May 01, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 265043 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2008, 07:27:46 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote;
For over 3 1/2 years Monkeys have upheld Beth Holloway's words and actions.  Has Beth ever given us any reason not to trust that her motives are to further the cause of justice for her daughter.

Beth is everything Cindy Anthony is not.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »

For over 3 1/2 years Monkeys have upheld Beth Holloway's words and actions.  Has Beth ever given us any reason not to trust that her motives are to further the cause of justice for her daughter.

If the FBI does not want pertinent information regarding the case revealed ... then that information should not be revealed.  If the timing is deemed not right for Beth Holloway to share ... then trust Natalee's mother ... the timing is not right.

Janet

I have always trusted the mother.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2008, 07:28:44 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

Oceanexploration

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.   The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

private eye (Beth Holloway's Brother)

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy. I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixedSmile

Withholding evidence to your own government is not, in my book, legal.
But that is just me. Maybe I'm a bad undercover frog.

Hi Kermit.  It has been a while ...

I have read you words several times and ... I fail to comprehend the meaning.

Could you please explain.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2008, 07:28:55 PM »

I will wait for your answer too Kermit, (and the answer to my email).

I didn't rec' an email always.

But I don't want to stay here and make it seem as though I'm doing this for some stupid reason.
I honestly want to consider every move.
In my heart, I think it is the right thing to do.
In my soul, I think it is the right thing to do.
It may not bring anything good, but at least I know I tried.

Also at least we will know, what we have thought all the time, is true now, cover up.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 07:56:28 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »

If the FBI does not want pertinent information regarding the case revealed ... then that information should not be revealed.  If the timing is deemed not right for Beth Holloway to share ... then trust Natalee's mother ... the timing is not right.

Janet

Janet - I'm inclined to agree with you on this. 

I agree, and I'm thinking of the posts in the last couple of days as to how at peace Beth seemed when the first DeVries' show aired.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »

Tamikosmom wrote;

Beth is everything Cindy Anthony is not.........

I agree bb.  I know we should not put any person on a pedestal.  We are all fallible.  However ... in my opinion ... Beth Holloway is one amazing woman.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2008, 07:37:53 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Now, can we go back to the pond witness?  Rolling Eyes
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2008, 07:41:04 PM »

Beth said the other night on Greta's as an afterthought that she would rather like to see Joran in a Thai prison and laughed.  She knew he would be better served in a Thai prison than in an Aruban prison.  Maybe this is all a sting to get the truth out about the LE and corrupt government and have JVDS and PVDS beg to tell the truth so they can get him back in Aruba. jmo

Beth is truly amazing and I so admire her for all she has done for Natalee.  She did say she would be Natalee's voice for the rest of her life if that is what it takes.  AND she is by golly.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

What pond witness?

Not distracted here!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2008, 07:41:52 PM »

Can ANYBODY tell me that Dave Holloway & Beth Holloway are on equal ground & have, in addition to continue, to exchange all information obtained by either one with each other on an ongoing basis?

Now of course that would mean if one is able to answer the above question they have knowledge of the family communication directly, am fighting a fever, so please understand am not operating 100% in organizing my thoughts.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2008, 07:43:16 PM »

Janet

Janet - I'm inclined to agree with you on this. 

I agree as well.  As long as Beth and John Q. know.  Now if things go further south, as in Mos proclaiming that Joran is innocent and the case can't be solved, then I'll change my mind.   

I read and enjoy everyone's posts.  I rely on my intuition and discernment because I trust myself.  Whatever anyone here is comfortable sharing is fine with me, as long as it's appropriate, and the mods manage that quite well. 

I will never demand to know something from anyone.  People usually know when to share and when to stay quiet, especially those in sensitive positions. 

I appreciate all the contributions and hard work here, and respect everyone's opinions, ideas, and theories.

I'm here to support Natalee and her loved ones.  This story belongs to them.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2008, 07:43:25 PM »

I am so afraid that after Greta spews Urine's latest fairy tale that nobody will pay any attention to the pond witness.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: November 23, 2008, 07:43:29 PM »

What pond witness?

Not distracted here!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2008, 07:44:25 PM »

Can ANYBODY tell me that Dave Holloway & Beth Holloway are on equal ground & have, in addition to continue, to exchange all information obtained by either one with each other on an ongoing basis?

Now of course that would mean if one is able to answer the above question they have knowledge of the family communication directly, am fighting a fever, so please understand am not operating 100% in organizing my thoughts.

I must have a fever too because I don't understand the question.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2008, 07:44:46 PM »

RV PERSISTENCE ARUBA NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GKU7VEcSM

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2008, 07:45:52 PM »

Uuuum, what?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #56 on: November 23, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

I am so afraid that after Greta spews Urine's latest fairy tale that nobody will pay any attention to the pond witness.

I suppose the pond witness is no longer valid since it was Tim and John that made arrangements for he/she to travel to Texas to take those two polygraphs.  Well, now where does that leave us?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2008, 07:50:02 PM »

I don't believe in the pond witness.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »

No, lala's I'm the one with the fever.  I know what I want to ask just can't seem to put it right.  It would seem that information would be provided to Dave Holloway & Beth Holloway in separate meetings &/or phone calls &/or letters/e-mails as they are not in the same location but should be informed as equals.  So if a source is dealing with either one & not both is that information then passed on by the party that has been informed directly to the one that has not, regardless of content?

Is that any better?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: November 23, 2008, 07:52:40 PM »

I don't believe in the pond witness.

I thought Tim is the one that met with the witness.  Does that mean Tim was lying to us too? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.