May 17, 2024, 09:58:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 321407 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: January 19, 2008, 06:38:48 AM »

Hey Refugees   - if you are reading since your site is down I have a message for you

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: January 19, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »

Anna - is this unusual for the Birmingham area?  Please stay safe and inside!

Yes, I don't think B'ham has even had snow in maybe five years?  Can't remember.  But think this is a lot for this area all across Alabama.  For sure we can't drive in it, at least not well.

I'm fine, not going anywhere but if I did, I am sure Robots would show up for rescue, lol.

yes, i would  Cool
with bells on

wait a minute, i already have bells on  Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: January 19, 2008, 07:25:57 AM »

you know when the idiots say "joran was the last known person to be with Natalee"

they are probably technically correct

what they are really saying is "Joran left her in distress and PAULUS came cleaned up the situation"

exit joran
enter paulus

anita knows the truth  Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: January 19, 2008, 07:28:10 AM »

Hey Refugees   - if you are reading since your site is down I have a message for you

Way to go Klaas:))))))))))))))

Oh yea, Refugees, please enter our sanitizing area prior to entering Scared Monkeys. You are welcome as guests but we don't want to catch any bugs or viruses from Charlierat or crabs from Heli, Glenda, or Siddalee. But don't bother to apply as we don't want no trash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows, you might even learn a little class and all about justice!!!!!!!!!!!

But tell that oriental fo**er, x?????????c????????? We are out of industrial disinfectant so it will just have to wait out on the street for you. It will feel at home over there by the sewer.

Red should consider selling some advertising to some soap and deodorant companies while they are guests at our humble abode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Peeeeewwwwwwwww!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: January 19, 2008, 07:36:42 AM »

I would say yes, and that this is all part of her documentary.  

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/

It's definetly her. She was shaking her ugly head on camera when they said Julia needs the Van Der Sloots at the end of the video. I guess Julia won't be involved in her documentary  Rolling Eyes If I was you Julia,I would tell all you know and Flee Aruba before you are the first Arubacide of 2008. You have been outed and your time in Aruba is just about over.

Now is that a "Street Hoe", a "Crack Hoe" or is she Cherokee's bastard granddaughter "Wannbehighclasshoe" I've never seen a platinum blond Native American before. What is her problem? She certainly doesn't celebrate her heritage, and she certainly doesn't bring them any respect. No wonder she is in Aruba, her people obviously disowned her.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: January 19, 2008, 08:29:21 AM »

According to Renfro, the faux mediums are saying that the
people who hid Natalee away are Julia Renfro, Boeti, Pitbull
and Lorenzo. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: January 19, 2008, 08:38:45 AM »

Ahh shoulda known the other evil lying SOB would be at this press conference arranged by the Minister of Tourism and the Minsiter of Injustice..Please someone put them in there place!

Rene'e Gielen? Wink

Briezen and ATA/AHATA need to realize they are playing with fire when they promote these outlandish and libelous stories. All it would take is for one media like Fox to get ahold of it and it will spreasd like wildlfire among other media. The island will get trashed like they did with the other stories  (like the Medjet and FBI debacle) and even less people go there.

Wouldn't it have been easier for them if they had fallen on their sword and said to the US customers they made some mistakes and have corrected them. We know they were intentional "mistakes" but the average Jane and Joe don't. IT WOULD HAVE MADE FOR A MUCH EASIER TRANSITION TO NORMALCY FOR THEM if they would have done this a long time ago.

Instead they choose to bed down with crackpots like Gielen and these two nasty, grungy looking psychics who don't look like they've had a bath in weeks and spread nastiness about the victim and her family. Who is giving these assholes advice? They are on a slippery slope to hell for their island. All it's going to take is one bad incident for the US people to just collectively tell them to shove it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: January 19, 2008, 08:40:13 AM »

and Lorenzo. 
Only in Bizzarro World. Next thing you know Renfro will be exposing Aruba and trying earnestly to becoming a Monkey! This is deliciously sporting --- the whole island has started turning on and blaming each other!!!!! 

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: January 19, 2008, 08:43:07 AM »

There was an article posted yesterday evening at Aruba Tradewinds Times about hotel room rates in 2007 on Aruba. The article is kind of lengthy but, in case anyone cares, the short version is that rooms averaged a little over $200 a night in 2007. If anyone wants to read the whole thing, you can go to it here:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=53772

There is a different in rooms rented versus occupied rooms. While the rooms rented posted healthy occupancy rates and higher prices, that reflects the increased cocaine business and the need for an expanded laundry service. Occupied rooms were severely depressed in numbers as validated by the deserted beaches. I would like to see their restaurant receipts, from establishments separate from the hotels, beach rentals, cab fares, rental cars, etc.

I noticed that Aruba was removed from the US list of "bad countries due to their drug involvement" not because they cleaned up their act, but because they started focusing on shipping cocaine to Europe instead of the US. This happened in 1999. Bush should revisit this as ethically it seems a little ethically challenged.

