May 16, 2024, 12:05:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 307962 times)
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1220 on: February 16, 2009, 12:22:00 AM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

ps-until a month a ago i was a pretty normal person!
 love you all

wendi

Wendi, no continue   I get what you are saying, and it is very possible - Lee & Casey, Casey & Cindy had tons of time to come up with crap to get her out of murdering Caylee, they all cant get to the devil's den soon enough!  Stay strong girl, I remember but like I said reach real deep & survive with your chin up...PS  EAT!

i agree, you are too smart! gave up on eating weeks ago. i feel like i am going crazy, shaking constantly, i am so tired. i have no control over anything anymore. soryy, if this make no sense but i think i took too much tonite! i just need help, i should not but i have never felt like this before. i have always thought after a bad day tomorrow would be better, not anymore! thank you again for your thoughts & prayers, cause i am not sure anymore what to do. i love all ya'll smart kind monkeys. i have no control anymore, none.

please know i love all ya'll
wendi

PS_this is about Caylee & Hayleigh & all the other missing!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN-HUGGS

wendi
(also known as dede)

Wendi, if you aren't eating properly you are depriving your brain and organs of the proper nutrients that help you think, cope, and thrive.  If its true you are only 85 pounds, you need help as in doctor.  Its nice that you care about people here, but you need to care about yourself first. 

sorry foggy, i am still around 90 lbs. i am just really tired. it is not that bad, i am only 5 ' tall. don't think i can post anymore tonite, wish i was 86 lbs i would feel better. i will just read cause i can't think! love all the monkeys! ya'll are too kind! this is not about me, Caylee, Hayleigh,i really can't think. they deserve all our prayers & thoughts!

love, wendi
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: February 16, 2009, 12:23:11 AM »

I hope I get this worded correctly so everyone maybe can understand what I am thinking about some of the conversations.

I think that the Anthony's knew in the beginning what had happened and they were doing a cover-up.  I have made comments about this prior. But here is my take on some of it.

The Gas Can...and the gas being stollen.  WHY??? did George phone LE to report such a minor act???

Cindy asking Casey....does Zanny have a key??

I cannot bring up a lot of the other converstions at this time.

But what I am trying to say is this.  Everything they did...or everything that came out of their mouths....WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS A KIDNAP....

The only reason Geo. phone LE, was to DRAW ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE WAS AT THEIR HOUSE.  OK, meaning that they stole the gas, and maybe other items.....theft.  (taking the blame away from Casey)

Cindy asking Casey about the...ZANNY WITH THE KEY???  She didn't say....well how would she have gotten those items, oh, right, CAsey when she was babysitting you took some of her clothes with you.  NO...did not say that....SHE SPECIFICALLY....WANTED LE to open their eyes to the fact that ZANNY HAD A KEY TO THE HOUSE...and now this puts ZANNY in the house, taking clothes, taking toys, taking stickers, taking duct tape.

When you listen to the tapes, the questions that CINDY asks CASEY are DIRECTED specifically.....to something important in this case, CASEY answers....again drawing LE attention to these questions and answers.

Whatever happened that caused Caylee's death....I think Casey panicked and never thought for one minute by putting her in the car trunk that there woud be decomp in there.  It most likely got too strong and unbearable for her to take any longer, so that is why she ....abandoned the car....making it look like someone stole it.  Now, maybe LEE or George told her to do this, to fake a theft of the car.....and that is why the ...empty tank...issue came up as an...excuse as to why it was there. There again an explanation as to why George said the tank was empty, when it was NOT.   They claimed that the letter was outside....but with a REGISTERED LETTER...normally a mailman DOES NOT LEAVE A REGISTERED LETTER...WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.  So...did they get it prior and just wait to go and retrieve the car at the last minute.  Just buying time????

