May 21, 2024, 05:59:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #36 11/21/10 - 12/05/10  (Read 184842 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 22, 2010, 09:19:13 PM »

Question: 

If Kaine were tasked to "prove" his sworn comments to the court that his spouse was a passed-out drunk several nights a week -

how would one go about proving it?

Well I know my answer will Piss you guys off.  But anyway here goes - Kaine's child is missing and Terri is the one under suspicion.  I do not see LE looking at anyone else.  He will not need to prove anything once she is cleared or charged that is why the judge granted them the extra time.

So knowing that information don't you think and wouldn't you also do what you needed to do to protect the remaining child.  This all pertains to the RO and Divorce/Custody not the fact that the stepmother of the missing child is under suspicion and very well could have Criminal Charges brought against her that could very well be in her future.  Hence having the best Criminal Attorney in the State of Oregon and pleading the 5th Ammendment. 

You can't have it both ways either JMO.  If you were in Kaine's shoes some of you may allow this person to see that child but I know personally for me I'd lie to the devil until I knew exactly what LE thought regarding Terri Horman.  And as we see Desiree and Kaine are both being lead to believe it is HER by LE.  You can be mad at LE but how can you fault him for protecting the remaining child anyway he can from her at this point in time. 

He is damned if does and damned if he doesn't with some.  JMO. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: November 22, 2010, 09:33:59 PM »

Nope but you may deny it.

Fatlurker my first thought was perhaps he was also drinking. That would explain why he didn't  quite notice it.

Hmmm...never thought of that one.

Yes I could see him denying it especially as TracyGirl pointed out if he also was drinking.  It's very hard to be an occasional drinker and live with an alcoholic that you care about - tons of denial going on everywhere.  There is also a reason for the label "functioning alcoholic". 

TracyGirl don't worry about the Fatlurker - Klaas has beat you to that one.  ha!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #122 on: November 22, 2010, 09:42:03 PM »

Question: 

If Kaine were tasked to "prove" his sworn comments to the court that his spouse was a passed-out drunk several nights a week -

Well I know my answer will Piss you guys off.  But anyway here goes - Kaine's child is missing and Terri is the one under suspicion.  I do not see LE looking at anyone else.  He will not need to prove anything once she is cleared or charged that is why the judge granted them the extra time.

So knowing that information don't you think and wouldn't you also do what you needed to do to protect the remaining child.  This all pertains to the RO and Divorce/Custody not the fact that the stepmother of the missing child is under suspicion and very well could have Criminal Charges brought against her that could very well be in her future.  Hence having the best Criminal Attorney in the State of Oregon and pleading the 5th Ammendment. 

You can't have it both ways either JMO.  If you were in Kaine's shoes some of you may allow this person to see that child but I know personally for me I'd lie to the devil until I knew exactly what LE thought regarding Terri Horman.  And as we see Desiree and Kaine are both being lead to believe it is HER by LE.  You can be mad at LE but how can you fault him for protecting the remaining child anyway he can from her at this point in time. 

Doesn't piss me off, I know how adamant I was that my son NEVER see his sperm donor again, so much so I was prepared to leave the country if he even got supervised visitation, but I did have to prove my case in a court. I also agree that LE believes this, so therefore so do Kaine and Desiree, I am really beginning to think he has a vast perception problem........not anything ugly, but some just see things way different than they really are and from the info he's stated just this last week and the differnce of views in Kaine cheating on Desiree when she was preggers, I am wondering if that's why he comes across as minimizing others, specifically Desiree's anger, pain and frustration.

