May 22, 2024, 01:02:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 381408 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: August 22, 2009, 03:56:46 PM »

Another thing that I remembered was K Williams alludes to going around the end of the fence to search. Whether you beleive him to be on the north or south side of Suburban, he would not be in the wooded area near where Caylee's remains were found.

I am still befuddled on what Roy Krunk's motives or information could or could not have been. Personally, I think he had something nagging him that would not let go. But others see a more sinister motive. What ever his motive, I am glad he was persistant.

The fact of the matter is he DID report finding her remains. Where would we be in this case if he had not reported where she was? He surely did not kill Caylee. Maybe, sometime later she might have been found. How much more evidence would have been lost and deteriorated? Too bad no one listened to him in August. JMO
Hi Ms Fanny Smile

If my brain still can recall ...gawd so much info to remember. Did not LEE Anthony have some connection to Roy Kronks Boss. Did he*Boss not live on Hopespring Drive? And He and Lee were friendly?  I remember something of that nature ... I am sure someone does remember.

And that Lee was talking to the Boss * while Slore did her first stints in Jail * and Lee and her were talking etc..in jail. That maybe something was passed through Lee to neighbor and it had to do with the reward money etc...Thats when Kronk started looking...  Its fuzzy in my monkey brain.

Yes, Kronk's supervisor is/was a neighbor of the Anthonys, and I believe was the father of Holly Gagne, but don't hold me to that one. Theree was a connection there of them being neighborhood friends, and possibly information being passed along. It seems that several people in the neighborhood thought that might be a possible place for Caylee to be, although that is not the spot that her friend took the LE as their "teen" hangout. She took them to the end of Suburban Dr, not to the swampy area. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: August 22, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »

The only person who was in the right spot where Caylee was found was Roy Kronk. Nobody else that searched was in that spot, they were close, but not in that spot. The terrain of those woods must go up and down, thus some areas may very well have been dry and others held water. Caylee's spot held water.  To me it is so cut and dry, no pun intended.

Tupelo - can I disagree and still get a hug? LOL  Actually, last night I got side tracked - back to my baby project http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5460472/Daisychainfinal  because of the statement of biasbutt outside the courthouse - he said they have video - he mentions DC video, and in court Maroluso (SP?) said they have proof the body was not there......so, I pulled up my doc and low and behold the Gale St John tape.    Now I watched probably close to 15-20 times and I think that she was right there where the topography changes just feet from where Caylee was found.  Also tried to hunt down the rumor that she was contacted by the family, hired by the family - can't find a thing firm there at all; but it would not surprise me if she contacted $indy or vice versa.  Also hinky is Kronk is there that day to.  If you watch the video about the time she is parking - right before the dog head pops up and covers rear view mirror - I think I see two trucks parked off the road (almost like on the sidewalk) and to me I am seeing a small box like (square back) utility truck and a pickup.  Could that be Kronk and crew?  Could Lenny have been onto something as this "cast of characters" all show up right before Hurricane Faye?  Could certain videos (cough) be staged as dogs get sick, boys get sick, cold, lets go the opposite of logic, van starts moving - no not here it was back there - so, are they THAT psychic or were they privy to info?  If they FELT THAT psychic - why did they not spend HOURS AND HOURS there to rule out the OVERWHELMING feelings?  Is there more video of the adventures of this 'psychic' group? 
I have so many thoughts on this but since I am typing in terminally awful run-on sentences, I will spare you all till I get more coffee. 
Thoughts???
ANJM, Here's a great big hug for you!    I love the fact that we can all voice our opinions and hear from others on whether they agree or disagree. By doing so, we get to the bottom of issues.

I think if they had stopped at the very moment dogs started panting and the young man in the back seat felt ill, they would have been at Caylee's area, but they continued on just a bit further. The girl who got out with the dog states that you can only go so far due to water. I can't help but feel they were in the right place either, close, but not at the right site.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bukQWMaxD0Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bukQWMaxD0Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I am going to give this one try - open mind????????? ........ since we do know how to disagree respectfully............. game?  If so, give me till later tonight or maybe even tomorrow to present my argument - for gale being almost at crime scene.  I know this was debated some when I was over in CONNville with M, so can I have one try to persuade anyone? LOL

One thing I will say I have proved myself wrong on since last night is the two trucks end up being houses - will show you that when I have time to do a logical post. So those are NOT trucks!  (See, I admit when I am wrong! LOL@ME)

Either way, we fellow monkey sis's and no difference of opinion can change that! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: August 22, 2009, 04:07:29 PM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

Hi Fanny! My worries exactly.  Who IS going to make Baez honest if not the judge and not the bar?  Maybe I am being too impatient but if he submitted fake documents, wouldn't that be automatic grounds for disbarment?  Will the SA's file a complaint?  I just don't know how these things work.

