May 14, 2024, 02:33:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 322748 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: December 13, 2008, 08:27:13 AM »

Good Morning All you beautiful monkeys.

I haven't been here in a while (can you tell by my avi ?).  I have been working too many hours a day to count, but i have been peeking in from time to time to see what's going on.

Did anyone ever find out if Lee is the DaDa????

I hope Geo & Cin are charged toooooo.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: December 13, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »

oh.. the white part on the edges is my highlighting the top edge of the paper, around the bag, and just starting down the crease.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: December 13, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18267413/detail.html
Sources:Casey's parents may face charges.

I want it all.  For the WHOLE family of ghouls.

Obstruction of justice
Accessory after the fact
Lying to law enforcement
Perjury
Incest
Witness Tampering
Destruction of evidence
Defamation
Libel
Etc
Etc.

bump

Forgot Slander!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: December 13, 2008, 08:28:45 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcB2FSego8U&feature=channel_page

The user's name is skyzze, and she also has a page on myspace --

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

Okay, help me out folks - am I looking at this wrong? 

OMG.  If true, that is a bombshell
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1064 on: December 13, 2008, 08:30:38 AM »

I have never put anything on YouTube. Does it allow the user to set the created date or is that the date the user uploads the video?

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1065 on: December 13, 2008, 08:31:29 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/12/minutetominute_update_in_remains_discovery_12_11.html

Minute-To-Minute Update Friday, Dec. 12

10:00 p.m.: A group of people put up a memorial to Caylee in front of the Anthony home, made of a white cross covered by a T-shirt with Caylee's picture and the letters R.I.P.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1066 on: December 13, 2008, 08:32:46 AM »

ok, am attempting to watch the video again. buffering aggghhh. anywho, my little doggy drug her pillow and blankets and toys into the office b/c I am not paying her enough attention. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: December 13, 2008, 08:33:49 AM »

Can someone explain this? Someone else new that Caylee was dead on 6/27/08 and created a video called "Gifts for Caylee RIP" on 6/27/08 -- a bunch of dolls made from recycled materials and laid on the ground like a memorial. Please see the video at the following link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=130069004

I found this youtube and myspace because someone on "docstoc" says that Casey posted something on this "skyzze" person's site and later deleted it. See the following link on docstoc (you need to be a registered user to view). The picture ensemble of Caylee that Casey apparently posted and then deleted on skyzze's site is somewhat disturbing; it is one of Caylee crying out and looking very scared, and her name is shown, plus something illegible and the words "Bring Her Home."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1449877/Deleted-myspace-comments-left-by-Casey-Anthony

I thought perhaps the user created the account on 6-27-08, but upon further research that is the date that the video was created.  WOW. 

No kidding.  The rest of the document stuff might be from the fact they changed the url which I think is doable, but the fact that this profile put a RIP video of gifts to Caylee on 6-27-08 strikes me as peculiar.  Very.  It continues to be updated and the age of the myspace account seems suspicious.  The utter creepy picture posted is also very disturbing.

HOW?
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: December 13, 2008, 08:33:54 AM »

The one thing I have gathered from all of this is that Casey was LAZY and not a good liar.  She lied easily but everything she said could also easily be disproven.  She also lied about things that she didn't need to lie about to the police.  Like attending college.  None of her initial lies indicated that she was in fear for her safety or that of her family (including Caylee's).  She didn't just lie she told lies that would waste time and served no other purpose than her own. 

I also really question her disorganization and laziness.  I am not so sure she didn't leave Caylee in that car at Amscott.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1069 on: December 13, 2008, 08:34:29 AM »

Well, if as a whole, the monkeys would rather have it be something nefarious, then by all means, let's believe it was a stick. 

Going back to my coffee now. 

ne⋅far⋅i⋅ous   /nɪˈfɛəriəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation  [ni-fair-ee-uhs] Show IPA Pronunciation 

–adjective extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous: a nefarious plot. 

Had to look it up first 

I wasn't thinking of it as a weapon...maybe something spilled on it or similar piece found at the site of the body..?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: December 13, 2008, 08:36:14 AM »

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on the father being very very close.  I'm starting to get a sick sick feeling that he is.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: December 13, 2008, 08:39:18 AM »

I would love to hear everyone's opinion on the father being very very close.  I'm starting to get a sick sick feeling that he is.

That is what i am wondering.  Any more info that Lee is Dada???  I have been gone for a while, so i am wayyyyy behind
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: December 13, 2008, 08:39:28 AM »

Well, if as a whole, the monkeys would rather have it be something nefarious, then by all means, let's believe it was a stick. 

Going back to my coffee now. 

ne⋅far⋅i⋅ous   /nɪˈfɛəriəs/ Show Spelled Pronunciation  [ni-fair-ee-uhs] Show IPA Pronunciation 

–adjective extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous: a nefarious plot. 

Had to look it up first 

I wasn't thinking of it as a weapon...maybe something spilled on it or similar piece found at the site of the body..?

LOL  Razz  You never know. 