This in particular stands out as minimizing Desiree's anger:

I snipped this from Blink's site, but it is how I am starting to possibly view things and why IMO I stated the above about skewed perception

He [Kaine] also downplayed the apparent fracture between himself and Desiree. Earlier this week, she accused him of withholding information about what was happening at home between Terri and Kyron. ‘I know that she’s extremely upset. I don’t know it’s necessarily at me or anyone else in particular. We’re all having a hard time with this,’ he said. ‘I’m just chalking it up to just one of those really difficult times that we’re going through right now. It’s getting close to the holidays – we’re all really emotional about this and as far as how our relationship is doing, it’s fine. We haven’t spoken for a little bit longer than normal but that will be rectified here shortly with the holidays coming up … I’m not worried about it at all.’”

Obviously she was very upset at him for not sharing information that she as Kyron's mother should have known and I wouldn't be so blase if I had upset someone (specifically the mother of my child that is gone) as to say "it's fine" and "I'm not worried about it at all"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 22, 2010, 09:42:52 PM »

Geeze I didn't mean to chase anybody off.  I just think rationally with the information the man is being given by LE right up to this past Friday regarding Terri he has to do what he has to do in regards to Kiara.

What if she is guilty? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: November 22, 2010, 10:12:06 PM »

IM I agree that Kaine has his issues I don't know many men who don't come without them.  And I am sure they will come out eventually.  I don't know why Desiree didn't try harder than she did to get Kyron placed with her much earlier when she came back from her medical procedures and recently in the past year.  I have heard some rumors and have some suspicions from early on in this case but as we have been informed family is reading this site I will keep that to myself.  I don't know if Tony had a part in the custody decisions either and it looks good for Desiree to place all the blame on Kaine for now.  I wish I knew what LE was getting at by leaking things the way they have.  Other than pressure on Terri.

I'd love to see a video of Kaine and Terri together other than the few we have with no talking between them.  If I were Terri I would of been a little jealous watching Kaine and Desiree myself.   
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #125 on: November 22, 2010, 10:13:18 PM »

Geeze I didn't mean to chase anybody off.  I just think rationally with the information the man is being given by LE right up to this past Friday regarding Terri he has to do what he has to do in regards to Kiara.

What if she is guilty? 

ITA.  I think, given the situation, he has to do everything he can to protect Kiara. 
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #126 on: November 22, 2010, 10:15:09 PM »

I wonder if the truth will ever be known.  I wonder if Kyron will ever be found...

I don't think the "whole" truth will ever be known; I pray that Kyron will be found. 

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle.

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: November 22, 2010, 10:24:59 PM »

IM I agree that Kaine has his issues I don't know many men who don't come without them.  And I am sure they will come out eventually.  I don't know why Desiree didn't try harder than she did to get Kyron placed with her much earlier when she came back from her medical procedures and recently in the past year.  I have heard some rumors and have some suspicions from early on in this case but as we have been informed family is reading this site I will keep that to myself.  I don't know if Tony had a part in the custody decisions either and it looks good for Desiree to place all the blame on Kaine for now.  I wish I knew what LE was getting at by leaking things the way they have.  Other than pressure on Terri.

I'd love to see a video of Kaine and Terri together other than the few we have with no talking between them.  If I were Terri I would of been a little jealous watching Kaine and Desiree myself.   

Only 2 reasons I can think of, one possibility is that there was also something in her closet (for lack of a better term) or the fact it takes in most states a significant change in circumstance (more in a negative way of the one with custody) to ask custody to change hands and most attornies will tell you this, that is why it's vitally important that custody go to the more responsible parent to begin with, although we know that is often not the case, and alot of times it comes down to who outlawyers who. I know parents who have had the parent with custody go to jail on a white collar crime and still not get custody. Famous Orange County, CA custody attorney and about 250,000 for representation in your case, can't recall a case he lost.

LOL about all men having problems, no doubt!!! But I am specifically talking about the way he perceives "situations and events" vs how other's do, and why when he talks about them he eithers sounds like he is contradicting himself or minimizing the situation. I know ppl who do this, and damn it is so frustrating........the person who has the anger/fear/frustration knows it's real, so when it's minimized it becomes an even bigger issue.

