May 14, 2024, 09:10:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #2 1/15/10 - 1/27/10  (Read 450406 times)
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: January 21, 2010, 09:39:15 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....and so nice to see new members.

newfie...that is a very strange conversation....it is one of those where someone is
trying to get a message across without using words that the police would understand.  It sounds like in this conversation they are talking about what
happens when a child is given to the underground....and then held for many years under another identity.  I googled "domestic violence underground" and there are many articles that discuss how this is accomplished.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: January 21, 2010, 09:40:49 AM »

Jan 20 – Police search Jack’s son's house in Tennessee

****Still need to add dates of EJ’s craiglist ads selling her laptop, sighting at restaurant , date Janet Morris house was searched. 

WOW     I wonder what they are looking for.
Thanks for the timeline Northern Rose, great job.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1402 on: January 21, 2010, 09:46:58 AM »

****Still need to add dates of EJ’s craiglist ads selling her laptop, sighting at restaurant , date Janet Morris house was searched. 

Good Morning now that is interesting 
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1403 on: January 21, 2010, 09:48:38 AM »

Alien...we think the medicine is Tylenol liquid, but this has not been confirmed (that I
know of).

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: January 21, 2010, 09:54:17 AM »

I apologize if this has already been said but there are questions concerning the time line:

On December 8, 2009. Elizabeth Johnson and Logan McQueary argued. That night, she called Tammi Smith, whom she hadn't seen since she had first met her while with Gabriel at an airport seven months earlier. Depressed and crying, she had even then considered giving up her then-one-month-old baby to the Tammi Smith and her husband.

It appears they told her to say someone else may be the father to buy more time which leads to happenings on Dec. 14th.

Dec. 11th Logan filed for custody.  Dec. 14th Elizabeth petitioned for paternity tests. Obviously this was under the guise of the Smiths'

These people are frauds and need to be charged, it is a matter of proving it I guess.

Dec. 17th joint custody awarded. This messed up the plans for the Smiths'

On December 18, Elizabeth took Gabriel and drove from Tempe, Arizona in her  grandfathers Oldsmobile. They reached San Antonio, Texas on December 20. Where did she sleep on the 19th, 20th and 21st?  This is a 13.5 hour drive. Records show that mother and son stayed at two motels from December 22 to 26.

Why San Antonio? Is this also under the guise of the Smiths are was Elizabeth planning something else. Why did her grandfather let her leave with the baby with her being unstable?
Gabriel was last seen on December 26.

Dec.27th sent a text message to Mr. McQueary saying she had killed their son.   How horrible what a cold cruel person.
Also on Dec. 27th,
Tammi Smiths friend Yami Virgin from Fox 29 told Tammi that the Garmin navigation system in Elizabeth's  Oldsmobile had shown a signal in Victoria, Texas, which is 96 miles south of San Antonio. Why is this reporter giving out police info to Tammi Smith?

A surveillance video showed Elizabeth on December 26 in San Antonio, without  Gabriel boarding a bus bound for Daytona Florida.  Some authorities conclude that the baby boy is in Victoria. The Garmin was found with the Oldsmobile. Police are analyzing it.  So the car went to Victoria before Dec. 26th? It would take aprox. 1.5 hours to get there and another 1.5 hours to get back.

A court document states that a cell phone signal (or the Garmin signal?) for the Elizabeth Johnson was last caught moving toward Mexico.
Elizabeth was arrested on December 30, 2009. Was her cell phone on her?
 Authorities did not find Elizabeth's car until six days later.  I wonder if they can prove the car was just sitting there at Motel 6 near the Tornado Bus Station that Elizabeth boarded on the 26th?  Sorry again if this timeline has been posted, I feel that LE needs to step it up, I know they work hard but this is turning into an Anthony/cummings saga.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1405 on: January 21, 2010, 10:02:19 AM »

I wonder what led to that search?
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: January 21, 2010, 10:04:12 AM »

Gramps did confirm that EJ had post partum depression and was taking medication for it.  He also stated she stopped taking her meds just before she took of on Dec 18 (coincidentally right around the time she met Tammi).

