. Based on whether she said the boy had an appointment or not, (no one really knows what was said to the teacher), BUT, whatever was said, was enough for that teacher to KNOW Kyron would be safe and with someone he knew, hence the reason for being marked absent, and NOT going to the school's secretary with information that he was not there. The school, and this teacher are getting a bad rap, because the police will not come out with the REAL details of what was said....she didn't just "see him walk down the hallway." That my friends, is WHY that 2nd grade teacher was, and still is, in that classroom and teaching until the very last day - SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!!!"

Interesting, yes.  The four posts above are from one parent though, not four seperate people.  (Someone at another forum got things a bit mixed up).  The link above goes to the list of posts that one parent made.  Here is the main site link, see comments under article for the replies back and forth from other people.   Including at least one supposedly from Terri using her RDSQRL nic. 

http://www.katu.com/news/96732144.html#IDComment81092970

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2010, 08:44:11 PM »

http://registry.adoption.com/records/34580.html

Good grief...is this SM?  "There may be more than one person with her last name"

yes this is her.  We have looked up all of the info and confirmed and verified through docs.

Thank-you Double Decker, the article had the wrong information that I gleaned from, shucks.
She was born in Cali (I have Oregon) on the Who's Who list. You Monkeys are the only ones that have right.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2010, 09:02:47 PM »

I'll go post in the who is who on this board what I have on terri about her birth/adoption/etc that explains it. 

To find me:
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2010, 09:11:51 PM »

That is a good question, where are all the people, only two people way in the back and you can barely see them in the photo. I am really thinking this pic of Kyron was taken the day before, but I would have no idea, it just seems odd to me.  Babybear,  I'm probably in the miniority, but I think body builders i.e. Arnold Swartzeneger and this woman are grotesque.  I feel the same way Babybear, I could never figure that out why that is attractive.

The Oregon people are privy to information that we can't access, boo. So where the pings the same time she was supposely at the school? 

Comment by Josie June 19,2010 6:46pm 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f/4053/comments-7.html

The island pinging part is easy.
At about the time Terri claims to have been taking the boy to school, and spending some quality time there with him -- her cellphone was on Stauvie Island.

But was her cellphone wiith her there, or without her?
That's a good question.
Maybe, she sent it along with her older son, so he could call her from that weekend scout outing that she'd said he was on, with his father. (don't ask me which one, though) snip..

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2010, 09:15:45 PM »

I'll go post in the who is who on this board what I have on terri about her birth/adoption/etc that explains it. 

Thank-you, that is very impressive you solved she is adopted.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2010, 09:33:02 PM »

Well, if you go back to page 2 and 3, many of us had Hinky Meter Syndrome, even at that point.
I know that I certainly did.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 20, 2010, 10:24:37 PM »

now look at this from an early article:

Parent Gina Zimmerman was at the school for the science fair, which she described as major academic and social event for the school where the day's events included an afternoon talent show.

She said Kyron is not the type of child to wander off. "He knows 'stranger danger," she said. "He's a really good kid."

Parents are shocked at the disappearance, she said, and have been calling to share concerns at "our little school where everyone knows everybody."

She last saw Kyron in the morning, when he posed in a classroom in front of his "red-eyed tree frog" science project. He was posing for a picture taken by his mother, whom he loves, Zimmerman said.

Zimmerman's daughter Madi is one of Kyron's best friends.

now she says kyron posed in front of his exhibit ...that SHE last saw him in the morning AS HE POSED for the picture.

so what the heck. she was there when he posed, and that is the last time she saw him. so according to her the photo was taken that morning.

so where were the people? 

where they there taking a photo long before anyone else showed up?

I had read didn't I that they got there around 8 or so? Or was it 8:15? Hmmm so either they happened to not catch anyone in that pic other then the girl and the man or Gina Zimmerman is also in on this? What do we know about her, anything leads to her? 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2010, 11:08:52 PM »

Evening Monkeys,

Sorry if this has already been posted.  I offer up " a person's birds eye view" - one who studies " body language" .. her Blog. She has a few links within Kyron's case on her blog. If you go to this link - it will link back to her prior posts since Kyron was reported missing.  This link is her written commentary as of June 19th.