I too would love to know why LE is leaking info etc or if they aren't I can't imagine a rep not stating so.....very odd and sad case 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: November 22, 2010, 11:00:50 PM »

What if she is guilty? 

I totally agree with your posts. But I sometimes feel that rational and logical go out the window when someone is disliked. I hate to sound like a Kaine Horman cheerleader, but I feel he is getting an unfair tarbrushing. Kaine is disliked by some, perhaps because there may be some projection going on, perhaps some mistaken sympathy for Terri (although I hope there would be no one that could identify with her on this forum!), or some personalizing of the Horman divorce/custody situation, etc. And when more information about Terri trickles out, then this is sneaky LE, 'leaking' info to try to unfairly trap Terri. LE is not on Kaine Horman's payroll. If they thought he was guilty, we'd be hearing a bunch of stuff about him as well; they have no "We hate Terri Horman, just because..." agenda. But... no matter what the facts are, they seem to be ignored or twisted through speculation to villify him further.
It's unavoidable I guess, because we are all entitled to our opinions and foibles, but I don't have to like it. Sad
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 22, 2010, 11:01:38 PM »

Question: 

FCL - you're not pizzing me off.  You and I think a little bit differently about this case and see things in similar but not the same ways.  I learn from your posts.  There would be nothing to discuss if we all thought exactly alike. 

We only "see" LE looking at Terri - yet LE "says" they're looking at lots of things.  So, based on their indication that more that one person is involved, I tend to believe LE is looking at more than just Terri.

You say Kaine doesn't need to prove anything once Terri is cleared or charged.  You're talking about the criminal investigation.

I'm talking about the affidavit Kaine filed in court and all the accusations he made in that filing.  That is a civil matter.  While the threshold for the judge to allow such information in court, there still has to be more than "he said" for the judge to make that decision. 

I absolutly agree with you that Kaine should do everything he can to protect his child - but that is being battled in civil court during the divorce case.  Since the divorce case is moving ahead of the criminal case (at this minute - subject to change at any second), then the battle to keep Kiara away from Terri is happening in the civil court.  That's the reason why I ask - if Kaine's statements are to be accepted by the judge in court - how would one go about "proving" his assertions.

It's a question.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: November 22, 2010, 11:11:01 PM »

BBM~this is why I can see someone being extremely upset......it was HER actions of going to the gym that were called out, instead of BOTH of their actions. Personally, I couldn't have gone to the gym, after E passed I didn't even take a shower for 2 days and went to the florist to pick out flowers in my PJ's and barely was able to even do that.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. 
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: November 22, 2010, 11:34:19 PM »

BBM~this is why I can see someone being extremely upset......it was HER actions of going to the gym that were called out, instead of BOTH of their actions. Personally, I couldn't have gone to the gym, after E passed I didn't even take a shower for 2 days and went to the florist to pick out flowers in my PJ's and barely was able to even do that.

Hi Island Monkey,
I too am so sorry about your loss! I know exactly what you mean about your post. If my child was missing the only thoughts that would be racing in my head would be "who has them", "are they scared", "are they being mistreated", "how do I find them". I would not take a single second to email people at my place of employment to tell them not to talk to the media,(Kaine) and I sure as heck would not give a rats (*&*^ what people may or may not be saying about me online much less respond to it (Terri). Both Kaine and Terri were in their work out gear at the gym (very shortly after Kyron went missing, not months later). I just cannot wrap my head around that. If a therapist suggested that I go work out while my child was missing, I would tell them to pound sand. Kaine has consistently come across as snarky and cold TO ME, I am sorry that is just the way that it is. It bothered me that Kaine never put Terri on his house. Here Terri was taking care of his child as well as her own, and by all of the photos that I saw of their home, it looked as if Terri kept a tidy organized home. She volunteered in Kyron's class, took him to his sports practices, etc. She was o.k. to do these things, but it was not o.k. for Kaine to show his appreciation by adding his wife's name to his house. Now tonight we hear how their money was seperate. This does not surprise me in the least. Just more controlling on Kaines part, IN MY OPINION. Kaine can come out and say that Terri has 3 heads and who could dispute it? The media has been forwarned by Kaine. It is his way or out the door you go. Terri will not dispute it, because Terri only cares about Terri, IN MY OPINION. It was nice to hear that Kaine is still out at local businesses keeping Kyron's fliers out there. I would be shocked if Terri has gotten off of her duff and lifted a single finger to do anything for Kyron in months. They accused her. How dare they? She will show them? She will get an expensive, high powered Attorney and cut them off at the knees.

