May 02, 2024, 05:17:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #156 2/23/10 - 3/14/10  (Read 393775 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: March 09, 2010, 04:55:05 PM »

http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/
Jose Baez's Motions In Wonderland 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: March 09, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »

"Through the internet and television media, Miss Anthony's reputation, intelligence, chastity, and fitness as a mother, have been attacked by news pundits" blah, blah, blah...........

chastity:
  morality with respect to sexual relations.....what morals? Having your 2 year old daughter sleep in the same bed with you (KC) and your flavor of the month throws morals right out the window, IMO!

chastity:  abstaining from sexual relations.............bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

They must be nuts, Trim.  The mere fact of taking her into court and accusing her of murder is besmirching her reputation.  By their standards, no one would ever be accused or tried for anything.

This woman was nothing but a tramp.  Kind of like a stray kitten sleeping with anyone who would move over.  She had no reputation to attack.  To allow Caylee to sleep in the same bed with her and her various and many paramours is inexcusable.  Someone said, and I do remember who it was, LOL, that you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. No amount of leger demain will make her anything other than what she was.

can we have lipstick icon please
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: March 09, 2010, 04:56:53 PM »

"Through the internet and television media, Miss Anthony's reputation, intelligence, chastity, and fitness as a mother, have been attacked by news pundits" blah, blah, blah...........

chastity:
  morality with respect to sexual relations.....what morals? Having your 2 year old daughter sleep in the same bed with you (KC) and your flavor of the month throws morals right out the window, IMO!

They must be nuts, Trim.  The mere fact of taking her into court and accusing her of murder is besmirching her reputation.  By their standards, no one would ever be accused or tried for anything.

This woman was nothing but a tramp.  Kind of like a stray kitten sleeping with anyone who would move over.  She had no reputation to attack.  To allow Caylee to sleep in the same bed with her and her various and many paramours is inexcusable.  Someone said, and I do remember who it was, LOL, that you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. No amount of leger demain will make her anything other than what she was.

I agree. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: March 09, 2010, 05:04:39 PM »

chastity:

I spit my tea on the screen.  Yup she had a immaculate conception now.  I bet if we get real close to the house on Hopespring we can smell frankincense and hear sheep BAHHHHHH!

I just returned the tea...........BAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: March 09, 2010, 05:13:46 PM »

03/09/2010           Transaction Assessment            3.99
03/09/2010           Transaction Assessment            58.00
03/09/2010           Counter Payment    Receipt # CR-2010-17275    ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE    (62.50)

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: March 09, 2010, 05:18:35 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/28438938/Casey-Anthony-party-pictiures-on-the-web-links-mar-9-2010

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: March 09, 2010, 05:27:16 PM »

She was indigent from the start, I don't know how Baez got involved, I don't believe the half azz story that circulated. He looked at this as a way to make a name for himself, and Casey bought whatever nonsense he said to her. And then Lenny get's involved, again to make a name for himself and the circus began. He should have stayed out of it and let her sit right where she belonged, but no. None of this should have become such a disgrace, but it did. And now after all this has been going on, the Florida tax payers are going to cover the tab, count on it. If she would have gone the public defender route right away this would be over, but too many greedy people got involved for fame.

nrcg, I agree with every word.  I think if we knew how she and bozo got together a lot of things would be answered.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: March 09, 2010, 05:31:31 PM »

chastity:

see me, thanks for addressing that....if I had I would have been BLEEPED over and over and over Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1008 on: March 09, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »

She was indigent from the start, I don't know how Baez got involved, I don't believe the half azz story that circulated. He looked at this as a way to make a name for himself, and Casey bought whatever nonsense he said to her. And then Lenny get's involved, again to make a name for himself and the circus began. He should have stayed out of it and let her sit right where she belonged, but no. None of this should have become such a disgrace, but it did. And now after all this has been going on, the Florida tax payers are going to cover the tab, count on it. If she would have gone the public defender route right away this would be over, but too many greedy people got involved for fame.

nrcg, I agree with every word.  I think if we knew how she and bozo got together a lot of things would be answered.
Somehow he must have convinced her that he could help her get off, lot of money could be made that is how he will be paid, etc. I'm sure all he could see was dollar signs, I don't think he saw how big this was going to become, and obviously he isn't an intelligent enough of a lawyer to handle this. That is why Andrea and all her slick moves has more or less saved him, even though that can certainly be debated. And really Andrea only cares about people hearing her death penalty views.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: March 09, 2010, 05:37:57 PM »

Incidentally, Hornby's blog is defunct. I went over there a few weeks ago to check something and when I googled it, people were asking what happened to the blog. Interestingly, all comments have been deleted from the site.