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/search/label/Kyron%20Horman

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: June 21, 2010, 12:22:59 AM »

Good grief...is this SM?  "There may be more than one person with her last name"

I don't know what to make of that.

I was the one who found this three days after he was missing. I searched intellius and it showed the name Terry Lynn Ecker living in the Horman household, so I searched for that name and the adoption thing came up.

The date of birth matches, March 14th, 1970.

The Terri L. name matches.

The fact that she was going to Northwest Christian to finish her Bachelors matches.

But, it could've been a sick joke by her, because the name Ecker came to her when she married Richard Ecker.

The entry on adoption.com was made April 3rd, 1999, and she names her spouse as Richard.

I was fooled, too, because I think it's not legit.

Unless her real (bio) parents are named Ecker, but I doubt it.

Terri was born March 14, 1970 and grew up in Roseburg, the daughter of two teachers, Carol and Larry Moulton. She graduated from Roseburg High School in 1988 and went to Umpqua Community College, where she met her first husband, Ron Tarver. They married in 1991 in Roseburg.

Their son, James Logan, was born Jan. 26, 1994.

The couple divorced in 1995 but tangled in court in 1999 over Tarver's failure to pay child support.

Court documents indicate that he did not pay child support between 1996 and 1998.

By that time, though, she had moved on. In 1996, she married Richard Ecker in Springfield. He adopted James two years later. Ecker, who now lives in the Portland area, continues to pay more than $500 in monthly child support for James, though he's not seen him in six or seven years.

"He's still my legal son," Ecker said.

During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: June 21, 2010, 12:46:03 AM »

I don't know what to make of that.

I was the one who found this three days after he was missing. I searched intellius and it showed the name Terry Lynn Ecker living in the Horman household, so I searched for that name and the adoption thing came up.

The date of birth matches, March 14th, 1970.

The Terri L. name matches.

The fact that she was going to Northwest Christian to finish her Bachelors matches.

But, it could've been a sick joke by her, because the name Ecker came to her when she married Richard Ecker.

The entry on adoption.com was made April 3rd, 1999, and she names her spouse as Richard.

I was fooled, too, because I think it's not legit.

Unless her real (bio) parents are named Ecker, but I doubt it.

Terri was born March 14, 1970 and grew up in Roseburg, the daughter of two teachers, Carol and Larry Moulton. She graduated from Roseburg High School in 1988 and went to Umpqua Community College, where she met her first husband, Ron Tarver. They married in 1991 in Roseburg.

Their son, James Logan, was born Jan. 26, 1994.

The couple divorced in 1995 but tangled in court in 1999 over Tarver's failure to pay child support.

Court documents indicate that he did not pay child support between 1996 and 1998.

By that time, though, she had moved on. In 1996, she married Richard Ecker in Springfield. He adopted James two years later. Ecker, who now lives in the Portland area, continues to pay more than $500 in monthly child support for James, though he's not seen him in six or seven years.

"He's still my legal son," Ecker said.

During their marriage, Terri earned a bachelor's degree from Northwest Christian University in Eugene in 2000, according to her Facebook page.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_blended_family_f.html

Okay, I'd like to amend that last post of mine...

I would say that it's highly doubtful, though not impossible.

The newspaper article mentioned the families dynamics, and offered information that Kaine was adopted, so why would they not mention hers?

JMO
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #798 on: June 21, 2010, 01:42:06 AM »

You're right. That news conference where the parents appeared pretty much sealed the deal for me as far as who the guilty party was. My hinkymet

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #799 on: June 21, 2010, 01:45:36 AM »

You're right. That news conference where the parents appeared pretty much sealed the deal for me as far as who the guilty party was. My hinkymet

post continued

My hinky meter almost lost a spring after the news conference. JMHO

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.