May 01, 2024, 06:40:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #14  (Read 433752 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: September 03, 2008, 07:02:42 PM »

This is from another board:

Also, IIRC they said that LE has cordoned off the area.
The dogs that hit were body hunters dogs, but LE went in, and now have the area cordoned off....
NOT the body hunter's people, but LE.

I also read that the reporter from Channel 9, said that she could smell it.

This could be it.  Channel 9 should have report soon.

Wow.  I wonder.....  
does channel 9 have a web site?

I think this is it but nothing on the website yet:

http://www.wftv.com/index.html
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: September 03, 2008, 07:02:52 PM »

The dogs that hit were body hunters dogs, but LE went in, and now have the area cordoned off....

This could be it.  Channel 9 should have report soon.

Wow.  I wonder.....  
does channel 9 have a web site?

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #542 on: September 03, 2008, 07:02:53 PM »

where did you read this please??

WS Board - Orlando user watching Channel 9 News.  I keep checking websites and they haven't been updated.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 03, 2008, 07:03:05 PM »

Ok so I have been in and out all day, we have the remnents of the hurricane here.  All I can do is stare at trash bins. Last week I stared at backpacks.  Tomorrow at 5:30 am I am leaving to Breckingride, Co.  Destiny has my phone no. - maybe she will call me if anything happens.  So if I dont get to post again, I wll pray they find the  baby and that you all will be safe and if something happens and God calls me home, Ill meet you all at the gate!!!

Have fun, stay safe and look out for the bears!

And lightening!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #544 on: September 03, 2008, 07:03:33 PM »

Ok thanks.  Would the uh..remains still smell? Thought it would be bones by now.
A forensic expert on NG said the other night that a body will decompose more slowly underground because there is no air hitting it

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: September 03, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »

Sorry - I am a medical transcriptionist by trade and was trying to type as they were talking.  Anyway announcer said three sources told him there was "large amounts of chloroform" in the car.  Same source said that information about websites were taken from the hard drive on her computer seized during the search warrant.  They also spoke to a chemist who told them "chloroform was very hard to come by" (unless of course your mother is a nurse (my addition) !!

I wonder what the dates were when she searched for chloroform.

Do we know for sure it was Chloroform or is it just speculation from somewhere?  Where did the Chloroform idea come from?  It is a gas that I would think, dissipates very quickly and would not hang around in a trunk.  Chloroform is not an anesthetic that is used widely anymore.  We use more short acting and more controllable medications to sedate someone.  Was this thought from reputable site?

I will throw in this thought....Chloroform causes miscarriages.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #546 on: September 03, 2008, 07:04:10 PM »

Ok thanks.  Would the uh..remains still smell? Thought it would be bones by now.

I think it would take a bit more time before it would be just bones.  It also would depend on the elements surrounding that "dump site", the condition in which the body was "dumped" ie: if she was wrapped in plastic, blanket, or trash bag.  So many factors... but not unless an animal had gotten to her I do not think it would be just bones.  I get sick to my stomach just writing that.

FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #547 on: September 03, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »

A forensic expert on NG said the other night that a body will decompose more slowly underground because there is no air hitting it

Also, thinking with the storms and this terrific heat and humidity... maybe
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #548 on: September 03, 2008, 07:06:27 PM »

He's a Yorkie Poo, DW. 

O/T

flossy ... that little guy is sooo cute.

Youngest son and DIL were recently given a little puppy that looks very similar to your Yorkie Poo.  Both are teachers and ... yesterday ... first day of school ... implied that TINY was alone all day.  This little cutie managed to escape under a babygate that had been installed at the laundry room doorway and ... you guess it ... TINY did her thing in three spots on their beautiful living room carpet and ... maybe in areas they have yet to discover.  I do believe the babygate has been taken out and ... the door closed today.

The next thing ... hubby and I are going to be asked to "doggy sit".  I just know it is coming.

Janet

We're still using the baby gate and I JUST said to my daughter (about an hour ago) that he almost jumped OVER that thing!!  We're gonna be up the creek!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: September 03, 2008, 07:07:43 PM »

some one put a dead dog in a plastic bag by the creek near my house last year, every time i drive by it, i can still smell it...
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #550 on: September 03, 2008, 07:08:24 PM »

Thanks, ya'll.  Pretty sick feeling asking the question. What do ya'll think they found in the park then? TIA

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: September 03, 2008, 07:09:08 PM »

Sorry - I am a medical transcriptionist by trade and was trying to type as they were talking.  Anyway announcer said three sources told him there was "large amounts of chloroform" in the car.  Same source said that information about websites were taken from the hard drive on her computer seized during the search warrant.  They also spoke to a chemist who told them "chloroform was very hard to come by" (unless of course your mother is a nurse (my addition) !!

I wonder what the dates were when she searched for chloroform.

Do we know for sure it was Chloroform or is it just speculation from somewhere?  Where did the Chloroform idea come from?  It is a gas that I would think, dissipates very quickly and would not hang around in a trunk.  Chloroform is not an anesthetic that is used widely anymore.  We use more short acting and more controllable medications to sedate someone.  Was this thought from reputable site?

I will throw in this thought....Chloroform causes miscarriages.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-jail-090308,0,7110266.story

Chloroform found in Casey Anthony's trunk

Sarah Lundy, Amy L. Edwards, Bianca Prieto and Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writers

6:01 PM EDT, September 3, 2008

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Anthony's meet with local high profile lawyer
6:00p.m.

Cindy and George Anthony met with high profile lawyer Mark NeJame this afternoon.

NeJame wouldn't go into detail about what was discussed at the meeting, which he said lasted a few hours.