He couldn't handle the fact that posters disagreed with him...   he got insulted when anyone challenged his opinion on the law or the case in general and skulked off, pouting.
Now he is back on WS answering questions and opining on JB- who he thinks is a moron. Have to say I agree with him there..

IMO he is a bright young attorney who needs to grow up...........he is very immature....and I think he really insulted many other attorneys by his assaults on Mr. Schaeffer and Mr Morgan.and I think they let him know it. I believe he was advised to discontinue his blog. His need for attention brings him back to WS and will probably get him in trouble yet again.  My gawd, they fall all over him like he is a god......... Why does he feel the need to inject himself in this case in any way other than a legal analyst?

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: March 09, 2010, 05:40:54 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  Already I know I am going to enjoy this read!!

Intellectually challenged defense attorney and marginal human being Jose Baez....................................

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: March 09, 2010, 05:42:58 PM »

trim this is amazing....I just had to post it here

Intellectually challenged defense attorney and marginal human being Jose Baez has filed yet another slew of delusional motions on behalf of his client and personal booty call, accused murderess Casey Anthony. Apparently content living in the Anthony fantasy world, where the tapwater contains chloroform, and “Perfect 10 Nanny” is code for “Meter Reader,” the porridge-brained bikini-salesman-turned-lawyer dug his heels into his Wonderlandish illusions, and actually kept a straight face while placing this latest flaming sack of dog crap on Strickland’s desk.

His first FANTASTIC request was to declare the reigning tabloid murder-gossip Princess a mere pauper, hoping to force the state of Florida to foot the bill for her trial. While Casey miraculously raked in the dough to pay the Dream Team for the last 2 years by selling pictures of her murdered child Caylee to any media outlet with a checkbook, Jose now claims the cost of a death penalty case far exceeds the funds available from dead Caylee’s piggybank. This motion was nicely timed right on the heels of parents George and Cindy Anthony announcing foreclosure on their home, despite the hundreds of thousands of blood-soaked dollars they’ve sucked out of their family tragedy by touring the media circuit and flooding the jury pool with lies. Perhaps the whole family will appear before Judge Strickland in Hobo attire, covered in soot, to sing “Woe is Me.”

Next on the agenda: Motion to block the jury from hearing Cindy’s 911 calls reporting that her daughter’s car reeked of a dead body. Clearly lost in the non-logic that governs Anthonyland, Jose calls former nurse Cindy’s analysis of the smell “speculation,” and therefore prejudicial against his client/ steady lay, Casey. No word on whether Cindy will wheel her refrigerator into the courtroom and liken the horrid smell coming from the car to the science experiment growing in her vegetable crisper.

Also on Jose’s wish list: Motion to block the jury from seeing pictures of Casey partying like a rock star at Club Fusian just days after Caylee was “kidnapped” by an elusive Perfect 10 Nanny named Zenaida who is actually meter reader Roy Kronk. These pictures, Jose contends, are entirely prejudicial, and portray Casey in an ugly light. So what if she’s dry-humping a scantily clad girl in a cocaine-fueled Hot Body dance contest, having the time of her life while her toddler is missing? We all grieve differently. Don’t blame her, blame the pictures.

There are plenty more motions included in Jose’s Ode to Wonderland, but that’s all I can analyze without dry heaving. Time to come out of the rabbit hole…

Rest in Peace Caylee

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: March 09, 2010, 05:58:54 PM »

I have to say I haven't been following the case much lately. It's kinda nice to forget about KC and all those people defending her. I'm sure many others like me forgot about her too, atleast for the time being. Don't know what's going through her head while she sits there in jail, but she shouldn't be thinking about how famous she is. If she still thinks of herself that way, she's dead wrong, atleast that's what I think. Doesn't mean I won't be checking out the new docs that come out, but I don't even remember the last time new docs were released? As far as KC's concerned, the world will go on just fine without her. Whether she is sitting in jail, or, somewhere else? 
Caylee is the only one who matters.  an angelic monkey

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: March 09, 2010, 06:11:38 PM »

Just got back in and have been trying to catch up.  Some wonderful posts today, Monkeys.
I've got a question...If the State, (God Bless them, every one,) had been successful in getting the gag order originally, would any of this "double, triple axle, hearsay" been an issue?  As I recall, Baez vociferously argued against being gagged.  Did his refusal to SHUT Up cause this, if you'll pardon the expression, prejudicial atmosphere as the motion states"Through the internet and television media, Miss Anthony's reputation, intelligence, chastity, and fitness as a mother, have been attacked by news pundits"
So, if the gag order could have prevented this, why is Baez whining about it now?  (Other than the fact that the defense has nothing, of course.)  I hope by all that's holy that Judge Stan says something snarky about this. I know I wouldn't be able to control myself if I was the judge. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1014 on: March 09, 2010, 06:28:33 PM »

