May 16, 2024, 02:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #44 7/07/09 - 7/10/09  (Read 455123 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: July 09, 2009, 11:10:59 PM »

It's been forever since I looked there.  Here's the link!

http://internetforumwars.blogspot.com/

Me too.

I have never heard of or read this site.  They are a "little bit" obsessed with Scared Monkeys aren't they?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: July 09, 2009, 11:11:20 PM »

Does anyone have that pool picture I'm checking out something right now

Here you go Blonde

KC...where did the first 2 come from? I only remember seeing the last one??  Or perhaps after seeing that one I stopped looking as it is so obviously a stock photo!

Dolce posted all three of them.

LOL...thanks....what a freaking idiot!  mulch around the pool, no drain saucers under the plants and nothing personal in the area....LOL...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: July 09, 2009, 11:12:16 PM »

Please stop posting pictures of my pool.  Several of the Chippendales I live with are worried about confidentiality.

Maybe one of them could return the Witless News cart........just saying.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: July 09, 2009, 11:15:28 PM »

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!

Ahhh...the State of Florida...wonderful liberal laws....YES!!

By-the-way, wasn't there some question in one of the forums about who "SS" could be?

Nah...surely it wouldn't be one-in-the-same.

I missed that one??

S S G

YIKES...ya think??  ya know???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: July 09, 2009, 11:18:02 PM »

I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

A1 - I was referring to this particular picture. I guess I must have missed it. 

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

The one of her holding the fake doll was posted much later.

I was sent a photo, it's a photo of a girl/woman holding the babies that were depicted to be Dolce's babies.  The woman in the photo does not look like ANY of the photos Dolce has posted suggesting they are of her.   I'm not going to post the photo because an innocent person doesn't need to be disected by us because of something Dolce did.  I have no idea where the photo came from if it's a relative of "Dolce" or a friend or simply a pic she found somewhere.  I will not post it.

There was another photo??  I specifically asked that question and was told that the only ones she received - were already posted here!!   

Hmmmm???

uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm DITTO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: July 09, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »

Me too.

I have never heard of or read this site.  They are a "little bit" obsessed with Scared Monkeys aren't they?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jessie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: July 09, 2009, 11:21:28 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX on Today at 09:04:40 PM
Quote from: klaasend on Today at 07:33:10 PM
Quote from: Jessie on Today at 07:27:26 PM
I don't know why the picture can't be posted Puzzler.  A-1 did say she got one right when the babies were supposed to  be born.

Current Events / Monkey Musings / Open Discussion / Re: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41       on: June 07, 2009, 10:05:57 PM

"Oh you guys, Dolce just sent me pictures of her and the babies and then the babies alone."

I was sent a photo, it's a photo of a girl/woman holding the babies that were depicted to be Dolce's babies.  The woman in the photo does not look like ANY of the photos Dolce has posted suggesting they are of her.   I'm not going to post the photo because an innocent person doesn't need to be disected by us because of something Dolce did.  I have no idea where the photo came from if it's a relative of "Dolce" or a friend or simply a pic she found somewhere.  I will not post it.

Thanks for the explanation, Klaas.

Since the photo of the woman doesn't look like any of the photos dolce has posted suggesting they are of her, I'm wondering why Always1 told us she had received a pic of dolce and the twins.  Would the "no makeup" be the reason?

thanks Klaas...since we know she didn't have twins the pix can't be her with the twins ...just another innocent victim of her sick mind.

Thanks for the explanation Klass.  I always knew from reading her for so long that you had Class....nyuk, nyuk.

Puzzler, the no makeup wouldn't be the reason.  The reason would be that it just never actually happened. 

Some very interesting comments over at internetforum wars. 

Sunny, I really hope you get that picture tomorrow from Holy Redeemer.  Meantime, have a great time at el DIVO.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1807 on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:36 PM »

I am having an out of body experience............

I am on the phone with an "Indian" who I cannot understand, as I type. So far he has asked me to read a serial no. on my router that would require Superman vision.......... crawl around on the tile floor in the office ( why is fat everywhere except on my knees? ) and have bilingual ears that my brain can interpret. East TN and India should not exist on the same planet. There's incompatable and then there's "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?" My router and modum don't like each other. Must be an extra-marital thing, 'cause it happened suddenly, without warning. My tech guy came today and they played coy until after I wrote his check and he was out of the neighborhood. I bet I could have still seen his tail lights when I got knocked off line again.............

Oh, Geez............  "Mees Mghee, yowr seeryou munber iz not walid. Kuud yow pweez repeet it and geev me a wuurd for eech ledder?     

Under Desk diving.................... BRB!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1808 on: July 09, 2009, 11:22:41 PM »

M is her husband....their marriage certificate was located....remember FL has very liberal laws as for as personal information made public Monkey Devil!

By-the-way, wasn't there some question in one of the forums about who "SS" could be?

I missed that one??

S S G

She was SSG - now she is SSS!!  I could think of a good name for that....just sayin'
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: July 09, 2009, 11:27:33 PM »

Since the photo of the woman doesn't look like any of the photos dolce has posted suggesting they are of her, I'm wondering why Always1 told us she had received a pic of dolce and the twins.  Would the "no makeup" be the reason?

thanks Klaas...since we know she didn't have twins the pix can't be her with the twins ...just another innocent victim of her sick mind.

