May 22, 2024, 08:01:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Zahra Clare Baker #8 11/15/10 - 11/27/10  (Read 177083 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: November 16, 2010, 02:35:48 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/15/ng.01.html

Doctor Perper, as always, an honor to have you on our air waves.

Dr. Perper, you know they make it look easy in movies. It`s not so easy to dismember a body. It is not easy. So this means they had hours and hours to think about what they were doing.

How difficult is it, Dr. Perper, even a child`s body, to dismember a child`s body?

DR. JOSHUA PERPER, MEDICAL EXAMINER, AUTHOR OF "WHEN DOCTORS KILL": Well, it`s difficult, especially for people who don`t have any kind of anatomic knowledge, so they don`t know how to cut an area of joints, and therefore, this horrible task is much more difficult and it can take a considerable amount of time.

You`re absolutely right

How can anyone do this and not get physically sick, I couldn't cut a whole chicken I bought at a grocery store years ago - it disgusted me and I never will be able to.  I felt bad doing that to the chicken.

Did they get physically sick, were they crying, laughing????  And how in the hell could they remain living/sleeping/eating there?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: November 16, 2010, 02:36:43 AM »

I' worked late so am late posting this, but my thoughts have been with Zahra today and with those who mourn her loss. The life that began 11 years ago has not ended and there is reason to celebrate. Zahra is free and Zahra is home. Happy Birthday, sweet Zahra! Your life has changed the world and the light you left us shines brighter than ever!

This is the best design I have seen yet.
You are very talented.
It made me cry !
Thank you ! an angelic monkey

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #102 on: November 16, 2010, 02:38:57 AM »

Happy Birthday in heaven, an angelic monkey sweet Zahra.
Say "hi" to my Mum if u
pass her. Tell her I miss her.
She has a great lap and kisses, Zahra !

Nite all and I will c u all 2 morrow.
This has been a very sad day with the news.....
but we know that Zahra is safe, and in the
arms of Jesus, comforted for all eternity ! an angelic monkey

Goodnight, LEP! I'll add wishes for Zahra to get hugs from my Mom and Dad too. I think every Mom in heaven will take Zahra in as their own. Sleep Well and God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #103 on: November 16, 2010, 02:44:47 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1011/15/ng.01.html

Doctor Perper, as always, an honor to have you on our air waves.

Dr. Perper, you know they make it look easy in movies. It`s not so easy to dismember a body. It is not easy. So this means they had hours and hours to think about what they were doing.

How difficult is it, Dr. Perper, even a child`s body, to dismember a child`s body?

DR. JOSHUA PERPER, MEDICAL EXAMINER, AUTHOR OF "WHEN DOCTORS KILL": Well, it`s difficult, especially for people who don`t have any kind of anatomic knowledge, so they don`t know how to cut an area of joints, and therefore, this horrible task is much more difficult and it can take a considerable amount of time.

You`re absolutely right

How can anyone do this and not get physically sick, I couldn't cut a whole chicken I bought at a grocery store years ago - it disgusted me and I never will be able to.  I felt bad doing that to the chicken.

Did they get physically sick, were they crying, laughing????  And how in the hell could they remain living/sleeping/eating there?

I can't wrap my mind around it, Jackie. I would imagine that anyone who could physically and emotionally abuse a handicapped child and write such self absorbed casual letters after the fact, or make a nonchalant 9-1-1 call after committing such a heinous act, is capable of anything.   

Thank you, LEP.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #104 on: November 16, 2010, 02:48:30 AM »

Happy Birthday in heaven, an angelic monkey sweet Zahra.
Say "hi" to my Mum if u
pass her. Tell her I miss her.
She has a great lap and kisses, Zahra !

Nite all and I will c u all 2 morrow.
This has been a very sad day with the news.....
but we know that Zahra is safe, and in the
arms of Jesus, comforted for all eternity ! an angelic monkey

Good Night Lake Erie Princess What a beautiful picture you painted for sweet Zahra.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2010, 02:53:02 AM »

There is no way possible, in that size of house that AB didn't hear something going on in that bedroom or see the matress going out or not seeing her for a few days because he was working late - where's the BS Meter when you need one?!

