May 18, 2024, 08:55:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 139722 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: September 12, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »

Quote from: "thik"
Quote from: "San"
Hey Katz and NM :

It's just endless,, Hollandaise coming to re-re investigate,, whatever's left
of the original investigations...  Garrison with an alledged ''Deep Throat"..
I know ya gotta have 'faith in the system',, but don't ya need an actual 'system' first ?? jeez....  just a bit skeptical,, that's all...

Why would whoever has this info, contact Mr Garrison?
Wouldn't there be safer means to divulging this info?

We don't know who Garrison was in contact with when he was in Aruba.  So maybe this person enjoyed how Garrison setup Paulus and Joran without any fear of doing so.

The safest means to divulge this information would be the United States.  We all know what happens when you give information to the ALE.

San :

Does this become a 'jurisdictional thing' again...?
Or has the ''Hollandaise System'' changed ?
It does make sense that with the word of Holland
coming in with guns, anyone fearful of being implicated
would want to make sure they're covered...  who knows...

Did we ever really know the Holland system.  We were all misinformed by people like Arlene Ellis Schipper.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 12, 2006, 05:53:27 PM »

Hey Katz and NM :

It's just endless,, Hollandaise coming to re-re investigate,, whatever's left
of the original investigations...  Garrison with an alledged ''Deep Throat"..
I know ya gotta have 'faith in the system',, but don't ya need an actual 'system' first ?? jeez....  just a bit skeptical,, that's all...

Why would whoever has this info, contact Mr Garrison?
Wouldn't there be safer means to divulging this info?

We don't know who Garrison was in contact with when he was in Aruba.  So maybe this person enjoyed how Garrison setup Paulus and Joran without any fear of doing so.

The safest means to divulge this information would be the United States.  We all know what happens when you give information to the ALE.

San :

Does this become a 'jurisdictional thing' again...?
Or has the ''Hollandaise System'' changed ?
It does make sense that with the word of Holland
coming in with guns, anyone fearful of being implicated
would want to make sure they're covered...  who knows...

Did we ever really know the Holland system.  We were all misinformed by people like Arlene Ellis Schipper.

I think the no system, is the system they refer to as their system, which is why we don't understand their system Laughing
Are they a bad cartoon or something?

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 12, 2006, 05:58:11 PM »

NM-

I do understand your hesitation in trusting the Dutch, but I also think Garrison is crafty enough to document this, copy to the FBI - to our state dept - etc........which pushes back open accountability and visibility upon the Dutch.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 12, 2006, 06:00:20 PM »

Klaas-

Can I post my fave photo of Arlene now?  Laughing

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: September 12, 2006, 06:00:28 PM »

Wonder if anyone on Aruba or in Holland are watching their backs???
Paranoia anyone??????   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: September 12, 2006, 06:02:36 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"

''Paranoia Will Destroya""
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: September 12, 2006, 06:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
NM-

I do understand your hesitation in trusting the Dutch, but I also think Garrison is crafty enough to document this, copy to the FBI - to our state dept - etc........which pushes back open accountability and visibility upon the Dutch.

Hey Nonesy-butterfly,
that may be they only way to "trust" the dutch, back them in a corner, twist their little arm till they scream UNCLE.

xoxoxox to you.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: September 12, 2006, 06:04:16 PM »

Thanks NM for the XOXOX, I needed those today.

I do think strong-arming them is the only way to get results, but I also think having that kind of visibility in the documentation will make it very difficult for anymore evidence to 'disappear'.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: September 12, 2006, 06:04:25 PM »

''Paranoia Will Destroya""

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
and true!!

bbl

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: September 12, 2006, 06:10:28 PM »

NM-

Precisely. Honestly,knowing what we know now would any of us trust information with anyone in Aruba?
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #910 on: September 12, 2006, 06:12:19 PM »

I do think strong-arming them is the only way to get results, but I also think having that kind of visibility in the documentation will make it very difficult for anymore evidence to 'disappear'.

nonesuche:
I walk every afternoon near a golfcourse at work.
Everytime I see a butterfl, I think of you........
Hope you're doing well... [/b]
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #911 on: September 12, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NM-

Precisely. Honestly,knowing what we know now would any of us trust information with anyone in Aruba?

I don't think so, scooter.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: September 12, 2006, 06:13:49 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Abraham Jones June 5, 2005 Statement

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/12/natalee-holloway-investigation-abraham-jones-june-5-2005-statement/

Also posted in Important Case Document thread.

Wink
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #913 on: September 12, 2006, 06:13:51 PM »

Quote from: thik

nonesuche:
Everytime I see a butterfly, I think of you........
Hope you're doing well...

(sp)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: September 12, 2006, 06:19:03 PM »

nonesuche:
Everytime I see a butterfl, I think of you........
Hope you're doing well... [/b]

thik-

What a kind and caring thing to say, thank you so much. I hope you are doing well.

