May 21, 2024, 05:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 113627 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: February 01, 2007, 10:27:30 AM »

San !!!!!!!!  Shocked

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing surely you were wearing your tiara when you did that?

Laughing  Razz  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: February 01, 2007, 10:28:13 AM »

ROFLMAO
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: February 01, 2007, 10:34:07 AM »

Laughing Laughing  San, looks like the physical therapy has done wonders for your hands.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Susebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #803 on: February 01, 2007, 10:35:31 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From todays Amigoe:

Cubans lost residence case  

ORANJESTAD – Two Cubans are currently in KIA awaiting their deportation to Cuba.  A member of congress of the House of Representatives in the United States wrote a letter pleading for the legalization of their residence status in Aruba, but it was of no avail.  

The two men, an engineer and an expressive artist are in Aruba since August 10th, 1998.  During a road check on January 4th they were stopped and couldn’t produce legal residence documents, so they were arrested and were going to be deported, which they appealed.  

According to Rudy Kelly, head of Instituto Alarma y Seguridad (IASA), the two men have given incorrect information and the term on which they could have extended their residence permit, had already lapsed.  Their appeal was therefore dismissed and they are awaiting their deportation in KIA.

During the hearing they said that their lives will be in danger if they are sent back to Cuba, but they couldn’t proof this.  The passport of one of them is valid till 2011, which indicates that he had been in Cuba recently.  The order for deportation stays in place, says Kelly.  At this moment, there is a group of 10 Cubans that are awaiting deportation.  They were also denied legalization of their residence status.  “The rules and laws of Aruba as well as Cuba do not allow a possibility to grant them a residence permit.  They will be deported to Cuba”, said Kelly.  

Asylum

The Cubans have not sought asylum.  Besides, they could only do this in the Netherlands, because this is a Kingdom matter.  Everybody can seek asylum in the Netherlands.  If it turns out that they are persecuted in their own country for religious-, ethnic-, political-, nationality reasons, or they belong to a certain social group, they will get a residence permit (A-status, editor).  They can also receive a residence permit based on humanitarian grounds (C-status, editor).  Their refugee-story is checked against the international refugee treaty of Geneva (1951) and the supplemental protocol of New York (1967), both co-signed by the Netherlands.  

The rules on the admittance to the Netherlands are laid down in the Immigration law and in the Immigration decision of the Immigration Regulations.  The secretary of state of Justice is actually responsible for the immigration policy.  The Immigration and Naturalization Service (IND) is since 1994 in charge of the implementation of this policy.  IND decides who can stay and it also depends on how safe the situation is in the country of origin.  The Netherlands does no longer automatically consider Cuba as an unsafe country.  The unsafe countries currently on the EU list are: Benin, Botswana, Cape Verde, Ghana, Mali, Mauritius and Senegal.  The Netherlands has suggested adding Uruguay, Chili, Costa Rica and Tanzania to the list.  

Why would the United States care unless they were working for a American company in Aruba?

Here we go again, Aruba, independent country of convenience, and when it's inconvenient they refer to their "parent" country the Netherlands, like brat kids who haven't had nearly enough "timeouts".
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: February 01, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »

I thought that Lorenzo was a bad dude and the bad witch is dropping his name,hmmmm.What influence does gvc's family have.I think he is more heavily involved,that scooby,but what the hell do I know,I just a cat.I tried the mouse and it had no meat on its bones.I still think joran did with a little from his friends,nice song anyway.So they have a family history of beating drugged people,how convient.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: February 01, 2007, 10:37:37 AM »

Lala,watch your blood sugar well,as that will bite when you least expect.Does anyone know how Carnut is doing?I know he has blood sugar problems.cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: February 01, 2007, 11:03:18 AM »

Per MF at FOB regarding the death of Pitbull:

The case of this man (aka Pitbull) was used by HMI to slander Aruba. They could made assumptions and lies because as we know the ALE did not disclose what they knew while the investigation was going on. Now that the case is closed and all the partied involved in jail, the monkeys created so incredible stories that they do not want to accept the truth. Like many of the events in the Natalee case. They built their own fantasy land, aka Monkey Land.

The man was a bouncer at C&C way before Natalee came to Aruba. He went to Venezuela where he tried to transport drugs in his stomach to Aruba, but when he arrived he felt sick because the packages in his stomach broke. He overdosed himseld and the case is not considered a murder case. His friends that were with him were all charged with destruction of an object (since by law, a body is considered an object) after they tried to get rid of the body by burning it.

