May 13, 2024, 12:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #827 12/9/09 - 1/28/10  (Read 599367 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1240 on: January 07, 2010, 09:47:41 PM »

Seems Kalpoes are being called for deposition:

12/31/2009 Motion to Compel (PLTFS TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION IN CALIFORNIA SET: 1-29-10)
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

12/09/2009 Objection Document (TO PLTF. SATISH KALPOE'S NOTICE OF RULING ON MOTIONS TO COMPEL, ETC. )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Yes, they were supposed to give depositions back in June.  They were having difficulties getting a visa from Suriname?  Anyway, their attorneys said ok to do the depositions in Chicago on November 2nd (or something).  They renigged on that and then asked if the defense team could take the depos in Aruba.  Defense team says no.

It is an 84 page PDF, trying to decide on the best way to do this 

Linked below is the entire 84 page PDF regarding the Motion to Compel the K2's for Depositions

Thanks Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1241 on: January 07, 2010, 10:20:36 PM »

Thanks Klaas. Seems they want to hold Dr. Phil responsible for every thing Beth said on Greta, Rita, Nancy the tv and radio in Alabama,etc, etc, etc. You would think they would know that Beth is her own woman and will tell it like it is. She sure doesn't need Dr. Phil to tell her what to say.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: January 08, 2010, 12:10:58 AM »

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/januari/08-01-10/P02.pdf

Curacao

Google translation:

Atacho underlines importance FOL-based

From one of our reporters

Willemstad - State President Pedro Atacho has been concerned the discussion is operative "or whether or not one good thing is that a FOL-based in Curacao is ".

That discussion, according it mainly conducted by opposition parties.

Atacho: "I think it is around this important issue be given the correct facts.  We as a neutral Antilles country and both have friendly as commercial ties with all countries. "

Atacho indicates that he 2000 along with Dudley Lucia and Don Martina in the Second Room in a public meeting "A strong plea for establishment "of the FOL-base Netherlands maintained. He were then only the SP and GroenLinks against the establishment, but were also all political parties in the Netherlands for the establishment of the base.

"The base was made on request of the Dutch Antilles. It is not by Netherlands America or imposed, but based on our specific wish. Reason for the arrival of was the basic fighting trafficking in drugs. Addition The establishment also had economic benefits. But the main was trading drugs from South America by to go and therefore the number of families on Curaçao reduce the victim of drug use, "said Atacho. That adds: ,, That should the U.S. base. "He further explains that U.S. basic information provides to the Coast Guard. The flights also deliver results, Atacho said. ,, Recent figures shows that the drug increasingly made through the Caribbean and more through Central America. Atacho stresses' we have careful discussion of the the FOL-based there can lead there is also immediately called the coastguard to punches. That would be very bad ". Less control of drug trafficking plays the drug dealers He is in the card further favor of the political debate now account the influence of America and the relationship between America and Venezuela an eye to keep. ,, Rita Verdonk wants Netherlands now suddenly action, but I will not take seriously.  It shows its policy on Antillean youth for years to are based on incorrect numbers. "More seriously he takes the fact that America and Venezuela threatens to cross swords on military. "But at commercial area are still still best friends. Oil exports from Venezuela to America remains very high. "Local opposition parties must he does not let them drag in the hostile statements who are given the violation of airspace.

"It makes sense that everything to take a grain of salt. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: January 08, 2010, 12:25:18 AM »

http://www.antilliaansdagblad.com/images/stories/adnews/2010/januari/08-01-10/P03.pdf

Google translation:

Pilot Mansell buried today

From one of our reporters

Willemstad - De died Divi Divi Air pilot, Robert Mansell, is this afternoon at half two buried in his former Solihul residence in England.