I love your new term "hollandaise"  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 12, 2006, 06:23:31 PM »

Hey Peaches-

Hope you are feeling well today  Very Happy How's my back buddy?

I just posted a photo of Klaas in the lounge, it's a goody!

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: September 12, 2006, 06:29:27 PM »

from BFN:

Source:  New lead in Holloway case the last thing you'd ever expect
by:  ooSCARBOROUGHoo, www.ooSCARBOROUGHoo.eponym.com

I was just recently informed by a confidential Dutch source of mine that Garrison's new witness has lead investigators to a new lead in the Natalee Holloway case.  This source told me that the new lead involves 3 mystery suspects who are completely new to the suspect list.  This source also told me that Dutch and Aruban law enforcement were so suprised and shocked with this lead, the source said "its the last thing you'd ever expect."

Unfortunately, my source could not elaborate further on the details of these 3 new mystery suspects.  My source did say that they are trying to keep this under wraps from the media.  They are afaird of these 3 mystery suspects being a flight risk because they are no longer living in Dutch territory.  My source also told me that law enforcment is on the heels of these 3 mystery suspects, but called the lead "promising."

I asked my source if this is just going to be another catch-and-release tactic to show the world they are still working on the Natalee Holloway case.  My source said that because of the details Garrison's witness was able to provide, my source highly doubts it.  My source went on to say that Dutch investigators are a little ticked at Garrison for dropping the bomb on ABC News' "Good Morning America" program.  My source said "...Garrison rang the bell to millions of Americans that we were following a promising tip... Garrison gave details in the interview that the new witness "knows who is involved."

My source worries that because of Garrison alluding to the fact that their might be multiple suspects, this may tip the mystery suspects off that Dutch investigators are on their toes.

Now, when I first heard this information from my source, I was shocked, because I already have my theory about what happened that night.  But I remembered to keep an open mind, because Aruban's definition of "suspect" is different from ours.  These 3 mystery "people" could lead investigators to the perp, they may be witnesses, they may have information that investigators want, or they may be the perps themselves.  We have to keep an open mind, but I could tell that my source is excited about this tip so maybe we are a step closer to solving the case of Natalee Holloway

ARUBA
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #917 on: September 12, 2006, 06:34:42 PM »

from BFN:

Source:  New lead in Holloway case the last thing you'd ever expect
by:  ooSCARBOROUGHoo, www.ooSCARBOROUGHoo.eponym.com

I was just recently informed by a confidential Dutch source of mine that Garrison's new witness has lead investigators to a new lead in the Natalee Holloway case.  This source told me that the new lead involves 3 mystery suspects who are completely new to the suspect list.  This source also told me that Dutch and Aruban law enforcement were so suprised and shocked with this lead, the source said "its the last thing you'd ever expect."

Unfortunately, my source could not elaborate further on the details of these 3 new mystery suspects.  My source did say that they are trying to keep this under wraps from the media.  They are afaird of these 3 mystery suspects being a flight risk because they are no longer living in Dutch territory.  My source also told me that law enforcment is on the heels of these 3 mystery suspects, but called the lead "promising."

I asked my source if this is just going to be another catch-and-release tactic to show the world they are still working on the Natalee Holloway case.  My source said that because of the details Garrison's witness was able to provide, my source highly doubts it.  My source went on to say that Dutch investigators are a little ticked at Garrison for dropping the bomb on ABC News' "Good Morning America" program.  My source said "...Garrison rang the bell to millions of Americans that we were following a promising tip... Garrison gave details in the interview that the new witness "knows who is involved."

My source worries that because of Garrison alluding to the fact that their might be multiple suspects, this may tip the mystery suspects off that Dutch investigators are on their toes.

Now, when I first heard this information from my source, I was shocked, because I already have my theory about what happened that night.  But I remembered to keep an open mind, because Aruban's definition of "suspect" is different from ours.  These 3 mystery "people" could lead investigators to the perp, they may be witnesses, they may have information that investigators want, or they may be the perps themselves.  We have to keep an open mind, but I could tell that my source is excited about this tip so maybe we are a step closer to solving the case of Natalee Holloway

''authorities area on the heels of these three mystery suspects''

who writes this stuff.......   (skeptisism abounds)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 12, 2006, 06:36:17 PM »

beats me thik...it just tied in with the "deep throat" Garrison mentioned.

ARUBA
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: September 12, 2006, 06:37:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Abraham Jones June 5, 2005 Statement

Thanks Klaas & RED...

So...what's here?

-Jones and John worked dayshift at Allegro.
-Contract expired on 6/1.
-Worked in 3's, actually 2's...with 1 guard ditching work on rotating basis.
-John smoked, did not deal.
-John hit on tourists.

Need John's statement for comparison.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.