May 14, 2024, 03:31:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329923 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1160 on: September 14, 2008, 01:09:36 PM »

Casey is very broad at first with her lies.  For example, they ask her if she knows who Caylee's father is.  Casey answers with "Yes I still have his obituary at home", now anyone would take that to mean that she cut it out of the newspaper and had it stashed in her room some place.  As they keep pressing with questions she broadens her answers with "Yes, I still have the obituary saved on my computer at home." They press more with questions and she comes back with an even broader response, "Yes, I believe that I have it saved somewhere on my computer at home." 
The over whelming amount of exact details she gives about her "story" means that she has over thought it.  If you have ever been in a panic attack type situation you tend to not pay attention to the details and rather focus on the issue at hand.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: September 14, 2008, 01:09:49 PM »

You are so very right on that Rob.  I do believe this is why Greta is not carrying much on this missing child is because of the family.  A three-ring circus will never find nor give up info on a missing child.  This family is too dysfunctional to every be able to believe they truly loved that child.  Imagine a new born up to 2 yr old being subjected to these vile confrontations day-in day-out?  Cannot be good for them at all. It is so sad no one has been appointed as a guardian for Caylee to protect her best interests (mainly against the very people who were suppose to protect her).  I bet Cindy's new lawyer got chewed up and spit out Wed. nite after being on Nancy Grace.  THAT is not how Cindy would have handled the media and she would have let him know it too.  Notice how George contained himself last night?  Dracula already said he is representing George on his assault charge and now he will get to represent Cindy on similar charges.

I am again faced with the reality that children are products of their environment.  CAVEAT: Yes, I know there are exceptions to every rule and many people overcome very negative environments.  In general, though, these are EXCEPTIONS, and the most common way to overcome a negative environment is to escape it or leave it.  This is difficult, and even the most negative environment, or family, has long emotional tentacles.

For example, I've seen that Casey mirrors, in magnification, the values and behaviors of her parents.  I do believe the children at these protests are learning the values and behaviors of their parents.  Some of us agree with these values and defend their right to protest.  Others of us disagree with these same values and feel the children should not be there.  In reality, we learned our values from our families, for the large part.  I read over and over on this board posts in which the writer says, "I would never..." or I would do this or that with my child.  We are reflecting our personal values. 

Someone said, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."  If we wonder why Casey acts the way she does, look at the values her parents taught her.  If we wonder why the protestors are there, look to what they learned at home.  I thinks most of them learned baiting and confrontation in the home.  Maybe a few are there because they believe the community has a responsibility to their children, but I've observed that most of them seem to want vigilante justice not an assumption of responsibility. 

People keep asking what would you do...  What you would do is really fairly predictable.  It's usually what your parents would have done, and their parents before them.  I don't think LE or anyone else is surprised at G and C's actions.  It could be predicted from what they know Casey did.  Verbal confrontation and anger is a part of the family life and it can drive people over the edge. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Maria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1162 on: September 14, 2008, 01:09:50 PM »

The Anthony's are clearly WHITE TRASH.  Anyone who has enough nerve to post no tresp signs and cordon off there house with the yellow police ribbons has a problem.  Plus - the protester was on the other side of the street.  A Public Street.  If they don't want anyone near there house that's fine.  But No, she had to cross the street and pick a fight.  Apparently they need privacey since there daughter is there - that's fine.  Stay away from the other side of the street that's public.  Just trying to get media attention to fucus on there problem and not the real issue - "WHERE IS CAYLEE, WHY IS SHE NOT FOUND, WHY AREN'T YOU OUT LOOKING, WHAT LIES ARE YOUR POS DAUGHTER SAYING NOW?  WHY HAD SHE DECEIVED SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING TES AND LE?  INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE OUT LOOKING FOR HER WHY YOU SPIN YOUR LIES!!!!!!!!!!!"  Sorry but I am fed up with this case.  We need something logical to happen here - like Casey gets re-arrested, parents questioned etc.  And what does she do in that lawyers office for 6 hours a day?

Apparenly they(parents) don't care.  White trash imop.
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: September 14, 2008, 01:10:33 PM »

Did anyone see this interview..Cindy said she doesn't believe casey was the last one driving the car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZvEhnzlobA

Casey wasn't; George was.  Whatta load.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1164 on: September 14, 2008, 01:15:13 PM »

Does anyone have the link to the 400 pages of originally released docs? 