"She should have sought professional help. She did seek help for post partum depression and she was on medication and during that time she seemed a lot more mellow and everything was better," Bob Johnson said.

But she stopped taking that medication shortly before she hopped in Bob Johnson's car with 8-month-old Gabriel and headed to Texas.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22168065/detail.html

When you consider Tammi Smith's business ... could it be that Elizabeth Johnson was pursuaded while Gabriel was in Tammi's care to go off her medications?  Could she have been told that a cleansing of her system would cure those "baby blues"?

Just speculating.

Janet

That is what is so great about this place, we all offer their own perspectives and insight. Great thought Janet, I didn't think of that. Very well could be
That could very well be Janet, and what a scary thought that is. A cleansing of her system, is not going to stop postpartum depression 

... and probably nothing else is cured.  However ... it was stated that the procedure gives you some sort of high.

Janet

I don't know if any of you have had a colonoscopy but I have.  I have to say getting ready for the procedure was the worst part but afterwards, I DID have a sense of well being.  But not enough to do it on a regular basis!  LOL

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Alien
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1407 on: January 21, 2010, 10:04:34 AM »

Good Morning now that is interesting 

Well of course I went searching the web to find some information about it :

QUOTE:

Detectives will not say how many people have been questioned involving the search for the boy, but Jack Smith, who is considered a 'person of interest' in the case told ABC15 a family member outside Arizona has been interviewed.

"They (investigators) went to my son's house in Tennessee and asked him a few questions which is all normal stuff, they have to do that and that's ok," said Jack Smith Wednesday night.

Smith went on to say he has no problem being labeled a 'person of interest' and hopes the investigation continues to move forward.

"We're hoping it's (investigation) making progress, I mean it needs to be making progress and we (the Smiths) certainly have faith and hope that's what is going on," said Jack Smith.

Last week detectives searched the home of a Scottsdale couple considered 'persons of interest' in the case.

Jack Smith said police took his laptop computer and made a copy of his business computer's hard drive. He said they also took brochures they had for a foster agency.

Jack Smith said he had "a hard time understanding" the timing of the police activity at his home.

"If they had got here at six in the morning, they could have had coffee with me and spent the day with me," he said. "But yet, they had to keep my daughter from going to bed last night until midnight. My daughter is always in bed before midnight."

He said police arrived around 7:30 p.m. to secure the home until the search warrant arrived. Smith said detectives began searching around 11 p.m., finishing around 1 a.m.

The Smiths say they offered to allow police to search the home weeks ago.

"Let me tell you how worried I was," said Jack Smith. "I fell asleep on the couch."

More here: http://www.abc15.com/content/news/southeastvalley/tempe/story/Tempe-PD-Mother-s-GPS-processed-in-search-for/xgsbK2cK80iD5ZWBC0ifjg.cspx

Poor Jack, the naughty police men kept him from getting his beauty sleep 

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: January 21, 2010, 10:37:29 AM »

I apologize if this has already been said but there are questions concerning the time line:

On December 8, 2009. Elizabeth Johnson and Logan McQueary argued. That night, she called Tammi Smith, whom she hadn't seen since she had first met her while with Gabriel at an airport seven months earlier. Nothing other than Tammi saying so indicated it was the night of Dec 8th.  Tammi had previous claimed it was late Nov then changed her story to fit speculation Depressed and crying, she had even then considered giving up her then-one-month-old baby to the Tammi Smith and her husband.

It appears they told her to say someone else may be the father to buy more time which leads to happenings on Dec. 14th.

Dec. 11th Logan filed for custody.  Dec. 14th Elizabeth petitioned for paternity tests. Obviously this was under the guise of the Smiths'

These people are frauds and need to be charged, it is a matter of proving it I guess.

Dec. 17th joint custody awarded. This messed up the plans for the Smiths'

On December 18, Elizabeth took Gabriel and drove from Tempe, Arizona in her  grandfathers Oldsmobile. They reached San Antonio, Texas on December 20. LE has not confirmed when EJ reached SA.  They only confirmed the two hotel bookings. I have a hard time beleiving she would drive straight through trapped ina  car with a teething child that she does nto want to look after in the first place  I Where did she sleep on the 19th, 20th and 21st?  This is a 13.5 hour drive. Records show that mother and son stayed at two motels from December 22 to 26.