I am sorry but I am very very disappointed in both Kaine and Terri's actions.

JMO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2010, 11:35:57 PM »

Question: 

Doesn't piss me off, I know how adamant I was that my son NEVER see his sperm donor again, so much so I was prepared to leave the country if he even got supervised visitation, but I did have to prove my case in a court. I also agree that LE believes this, so therefore so do Kaine and Desiree, I am really beginning to think he has a vast perception problem........not anything ugly, but some just see things way different than they really are and from the info he's stated just this last week and the differnce of views in Kaine cheating on Desiree when she was preggers, I am wondering if that's why he comes across as minimizing others, specifically Desiree's anger, pain and frustration.

This in particular stands out as minimizing Desiree's anger:

I snipped this from Blink's site, but it is how I am starting to possibly view things and why IMO I stated the above about skewed perception

He [Kaine] also downplayed the apparent fracture between himself and Desiree. Earlier this week, she accused him of withholding information about what was happening at home between Terri and Kyron. ‘I know that she’s extremely upset. I don’t know it’s necessarily at me or anyone else in particular. We’re all having a hard time with this,’ he said. ‘I’m just chalking it up to just one of those really difficult times that we’re going through right now. It’s getting close to the holidays – we’re all really emotional about this and as far as how our relationship is doing, it’s fine. We haven’t spoken for a little bit longer than normal but that will be rectified here shortly with the holidays coming up … I’m not worried about it at all.’”

Obviously she was very upset at him for not sharing information that she as Kyron's mother should have known and I wouldn't be so blase if I had upset someone (specifically the mother of my child that is gone) as to say "it's fine" and "I'm not worried about it at all"

She was angry enough to make a public statement that she can no longer support the decisions that Kaine is making.  (She previously said they still stand together in wanting Kyron back).  I trust that the comment Desiree made about no longer supporting Kaine and his decisions was not made lightly and she chose her words carefully IMO.  At the beginning, she said they still stand together in wanting Kyron back (at that point you realize more is coming) and toward the end she said she can no longer support Kaine and the decisions he is making (current). 

Makes me wonder what else LE told Desiree on that Friday that they told her about the emails from Terri.  It could be that Desiree is justifiably upset about the filing he made in court against Terri and that Kaine had not told her that Kyron was living in such an unstable homelife and that Kaine allowed that to continue "only" - but my sleuthing mind "wonders" if Desiree found out more from LE on Friday.  Don't forget...Kaine's filing had been out there for a while - not just a day or two before Desiree last talked publicly. 

Also, some have posted that if it was so bad Terri could have just walked out.  I totally agree with those posts.  I also totally agree that if things were as bad as Kaine asserted in his filing, Kaine could have walked out, too.  IMO - that one works both ways.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2010, 11:38:45 PM »

What if she is guilty? 