It appears to me that no one has the stomach to do what is right with Bozo. There are other complaints about him from SA and others, and they are just flapping in the wind, as far as I am concerned. I have no answers for why there has been no action. I guess that is what happens when there is no accountability and the lawyers lawyer themselves, just like the medical board judges it's own. There seems to be a lot of "play" room in deciding these things, and a lot of back scratching going on. The "Good ole boy network" is alive and well in Orange County, it seems to me.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: August 22, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

I am going to give this one try - open mind????????? ........ since we do know how to disagree respectfully............. game?  If so, give me till later tonight or maybe even tomorrow to present my argument - for gale being almost at crime scene.  I know this was debated some when I was over in CONNville with M, so can I have one try to persuade anyone? LOL

One thing I will say I have proved myself wrong on since last night is the two trucks end up being houses - will show you that when I have time to do a logical post. So those are NOT trucks!  (See, I admit when I am wrong! LOL@ME)

Either way, we fellow monkey sis's and no difference of opinion can change that! 

I never said she wasn't almost on the remains scene. She drove right past it. But she was not on the remains scene as far as being out of the car with the dog. That was further east. As far as the trucks, I took your word for it. However, I never did see them drive past them, and wondered about that because they drove all the way down to the school.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1424 on: August 22, 2009, 04:15:33 PM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

Hi Fanny! My worries exactly.  Who IS going to make Baez honest if not the judge and not the bar?  Maybe I am being too impatient but if he submitted fake documents, wouldn't that be automatic grounds for disbarment?  Will the SA's file a complaint?  I just don't know how these things work.

Very Good Points.
Going back to the day that Casey was arrested. Her possessions were gone through by Lee and Cindy prior to her being taken in by the police. Cindy * alleged took Cash (which was more than likely Amy's)  and Lee went and removed all of her/Caseys receipts she had in her purse or within her belongings.

LE went to Lee and said he needed to provide them with all the receipts he removed. That they were pertinent so LE could track Casey comings/goings/spending etc...( the time frame that Caylee was missing) 
LEE said I do not have them.((WHY would Lee take them in the first place I ask))  LEE is not a mastermind. Unless Casey told him to take them.

He said he gave them to Bobo. He/Lee provided LE hand written on paper " the receipts" a list of each one dated/amount/place ...  LE would have to go to Bobo to get such documents ..who is to say what was given to LE if anything. But all the use of Cindy's CC's - especially the JCP would be within those receipts.

Those receipts are everything to use against Casey. She has stolen money, she had been on shopping sprees and she more than likely had on those receipts items that were used to murder Caylee. Or that were found at the scene/Caylee's body.

Seems as though every time it goes back to something " credible" its tainted either by an Anthony and or Bobo. And no body seems to be able to get a handle on it and or demand the truth. Not that an Anthony knows what Truth is ......
Just thinking Monkey's of all that has transpired since the day Caylee was reported missing ..It would not surprise me in the least ..that this trial may not be for years. Between the Dog and Pony show of Bobo and his Cohorts and the Anthony's themselves... 
  He  clown could get confused and lock himself in his own car. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: August 22, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »

deenie-

LOL!!! He could lock himself in his own car! You crack me up.  But I agree with you 100% that the Ant's and Bozo's team have done everything they can to cover up evidence...and I just don't see anyone holding them accountable for it.

I wonder whether this is far bigger than we know...DID Cindy and Geo know about Caylee's murder from the start....that certainly would explain all the weirdness surrounding this case.  The text msg to Casey after picking up the car from the towyard..."Call me asap. We got a prob"....how did she know CASEY wasn't dead?

And too many others to mention...oh, the one that has always bugged me...Casey's first infamous phone call from jail....to her mom.."You don't know what my involvement is? "  What does that mean?

I am so freaked out by the scenario that they really did help her cover it up from the start...that is so evil that I can't really get my arms around it.

But thanks for making me laugh!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: August 22, 2009, 04:31:52 PM »

And Fanny, I think you are dead on the money about the lawyers policing the lawyers but don't you think that they would be forced to be more aggressive because these things are in the media?  I just can't believe this will be let go....but you are probably right that they will let it go as long as they can.  I would think that a false document submitted by Bozo as evidence in a court of law would be that BIG thing.  Do you think the SA's will push it this time?  Just curious and am picking your brain!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1427 on: August 22, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »

Just seems as though the Anthony's are always given Kid Glove Concessions that NO One else could ever receive and or Get Away with in the Legal System ........

