May 06, 2024, 02:35:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 364911 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: September 01, 2008, 08:58:53 AM »

Good Morning.  It's only 6 AM here and I'm on my first cuppa joe.  What's going on?  I'm watching the cam, too.  What are these people doing so early in the morning?

It's 9am in Fl.  There is a scheduled protest in front of the Anthonys' house today.
NaNaPenny63
Scared Monkey

"ADVOCATES FOR CHILDREN"

« Reply #1521 on: September 01, 2008, 08:59:03 AM »

Good morning all.  So it looks like we may have a show today?  Maybe if they are harassed enough they will come back to reality and realize what is really going on .  Any new developments over night?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: September 01, 2008, 09:00:04 AM »

Don't know.  Just got here myself.  How's Cubbee and the other southerners doing in the storm?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1523 on: September 01, 2008, 09:02:41 AM »

There's supposed to be a big demonstration today. I think I read 1pm but I can't be sure.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1524 on: September 01, 2008, 09:04:39 AM »

Moral dilemna monkeys...as promised on Friday, I went to Library and got yearbook photos of Geo.  I'm having trouble with decision to post them.  The first photo shows a very young, very innocent boy.  If anyone has a good reason too see them, please let me know.  I'm torn between wanting to provide information and exploitation.  I'm struggling.  I don't want to add to this family's distress.  It's a karma thing.  I
don't understand their actions, but try to put myself in their shoes.  I know if I were them and someone posted a photo of me at age 16, I would feel completely violated.  Please help.
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1525 on: September 01, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

It does make you wish they were using this energy to help search tho...we will have plenty of time to make them accountable and "own it" after she is at peace...

But on the other hand...gotta admire that gumption...showing up before Cin-ful and ByGeorge have even had a pot of Joe or had time to chit, shower, and shave and get those pesky bamboo shoots out of the yard...

There will be a blow up today for sure if the crowd keeps coming and they are actually home...they won't stand for this today...Maybe they went to TES to seach and will miss the festivities...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1526 on: September 01, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »

Cops at the house now

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1527 on: September 01, 2008, 09:09:00 AM »

Moral dilemna monkeys...as promised on Friday, I went to Library and got yearbook photos of Geo.  I'm having trouble with decision to post them.  The first photo shows a very young, very innocent boy.  If anyone has a good reason too see them, please let me know.  I'm torn between wanting to provide information and exploitation.  I'm struggling.  I don't want to add to this family's distress.  It's a karma thing.  I
don't understand their actions, but try to put myself in their shoes.  I know if I were them and someone posted a photo of me at age 16, I would feel completely violated.  Please help.

Numbersgirl, I don't see any harm or any help in posting photos that old.  We all know what George looks like.   If you have doubt, just file them.  Wait.  Don't post them unless you have a reason that pertains to this case now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: September 01, 2008, 09:09:56 AM »

Wait for Klaas......she will decide.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: September 01, 2008, 09:10:23 AM »

Wonder why cops are there?  The protesters seem harmless enough.  However, they did approach the front door earlier.  Maybe that's why cops were called.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1530 on: September 01, 2008, 09:10:49 AM »

I think it was to compare to Caylees for the paternity theory...I live in Trumbull county as well..have my whole life, just haven't made it to the library yet..if its accessible info...not like it could not simply be I would not be calling people maggots that were trying to help find my baby...and I wouldnt be in this kind of predicament in the first place...While I am curious to see what you have gathered...its not critical to me...finding Caylee is...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: September 01, 2008, 09:11:14 AM »

Yes.  Wait for Klaas.

BRING NATALEE HOME
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1532 on: September 01, 2008, 09:11:50 AM »

Personally I would not post his picture or any personal information. But hey, that's me.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1533 on: September 01, 2008, 09:12:09 AM »

Thanks MrsKub.......is there an imate report from her latest arrest?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: September 01, 2008, 09:12:39 AM »

Wonder why cops are there?  The protesters seem harmless enough.  However, they did approach the front door earlier.  Maybe that's why cops were called.

Earlier on the cam there were people at the front door, posting a sign.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1535 on: September 01, 2008, 09:13:13 AM »

on a side note, WHY is Cindy shaking that tree???

Lost her hammer? Reporter's out of reach? Nuts? Take your pick.

Seriously, according to the report, she thought there were webcams planted in the trees to spy on her.
lmao!!!........

Karma Is Coming

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: September 01, 2008, 09:14:04 AM »

I think it was to compare to Caylees for the paternity theory...I live in Trumbull county as well..have my whole life, just haven't made it to the library yet..if its accessible info...not like it could not simply be I would not be calling people maggots that were trying to help find my baby...and I wouldnt be in this kind of predicament in the first place...While I am curious to see what you have gathered...its not critical to me...finding Caylee is...

You can't determine something like paternity from pictures!!  That's just foolish to even consider.  LE will gather DNA and do testing if they need to determine paternity.  For us to discuss possible paternity from pictures is just beyond believable--it's foolish and ridiculous.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1537 on: September 01, 2008, 09:14:37 AM »

I think it was to compare to Caylees for the paternity theory...I live in Trumbull county as well..have my whole life, just haven't made it to the library yet..if its accessible info...its not like it could not simply blooked up by whomever took the time..I would not want to fid my pic on the net at such a tender age, but I would not be calling people maggots that were trying to help find my baby...and I wouldn't be in this kind of predicament in the first place...While I am curious to see what you have gathered...its not critical to me...finding Caylee is...

oops!!

And WOW...cops now....

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1538 on: September 01, 2008, 09:15:02 AM »

Please go back to this interview with Geraldo & Jesse Grunds Dad.

At about 8:00, Mt Grund explains that Casey wanted to get a house with Jesse even before they were married. ?????
Am I hearing this wrong? Did they marry and we missed this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrbpaRP6r8
I think Casey and Jesse were engaged....there was a image in Caylee's birth pics,of Casey in a wedding dress.I think the engagement was called off when Jesse got the DNA results back IMO

Karma Is Coming

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1539 on: September 01, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »

Numbersgirl,

Des here...I was the Monkey that spent a long...long time attepting to find that photo you have.  Thank You for spending your time and energy locating it.

I understand your feelings...so I will defer to You and Klaas on this issue.

Thanks Again....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.