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1165 on: September 14, 2008, 01:15:31 PM »

Did anyone see this interview..Cindy said she doesn't believe casey was the last one driving the car

Well from that interview..The media killed caylee even though caylee would have been dead before the media started reporting
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: September 14, 2008, 01:17:08 PM »

I left to go bake bread, and George had his lawnmower out. When I came back, the garage door was down and no mower in sight. Did I miss it, or did he give up and not mow after all?

I Stand With The Girl
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1167 on: September 14, 2008, 01:18:05 PM »

I dunno...maybe just talking out of my piehole here...

None of this would have happened if one person told the TRUTH.

None of this would have happened if one person called LAW ENFORCEMENT.

None of this would have happened if Caylee was a PRIORITY.

It can all end today... if someone told the truth.  Lead LE to Caylee..after all, Caylee is all that matters...no one else matters.

And Cindy kept saying that they have information but cannot let it out, cannot tell the public.  How is that helping to find Caylee.  If she really does have information then tell us so the public can use the info to help find her.  IDK, i guess she was just bullshitting

Any information that Cindy has and can't let out is probably information that will be used in Casey's defense.  Why do I think that when this information comes out, that it will go something like this:  Caylee was kidnapped and Casey was told that if she goes to the police that something bad will happen to George, Cindy and/or Lee.  Casey will say that she HAD to lie to the police to save her family from harm (like we would believe that for one second when the woman couldn't manage to shed one tear during those interrogations). 

The WORLD is on to Casey.  I do feel compassion for grandparents in the context of their losing a granddaughter and even for parents in the context of dealing with a "certifiably psychotic" daughter; however, with them having all this knowledge, I don't have compassion for those who would NOT go forward and "do the right thing" (instead of aiding and abetting Miss Casey).  How can they live with themselves or sleep at night (wait...maybe they can't...maybe that's why they are jumping all over folks who let them know that the Anthony's...none of the Anthony's....are fooling anyone.  Truth hurts!!

My 2 cents...

Casey is not psychotic.  She's been evaluated at the jail for that.  She has a personality disorder, and personality disorders are not treatable.  She most likely has sociopathic personality disorder, uncommon for females, but it exists.  Casey will always be this way.  She will have no attachments, no feelings of remorse, or other feelings save for rage.  The prison system is loaded to the gill with sociopathic personality disorders.  That's where they tend to end up.  ///////Thank the good lord for prisons.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1168 on: September 14, 2008, 01:19:06 PM »

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: September 14, 2008, 01:20:13 PM »

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8947091/c66f208a/sharing.html

Thank you!  You are a peach!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: September 14, 2008, 01:21:17 PM »

George must be getting the grass done-did
before the vigil for tonight with Father Flegler!

Got keep up appearances! There are priorities, you know.

Caylee not being one of them, and all.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: September 14, 2008, 01:22:11 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

I am past the anger over those tapes.  I truly hear a very sick person...it's been going on for a long time.  Casey is happy that Cindy is getting her comeuppance. This is entertaining to Casey..that is why she is in her room on her computer reading every word we post and all the other stuff on the internet.  She is enjoying every single minute of the agony her parents are suffering...the big question is...why is that??  Why doesn't she care one wit about the people that raised her and fed her and clothed her?  I am sure Cindy read to her at night and they loved her like most parents would...what happened that created this fractured family? 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1172 on: September 14, 2008, 01:22:16 PM »

I left to go bake bread, and George had his lawnmower out. When I came back, the garage door was down and no mower in sight. Did I miss it, or did he give up and not mow after all?

I don't know as I haven't been watching.  I think he probably did mow.  Appearances are important to the Anthony family.  They seem to hide their real selves behind socially acceptable appearances, so I think a cut lawn is probably important to them.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: September 14, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »

George must be getting the grass done-did
before the vigil for tonight with Father Flegler!

Got keep up appearances! There are priorities, you know.

Caylee not being one of them, and all.

