May 22, 2024, 03:49:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #549 11/27 - 11/28/2006  (Read 111810 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2006, 04:55:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  Just taking a break now from grading argumentative essays (ugh) and checking in.  Lots of talk and interest now in what will happen next.  The ball is in the Dutch investigator's court now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 04:58:09 PM »

With the De Vries show last night it seems to have taken a lot of attention off the Kalpoes.  I think we all agree that Joran is the murderer but the Kalpoes are also guilty of Kidnapping and Rape.  So when the judge rules in favor of the Kalpoes I am going to be pissed off.  Are they trying to soften that blow by bringing all this attention on Joran.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Paul and Anita are complete failures of parents..
they cant save there son as they created the monster he is

I couldn't agree more.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Hi everyone!

Trying to catch up. Been buzzing around today. Beautiful beautiful glorious day here in sunny Florida.  Razz  I love living in Florida.  Razz

Very Happy

Where are you dkpen??

It's been drizzling and raining all day here in Miami.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2006, 05:08:15 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Hi everyone!

Trying to catch up. Been buzzing around today. Beautiful beautiful glorious day here in sunny Florida.  Razz  I love living in Florida.  Razz

Very Happy

Where are you dkpen??

It's been drizzling and raining all day here in Miami.

Pensacola, Florida area.  We had a lot of rain last week with a LOT of heavy wind. Then it turned cold a few days down in it's mid to high 30s. The last two days has been soooo beautiful. Back in its 70s.  Very Happy

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2006, 05:09:12 PM »

Quote from: "San"
With the De Vries show last night it seems to have taken a lot of attention off the Kalpoes.  I think we all agree that Joran is the murderer but the Kalpoes are also guilty of Kidnapping and Rape.  So when the judge rules in favor of the Kalpoes I am going to be pissed off.  Are they trying to soften that blow by bringing all this attention on Joran.

I betcha Witt, Smid and Co. are very aware of De Vries' accusations. They are cornered. Joran and the Ks are still telling different stories. If they release the K's this week from suspect status then they are admittting that Joran's story is BS. And it makes any past or future ruling in favor of Joran look corrupt.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2006, 05:13:18 PM »

monsters like joran do things like the picture thing because they THINK they are UNTOUCHABLE

so did CAPONE  Cool

didnt capone die in PRISON

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »

I don't think the Kalpoes are directly involved in Natalees demise but indirectly involved by association, after the fact. Oh they may of been involved in the act of rape, but not her death.

I believe Deepak knows a LOT more than he is telling. Satish knows something but I don't think he knows everything. Hince why Deepak wants to keep his younger brother out of it.

Joran is directly involved with Natalees demise and directly involved with her disappearance. Same goes with Paulus. He is directly involved with her disappearance.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »

I don't think the Kalpoes are directly involved in Natalees demise but indirectly involved by association, after the fact. Oh they may of been involved in the act of rape, but not her death.

I believe Deepak knows a LOT more than he is telling. Satish knows something but I don't think he knows everything. Hince why Deepak wants to keep his younger brother out of it.

Joran is directly involved with Natalees demise and directly involved with her disappearance. Same goes with Paulus. He is directly involved with her disappearance.

i agree
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2006, 05:24:59 PM »

normal people do not PHOTO SHOP or superimpose themselves with a friend or family member UNLESS the person is the PREIDENT of the UNITED STATES or a MOVIE STAR that you can do for a couple of bucks  at PARKS

i think at amusement parks you can do it

OTHER than that

NAME one other person in the WORLD that would do what JORANSTEIN
did

SICK BASTARD  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

PAULUS is not only a failed JUDGE but also a FAILED PARENT

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2006, 05:25:39 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
monsters like joran do things like the picture thing because they THINK they are UNTOUCHABLE

so did CAPONE  Cool

While at Alcatraz, he exhibited signs of syphilitic dementia. Capone spent the rest of his felony sentence in the hospital. On January 6, 1939, his prison term expired and he was transferred to Terminal Island, a Federal Correctional Institution in California, to serve his one-year misdemeanor sentence. He was finally released on November 16, 1939, but still had to pay fines and court costs of $37,617.51.

After his release, Capone spent a short time in the hospital. He returned to his home in Palm Island where the rest of his life was relaxed and quiet. His mind and body continued to deteriorate so that he could no longer run the outfit. On January 21, 1947, he had an apoplectic stoke that was probably unrelated to his syphilis. He regained consciousness and began to improve until pneumonia set in on January 24. He died the next day from cardiac arrest. Capone was first buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery in Chicago's far South Side between the graves of his father, Gabriele, and brother, Frank, but in March of 1950 the remains of all three were moved to Mount Carmel Cemetery on the far West Side.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2006, 05:26:19 PM »

Antonio Carlo

The conscience-plagued sloot attorney seems to have had second thoughts about his role in covering up a murder, and his own culpability, if his deviant and psychologically-tortured client happens to harm another girl.