If she's guilty - I hope she's brought to SWIFT justice...her and any little co-conspirators (if there are any).  The sooner...the better, too!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2010, 11:40:27 PM »

Thanks Starwynn and Sebastian~This was last summer and I feel blessed to have had 11 weeks......now, he's an angel an angelic monkey

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2010, 11:57:34 PM »

Here's an interesting post I just read on BOC - old news but a good refresher (at least for me):

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

annals says:
November 22, 2010 at 8:45 pm
Falstaff says:
November 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm
I remember during one of the press conference’s with Desiree and Kaine (It might have been at the church) something was said about Kyron being in the parking lot. He was seen outside the school, and then Desiree said “Kaine’s truck.” Meaning there was more then one truck, and the truck Kyron was standing near at that time was “Kaines truck.” At the time I felt it was an odd thing for her to mention, and the manner in which she said it I noticed. I know I heard it, can’t look for it now, maybe this evening.
——————————————-
This is a transcript I made of the interview you’re referencing:

KGW.com Kaine Horman & Desiree Young 8/27/2010 Part 2;
http://www.kgw.com/video?id=101688128&sec=547987

Sarah: “Oh, just, just, because I don’t want to miss this part; the truck, because that’s important. There’s more evidence that came out about a white truck. Potentially one person in the truck…three people…THE WHITE TRUCK, Terri’s truck, can you…”
Desiree: “Kaine’s truck.”
Sarah: “Kaine’s truck, I’m sorry, I just don’t want to miss anything. And I know we have to go. Umm, ’cause that’s important. That’s new information.”
Desiree: “yeah”
Sarah: “What are your thoughts on that new information? Do you feel as though DeDe was in that truck?”
Desiree: “It just makes me feel stronger that there were people helping her. That Kyron saw it all and was involved and that there were other people helping her. Which is what we suspected.”
Sarah: “So, because…But, do you believe a man was spotted? I mean, again, these are witness accounts and I don’t know how much information that you’ve been privy to about, uh…What is the likeliest scenario?”
Desiree: “Well first of all, why would Kyron even be outside the school? Why would he even be near a truck with somebody else in it? It’s significant, in a huge way, to the case. If the timeline played out the way that it supposedly did…that contradicts that completely. So, I mean other than that…that’s how significant it was to me.”
Sarah: “How authentic do you think that witness is?”
Desiree: “Very authentic.”
Sarah: “So it’s a credible witness.”
Desiree: “Yeah.”
Sarah: “And what, exactly, are they claiming they saw?”
Kaine: “Well, to be direct about it; I think law enforcement needs to determine that still.” …
——————————–

Desiree was correcting the interviewer when she said; “Kaine’s truck”

---------------------------

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2010, 11:58:43 PM »

Hi Island Monkey,
I too am so sorry about your loss! I know exactly what you mean about your post. If my child was missing the only thoughts that would be racing in my head would be "who has them", "are they scared", "are they being mistreated", "how do I find them". I would not take a single second to email people at my place of employment to tell them not to talk to the media,(Kaine) and I sure as heck would not give a rats (*&*^ what people may or may not be saying about me online much less respond to it (Terri). Both Kaine and Terri were in their work out gear at the gym (very shortly after Kyron went missing, not months later). I just cannot wrap my head around that. If a therapist suggested that I go work out while my child was missing, I would tell them to pound sand. Kaine has consistently come across as snarky and cold TO ME, I am sorry that is just the way that it is. It bothered me that Kaine never put Terri on his house. Here Terri was taking care of his child as well as her own, and by all of the photos that I saw of their home, it looked as if Terri kept a tidy organized home. She volunteered in Kyron's class, took him to his sports practices, etc. She was o.k. to do these things, but it was not o.k. for Kaine to show his appreciation by adding his wife's name to his house. Now tonight we hear how their money was seperate. This does not surprise me in the least. Just more controlling on Kaines part, IN MY OPINION. Kaine can come out and say that Terri has 3 heads and who could dispute it? The media has been forwarned by Kaine. It is his way or out the door you go. Terri will not dispute it, because Terri only cares about Terri, IN MY OPINION. It was nice to hear that Kaine is still out at local businesses keeping Kyron's fliers out there. I would be shocked if Terri has gotten off of her duff and lifted a single finger to do anything for Kyron in months. They accused her. How dare they? She will show them? She will get an expensive, high powered Attorney and cut them off at the knees.

