May 13, 2024, 10:00:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329800 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: September 14, 2008, 05:24:54 PM »

Thanks Kippy! I appreciate the response. Smile Yes, I agree about it starting and ending with them. Just wish innocents didn't have to suffer because of the Anthony's love of attention (or whatever it is driving them.) Because I also agree they should stay in their homes and hire (or have their attorney hire) someone to do their lawn maintenance for the time being. Laying low might help calm this volatile situation.

Carpe- I definitely need to go back over some stuff, because I missed that about him faking hearing it for the first time. That is indeed odd!

AnninFlorida, I hear where you're coming from. I think a lot of us are just guessing and wondering. Yet, I absolutely respect you're taking a more cautious approach.

Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1501 on: September 14, 2008, 05:25:08 PM »

At trial, the defense has just a couple of options:

1. Try to show that Casey is mentally and/or emotionally ill and should be institutionalized, not sent to prison.
  2. Try to prove some physical malady caused her to do something and not be able to recall doing it.
  3. Try to toss some other person under the bus, along with one of the above defenses.
Any way you slice it, Casey is either guilty or nuts.  No way they can pass her off as innocent as the buds of May and completely sane.

Hudsunn- thank you for your thoughtful posts. I appreciate your comments and insights; in this post, as many others, you are "spot on" in this monkey's humble opinion!

I have thought for some time that there won't be enough buses in the state of Florida for the carnage a trial will bring. Rightly or wrongly so, the deflection and excuses will continue. Sad, but true IMO...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: September 14, 2008, 05:25:28 PM »

Blonde, if Im not allowed to say that, please erase it.  But it is true and everyone here knows it.  Just pull up Tulsa Oklahoma news any day!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1503 on: September 14, 2008, 05:26:10 PM »

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: September 14, 2008, 05:28:10 PM »

I live in Florida also and there is no  Drive through drinking places...however there is drive through liquor stores  lol...also  there is several  bars that kids can go into or rather sports bars and stay until 10:00pm.  My daughter sings at several of these and as long as I'm with her she is allowed to stay until closing time but they are few and far in between.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: September 14, 2008, 05:28:47 PM »

Drive thru bar???  We just have drive by shooting, every day!!!!!

OMG what state do you live in?
You need to move.

Oklahoma.  I may get in trouble (big red button) but where I live is  still racially divided.  One group on one side of Admiral, the other group on the other.  Then in each group, we have gangs. 

Hi Always! I lived in Tulsa for 10 years. I actually loved it! I would move back there in a heartbeat, if I could. But I lived in Midtown and also East Tulsa for a while. Sorry to hear you are having such troubles in Oklahoma. Sad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1506 on: September 14, 2008, 05:29:29 PM »

I agree that the purse was left in the car for one of two reasons.  Either she was encouraging someone to steal the car or she wanted it to appear that she and Caylee had been kidnapped.  I suspect that she was planning to take off for California where her family would not find her and she would not have to explain Caylee's disappearance.

SS...

I sorta missed it breezing through documents, but caught it
in the CASEY INTERVIEW tapes... she also left 2 (how thorough - count em)
TWO notes on the car announcing to the world that it was out of gas
and she would be back to pick it up at a later date.

Now keep in mind, this is what Casey said to cops.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: September 14, 2008, 05:29:41 PM »

This is how I see Casey's words in response to Cindy's poem.

my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me.
This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love.
Now she is gone and I don’t know why.

“On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken.  What is given, Can be taken away.

All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home.
Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should
be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her.
A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed
by the one she loved and trusted the most.

Trust no one, Only yourself.

A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant,
the mother says without hesitation it will be ok.
And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless,
ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them
a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter
to change, but instead more lies more betrayal.

Everyone Lies.

What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances?
A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without
warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised,
fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends
that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space.

With great power, comes great consequence

No money, no future.
Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Everyone Dies.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 14, 2008, 05:30:16 PM »

You need to move.

Oklahoma.  I may get in trouble (big red button) but where I live is  still racially divided.  One group on one side of Admiral, the other group on the other.  Then in each group, we have gangs. 

Hi Always! I lived in Tulsa for 10 years. I actually loved it! I would move back there in a heartbeat, if I could. But I lived in Midtown and also East Tulsa for a while. Sorry to hear you are having such troubles in Oklahoma. Sad
                       I wouldn't want you to live in East Tulsa -very scary!!!!!   Midtown is still good!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1509 on: September 14, 2008, 05:30:17 PM »

Blonde, if Im not allowed to say that, please erase it.  But it is true and everyone here knows it.  Just pull up Tulsa Oklahoma news any day!!!!

A-1 you need to get a donation thread to move my dear.  The area in which you live does not sound safe for a wonderful cat like yourself.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: September 14, 2008, 05:31:04 PM »

You guys have given me a lot to think about.