I still hope some of the locals get to him before he is arrested.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2010, 02:54:31 AM »

And pretty soon I'm going to need the valium kitty too!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #107 on: November 16, 2010, 02:55:44 AM »

OK, I'm trying to figure this out in terms of evidence that implicates AB. The mattress went out BEFORE the 9-1-1 call that Adam made. I figure she was dead when the mattress went out. If that mattress has evidence of death, AB's goose is cooked. Right?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: November 16, 2010, 02:56:06 AM »

http://www.dubslawfirm.embarqspace.com/#

Just wanted to share this link I found for the "devil" in sheep's clothing, representing Gothmonster.
Incredible !

Nite 4 real !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #109 on: November 16, 2010, 02:59:57 AM »

You rang?   

Personally, I think Valium kitty should be a permanent fixture on this thread. This case is horrific.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #110 on: November 16, 2010, 03:01:38 AM »

I don't think any body with a soul could do such a hideous thing.  I keep asking myself why and how could they do it. Like so many here it's incomprehensible to me.

Lovely picture CBB. when I look at it I see her heaven whole, happy and no pain filled and surrounded with love.  an angelic monkey

Good night all  God Bless all who have shown that their are loving caring people in the world.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: November 16, 2010, 03:04:55 AM »

Good Night, GE! Sleep Well and God Bless! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: November 16, 2010, 03:07:29 AM »

http://www.dubslawfirm.embarqspace.com/#

Just wanted to share this link I found for the "devil" in sheep's clothing, representing Gothmonster.
Incredible !

Nite 4 real !
How can this guy be a pediatrician and turn around and try to save Gothmonster???

Info on her Associate - Jeremy Adam Millsaps was sworn in by the Honorable Amy R. Sigmon as a practicing attorney  at the Catawba County Courthouse on Monday, February 15, 2010.  Mr. Millsaps will be practicing general law in the Catawba County Valley area.  He will be immediately joining the Law Firm of Lisa Andrew Dubs as an associate.  He attended Hickory High School and received his Bachelor of Science degree from East Carolina University in 2005.  He is a 2008 graduate of the University of North Carolina School of Law and was admitted to practice law by the North Carolina Board of Law Examiners that same year. 

Attorney Millsaps is a native of Hickory, North Carolina and is the son of David M. Millsaps, M.D. and Rebecca Lindsey Millsaps. Dr. Millsaps is long time resident of Catawba County practicing as a pediatrician for local families. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2010, 03:08:58 AM »

You rang?   

Personally, I think Valium kitty should be a permanent fixture on this thread. This case is horrific.

Thank You!!!!  Can Klaas make it a monkey emoticon - she isn't busy with anything else is she?????
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2010, 03:09:40 AM »

Good Night, GE! Sleep Well and God Bless! 

Good Night GE
Sweet Dreams
xoxoxo
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2010, 03:10:55 AM »

There is no way possible, in that size of house that AB didn't hear something going on in that bedroom or see the matress going out or not seeing her for a few days because he was working late - where's the BS Meter when you need one?!

I still hope some of the locals get to him before he is arrested.

If some of the what is being posted on line is true I don't see him being safe for long. I know it's not right to wish someone to die a horrible death but I do. I am with you I would love to see both of get a cap in the azz like tomorrow. They don't deserve to be breathing or taking up space here on earth. May they rot in He77.

Good Night

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #116 on: November 16, 2010, 03:19:14 AM »

GE, I think the circumstances of this case have made even the angels of the forum (like you) emotionally go places they've never been.

I'm not one of the Saints, and I can tell you, I've had fantasies of what I would do to AB and EB. Let's just say they start with burying them standing upright to their shoulders, so that their heads are all that is above ground, and ends with the tool used to castrate bulls.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: November 16, 2010, 03:24:28 AM »

GE, I think the circumstances of this case have made even the angels of the forum (like you) emotionally go places they've never been.

I'm not one of the Saints, and I can tell you, I've had fantasies of what I would do to AB and EB. Let's just say they start with burying them standing upright to their shoulders, so that their heads are all that is above ground, and ends with the tool used to castrate bulls.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2010, 03:24:55 AM »

You rang?   

Thank You!!!!  Can Klaas make it a monkey emoticon - she isn't busy with anything else is she?????

Who, Klaas? Busy? Nooooooooo..........

crazybabyborg
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2010, 03:31:19 AM »

You know, EB really spilled her guts apparently. I'm so glad she's stupid. If she should be able to make bond, AB would probably be first in line to kill her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.