JMO

BINGO on all points!!!!!! My loss was my grandon's death and he has born 17 weeks premature and we knew he might not make it (not knowing where my child or grandchild would be WORSE IMO) and even being somewhat prepared, you just do NOT function on any scale of normal........I walked out of my office one morning and didn't even bother to call and tell what happened, I just wasn't there and frankly it never crossed my mind, I barely remember what happened that week except the jammies and politically incorrect T-Shirt while picking our flowers (I am almost positive I didn't even brush my teeth that day either)......it's like that, nothing matters and normalcy isn't normal IYKWIM?

I too am so disappointed with the apalling actions of Terri, and the odd reactions of Kaine (cause I'd have said to hell with it, fire me, I am going to turn over the computer PERIOD), I'd have never been at the gym as I had no energy or strength, thus the baseball cap on the hair for a week or 3 and ITA about the snarly/cold feeling so many have about him, sorry it was a gut reaction and not projection or anything like that, but again I agree about the house not having her name on it too, and I am LOL at this post because it's EXACTLY how I feel, she was good enough for him to cheat with on Desiree, sleep with, take care of the kids, house, cook dinner etc, but not good enough to be on the house and I was not surprised either about the seperate finances, and that he appears IMO to be very controlling. I also think everything we hear comes from Kaine, even what he told Desiree, BUT hell hath no fury like a mama bear and who knows what Desiree has been shown and she has definitely made her displeasure known and I think that was why there was a presser after she was on GMA and a media blitz the rest of the week, granted it does keep Ky's name and face out there, but at the cost of the emotions of a mother who never was given any knowledge of what type of crap was going on in that house, and honestly we don't know, we only know what Kaine decides to tell the media and if you don't believe it or think it's hinky, you're cruel and horrible to a greiving dad........not the case, we want hard, cold facts and not he said/he said, but Terri won't talk so she's to blame for that, unless we buy the fact that she had nothing at all to do with this, and is the fall guy, and I don't believe that either. I am on the fence and tend to believe that something in the couple's lifestyle invited a monster in, yet too much CYA going on to ever get to the bottom of it and possibly never knowing where he is or what happened.......GRRRRR, I should stop now before I lose it. Right now Beth Holloway is waiting to learn if a bone found on the beach is Natalee's, and she has shown such incredible dignity, grace and tenacity in 5 1/2 yrs, so when I see these other cases it angers me, and maybe it shouldn't as not everyone can be Beth~ she is an original and a force to be reckoned with.

[
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #137 on: November 23, 2010, 12:01:06 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,

JMO

As far as the separate monies goes, it may have been to TH's benefit to keep her funds separate from his.  Keep in mind she had child support money, and possibly money from her lawsuit or car accident.  Somehow I don't think TH was suffering.  Keeping him out of her finances gave her freedom.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: November 23, 2010, 12:12:03 AM »

What if she is guilty? 

If she's guilty - I hope she's brought to SWIFT justice...her and any little co-conspirators (if there are any).  The sooner...the better, too!

Ditto on that too....but looks like this case is going to be tied up for a long time with no evidence, I pray they have something hard and fast, but feel if they did, she'd have been arrested.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: November 23, 2010, 12:15:50 AM »

Hi Island Monkey,

JMO

As far as the separate monies goes, it may have been to TH's benefit to keep her funds separate from his.  Keep in mind she had child support money, and possibly money from her lawsuit or car accident.  Somehow I don't think TH was suffering.  Keeping him out of her finances gave her freedom.

It does remind me that Terri said she had to pay Kaine so much money a month (forget how much right now - but a substantial amount) and she said she'd spent all of her $30K (I took that to mean settlement money). So the house was not a home in joint names with Terri.  Terri had to pay a monthly fee.  Also, Terri most all of the chores, including yard work, kept the kids and did extracurricular activities, too.  I can see Terri adding in some for James (while he lived there) but not the amount that she claimed she had to pay Kaine every month.  Just seems out-of-joint IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.