Is anybody actually looking at the pictures I'm posting? As in, studying them? I just took the one you all posted, directly from the board... I realize you all think it's a stick, and I can't expect you to believe anything I say... I am just suggesting it might not be a stick, and in fact, I personally, don't think it is. I had my husband come in here and check it out. The picture (not zoomed), he said did look like it was a stick. But when I zoomed in, he said he didn't see that anymore. It just looked like a bag.  But hey- what do we know. 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: December 13, 2008, 08:41:05 AM »

Good morning my precious monkeys.  So no appearance on Larry King, probably a smart move for them. I'm p'o'ed though. Now there is a body, most likely Caylee's, and they shut their traps. Hmm.

So, this is the equation ... remains + something tying them to the home + evidence removed from home + what LE already knew = possible charges against GA and CA

I am curious to know what was found and why now talk of charges. Any ideas?

Obstruction? hmm. Withholding a JC Penney statement that showed bedding bought to replace that in Cayleee's room. Well, that's one idea.

oh and the pesitcide, prob already been mentioned, but I'm betting there were DEAD maggots or other insects with the remains. So someone sprayed the bugs while the body was in the trunk thus ending their life cycle. That's IMO anyway.

Good morning Goodnmad!  I've missed lots of pages so don't know if pesticide(theory) has been mentioned. 
Yours is well thought out and makes a lot of sense to me.  What a great sleuth you are!  If your theory is correct, I sure would like to know who did the spraying.  Also if the body had already been removed from trunk i would the bugs have naturally died off...if so, how quickly.  I've forgotten if the bugs in the bag tossed from tow yard were alive or dead.  Any thoughts?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: December 13, 2008, 08:41:11 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!!!!!

I fell asleep last night during Greta & was 30 pgs. behind!!! 

I swear I thought that pic was just the bag, then I changed my mind & it looked like a stick in a different pic, & now I've changed my mind again & it may be part of the bag!!!
AAARRGGGHH!!!!!
In the Jon Benet case the killer used a large wooden paint brush as part of the garrote!
That's just in case that is a stick in that bag!! 

I had not thought about diapers or pull ups being with the body. I'll bet there were still some from the same bag in Caylee's room.

The area where Caylee was found was searched but probably not that one spot. Meaning, they searched what they could that wasn't under water! So, like Tim said, you have to be in the right place at the right time! That AREA was searched just maybe not that SPOT!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1075 on: December 13, 2008, 08:43:47 AM »

Good morning all monkeys!

Boo sorry to hear about your Dad and sending wishes for a good recovery.

CyninOregon.  Sending hugs and thoughts to you today as your mark the lst anniversary of your great loss of your precious Heather.  God bless.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: December 13, 2008, 08:44:54 AM »

No kidding.  The rest of the document stuff might be from the fact they changed the url which I think is doable, but the fact that this profile put a RIP video of gifts to Caylee on 6-27-08 strikes me as peculiar.  Very.  It continues to be updated and the age of the myspace account seems suspicious.  The utter creepy picture posted is also very disturbing.

HOW?

I thought it was super creepy too.  How do you tell the date the video was created?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1077 on: December 13, 2008, 08:44:55 AM »

Another -- I am "absolutely" looking at your pics and still seeing a stick. But it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. Zooming on my itty bitty laptop make it too pixelated.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: December 13, 2008, 08:50:14 AM »

Another -- I am "absolutely" looking at your pics and still seeing a stick. But it could be my eyes playing tricks on me. Zooming on my itty bitty laptop make it too pixelated.

I KNOW, NOW I THINK IT'S A STICK AGAIN,!!!!!   
Looks like it could be from the crib, I can't even imagine why that was taken!!???   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1079 on: December 13, 2008, 08:50:30 AM »

Good morning my precious monkeys.  So no appearance on Larry King, probably a smart move for them. I'm p'o'ed though. Now there is a body, most likely Caylee's, and they shut their traps. Hmm.

So, this is the equation ... remains + something tying them to the home + evidence removed from home + what LE already knew = possible charges against GA and CA

I am curious to know what was found and why now talk of charges. Any ideas?

Obstruction? hmm. Withholding a JC Penney statement that showed bedding bought to replace that in Cayleee's room. Well, that's one idea.

oh and the pesitcide, prob already been mentioned, but I'm betting there were DEAD maggots or other insects with the remains. So someone sprayed the bugs while the body was in the trunk thus ending their life cycle. That's IMO anyway.

Good morning Goodnmad!  I've missed lots of pages so don't know if pesticide(theory) has been mentioned. 
Yours is well thought out and makes a lot of sense to me.  What a great sleuth you are!  If your theory is correct, I sure would like to know who did the spraying.  Also if the body had already been removed from trunk i would the bugs have naturally died off...if so, how quickly.  I've forgotten if the bugs in the bag tossed from tow yard were alive or dead.  Any thoughts?

I'll bet the FBI labs or the Body Farm has maggots with traces of pesticide on and in them and have known for some time that someone "addressed" those maggots. (By that I don't mean, "Hello there, maggots!")

Ew.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.