I have seen part, but not all of, American Psycho.  It is a dark movie, to say the least.  It is also about someone who appears very beautiful (Christian Bale) on the outside but is very dark and dangerous on the inside.

"Life is never going to be easy."

That is true, and most of us know it.  One of my favorite sayings is, "Life is just one damned thing after another."

Clearly, Casey does not see her own life as being easy.  She has had some experiences that many of us have never had.

An unwanted pregnancy.  Dropping out of high school.  Getting fired.  Constant bickering within her family.  Lying and stealing from family and friends.  Being unable to keep a relationship with a guy and yet reaching out to guys all the time.  Promiscuity.  Maybe some issues with drugs and/or alcohol.

And at the same time posing for pictures showing her to be a confident, desirable young woman and a loving and capable mother. 

Kio told her "You need help."  Jesse described her as a "habitual liar."  Ricardo and Tony told police she was kinda clingy and more interested in them than they were in her.

And her own mother ends up threatening to take custody of her child and have her arrested for "grand theft."

Behind the radiant smile, a life of contradictions and turmoil.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: September 14, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »

A-1 you need to get a donation thread to move my dear.  The area in which you live does not sound safe for a wonderful cat like yourself.
                              Thank you.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: September 14, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,

I just remembered something.  When Casey was bailed out of jail the first time, didn't she tell Lee or another family member that she was planning to hold her head high?  I think that this poem is Casey's admission of what has happened and her plan for dealing with it in the future.  She is behaving exactly as she wrote in the poem.  Didn't Padilla or someone say something about every day being a new reality for Casey?
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1513 on: September 14, 2008, 05:33:31 PM »

I agree that the purse was left in the car for one of two reasons.  Either she was encouraging someone to steal the car or she wanted it to appear that she and Caylee had been kidnapped.  I suspect that she was planning to take off for California where her family would not find her and she would not have to explain Caylee's disappearance.
The car was out of gas though.
Was the purse in the car when George picked it up at the tow yard? 
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: September 14, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »

On the worst of worst days,
remember the words spoken.
Hold your head high,

I just remembered something.  When Casey was bailed out of jail the first time, didn't she tell Lee or another family member that she was planning to hold her head high?  I think that this poem is Casey's admission of what has happened and her plan for dealing with it in the future.  She is behaving exactly as she wrote in the poem.  Didn't Padilla or someone say something about every day being a new reality for Casey?

Yes, she supposedly whispered to her boyfriend lawyer that she didn't want to be sheilded by the umbrella, that she wanted to hold her head high because she was innocent.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: September 14, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »

Good point, SS.  Casey did indeed hold her head high at first.  In her little blue hoodie after her arrest, she looked rather pleased with herself, even with her hands cuffed behind her.

Perhaps the poem is a plan for how to rationalize it all and cope with it when things get rough, which she knows they will.

She apparently decided to just go on with her life until her mom or the police showed up at her door.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: September 14, 2008, 05:37:35 PM »

You need to move.

I wouldn't want you to live in East Tulsa -very scary!!!!!   Midtown is still good!

Yeah, I loved Midtown. I am or ginally from near New Orleans. I live in Northeastern, PA now. I can tell you, Oklahoma is definitely better than Northeastern PA. Sorry to any of you Pennsylvanians here. But other than the beautiful scenery, this place is like living back in time. The older homes don't have central air or heat. Many have second-thought, attached-later bathrooms that are off of the most inconvenient place of the home; and don't even think of a dishwasher, or even cabinet or counter space, because the washer and dryer take up all the room in the kitchens. My home, which I should be grateful to have, doesn't even have a stove. I use microwave, electric skillet and toaster oven to prepare meals. UGH.

Sorry, that was off topic. Back to this case:

Whatever happened to those supposed psychics?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: September 14, 2008, 05:37:48 PM »

I just went to the Natalee Forum and someone posted that "Alwaysl8" posted from RU - Hey, that's my name, almost, and I thought I was very unique!!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: September 14, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »

The car was out of gas though.
Was the purse in the car when George picked it up at the tow yard? 

Ok do we know what was in this purse??If she was living out of her car at one point are we sure this just was not an extra purse??
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: September 14, 2008, 05:39:55 PM »

Good point, SS.  Casey did indeed hold her head high at first.  In her little blue hoodie after her arrest, she looked rather pleased with herself, even with her hands cuffed behind her.

Perhaps the poem is a plan for how to rationalize it all and cope with it when things get rough, which she knows they will.

She apparently decided to just go on with her life until her mom or the police showed up at her door.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Yes, but she still acts like she is going to get away with it scott free.  But is part of that a disservice of her attorney?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.