The monkey laff was for father flegler, btw

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1174 on: September 14, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »

Just to up the creepy factor...   Just checking out what LA has been buying on Ebay. Yesterday he bought red polyester Iron Man 2008 Movie CHILDRENS GLOVES "fits most children". What is he thinking? I could barely look at those knowing what we know. Also the other day he bought a universal remote for catching all those hunky NOT! pics of himself on TV.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: September 14, 2008, 01:23:18 PM »

I had a flashback last night of the Cindy Anthony / Rozzie Franco
interview. I found it very interesting that right after Roz called her out
on that stupid line "I don't want to lose another one" ... Cindy said
Well, Lee was being chased by the media today.

I guess my subconscious made a note of it:

The first person she started talking about after saying "lose another one"
was Lee Anthony. Why would he be the first one to come to her mind?

Just observing things. 

That gave me chills.  I said earlier that anger or extreme stress can make people blurt out the truth.  I am so curious now who she is talking about.  Has anyone checked to see if Casey had another baby???

I read that Casey gave a baby boy up for adoption.  I haven't been able to find the article.  It may have been on a message board, just can't remember.

Interesting...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: September 14, 2008, 01:24:11 PM »

The Anthony's are clearly WHITE TRASH.  Anyone who has enough nerve to post no tresp signs and cordon off there house with the yellow police ribbons has a problem.  Plus - the protester was on the other side of the street.  A Public Street.  If they don't want anyone near there house that's fine.  But No, she had to cross the street and pick a fight.  Apparently they need privacey since there daughter is there - that's fine.  Stay away from the other side of the street that's public.  Just trying to get media attention to fucus on there problem and not the real issue - "WHERE IS CAYLEE, WHY IS SHE NOT FOUND, WHY AREN'T YOU OUT LOOKING, WHAT LIES ARE YOUR POS DAUGHTER SAYING NOW?  WHY HAD SHE DECEIVED SO MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING TES AND LE?  INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE OUT LOOKING FOR HER WHY YOU SPIN YOUR LIES!!!!!!!!!!!"  Sorry but I am fed up with this case.  We need something logical to happen here - like Casey gets re-arrested, parents questioned etc.  And what does she do in that lawyers office for 6 hours a day?

Apparenly they(parents) don't care.  White trash imop.

Hi Maria. I hear your total frustration with this whole mess, and I share that with you. I believe we just have to be patient and charges will come spewing out. I know it is very hard watching and waiting for that.

I do, however, have an issue with anyone calling anyone "trash." Call it a pet peeve of mine. But people are not "trash." Maybe their behaviours are horrid, but they are not trash. I think if the Anthonys realized this, we may not be where we are today in this case. People are not trash. JMO.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 14, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »

Well from that interview..The media killed caylee even though caylee would have been dead before the media started reporting

The media is commenting on the play.  Wonder when we get to Act IX . . . when Casey has no other out and her attorney goes after George and Cindy.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: September 14, 2008, 01:25:46 PM »

Lala's I took your advice from last night and went and re-listened to the Casey interviews again.  The more I listened the more details I picked up that I had not heard originally.  It only made me more angry though! 

I am past the anger over those tapes.  I truly hear a very sick person...it's been going on for a long time.  Casey is happy that Cindy is getting her comeuppance. This is entertaining to Casey..that is why she is in her room on her computer reading every word we post and all the other stuff on the internet.  She is enjoying every single minute of the agony her parents are suffering...the big question is...why is that??  Why doesn't she care one wit about the people that raised her and fed her and clothed her?  I am sure Cindy read to her at night and they loved her like most parents would...what happened that created this fractured family? 

I think there is a lot of bitterness in the family, as evidenced by Cindy and George almost getting divorced. As for Casey, though, if she is a sociopath, she was probably born that way. I've read many times that sociopaths are that way from birth and can never be cured. It's apparently the way their brain is made. 

I Stand With The Girl
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: September 14, 2008, 01:26:36 PM »

Casey is not psychotic.  She's been evaluated at the jail for that.  She has a personality disorder, and personality disorders are not treatable.  She most likely has sociopathic personality disorder, uncommon for females, but it exists.  Casey will always be this way.  She will have no attachments, no feelings of remorse, or other feelings save for rage.  The prison system is loaded to the gill with sociopathic personality disorders.  That's where they tend to end up.  ///////Thank the good lord for prisons.
[/quote]

You are spot on..... and its a matter of enviornment + genetics that forms these sociopaths and it seems the Anthony's have bred the perfect storm, even with "puffy" ( Lee)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.