Thanks for the explanation Klass.  I always knew from reading her for so long that you had Class....nyuk, nyuk.

Puzzler, the no makeup wouldn't be the reason.  The reason would be that it just never actually happened. 

Sunny, I really hope you get that picture tomorrow from Holy Redeemer.  Meantime, have a great time at el DIVO.

I hope I get it too....as soon as I get it I will scan it and send it to Klaas so she can post it....I am a picture non-posting idiot!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: July 09, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »

I am on the phone with an "Indian" who I cannot understand, as I type. So far he has asked me to read a serial no. on my router that would require Superman vision.......... crawl around on the tile floor in the office ( why is fat everywhere except on my knees? ) and have bilingual ears that my brain can interpret. East TN and India should not exist on the same planet. There's incompatable and then there's "ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME?" My router and modum don't like each other. Must be an extra-marital thing, 'cause it happened suddenly, without warning. My tech guy came today and they played coy until after I wrote his check and he was out of the neighborhood. I bet I could have still seen his tail lights when I got knocked off line again.............

Oh, Geez............  "Mees Mghee, yowr seeryou munber iz not walid. Kuud yow pweez repeet it and geev me a wuurd for eech ledder?     

OHMYGAWD!  This just put me on the floor!  CBB I feel your pain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1811 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:11 PM »

Hey I've been talking to that same guy every day for about a week now!  N for nancy, A for also, F for ....     
And he keeps getting upset when I ask him to repeat himself, like I'm the one who cain't tawk rite! 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »

It is my own personal opinion that nobody has been hurt MORE by this Dolce bs than Boomonkey, Deenie and especially Always1.  These were the people that trusted Dolce the most and have been hurt the most. 

I think they all wanted to believe Dolce was for real and were blinded to some of the red flags others were noticing. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:28 PM »

I missed that one??

S S G

She was SSG - now she is SSS!!  I could think of a good name for that....just sayin'

Got that....so perhaps SS is SSS

Rest in Peace Caylee

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1814 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:35 PM »

Oh CBB I know what ya mean (East TN compared to Southern KY - no difference).  You are funny.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1815 on: July 09, 2009, 11:30:57 PM »

Yes, Allah, I'm online...............
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: July 09, 2009, 11:32:48 PM »

It is my own personal opinion that nobody has been hurt MORE by this Dolce bs than Boomonkey, Deenie and especially Always1.  These were the people that trusted Dolce the most and have been hurt the most. 

I think they all wanted to believe Dolce was for real and were blinded to some of the red flags others were noticing. 

I agree completely Klaas.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: July 09, 2009, 11:33:45 PM »

Well, you might wanna look now.  LOL  So far there are only 4 comments.

Now there are ten. I am just heartsick over all of this. Why is it going on and on and on? What am I missing here????

Now I am reading on that site that I am not polite when I use more than one question mark? And that if I really want to make a point I should not use capital letters. It is impolite to chat. And Dolce and Steel monopolize the internet forums when there are children still missing, daughters still missing, sons still missing, people still missing and all need to be found. There are pedos roaming the streets in search for their next victim. People who are in jail and need to go to trial and put there so they never, ever can harm anyone again. There are grandparents on tour making money off their grandchild's murder.  Why are we even here??? 

We are here because we are hurting, upset, mad, incredulous, shocked, and/or in some other state of confusion.  We are here because we are family and have come together for support.  This is a missing person forum and a person is gone forever who was very real to some very caring monkeys.

I agree with all of the above except for the fact that the person that is gone is not even "real" person at least not who we thought she was. We have seen that in every way, shape, form, map, e-mail, picture, post, designer label, white pages, sunbiz,sheriff's office web sites and every pool service site in Naples Fl and beyond. It was all lies! All the while we have more and more guests gauking and most probably snickering, and besmirching what I thought SM was all about.

I know we are here for each other. And we all need support. But this is all beginning to feel like the neverending Michael Jackson coverage on tv. How many ways can we say she was a liar of the first degree, and we were all conned and hurt by her???? Yes I used more than one question mark.

I know everyone can say that I should just log off, and I will. I seem to be in the minority here, and out of place again.

Good night, yall. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: July 09, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

Well...hmmm...Always1 said she received a pic of "dolce holding twins".  That pic was not posted and (I believe) Always1 made a joking comment that she was holding onto that pic of dolce w/o make-up to use against dolce.  So...when pics were sent to Klaas and it wasn't posted, the question came up as to why.  Klaas explained why it wasn't being posted.  So the pic was there.  (I know there were no babies for real...but a pic of a woman with 2 babies/dolls was there - it did happen - just not really dolce and babies).  Make-up or no make-up - there was a fake pic sent to Always1 and Klaas appropriately didn't post it because she didn't think it looked like the other pics dolce posted.

This is another oddity, like the 12/13 inch babies.  Why would dolce send a pic of another woman to Always1 ?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1819 on: July 09, 2009, 11:36:50 PM »

I changed something from 1500 to 1400?

Charter Cable changes IP addresses several times a day to protect it's customers.............. Netgear rejects?

No explanantion for why all of a sudden...........

OK, I'll fill out the survey via e-mail.

It better be in ENGLISH!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.