GM: Was is you that posted a text message from Casey to Cindy on 7/15 stating something like Cindy needed to call her right away for something important?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: February 16, 2009, 12:40:08 AM »

i'm sorry, i meant, i think the A's were so setting this up with the phone calls(Tara) & all! i won't post anymore tonite cause i am not making sense! sorry again!

ps-until a month a ago i was a pretty normal person!
 love you all

wendi

Wendi, no continue   I get what you are saying, and it is very possible - Lee & Casey, Casey & Cindy had tons of time to come up with crap to get her out of murdering Caylee, they all cant get to the devil's den soon enough!  Stay strong girl, I remember but like I said reach real deep & survive with your chin up...PS  EAT!

i agree, you are too smart! gave up on eating weeks ago. i feel like i am going crazy, shaking constantly, i am so tired. i have no control over anything anymore. soryy, if this make no sense but i think i took too much tonite! i just need help, i should not but i have never felt like this before. i have always thought after a bad day tomorrow would be better, not anymore! thank you again for your thoughts & prayers, cause i am not sure anymore what to do. i love all ya'll smart kind monkeys. i have no control anymore, none.

please know i love all ya'll
wendi

PS_this is about Caylee & Hayleigh & all the other missing!!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN-HUGGS

wendi
(also known as dede)

Wendi, if you aren't eating properly you are depriving your brain and organs of the proper nutrients that help you think, cope, and thrive.  If its true you are only 85 pounds, you need help as in doctor.  Its nice that you care about people here, but you need to care about yourself first. 

sorry foggy, i am still around 90 lbs. i am just really tired. it is not that bad, i am only 5 ' tall. don't think i can post anymore tonite, wish i was 86 lbs i would feel better. i will just read cause i can't think! love all the monkeys! ya'll are too kind! this is not about me, Caylee, Hayleigh,i really can't think. they deserve all our prayers & thoughts!

love, wendi

giving up. mom will be pissed. i cannot keep shaking like i am lately i know it is my problem(sp?) dictionary has been packed up. i really don't know what to do about my niece, she loves me so much. i don't want her to miss me!!!! she is sooo kind! how do you explain this to a child????? i just can't do it anymore. really, i can't. i am sure iwill be banned. i am so sorry

dede
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: February 16, 2009, 12:42:48 AM »

Wendi (dede)

Will you go over to musings and talk to me.  I'd like to talk to you. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: February 16, 2009, 12:43:46 AM »

I hope I get this worded correctly so everyone maybe can understand what I am thinking about some of the conversations.

I think that the Anthony's knew in the beginning what had happened and they were doing a cover-up.  I have made comments about this prior. But here is my take on some of it.

The Gas Can...and the gas being stollen.  WHY??? did George phone LE to report such a minor act???

But what I am trying to say is this.  Everything they did...or everything that came out of their mouths....WAS DIRECTED TOWARDS A KIDNAP....

The only reason Geo. phone LE, was to DRAW ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE WAS AT THEIR HOUSE.  OK, meaning that they stole the gas, and maybe other items.....theft.  (taking the blame away from Casey)

Cindy asking Casey about the...ZANNY WITH THE KEY???  She didn't say....well how would she have gotten those items, oh, right, CAsey when she was babysitting you took some of her clothes with you.  NO...did not say that....SHE SPECIFICALLY....WANTED LE to open their eyes to the fact that ZANNY HAD A KEY TO THE HOUSE...and now this puts ZANNY in the house, taking clothes, taking toys, taking stickers, taking duct tape.

When you listen to the tapes, the questions that CINDY asks CASEY are DIRECTED specifically.....to something important in this case, CASEY answers....again drawing LE attention to these questions and answers.

Whatever happened that caused Caylee's death....I think Casey panicked and never thought for one minute by putting her in the car trunk that there woud be decomp in there.  It most likely got too strong and unbearable for her to take any longer, so that is why she ....abandoned the car....making it look like someone stole it.  Now, maybe LEE or George told her to do this, to fake a theft of the car.....and that is why the ...empty tank...issue came up as an...excuse as to why it was there. There again an explanation as to why George said the tank was empty, when it was NOT.   They claimed that the letter was outside....but with a REGISTERED LETTER...normally a mailman DOES NOT LEAVE A REGISTERED LETTER...WITHOUT A SIGNATURE.  So...did they get it prior and just wait to go and retrieve the car at the last minute.  Just buying time????

GM: Was is you that posted a text message from Casey to Cindy on 7/15 stating something like Cindy needed to call her right away for something important?

NO, it wasn't me, but I think it was posted recently, as I rememeber reading it.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1225 on: February 16, 2009, 12:46:21 AM »

Wendi...I tried to email you back and my computer froze up....Please call me right now.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: February 16, 2009, 12:47:35 AM »

Wendi (dede)

yes! please!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: February 16, 2009, 12:50:45 AM »

Wendi (dede)

I'll go now.yes! please!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1228 on: February 16, 2009, 12:56:34 AM »

WENDI PLEASE CALL ME YOU HAVE MY NUMBER

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: February 16, 2009, 12:58:59 AM »

NO, it wasn't me, but I think it was posted recently, as I rememeber reading it.