Minister Maurice Adriaens (Traffic and Transport) yesterday a condolence letter Mansell sent to the family.  Adriaens has been his deepest condolence letter shown sympathy and hopes that Mansell a decent farewell and peace should be given rest. Family, friends and friends can say goodbye of Mansell in the church Knowle Parish Church, Saint Lawrence House in place Solihul. In his letter to the father of Mansell writes that the Minister nine people still alive

"Thanks to the courageous efforts your son. " "By virtue of his selfless sacrifice, Robert leaves behind a heroic legacy that shall forever remain in the hearts and minds of those he lives saved, as well as the people of the Netherlands Antilles', says Adriaens.

The minister adds that he recent months All effort has made to the Divi Divi Air unit of that plane off the coast of Bonaire in the sea ended, to get above water. This enabled the deceased pilot finally to his family flown in England to serve his final resting place found.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1244 on: January 08, 2010, 12:37:09 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67126.php

Warm welcome for missionary ship
January 7, 2010, 13:22 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - Dozens of interested welcoming last night in the port of Oranjestad over 400 international crew of the missionary ship Logos Hope. Among the welcome committee members of Christian organizations and Oansa Awana Club. Randolf Croes (37) of Oansa let them know that the purpose of organizing the ship, the message of Jesus Christ to spread wholeheartedly supports. Oansa is part of an international organization in the social, cultural, sporting and spiritual works with young people from four to twenty years old.

See also 'Logos Hope can not sell books'

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_67122.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Logos Hope can not sell books
January 7, 2010, 13:19 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Christian missionary ship Logos Hope is now officially open to the public. Yesterday afternoon about half past five the ship enter the harbor in Oranjestad. A reception committee of Christian organizations, interested parties and a drum group welcomed the crew with 400 music, songs, balloons and banners. The crew were excited from the top deck waving to the crowd.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Steven petulant (29) of the international preparatory team looks proudly watched "his ship" the inland port of Oranjestad. Petulant came eight weeks ago along with three others to Aruba to prepare for the arrival of Logos Hope. The team arranged publicity, sponsorship and licensing and prepared for activities on the ship and ashore.

Book Ban
One of the main vessel operations, sales of religious books and articles, is not allowed. The Government of Aruba gave the necessary authorization, not off. Some bookstores have protested against the sale of books on board the ship. The extensive book collection of over 7500 books on the ship would be on sale at special prices offered to provide 'unfair competition' for the local bookstores.

The Minister of Economic Affairs, Social Affairs and Culture Michelle Winklaar (ASF) said that "it is unfair to ship products to sell without settlement and without paying taxes. Negotiations for the sale through a local company to pass, came to nothing. The predecessor of this ship, the Logos II in 2005 did the Aruban port. When was the sale of books and other products are allowed. Petulant regrets that it should not, but indicates that the response of the minister it is respected. He stressed that the ship is more than just books. "Crew members of the ship and go ashore on the island broadcast. They will visit the prison and the hospital. They also distribute food to homeless people. "

Benefit
At Logos Hope are various activities organized for youth and adults. As a crew encounters, adventures on board (for children), seminars, events and of course prayer. One of the bigger events is an AIDS / HIV benefit concert on Friday, January 15. Martin Brand, a 29-year-old Christian singer from The Netherlands, especially for this concert went on board. The concert takes place on board and is seven hours to nine hours at night. Admission is five florin.

The ship will remain until January 17 in the port of Oranjestad and is open daily. Opening hours are Tuesday through Saturday for ten hours in the morning to nine hours at night. On Sunday and Monday the ship was open for two hours in the afternoon until nine hours at night. Visitors are welcome to attend an activity, a tour or a cup of coffee at the Cafe International. More information about the ship on www.logoshope.org.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: January 08, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=913:parti-di-curpa-di-jossy-herrera-a-wordo-encontra-na-sabana-liber-awe-tardi&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

video and photos also at the link above

Interpretation/comment of the above by Luvslalom at RU:

Jose Herera had been missing since July 31st/09. He was a musician and song writer apparently but had been hospitalized for depression. At some point he left the hospital and wasn't seen again. In that heat decomposition would have been rapid. Articles state a skull was found, other body parts, and parts of a belt and jean material.