Unless you know someone " High Up"  and or are made of Cha Ching $$$$
or someday will have access to endless $$$$
I keep forgetting that Deals are being made and Books are being written ... 

** I hope that someone comes along within all of this and legally can prove without a doubt that the Anthony's are involved were involved and or can be ousted from any $$ proceeds/benefits from Caylee's death. That they become penniless and have to move to the Antartica

And who does Cindy's hair .....gawd in court she looked like a hair sprayed Coconut Head on xanex.  lol

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: August 22, 2009, 04:34:00 PM »

I never said she wasn't almost on the remains scene. She drove right past it. But she was not on the remains scene as far as being out of the car with the dog. That was further east. As far as the trucks, I took your word for it. However, I never did see them drive past them, and wondered about that because they drove all the way down to the school.

Fanny, I was actually addressing Tupelo, but I do not want to start anything in the thread, so I will just say I am abandoning discussing it in the thread and will explore my thoughts on my own.  I was not talking about when she was in the dead end part of the street walking around with the dog, but I can't pull a well written post together right now with the pics and all I was going to do.  So, Tupelo - my email addy is in  my profile if you want discuss it further. 

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1429 on: August 22, 2009, 04:38:13 PM »

Just seems as though the Anthony's are always given Kid Glove Concessions that NO One else could ever receive and or Get Away with in the Legal System ........

** I hope that someone comes along within all of this and legally can prove without a doubt that the Anthony's are involved were involved and or can be ousted from any $$ proceeds/benefits from Caylee's death. That they become penniless and have to move to the Antartica

And who does Cindy's hair .....gawd in court she looked like a hair sprayed Coconut Head on xanex.  lol

The only thing I can think of is that the State wants/needs testimony from Geo and Sindy to make their case (or make it stronger) and so they CAN'T charge them until afterwards because then they could take the 5th and say nothing on the stand.  That is the only thing that make sense to me.  And maybe they are still putting it all together...how much they knew, what they actually did to help cover the crime etc.

Nothing else makes sense to me.  Do you think Sindy's hairdresser is getting lots of referrals??? HA

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1430 on: August 22, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »

deenie-

LOL!!! He could lock himself in his own car! You crack me up.  But I agree with you 100% that the Ant's and Bozo's team have done everything they can to cover up evidence...and I just don't see anyone holding them accountable for it.

I wonder whether this is far bigger than we know...DID Cindy and Geo know about Caylee's murder from the start....that certainly would explain all the weirdness surrounding this case.  The text msg to Casey after picking up the car from the towyard..."Call me asap. We got a prob"....how did she know CASEY wasn't dead?

And too many others to mention...oh, the one that has always bugged me...Casey's first infamous phone call from jail....to her mom.."You don't know what my involvement is? "  What does that mean?

I am so freaked out by the scenario that they really did help her cover it up from the start...that is so evil that I can't really get my arms around it.

Your Welcome for the Laugh. That too has always stuck in my mind. You Don't know what my involvement is ?? She says to Cindy. Cindy then starts patronizing her ... Your the one who Lied. It's not my fault sweetheart your in jail ....... Casey's Voice is so so arrogant and aaahhh. All they do is go tit for tat banter back and forth and this Is the SAME Cindy that made the 911 Call ... Somethings Wrong My Grand Daughters Missing and Something smells like something Died in the Damn Car...

In this Jail Audio ~
Why isn't Cindy screaming at the top of her LUNGS --- where is My Grand Daughter !
Oooooo this audio makes my blood boil .... I get so angry. Reminder  "Crying Slore" yesterday in the Court Room... she is the Same Person.  I better not hear JVM say one more time that she feels sorry for Casey as she did last night... oh snap.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: August 22, 2009, 04:51:30 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that kids hung out in that area. When I went there, it was very thickly wooded. It was before her little body was found, I parked very close to where she was and got very spooked. My instinct was to get far away from that spot. Now I wish I had looked for her. I had planned to go to the pond and the apartments, but did not. Just went to the airport and waited to go home. I was not surprised in the least that it was where she was.....I am not psychic or anything, just have "feelings" sometimes and should learn to trust them.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: August 22, 2009, 04:58:52 PM »

Yup, Deenie, I have never understood how her parents weren't furious with her and demanding more info.  I don't care if they wanted to save their daughter....and even more so, if they thought Casey didn't kill Caylee why didn't they scream even louder for her to come forth with honest information to help find Caylee?