Oh I really like this guy!!! He's gooooood!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: March 09, 2010, 06:35:52 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-indigent-20100309,0,4154128.story
Casey Anthony is considered to be indigent
Clerk of Courts finds she meets the guidelines
 By Sarah Lundy, Orlando Sentinel
5:57 p.m. EST, March 9, 2010
Casey Anthony is considered to be indigent by the Orange County Clerk of Courts, according to documents filed this afternoon.

This is the first step needed for Casey Anthony to get state financial help to pay for her defense. Her indigent status allows her access to certain costs, such as hiring expert witnesses and investigators.

However, Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Stickland will have to approve these costs.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony. On Dec. 11, 2008 — five months after she was reported missing — remains of the two-year-old were found in woods near her family home. Authorities ruled her death a homicide but could not determine her cause of death.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty. The trial is scheduled to begin in May 2011.

Casey Anthony filed documents last week, saying two of her attorneys have run up a $112,000 bill for their work. In the motion, Casey Anthony claims she doesn't have enough money to pay for her defense. She has no income, no savings and no assets.

Experts say this is not an uncommon request in complicated death penalty cases.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: March 09, 2010, 06:38:14 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-are-party-photos-irrelevant-or-crucial.html
Casey Anthony: Are party photos irrelevant or crucial?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, WESH, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on March, 9 2010 5:41 PM
Why does Casey Anthony’s defense team want certain photos of her kept out of her murder trial?

“The defense argues that these pictures, many of them, were taken even before Caylee disappeared,” WESH-Channel 2’s Bob Kealing reported this afternoon. “They argue they’ve been shown in an attempt to quote ‘vilify’ her in the eyes of potential jurors.”

WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Saltput the development this way: “Attorneys don’t want a jury to see controversial photos of Casey partying because they say the pictures were taken before Caylee disappeared.”

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The photos show Anthony partying, dancing and drinking, and the defense calls the images “irrelevant evidence.”

Kealing also explained the state’s position: “The photos taken while Caylee was missing, investigators have argued, show that Casey was not looking for her missing child and not overly concerned about [Caylee's] welfare or whereabouts.”

The defense also wants Cindy Anthony’s911 call kept out of the murder trial as part of “a motion to exclude hearsay evidence, gossip and innuendo,” Kealing said.

WFTV’s Salt said a defense motion seeks “to keep testimony about Casey’s character out of the case.” 

WESH also reported that today the defense team finished deposing investigators who worked on the case.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: March 09, 2010, 07:06:22 PM »

03/08/2010           Affidavit of Insolvency/Indigency
Found not Indigent
Amended as to indigency
03/09/2010           Correspondence
to Judge

Hmmmmm.......   

~ Peter Frampton
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: March 09, 2010, 07:08:26 PM »

hi, I like to get your guys opinion if you think theres any possible chance that the defence could throw cindy under the bus?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: March 09, 2010, 07:10:13 PM »

03/08/2010           Motion
for Determination of Indigency for Costs (re-faxed due to pages missing from 3/5/10 packet)
03/08/2010           Affidavit of Attorney's Fees
Indigent for Costs re: Andrea Lyon
03/08/2010           Affidavit of Attorney's Fees
Indigent for Costs re: Jose Baez
03/08/2010           Order
Amended Proposed Order Setting Discovery Motion And Hearing Deadlines And Trial Date
03/08/2010           Exhibit(s)
in Support of Defendant's Omnibus Motion to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip and Innuendo
in Support of Defendant's Motion to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of "Party Pictures"
03/08/2010           Memorandum
of Law in Support of Omnibus Motion to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip and Innuendo
03/08/2010           Motion
Omnibus; to Exclude Hearsay Evidence, Gossip, and Innuendo
in Support of Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude Lay Opinion
of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude Lay Opinion Testimony
03/08/2010           Motion In Limine
Defendant's; to Exclude Lay Opinion Testimony
of Law in Support of Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of "Party Pictures"
03/08/2010           Motion In Limine
to Exclude Irrelevant Evidence of "Party Pictures"

Found not Indigent

Amended as to indigency

03/09/2010           Correspondence
to Judge

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.