Thanks. I still have a gut feeling that there is something important here that we don't understand. I know that's of little/no help, but while these are not the brightest of folks, I don't think they are stupid. Something is up and we don't have the info. JMO

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: February 16, 2009, 01:31:08 AM »

Thanks. I still have a gut feeling that there is something important here that we don't understand. I know that's of little/no help, but while these are not the brightest of folks, I don't think they are stupid. Something is up and we don't have the info. JMO

It wasnt me that made that recent post but I know in the discovery there is a message from Cindy to Casey on 7/15 in the afternoon that said to call her "MAJOR PROB"

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1231 on: February 16, 2009, 02:06:07 AM »

WHORALDO AT LARGE - TONIGHT'S EPISODE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgUXgdadgo     1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmT1049_h0     2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2inXOvXpN_4      3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qElybv7r8        4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsIJfirnj1Q           5

ALL  I can say is innocent people dont need lawyers at their side 24/7 & the defense atty that guested tonight denoting that all the parties in Haleigh's case are NOT lawyered up & cooperating (in other words much like John Walsh, Mark Lunsford, etc etc - the exact opposite of the Anthonys) BOO YAH!  Sleep tight, cyas tomorrow!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: February 16, 2009, 06:03:03 AM »

Not sure if anyone else came across this but I found this article about KFN and o boi watch the video!
http://www.wpbf.com/news/18019447/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1233 on: February 16, 2009, 06:28:21 AM »

Found the website KFN put up about Haleigh - this is what something looks like when you didnt get the family's permission first - you'd think that Milstead would have reevaluated using that badge after all the trouble he got in for impersonating a police officer?   What does a LE badge have to do with a charity anyways.   Wonder who this "barbie...." email is?
http://bringhaleighhome.com/

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: February 16, 2009, 06:44:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  YOU rock!  What you did for Wendy last night is truly awesome.  Here's coffee and hot chocolate \_/? and some s'more poptarts [:::] for everyone.  Have a great day....... I'm proud to be a monkey! 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1235 on: February 16, 2009, 07:26:38 AM »

Lots of good questions here!

I find it strange the GA reported the gas can missing but did not report the theft from Grandma or that Caylee was not around, or that someone was in the pool area.

As for the registered letter, I believe that CinCin said that GA had to go to the post office to get it. The post office leaves a little sticky note for you to let you know that you know that have a letter. I have a feeling that they were not surprised by a letter as with the financial problems they had this was probably not the first letter they got.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: February 16, 2009, 07:36:40 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: February 16, 2009, 07:42:03 AM »

WHORALDO AT LARGE - TONIGHT'S EPISODE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgUXgdadgo     1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZmT1049_h0     2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2inXOvXpN_4      3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4qElybv7r8        4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsIJfirnj1Q           5

ALL  I can say is innocent people dont need lawyers at their side 24/7 & the defense atty that guested tonight denoting that all the parties in Haleigh's case are NOT lawyered up & cooperating (in other words much like John Walsh, Mark Lunsford, etc etc - the exact opposite of the Anthonys) BOO YAH!  Sleep tight, cyas tomorrow!

Thanks for posting this Cap.  Hubby reset my DVR and I missed it.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1238 on: February 16, 2009, 07:43:36 AM »

Lots of good questions here!

I find it strange the GA reported the gas can missing but did not report the theft from Grandma or that Caylee was not around, or that someone was in the pool area.

As for the registered letter, I believe that CinCin said that GA had to go to the post office to get it. The post office leaves a little sticky note for you to let you know that you know that have a letter. I have a feeling that they were not surprised by a letter as with the financial problems they had this was probably not the first letter they got.

Good morning Monkeys:
As far a the tow letter goes-my house is set up a lot like the ants. Almost everyone comes through the garage door. The "front" door is on the side of the house and is very seldom used. So I can see them not finding a note there. I hope this info helps.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1239 on: February 16, 2009, 08:20:33 AM »

Is SeaSearcher here today? I miss the coffee!  Anyone know what happened?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.