Their behviours are so suspect...in jail visits, calls, things they said in numerous interviews.  Whether they believed she did or didn't kill Caylee, their actions are so far from normal.

The only way, hate to say it, that their actions are understandable to me is if they knew she killed Caylee and then helped her cover it up from the get go.

Then their actions, and lack of candor (in order to cover their behinds) makes perfect sense.

Oh my, I am really creeped out!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1433 on: August 22, 2009, 04:58:53 PM »

The only person who was in the right spot where Caylee was found was Roy Kronk. Nobody else that searched was in that spot, they were close, but not in that spot. The terrain of those woods must go up and down, thus some areas may very well have been dry and others held water. Caylee's spot held water.  To me it is so cut and dry, no pun intended.

Tupelo - can I disagree and still get a hug? LOL  Actually, last night I got side tracked - back to my baby project http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5460472/Daisychainfinal  because of the statement of biasbutt outside the courthouse - he said they have video - he mentions DC video, and in court Maroluso (SP?) said they have proof the body was not there......so, I pulled up my doc and low and behold the Gale St John tape.    Now I watched probably close to 15-20 times and I think that she was right there where the topography changes just feet from where Caylee was found.  Also tried to hunt down the rumor that she was contacted by the family, hired by the family - can't find a thing firm there at all; but it would not surprise me if she contacted $indy or vice versa.  Also hinky is Kronk is there that day to.  If you watch the video about the time she is parking - right before the dog head pops up and covers rear view mirror - I think I see two trucks parked off the road (almost like on the sidewalk) and to me I am seeing a small box like (square back) utility truck and a pickup.  Could that be Kronk and crew?  Could Lenny have been onto something as this "cast of characters" all show up right before Hurricane Faye?  Could certain videos (cough) be staged as dogs get sick, boys get sick, cold, lets go the opposite of logic, van starts moving - no not here it was back there - so, are they THAT psychic or were they privy to info?  If they FELT THAT psychic - why did they not spend HOURS AND HOURS there to rule out the OVERWHELMING feelings?  Is there more video of the adventures of this 'psychic' group? 
I have so many thoughts on this but since I am typing in terminally awful run-on sentences, I will spare you all till I get more coffee. 
Thoughts???
ANJM, Here's a great big hug for you!    I love the fact that we can all voice our opinions and hear from others on whether they agree or disagree. By doing so, we get to the bottom of issues.

I think if they had stopped at the very moment dogs started panting and the young man in the back seat felt ill, they would have been at Caylee's area, but they continued on just a bit further. The girl who got out with the dog states that you can only go so far due to water. I can't help but feel they were in the right place either, close, but not at the right site.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bukQWMaxD0Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bukQWMaxD0Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

You are too cute! LOL, Of course I'm game and I'm looking forward to what info you have on this.

One thing bothers me about Gale.....  I have wondered many times why she herself did not keep going back to that site to keep on searching. Also in this video she says (Paraphrasing) They said they searched this area..liars. There are photos of TM and LE searching in the area of Suburban Dr. to prove to us that yes, they were searching in the basic area. That comment of hers has always bothered me. LE, TM and TES and countless others did a magnificent job in this case and other than lazy Officer Cain, I don't feel they deserved this backlash from her. Everyone was trying to find Caylee, including Gale and her team, but I wonder what Gale's motive really was for finding Caylee and I can't help but think it was for some self-notoriety and a possible reward. JMO only.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1434 on: August 22, 2009, 05:00:17 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that kids hung out in that area. When I went there, it was very thickly wooded. It was before her little body was found, I parked very close to where she was and got very spooked. My instinct was to get far away from that spot. Now I wish I had looked for her. I had planned to go to the pond and the apartments, but did not. Just went to the airport and waited to go home. I was not surprised in the least that it was where she was.....I am not psychic or anything, just have "feelings" sometimes and should learn to trust them.

I agree MaryAnn...that area is not a place I would ever hang out...and I did my share of skipping school and hanging out in fields etc many, many years ago!

