May 14, 2024, 01:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242278 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #740 on: February 05, 2009, 07:00:46 PM »

Boo's Clue number Two!! 

Remember when I said a line would be drawn in the sand???? Read below!!!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thank you to the good people out there!

Someone forwarded my wife this link and then she forwarded it to me.

Team Jesse Grund

I wanted to publicly thank whoever started this and to thank everyone here who has been supportive and encouraging.  When I stepped out of the shadows to speak out I was warned about the fall out, the backlash, etc.  but no one from law enforcement, legal or media told me the upside of it.  The upside is that it has allowed good people to come forward and take a stand with us.  It has encouraged others to step out and speak out.  It has fulfilled the Biblical teaching that what was meant for evil God can use for good.

There is a quote attributed to British statesmen and theological writer from the late 1700s,Edmunde Burke - "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good me to do nothing".  I've tried to live by the theory that good will always win out, truth will overcome lies and evil will be defeated.  It's why I confront the things I confront and do the things I do.  And, while it may not seem as if that is true in this day and age I still believe that it is.

Evil is like a boil.  It's uncomfortable at first, then it hurts and eventually the pain is excruciating.  However, after that the junk/infection will rise to the surface and pop.  The pain leaves and the wound heals.  It cannot stay hidden and it will be expunged.

I know that there are many of you that are anxious for justice to be served and to have Caylee's life honored.  But, I want to encourage you to let things work themselves out.  When this all started I said that every hidden thing would be revealed and what was spoken in the darkness would be revealed in the light.  And, because it was allowed the time to do so, we have seen that come true.  I will also tell you that it's not over yet.  There is more to be revealed and more junk to be expunged.  Nothing will stay hidden and NO ONE will escape being exposed.

So, sit back and watch God be God.  I promise you it will be well worth the wait.

Keep standing up for what is right, confronting what is wrong and believing in the Truth!

Richard Grund
aka the Sword of THE KING

okay... so basically he is saying that they know more than they have said... and that it is going to come to light..

now was THIS the covert message you thought would come before the end of last month boo? or was that something altogether different?

clueless in seattle... uh.. i mean idaho..

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 05, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

3 PM ET - Reports emerge the Anthonys' family atorney says a public memorial for Caylee is set for Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. at First Baptist Church in Orlando. Seating capacity is 5,000 and will be first come first serve. Heavy security is planned. Attendees will pass through metal detectors and may not bring bags, backpacks, purses, cameras or video recorders. But still no word on a funeral to lay the toddler girl to rest.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

Soooo, lets all show up Nekkid shall we???  !!!!! 

I am listening to a very appropriate AC/DC song right now.....SOB!  Casey really - YOU ARE A DISGRACE and I hope I never meet you in a dark alley!!!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 05, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »

*snipped by Desi* the Fred Robinson "Hopespring House" bit....

I KNEW IT.  I FINALLY got something right!!!

Yeah, and you beat me to it, too...   queen

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 05, 2009, 07:01:31 PM »

3 PM ET - Reports emerge the Anthonys' family atorney says a public memorial for Caylee is set for Tuesday, Feb. 10 at 10 a.m. at First Baptist Church in Orlando. Seating capacity is 5,000 and will be first come first serve. Heavy security is planned. Attendees will pass through metal detectors and may not bring bags, backpacks, purses, cameras or video recorders. But still no word on a funeral to lay the toddler girl to rest.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html
Can one keep their clothes on?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 05, 2009, 07:01:36 PM »

CAN I RANT BEFORE I HEAD OFF TO SCHOOL?? YES?? OK, THANK YOU! 

O/T... But I can't STAND it when Nancy Grace refers to her kids as "THE TWINS". It is so impersonal, like they are some sort of weird creature that are joined together at the hips. I have twin boys, but I have NEVER EVER called the "the twins"... I always say my kids, or my children, or refer to them by their first names. Then if someone asks how many kids I have, I say, "2 they are twins".

Not only is it harmful to MY EARS to listen to that, but will be harmful to HER KIDS if she always refers to them as one. They need to be individuals. My kids just started kindergarten and they are in separate classrooms. ANYWAY....

RANT RANT RANT

Couple of my not so favorite NG sayings:

Tot Mom
Bobmshell
BS BS
Lets unleash the lawyers
Good night friend....

I could go on!

Please do Leroy.......

That's right Friend,let it out. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 05, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

Just jogged my own memory. Giltod, as in Todd Black but really Gil Cabot felonious con man, also tried to have his home renovated for a sort of shelter for young boys.. His neighbors vetoed it, but similar....

Gawd I need another shower. I think they should put that pic of Mallory Milstead screaming at reporters smoking buts and shoeless in her PJ's on their pamphlet.. DO YOU WANNA TURN OUT LIKE THIS WOMAN??

The Milsteads and their ilk sure know how to work the system. The Director gets paid around $40,000; the "House Parents" $35,000; Counselors $55,00; Property $98,000...
I never realized how lucrative this could be, living off other peoples' money -- all they need is to find more people like the Anthony's that they can use to get media airtime and then wait for donations to come rolling in. Scummy to the end.
Do you think the A's are going to be House Parents there?
Counselors? Lawn keeper?

If my daughter was a runaway ... I'd prefer she stay where she'd be safe ... like on the street ... far far away from the Milstead's ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 05, 2009, 07:03:08 PM »

Wendy Murphy on JVM Headline News...