Why San Antonio? If we only knew this  Is this also under the guise of the Smiths are was Elizabeth planning something else. Why did her grandfather let her leave with the baby with her being unstable? Gramps said she asked to borrow the car to go to an appointment.  Gramps did not know it was a road trip appointment nor that Gabriel was going as well Gabriel was last seen on December 26.

Dec.27th sent a text message to Mr. McQueary saying she had killed their son.   How horrible what a cold cruel person.
Also on Dec. 27th,
Tammi Smiths friend Yami Virgin from Fox 29 told Tammi that the Garmin navigation system in Elizabeth's  Oldsmobile had shown a signal in Victoria, Texas, which is 96 miles south of San Antonio. This is the first time I have seen that it was the Garmin pinging.  Tammi has always yapped that it was the cell.  Do you have a link for this?   Why is this reporter giving out police info to Tammi Smith?

A surveillance video showed Elizabeth on December 26 in San Antonio, without  Gabriel boarding a bus bound for Daytona Florida.  We have confirmed that Tornado only stops at two places in FL and Daytona is not one of them    Some authorities conclude that the baby boy is in Victoria. The Garmin was found with the Oldsmobile. police have not said the location of where the Garmin was recovered Police are analyzing it.  So the car went to Victoria before Dec. 26th? It would take aprox. 1.5 hours to get there and another 1.5 hours to get back.

A court document states that a cell phone signal (or the Garmin signal?) for the Elizabeth Johnson was last caught moving toward Mexico.
Elizabeth was arrested on December 30, 2009. Was her cell phone on her? she had a San Antonio cell on her that police want to know how she got   Authorities did not find Elizabeth's car until six days later.  I wonder if they can prove the car was just sitting there at Motel 6 near the Tornado Bus Station that Elizabeth boarded on the 26th?  hotel video should be able to prove this one way or the other Sorry again if this timeline has been posted, I feel that LE needs to step it up, I know they work hard but this is turning into an Anthony/cummings saga.

I have responded inline.  Very good questions and some of them police have responded to publically because of the carp the Smith's are spewing which is confusing matters 
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: January 21, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »

Thanks Northern Rose for the time line, it is very helpful. Now does anyone feel it could be possible the baby was in the bag when she boarded the bus? If she drugged him he would have been sleeping. Did she arrive in Fla with that bag? Did she have it when they arrested her? If not, is there video of another person getting on that bus with a similar bag? Maybe a switch happened?

I am going to have to check out Hulo.com tomorrow for the nancy grace tonight. Why is she not seeing what we all are seeing, I am a bit confused by that.

Good question.... I too feel Gabriel might have been in the backpack and you are right... she could have handed it off to someone on the bus or between busses or when she arrived in Florida.  The busses have stops and she could have handed the backpack off to someone at a bus stop.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: January 21, 2010, 10:40:15 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith Baby Gabriel was last seen in San Antonio Texas,but keep your eyes and ears open no matter where you are!He could be right next door or with someone in line at the grocery store!
2 minutes ago
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1411 on: January 21, 2010, 10:40:53 AM »

Sorry, this is horrible, but I have to ask: Is it possible she did stuff Gabriel in a diaper or duffel bag and toss him in a dumpster at some stop along the route to Florida?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: January 21, 2010, 10:42:27 AM »

Thanks Northern Rose for the time line, it is very helpful. Now does anyone feel it could be possible the baby was in the bag when she boarded the bus? If she drugged him he would have been sleeping. Did she arrive in Fla with that bag? Did she have it when they arrested her? If not, is there video of another person getting on that bus with a similar bag? Maybe a switch happened?

I am going to have to check out Hulo.com tomorrow for the nancy grace tonight. Why is she not seeing what we all are seeing, I am a bit confused by that.

Good question.... I too feel Gabriel might have been in the backpack and you are right... she could have handed it off to someone on the bus or between busses or when she arrived in Florida.  The busses have stops and she could have handed the backpack off to someone at a bus stop.