I went there after she was found, in January, and it was still cleared out mostly but I wouldn't venture into any of those areas...snakes, bugs....gross me out.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: August 22, 2009, 05:03:32 PM »

Fanny do you know where to locate the long version video of Gale's search on Suburban that shows her driving down to the school and turning around?  I can't locate it anywhere, just this short version.  TIA

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1436 on: August 22, 2009, 05:03:47 PM »

The only thing I can think of is that the State wants/needs testimony from Geo and Sindy to make their case (or make it stronger) and so they CAN'T charge them until afterwards because then they could take the 5th and say nothing on the stand.  That is the only thing that make sense to me.  And maybe they are still putting it all together...how much they knew, what they actually did to help cover the crime etc.

Nothing else makes sense to me.  Do you think Sindy's hairdresser is getting lots of referrals??? HA
I would think with all the testimony, all the videos, all the news stations capturing audio on GA/CA a case could be made against them.  Not to mention the Money spent.  The others that they have hired and fired along the way, The city of Orlando, The Police force, the FBI, and everyone else under the sun .. that somehow there has to be a case building on them. To think of what they as two individuals have COST the STATE of Florida Alone ... with all their shenanigans that the People of Florida have to pay back ..If they are proven to be a well part of knowledge of Caylee's Murder ... omg. I would have to think it could possibly be one of the biggest Civil Suits in the State of Florida ever. Because Who knows what they/ANTS will do next and Who knows when this Trial will be?

OMG the amount of Money .. that the already aching State of Florida has put out and will continue to put out for this Case is unbelievable. It could all stop with a Confession.
4 mouths that I feel will never speak - Not even for Caylee. 

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: August 22, 2009, 05:09:48 PM »

Yes, I hope that one day they will be held accountable.  I want them to pay for all the covering up they did.  I think they have a false sense of security because they have never been held accountable for all their lies.  Maybe the state is saving it all up for big charges after they convict Casey.

I hope so.  If not, it looks really bad for Florida.  Like you can do anything you want to cover up and aid a criminal and get away with it.

We'll see.  Not holding my breath, though.  But I can say this, I feel that Linda Drane Burdick feels as sick by their and Bozo's lies as we do. I can just tell.  And she is very good.  That is what keeps me hoping.  She is no nonsense and the Ants are all nonsense.

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: August 22, 2009, 05:10:52 PM »

deenie-

Your Welcome for the Laugh. That too has always stuck in my mind. You Don't know what my involvement is ?? She says to Cindy. Cindy then starts patronizing her ... Your the one who Lied. It's not my fault sweetheart your in jail ....... Casey's Voice is so so arrogant and aaahhh. All they do is go tit for tat banter back and forth and this Is the SAME Cindy that made the 911 Call ... Somethings Wrong My Grand Daughters Missing and Something smells like something Died in the Damn Car...

In this Jail Audio ~
Why isn't Cindy screaming at the top of her LUNGS --- where is My Grand Daughter !
Oooooo this audio makes my blood boil .... I get so angry. Reminder  "Crying Slore" yesterday in the Court Room... she is the Same Person.  I better not hear JVM say one more time that she feels sorry for Casey as she did last night... oh snap.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>
Deenie-I just listened again and it makes my blood boil too!  I hope that's played in court!  After listening-I have to go and take a break!  Have a good evening!!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1439 on: August 22, 2009, 05:31:01 PM »

Yes, I hope that one day they will be held accountable.  I want them to pay for all the covering up they did.  I think they have a false sense of security because they have never been held accountable for all their lies.  Maybe the state is saving it all up for big charges after they convict Casey.

I hope so.  If not, it looks really bad for Florida.  Like you can do anything you want to cover up and aid a criminal and get away with it.

We'll see.  Not holding my breath, though.  But I can say this, I feel that Linda Drane Burdick feels as sick by their and Bozo's lies as we do. I can just tell.  And she is very good.  That is what keeps me hoping.  She is no nonsense and the Ants are all nonsense.
I totally Agree. And I say the same about Linda Drane Burdick - She is one Awesome Woman in the Court Room.
I wonder what she says to herself in her car after a Court day with Bobo ..
I hope she has creative ways to de-stress herself from being engulfed in pure stupidity...

The other atty's seem to be right on board with Bobo. Andrea Lyons Team Bobo seems to fit right in. Unprepared yet supposedly Famous within ACLU cases ...cough. And then this new guy ..  Todd Macaluso.
Omg the Video of him telling Strickland that Caylee's body was moved ..He looked as though he was trying to sell cookies to a girl scout. His voice and his demeanor was so so off and incredibly filled with " am I really saying this to the Judge" ... Do think he buys it??

Can't wait for Judge Strickland to throw down !!
I hope he steps up. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.