He said the family is frustrated that the public and the media have lost focus of the search for Caylee. Their life has become so public that even their meeting with him was leaked to media, he said.

The Anthonys wanted to better understand the legal process and the media to figure out what's happening, NeJame said.

The couple did not retain NeJame as their attorney but he said he would make himself available.

Chloroform found in Casey Anthony's trunk
5:31 p.m. Preliminary results from the FBI lab show that chloroform - a type of chemical capable of putting someone to sleep - was found in the back of Casey Anthony's car, a source said.

Its role in the Caylee's disappearance is not clear. However, there is evidence showing that Casey Anthony may have been researching the chemical on the internet, sources said.

Chloroform has been depicted in movies and television shows when a person uses a rag soaked in the liquid to cover the mouth and nose of another, making them lose consciousness.

A person can die if too much of the chemical is inhaled.

According to numerous Web sites, chloroform can form when chlorine comes in contact with skin, sweat or urine.

Casey Anthony will appear in court for new charges
4:40 p.m.

Casey Anthony's scheduled visit with her parents tomorrow morning was canceled because she will be in court, according to the Orange County Jail. Anthony will have her initial appearance at 8:30 a.m. from the jail on the new fraud charges filed today. Her brother, Lee Anthony, is still expected to visit her on Saturday.

Beary pleads for more volunteers to join the search
4:25 p.m. Sheriff Kevin Beary this afternoon pleaded with the public to join in the search for Caylee Marie.

"I am asking for people to get interested," he said. "Come out and help."

The sheriff's office arrived at the EquuSearch command post near OIA this afternoon to speak to the media and announce that his office is giving a $5,000 check to the search group. Beary called EquuSearch a reputable organization and said he was grateful for the help to find the missing toddler.

"We need to try to find some closure on this case," he said. "That's why Equusearch is here."

The search effort will soon be aided by a drone - a machine that looks like a miniature airplane that will fly over an area to take photos and can detect differences in the topography that may not be noticable to the human eye, said Mandy Albritton of EquuSearch.

"Regardless whether she's alive or passed away, we need to find Caylee," Beary said.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 03, 2008, 07:09:14 PM »

some one put a dead dog in a plastic bag by the creek near my house last year, every time i drive by it, i can still smell it...

A kitten died in my garage a few years ago during the summer.  It took us a couple of days to find it and I still couldn't park in there for a week. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »

Thats ick too.  I hope that they find enough evidence to give Caylee her justice and to be able to throw the book at Casey so that she never sees daylight again.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »

I had a real bad situation last mothers day the guy I was dateing died while we were asleep I thought he was just sleeping late that day but finally called 911 he was only gone about 10 or 11 hours when they got there and my trailer smelt totally different.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
donnakaren
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »

This is my 1st post since registering. I've been lurking for about a week.
 I just want to say Thank You All for this forum. You're all wonderful. 

This is the Best forum, ever!!

Again, Thank you and May God Bless you all.

Karen

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
- Frank Outlaw
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

WHY would Padillo even consider getting Casey out on bail again???  Did I understand that part correctly?  Surely we'll find out from Dana's show tonight.

Cholorform....unexpected....but nothing that would stun the world as Padillo suggested.
(I still think that will have to do with DNA and Caylee and the father - ? George?)

Cholorform - could it be connected with Casey's friends at Sawgrass Apts.?

Maybe a cholorform bottle or item with fingerprints, DNA, etc. was found in dumpster.

Where's George???   Why wasn't George included in being told about evidence last Wednesday??

Can cholorform be detected in the hair?  Maybe Casey's been using it on Caylee for a long time....you know...as a babysitter.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #557 on: September 03, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »

Thanks, ya'll.  Pretty sick feeling asking the question. What do ya'll think they found in the park then? TIA

its hard to say...what ever it is smells, and the le is cornering it off...dont know if its caylee, but its something....i mean, if you go around with a cadaver dog for days on end, youre bound to find a body or two....
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 03, 2008, 07:13:04 PM »

Look what I found!

How to make chloroform

Things You’ll Need:

* Hypochlorite (chlorine bleach, like Clorox)
    * Alcohol (preferably 180+ proof grain alchohol/Ethanol, but isopropyl alcohol or acetone can be substituted so long as it is pure).
    * Glass beaker (or similar device, so long as it is glass and open)

Step1
Add equal amounts alcohol and Hypochlorite to the beaker.
Step2
Heat the mixture on low heat for several minutes. **Do not bring to boil.**
Step3
Carefully smell the mixture. If it has a sweet, slightly fruity smell then it's done. Keep it in an air tight container and away from florescent lights until you use it.

Chloroform was used as an anesthetic during the nineteenth century. It was discovered by Samuel Guthrie through use of the Haloform Reaction in 1831. It was widely used during surgery throughout Europe until the nineteenth century, but was abandoned in favor of Ether. This due to Chloroform's relatively higher toxicity. Its use as a recreational drug was common during the Victorian Age when it was a much cheaper, and stronger, high then alcohol. Its primary household use today is as a powerful solvent and cleaner. It can also be used as fuel for some alcohol stoves and burners. Chloroform is easy to make, but can be dangerous. It should never be drunk, it is a solvent and will kill you if ingested, and it is highly recommended that you don't "huff" it, or apply it to your skin in large doses; chloroform is a proven carcinogen (it causes cancer). Chloroform is a fun chemical to make, and necessary for the production of many other chemicals.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2251200_make-chloroform.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: September 03, 2008, 07:13:10 PM »

This is my 1st post since registering. I've been lurking for about a week.
 I just want to say Thank You All for this forum. You're all wonderful. 

This is the Best forum, ever!!

Again, Thank you and May God Bless you all.

Karen

Welcome DK!  I hope that you continue to post! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.