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 05, 2009, 07:03:32 PM »

Just jogged my own memory. Giltod, as in Todd Black but really Gil Cabot felonious con man, also tried to have his home renovated for a sort of shelter for young boys.. His neighbors vetoed it, but similar....

Gawd I need another shower. I think they should put that pic of Mallory Milstead screaming at reporters smoking buts and shoeless in her PJ's on their pamphlet.. DO YOU WANNA TURN OUT LIKE THIS WOMAN??

The Milsteads and their ilk sure know how to work the system. The Director gets paid around $40,000; the "House Parents" $35,000; Counselors $55,00; Property $98,000...
I never realized how lucrative this could be, living off other peoples' money -- all they need is to find more people like the Anthony's that they can use to get media airtime and then wait for donations to come rolling in. Scummy to the end.
Do you think the A's are going to be House Parents there?
Counselors? Lawn keeper?

Well, it had alraedy been announced that George Anthony was to be their new "Spokesperson" and when I studied their old KFN website the "Board of Directors" of this sham had three vacancies...Milstead was seen at the house even when OCSO answered the call that George was missing and suicidal - he picked up George's SUV in Daytona

JVM on Issues talking about the memorial & civil suit now live on HLN CNN

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 05, 2009, 07:04:22 PM »

Casey selling pics to fund defense ...

How Bass Ackward is that?!  Use the child you killed to get money to defend yourself for killing her?!

I said months ago it was like reading a King/Grisham novel. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: February 05, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »

Love her, I hope she puts JVM in her place with this over symapthy for the Anthonys and their ilk  UGH IT SICKENS ME

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 05, 2009, 07:04:32 PM »

That's right Friend,let it out. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #751 on: February 05, 2009, 07:06:53 PM »

Hey Monkeys, what's been going on today? Anything new and exciting? TIA JSM

Hi JSM - I'm just at a loss for words right now....
You at a loss for words Leroy? WHAT HAPPENED? TELL ME NOW!

Casey selling Caylee pics to pay JunkButt's ass, Fox airing the memorial, and turning people away from a church....sickening!!
So are these these the deleted pictures of Caylee off her computer? Did she do that because she knew she could make money off of them? Who are they turning away? Average people like us or are they turning away Murt and Lois? Thanks for the info Leroy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: February 05, 2009, 07:07:04 PM »

*snipped by Desi* the Fred Robinson "Hopespring House" bit....

I KNEW IT.  I FINALLY got something right!!!

Yeah, and you beat me to it, too...   queen

I was feeling like such a full fledged smart monkey.....and then Boo posted her clues.  Now I am back to square one!!!

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 05, 2009, 07:07:20 PM »

Thank you for the Scooby Snack Boo...I mean the Boo's Clue!! 

Cindy is a festering boil on the rump of society!  I concur!!

Hi Dolce, nice to see you back in here.

BTW, "festering boil on the rump of society" -- touche! Look what you came up with, given just a bit of inspiration from Rev. Grunge.
(And to think I felt a twinge of guilt calling her a "lying wacko..."  lol)

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: February 05, 2009, 07:08:23 PM »

Love her, I hope she puts JVM in her place with this over symapathy for the Anthonys and their ilk  UGH IT SICKENS ME

I like her too Capp....she tells it like it is

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: February 05, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

Casey selling Caylee pics to pay JunkButt's ass, Fox airing the memorial, and turning people away from a church....sickening!!
So are these these the deleted pictures of Caylee off her computer? Did she do that because she knew she could make money off of them? Who are they turning away? Average people like us or are they turning away Murt and Lois? Thanks for the info Leroy!

They are turning away anyone that is wearing clothes apparently    

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 05, 2009, 07:10:31 PM »

Remember when she was bonded out it was said she was making a scrapbook.  She was even seen carrying it one day to Baez's office & there was a tag of Caylee hanging off of it while she slutstrutted her way to the door...ugh  THIS B IS BEYOND BEYOND DESPICABLY EVIL & COLD...totally black hearted.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 05, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »

I hate to hear NG say wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute LOL

I can't believe I forgot that one!

"Whoa.  Whoa.  Whoa."   and    "Do You Mean To Tell Me...?"   

(I don't even watch her, but have heard these.)

Oh, and the "banned" list for the memorial service
(-- WHICH DESI WILL NOT BE WATCHING, BTW --)
would likely also include:

Tim Miller (in case no one else has mentioned him)
and KioMarie Torres, aka "Tia Torres"
and Brian Burner, neighbor who ratted KC out for borrowing a shovel
and Nick Savage, FBI Agent who made CA look like even more of a lying wacko
and BB11 the myspace blogger with the "inside source"
and for sure Sean Krause of TDBS blog

there are probably more.... What a long list... these people really do know how to make enemies, don't they?

LMAO... Des, I love you to death...that was great....     

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 05, 2009, 07:11:43 PM »

If people are turned away from a church it is a sad day.Sometimes you have to set your pride aside and turn these things over to a higher power.

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #759 on: February 05, 2009, 07:12:46 PM »

They are turning away anyone that is wearing clothes apparently    
Why, are they afraid someone will film it and make money? I don't get these stupid A** people. And what is this crap about the Millstead's having a home for wayward girls? I am so behind today and trying to catch up. Thanks Leroy for the updates.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.