Anything could have happened to him, he could even have gotten into problems with a choller and been murdered...who's to say. Yet there on the spot his sister ID'd him...his skull, and jean material? Whomever carried the skull out and contaminated the scene didn't do anything the others didn't do. According to the video the area wasn't taped off and people were walking all over the scene and then packed out the body parts in paper bags??? That's it? That's how they handle a deceased by unknown means? Shocked No coroner?? No labs testing?

I sure as hell couldn't ID my brother once all the flesh was off him!! Shocked
Being in papiamento and different papers saying different things, it's difficult to understand, but something is missing from the picture!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: January 08, 2010, 01:54:12 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

That's what it's all about Aruba,

We won't give up!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: January 08, 2010, 07:05:12 AM »

Seems Kalpoes are being called for deposition:

12/31/2009 Motion to Compel (PLTFS TO APPEAR FOR DEPOSITION IN CALIFORNIA SET: 1-29-10)

12/09/2009 Objection Document (TO PLTF. SATISH KALPOE'S NOTICE OF RULING ON MOTIONS TO COMPEL, ETC. )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Yes, they were supposed to give depositions back in June.  They were having difficulties getting a visa from Suriname?  Anyway, their attorneys said ok to do the depositions in Chicago on November 2nd (or something).  They renigged on that and then asked if the defense team could take the depos in Aruba.  Defense team says no.

It is an 84 page PDF, trying to decide on the best way to do this 

Linked below is the entire 84 page PDF regarding the Motion to Compel the K2's for Depositions

Thanks Klaas.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: January 08, 2010, 07:11:46 AM »

Might be interesting to know the reasons for denial of visa for K2.  Criminal? Drug? background?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: January 08, 2010, 08:22:02 AM »

Might be interesting to know the reasons for denial of visa for K2.  Criminal? Drug? background?

I'm curious about that also Buckeye.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: January 08, 2010, 09:25:55 AM »

I would bet this is how they "bow out". They will claim from now on that their suit was valid -- they "just could not get to the US to present their case". 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1251 on: January 08, 2010, 09:42:33 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: January 08, 2010, 10:19:04 AM »

Murderers
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: January 08, 2010, 11:00:49 AM »

Murderers
I say "let them come"!!!! Our FBI can meet them at their plane!  Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: January 08, 2010, 11:28:31 AM »

Murderers

Satish will crap his pants and say I'm still a minor I haven't graduated high school yet  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: January 08, 2010, 11:30:00 AM »

FBI will say Deepak why you lie to momma.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1256 on: January 08, 2010, 12:03:04 PM »

Murderers

Satish will crap his pants and say I'm still a minor I haven't graduated high school yet  Monkey Devil!

Perhaps Satish should apply for a "US Physician Shortage" Visa...........    I hear Momma bought him a stethascope to play with for Christmas!   

Hey! Are you all getting ready for Valentine's Day? Magnolia's all ready!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Valentine%20Avatar/Magnolia1.gif
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1257 on: January 08, 2010, 02:08:35 PM »

I would bet this is how they "bow out". They will claim from now on that their suit was valid -- they "just could not get to the US to present their case". 

On the bottom of pg 44 in Klaas' pdf K's attorney is stating that the problem is with OUR State Dept! 

"I can only say, Your Honor, on our clients ability to leave Aruba.  That's all dependant on the US State Department's ability to give them permission to leave the Country."

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: January 08, 2010, 02:18:09 PM »

And then it does later state that Suriname has denied their Visa requests twice.

So I wonder what the real reason is?

And I'm VERY curious about the implication of their own attorney's words about our State Dept's granting them permission to leave the country....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: January 08, 2010, 03:00:37 PM »

And then it does later state that Suriname has denied their Visa requests twice.

So I wonder what the real reason is?

And I'm VERY curious about the implication of their own attorney's words about our State Dept's granting them permission to leave the country....

"Your Honor, our clients cannot come to the USA because they are known drug dealers, rapists, and murderers." 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.