May 16, 2024, 02:53:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION-DAY 8- 5/17/11  (Read 298187 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: May 17, 2011, 09:33:59 PM »

I don't do well at websleuths...I don't like walking on eggshells....

I never read there. probably should be glad I havnt either!

You would be in trouble....I apologize about the quote stacks as well...I am out of practice...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1301 on: May 17, 2011, 09:34:01 PM »

It may please the court, but it doesn't please me, Finnell.
So sick of your monotonous ramblings.

I so agree.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: May 17, 2011, 09:35:27 PM »

I only said that KC would throw George or/and Cindy under the bus and blame them before it was over and she banned me. LOL  I should call in that show and ask her what she thinks of my statement in 08 now. LOL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: May 17, 2011, 09:36:03 PM »

Perhaps the Anthonys are only threatening to trademark and/or sue in the hopes of getting big payoffs the easy, cheap way....frightening people via their lawyer.  No way they'd pay all the fees involved.  Not only that, didn't they try to trademark Caylee a couple years back and it was denied?  

I believe they did.  

You can't trademark or copyright a personal name. They did try though and they don't have a leg to stand on if they start suing people for using the name.
That's why I was thinking they're using the intimidation approach. IMO, for some, a letter from a lawyer would be scary enough they would comply with whatever was requested.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: May 17, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »

She's been praying for KC; can't judge her.  This one has got to go...

Praying for KC?  Yeah, I have been praying for KC too.....Praying that she chokes on her dinner and saves the good people of Florida a ton of money.

I want her to endure the facts laid out in front for all to see. That is worth all the money IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: May 17, 2011, 09:39:47 PM »

I only said that KC would throw George or/and Cindy under the bus and blame them before it was over and she banned me. LOL  I should call in that show and ask her what she thinks of my statement in 08 now. LOL

I think you should.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: May 17, 2011, 09:41:10 PM »

Perhaps the Anthonys are only threatening to trademark and/or sue in the hopes of getting big payoffs the easy, cheap way....frightening people via their lawyer.  No way they'd pay all the fees involved.  Not only that, didn't they try to trademark Caylee a couple years back and it was denied?  

I believe they did.  

You can't trademark or copyright a personal name. They did try though and they don't have a leg to stand on if they start suing people for using the name.
That's why I was thinking they're using the intimidation approach. IMO, for some, a letter from a lawyer would be scary enough they would comply with whatever was requested.

I think that is their method of operation any time they can get by with it. Most educated people would know better. I think before I set up a stand selling things, I would check out the laws pertaining to the merchandise. I think I will go there and sell T Shirts which say
"We are coming Caylee" - You are not forgotten.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: May 17, 2011, 09:43:29 PM »

Tricia just said that casey is gonna throw cindy under the bus and levi said he don't agree he said he thinks that she will throw george or both under the bus.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: May 17, 2011, 09:43:56 PM »

So Blink I s this accurate..JP gets x number of jurors/alternates and they go to Orlando.  All hear the trial..and the jury of 12 is not assigned until the time comes to give their determination of guilt? 

GDD, I am not Blink, but the 12 jurors are picked first and sworn in, then the alternates are chosen and sworn in. The alternates sit in and hear/see everything the original 12 do, in case they are needed they are up to speed and can step right in. But unless an alternate has replaced one of the original 12 jurors they are not part of the deliberation process.

Hi Sunny---That's what I thought too since Judge Perry keeps talking about swearing in the twelve and then choosing the alternates, giving each side, the defense and the prosecution one strike each during the alternate selection.  I have heard of the method of choosing say, 20, and then determining who is an alternate at the beginning of deliberations. There was a trial, I think in CA, where an alternate replaced a juror during deliberations and the deliberations had to begin again with the new juror.  IMO if anything can go wrong in this case, it will.

Just so I don't have to find the discussion about Geraldo Rivera because I'm lazy, I think he is a male chauvinist pig and a womanizer, not to mention a misogynist.  If Casey were a homely girl, he wouldn't waste his time on this.  But since he thinks she is pretty, he's all gung-ho.  He's an idiot.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: May 17, 2011, 09:45:49 PM »

Do you guys know tricia from websluths?

LOL

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1310 on: May 17, 2011, 09:46:02 PM »

Tricia just said that casey is gonna throw cindy under the bus and levi said he don't agree he said he thinks that she will throw george or both under the bus.

ROFL - TRYING now to get into that show so I can "REMIND" her who told her that in 2008.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: May 17, 2011, 09:47:20 PM »

So Blink I s this accurate..JP gets x number of jurors/alternates and they go to Orlando.  All hear the trial..and the jury of 12 is not assigned until the time comes to give their determination of guilt? 

No DD, the first 12 designated as the jury are "it".  The alternates hear the case in exactly the same fashion, but do not "enact" unless they are needed to "alternate" at any point.  In the event an alternate is needed during deliberation, it is really like starting all over in this phase.

B
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: May 17, 2011, 09:47:24 PM »

(((((hugs Angie))))))

to anyone who can answer:
so, let me get this straight, 12 people are sworn in, does not necessarily mean that they will be the jurors? JP could pick alternates of these 12 once he has some alternates correct?  so farmville woman could be potentially an alternate correct if JP so chooses, as long as he has 12 others in place for the main jury?
I am hoping that JP knows what he is doing..he has been around for a long time, is a very very smart man with a long memory as he has said...I can only hope that he knows exactly what he is doing...please let him be right...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1313 on: May 17, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »

In the interest of keeping quote stacks to minimum - I will just comment on the trademarking of the name and phrase. My husband and I looked in depth at this issue about a month ago. The trademarking of names is only allowed if the name is commercially worth something and the name links to a specific item. Think about the name Levi - immediately you think about jeans. but it was a name.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: May 17, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »

ROFL - TRYING now to get into that show so I can "REMIND" her who told her that in 2008.

Keep trying!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: May 17, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »

Good Luck with that, lol.

Remember, you do not possess the anatomy to make the stream head up the rope, jus sayin'
B
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: May 17, 2011, 09:49:15 PM »

What makes no sense to me is that finding someone not guilty is also a judgement, so to say she can't judge people doesn't compute.

I agree - and I think it is because society has warped the meaning of the word into a negative thing. But think about it - we all make judgments every day - if we want to hang out with people, if we trust people and what kind of ice cream we want. Judgment is only negative if you are judging without facts. but that is just my opinion.

I believe just hearing the charges read to them causes some opinion to be formed.  I do not like the generalization at all the they are not fair and are partial if they think KC is guilty. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: May 17, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »

(((((hugs Angie))))))

to anyone who can answer:
so, let me get this straight, 12 people are sworn in, does not necessarily mean that they will be the jurors? JP could pick alternates of these 12 once he has some alternates correct?  so farmville woman could be potentially an alternate correct if JP so chooses, as long as he has 12 others in place for the main jury?
I am hoping that JP knows what he is doing..he has been around for a long time, is a very very smart man with a long memory as he has said...I can only hope that he knows exactly what he is doing...please let him be right...

Blink answered my question above...we must have been posting at the same time..
so Farmville will be a juror..something will happen I feel...she won't be able to cope or she will be too sick over what she will see that she will ask to be excused..jmo..Maybe JP feels this too and that is why he ok'd her being on the jury over the State's objection? we will see...She won't last..
also, perhaps the State should do some sluething on this PJ and see what is up with her..no friends? what is up with that?

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: May 17, 2011, 09:51:21 PM »

Do you guys know tricia from websluths?

LOL

Patricia?

Hmm. Unfamiliar, maybe ask Klaasend?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: May 17, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »

Lmao @ turbo Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.