Bananas, looks like we were posting around the same time. I prefer your idea, though, that the baby was alive and handed-off.
newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: January 21, 2010, 10:58:54 AM »

Thanks for helping me with some of those questions Nothern Rose. I find it hard to know which story is true when it comes to the media and the Smith's tainting the stories. Geeze they are like George and Cindy. Any way I will look for the article where the Garmin in the car was linked to.  What day did Elizabeth's grandfather say she borrowed the car for her appt.?  Will the Garmin or her cell phone tell us where she was from the 18th on? I am sure LE knows something, they need to narrow down the timeline to see when exactly she arrived in San Antonio, and did she stop somewhere else before arriving there?

As far as her boarding the bus with the baby in her pack that is a scary thought. She is appearing to be a very cold and calculating young woman.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1414 on: January 21, 2010, 11:02:14 AM »

Thanks for helping me with some of those questions Nothern Rose. I find it hard to know which story is true when it comes to the media and the Smith's tainting the stories. Geeze they are like George and Cindy. Any way I will look for the article where the Garmin in the car was linked to.  What day did Elizabeth's grandfather say she borrowed the car for her appt.?  Will the Garmin or her cell phone tell us where she was from the 18th on? I am sure LE knows something, they need to narrow down the timeline to see when exactly she arrived in San Antonio, and did she stop somewhere else before arriving there?

As far as her boarding the bus with the baby in her pack that is a scary thought. She is appearing to be a very cold and calculating young woman.

In addition to that, the whole idea of her being close to Mexico worries me, too. Sad
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: January 21, 2010, 11:12:01 AM »

I found it!!!!!  Jack says it in the middle of the jail call

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

I tend to believe Jack Smith is assuring Elizabeth Johnson.  Think about the terminology.  Judging by the NG interviews ... those are not Jack's words ... they have been learned in a controlled envirnoment.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

JACK: I think it's important that you understand, because you haven't, like you're not getting this picture, if these people were to somehow be to keep him in seclusion until he's past a certain age then he's allowed to sort of filter back into the system, ...

http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

Thank you Janet you answered my question - I agree.

Bob Johnson was suspicion in regards to the tone of the conversation between his granddaughter and the Smiths.

Janet

++++++++

Tip Had FBI Searching Nashville Home
Agents Acted On Evidence After Elizabeth Johnson's Arrest In Miami
UPDATED: 6:27 am MST January 9, 2010

Elizabeth Johnson's grandfather, Bob Johnson, even felt the Smiths were speaking in code to her when we recorded a group phonecall including the Smith's and Elizabeth from jail in Miami.

What is clear is that the Smiths, even then, were trying to clear their names.

"Did we try really hard to get you back here?" asked Tammi Smith.

"Yes," replied Elizabeth Johnson.

"And did we offer to get you an attorney and help you to keep custody?" Smith asked.

"Yeah," said Johnson.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22190418/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: January 21, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »

I wish we could view the video from the Tornado bus station with her carrying the backpack.   I would then be more confortable discarding the fact that he was not inside the backpack.  If she is lifting it with ease than I would say just clothes are inside it.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1417 on: January 21, 2010, 11:15:51 AM »

FB

Tammi Peters Smith Baby Gabriel was last seen in San Antonio Texas,but keep your eyes and ears open no matter where you are!He could be right next door or with someone in line at the grocery store!
2 minutes ago
Or with someone in your underground network TAMMI????? She needs to come forward and tell the truth about what she knows - I think Tammi knows alot.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: January 21, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »

I seem to remember that her going to Victoria was ruled out by LE.  That is was just a tower that picked up or something.  Anyone else remember this?  I don't know where I heard that now.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1419 on: January 21, 2010, 11:23:44 AM »

I'm trying to think out loud here but would she really risk putting him in a duffel bag and taking it on the bus with her?  I mean don't you have to store your bags like one would on an airplane?  If so that is risky - so many people are shuffling bags around to make room for their own or to get something from their bag mid trip, I would think that she would not have risked someone possibly moving that bag and becoming suspicious of the way it felt?  Like I said Monkeys I am only thinking out loud.  Thoughts?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.