Autopsy was done in Aruba and by the NFI and all concluded he died of overdose.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: February 01, 2007, 11:19:03 AM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I thought that Lorenzo was a bad dude and the bad witch is dropping his name,hmmmm.What influence does gvc's family have.I think he is more heavily involved,that scooby,but what the hell do I know,I just a cat.I tried the mouse and it had no meat on its bones.I still think joran did with a little from his friends,nice song anyway.So they have a family history of beating drugged people,how convient.CAT

I believe that GVC is heavily involved also CAT.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #808 on: February 01, 2007, 11:21:12 AM »

Klaas,

Wasn't there an article mentioning where Pitbull was a bouncer?  I, personally, do not remember CnC, but am drawing a blank on the other nightclub.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: February 01, 2007, 11:23:04 AM »

The case of this man (aka Pitbull) was used by HMI to slander Aruba. They could made assumptions and lies because as we know the ALE did not disclose what they knew while the investigation was going on. Now that the case is closed and all the partied involved in jail, the monkeys created so incredible stories that they do not want to accept the truth. Like many of the events in the Natalee case. They built their own fantasy land, aka Monkey Land.

The man was a bouncer at C&C way before Natalee came to Aruba. He went to Venezuela where he tried to transport drugs in his stomach to Aruba, but when he arrived he felt sick because the packages in his stomach broke. He overdosed himseld and the case is not considered a murder case. His friends that were with him were all charged with destruction of an object (since by law, a body is considered an object) after they tried to get rid of the body by burning it.

Autopsy was done in Aruba and by the NFI and all concluded he died of overdose.

I don't care what the Autopsy showed.  Like I'm really going to believe what Aruba says.  They are a bunch of liars.

When they find Julia Renfro dead on a beach with her arms placed over her head like someone dragged her there and they tell me she died of a suicide then I will believe them Wink .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: February 01, 2007, 11:26:43 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaas,

Wasn't there an article mentioning where Pitbull was a bouncer?  I, personally, do not remember CnC, but am drawing a blank on the other nightclub.

I believe Pitbull worked at Choose a Name when he died and at several other bars including CnC prior to that.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: February 01, 2007, 11:27:34 AM »

Obvious that minimizing/ignoring crime is official policy on Aruba. It's like they don't want to know. This matches Dompig's summation of Natalee's case. It's the victims fault and J2K disposed of the body...well...for no reason at all!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: February 01, 2007, 11:27:39 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaas,

I believe Pitbull worked at Choose a Name when he died and at several other bars including CnC prior to that.

Thanks...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: February 01, 2007, 11:33:30 AM »

Perhaps MF at FOB doesn't see how bizarre and demented it would seem to do those things to the body of a suicide victim or any dead person.  It simply doesn't seem very plausible to us.  Perhaps this kind of behavior isn't as difficult for them to understand, so they believe the accidental suicide story.   Rolling Eyes  Confused  Shocked  Evil or Very Mad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: February 01, 2007, 11:45:04 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Obvious that minimizing/ignoring crime is official policy on Aruba. It's like they don't want to know. This matches Dompig's summation of Natalee's case. It's the victims fault and J2K disposed of the body...well...for no reason at all!

Exactly.  So if we go with the Aruban explanation, we now have a society where it's considered not so abnormal, although slightly illegal,  to take dead bodies and bury, re-bury, cut up, place nails in, etc.  I've heard of sick demented killers doing these things, but not those who happen upon dead bodies.  Shocked  Exclamation   Is there a doctor in the house?  How shall we categorize this behavior from One Hellish Island?  

Note to ALE:  You must remove those dead bodies with greater expediency so passers-by don't commit these misdemeanors that the monkeys are using to make you look bad.   Wink  I'd also suggest razor wire around your cemetaries.  

Too sick for words.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: February 01, 2007, 11:45:55 AM »

Two new things filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil suit:

01/26/2007 Demand for Jury Trial
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

01/26/2007 Answer to Complaint
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: February 01, 2007, 11:47:02 AM »

Will a copy of the Answer be available?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: February 01, 2007, 11:54:45 AM »

Does anyone have a link to a description of all the things that were done to Pitbull's body?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: February 01, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Will a copy of the Answer be available?

It's available for a fee.  If I see it posted anywhere I'll repost here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: February 01, 2007, 12:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Does anyone have a link to a description of all the things that were done to Pitbull's body?

TY

I may have it somewhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.