The exchange descibed by De Vreis between Jannsen and Carlo, where Carlo evidently approached Jannsen w/ relevant information about the case, and indicates he is aware that jvds bears criminal responsibility for Natalee's disappearance (murder, rape, etc).  

This is strange indeed.  And borders on legal malpractice which could void any judgement against jvds in the future.  And what does Jannsen do?  She attempts to broker further info and Carlo says she'll have to find the "evidence" herself.  And where do we end up?

Nowhere.  Right where we were.

De Vreis attempts to interview Carlo re: these strange events, and Antonio does what all Dutch Arubans do best: he deflects and then runs away.

IMO, the De Vreis show accomplished much in terms of informing and educating Dutch audiences about the events surrounding the murder of Natalee.

I think one of the things accomplished also was the destruction of Karin Jannsen's career.  She deserves it, and verily so, for her base and incompetent handling of this case, and by leading the false arrests of the security guards.

De Vreis should get this incompetent and dangerous woman ( who actually had the temerity and gall to write in a letter to the US Dept of Justice inquiring whether Beth Holloway Twitty was directly related to Adolph Hitler ) on his show next for a detailed interview.  

Her record in this case should be broadcast, as warning to people everywhere who want or need to know the state of jurisprudence in the place formerly known as Aruba.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2006, 05:29:15 PM »

What stands out in my mind is when Beth asked Deepak "Did you help her Deepak".  He stood there motionless.  Deepak and Satish were present when Natalee was severely harmed.  Satish would have never asked his brother how is the girl.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2006, 05:29:39 PM »

Fantasy's Integral Role

"The serial killer, much like the chronic gambler and problem drinker, is addicted to the use fantasy."

Addiction's purpose is that of a coping devise. It becomes the method by which the addice can "manage and magically control multiple forms of anxiety".

Addiction is a progressive disease.

"Simply put, it gets worse."

The similarities between sexual addiction, for example, and gambling addiction, and alcoholism, are greater than one would expect.  Confused

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2006, 05:30:04 PM »

JANNSEN is in BED with PAULUS

i know i know i know

after you read the above statement please feel free to take a LONG HOT SHOWER to get rid of the GROSS feeling while your imagination goes HAY WIRE  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »

What stands out in my mind is when Beth asked Deepak "Did you help her Deepak".  He stood there motionless.  Deepak and Satish were present when Natalee was severely harmed.  Satish would have never asked his brother how is the girl.

JACKPOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2006, 05:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

so did CAPONE  Cool

While at Alcatraz, he exhibited signs of syphilitic dementia. Capone spent the rest of his felony sentence in the hospital. On January 6, 1939, his prison term expired and he was transferred to Terminal Island, a Federal Correctional Institution in California, to serve his one-year misdemeanor sentence. He was finally released on November 16, 1939, but still had to pay fines and court costs of $37,617.51.

After his release, Capone spent a short time in the hospital. He returned to his home in Palm Island where the rest of his life was relaxed and quiet. His mind and body continued to deteriorate so that he could no longer run the outfit. On January 21, 1947, he had an apoplectic stoke that was probably unrelated to his syphilis. He regained consciousness and began to improve until pneumonia set in on January 24. He died the next day from cardiac arrest. Capone was first buried in Mount Olivet Cemetery in Chicago's far South Side between the graves of his father, Gabriele, and brother, Frank, but in March of 1950 the remains of all three were moved to Mount Carmel Cemetery on the far West Side.

thanks  Very Happy

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2006, 05:38:12 PM »

"I don't know where she is buried"

said by JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

wrong answer idiot Evil or Very Mad

he is saying she was BURIED and he doesnt want to tell the police or anyone else where he buried her

hmmmmmmmmm...ADMISSION in my BOOK that he knows she was dead and she was buried

LOCK THESE PEOPLE UP

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2006, 05:39:22 PM »

"I don't know where she is buried"

- A Horse's Tale
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2006, 05:41:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
According to the De Vries show, the go between person for the photoshopped photo of Joran was KEES.  This was posted on the JoranVDS Blot back on January 27, 2006:

Klaas you really are amazing!!
I can't believe that you remembered Kees in this little exchange.
Wow! Good job!

Now when did those party pictures first show up on RU?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.