Why does the US engage in a drug war stateside, creating a law enforcement and prison industry due to what one ingests, and then simply ignore the industry of transporting huge amounts all around the world? Either fight it or not. If drugs are going to be illegal in the US, then we should actually prevent them from entering our country.We should stop playing games with the manufacturers in South America and Holland,Holland being the worlds largest manufacturer of XTC, and the financial and transportation hubs like Aruba. If we allow the drugs to enter, they are addictive and alluring, and our citizens are going to get in trouble with them. Is this a war we can win or is it a war we have any intention of winning? Fighting it as we have has cost a lot of US citizens there liberty and their lives and created a segment of citizens whose livelihoods and retirements depend on us maintaining the status quo.

Afghanistan, and others, all of whom I don't know and the list is too long to type if I did.

I would still like to have explained to me how a public servant from modest beginnings, who has accomplished nothing with his life, Rudy Croes, is now developing a $65,000,000 housing project in Aruba. And for the innocent Arubans, show us your true colors and sense of decency. He was caught with 3 sex slaves. In case you don't understand, that means he captured 3 women and was holding them against their will and raping them. He owns whore houses. If the majority of Arubans are innocent, then that must not offend their sense of decency, as he was elected by a majority of Arubans.

It must suck to be born a female in Aruba.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: January 19, 2008, 08:46:44 AM »

and Lorenzo. 

What comes around goes around. Renfro is being paid back in kind for all the rumors she has floated over the last 31 months.

Renfro is being sent a message from above.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: January 19, 2008, 08:49:19 AM »

There was an article posted yesterday evening at Aruba Tradewinds Times about hotel room rates in 2007 on Aruba. The article is kind of lengthy but, in case anyone cares, the short version is that rooms averaged a little over $200 a night in 2007. If anyone wants to read the whole thing, you can go to it here:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=53772

There is a different in rooms rented versus occupied rooms. While the rooms rented posted healthy occupancy rates and higher prices, that reflects the increased cocaine business and the need for an expanded laundry service. Occupied rooms were severely depressed in numbers as validated by the deserted beaches. I would like to see their restaurant receipts, from establishments separate from the hotels, beach rentals, cab fares, rental cars, etc.

I noticed that Aruba was removed from the US list of "bad countries due to their drug involvement" not because they cleaned up their act, but because they started focusing on shipping cocaine to Europe instead of the US. This happened in 1999. Bush should revisit this as ethically it seems a little ethically challenged.

Why does the US engage in a drug war stateside, creating a law enforcement and prison industry due to what one ingests, and then simply ignore the industry of transporting huge amounts all around the world? Either fight it or not. If drugs are going to be illegal in the US, then we should actually prevent them from entering our country.We should stop playing games with the manufacturers in South America and Holland,Holland being the worlds largest manufacturer of XTC, and the financial and transportation hubs like Aruba. If we allow the drugs to enter, they are addictive and alluring, and our citizens are going to get in trouble with them. Is this a war we can win or is it a war we have any intention of winning? Fighting it as we have has cost a lot of US citizens there liberty and their lives and created a segment of citizens whose livelihoods and retirements depend on us maintaining the status quo.

Afghanistan, and others, all of whom I don't know and the list is too long to type if I did.

I would still like to have explained to me how a public servant from modest beginnings, who has accomplished nothing with his life, Rudy Croes, is now developing a $65,000,000 housing project in Aruba. And for the innocent Arubans, show us your true colors and sense of decency. He was caught with 3 sex slaves. In case you don't understand, that means he captured 3 women and was holding them against their will and raping them. He owns whore houses. If the majority of Arubans are innocent, then that must not offend their sense of decency, as he was elected by a majority of Arubans.

It must suck to be born a female in Aruba.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: January 19, 2008, 08:50:00 AM »

you know when the idiots say "joran was the last known person to be with Natalee"

they are probably technically correct

what they are really saying is "Joran left her in distress and PAULUS came cleaned up the situation"

exit joran
enter paulus

anita knows the truth  Mad

I think that is a contradictory statement, Paulus and cleaned in the same sentence unless he is the recipient. Dirt can't clean.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: January 19, 2008, 08:51:51 AM »

Is Birmingham covered in white this morning?
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: January 19, 2008, 09:02:51 AM »

What is delicious is that the Persistence's search is going to be a featured episode on Dateline, and RU has shown their ass to the crew and owner during the entire search. Aruba, you better add another $5,000,000 to your advertising budget.

Also, I notice where Ellen Degeneres is now the number 1 rated talk show. Beth needs to hurry up, get some rest, and consider how to appear on it next:Smile))))

What I really would like to see is beth on Saturday Night Live. Can you imagine the satire that can be produced at Aruba and Joran's expense. She should have been a guest during the writer's strike as the material is so rich they would not have needed writers. Joran as Eddie. Banana Republic Gone Wild!! Reenactments alone would be hillarius, excepting for the fact that there is a real victim, actually victims. But there is humor to be found sometimes even in tragic events, and I think the satirical comedy would spread the message to a new audience. BOYCOTT ARUBA and ARUBA SUCKS.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: January 19, 2008, 09:18:55 AM »

Hi PE-

All we have is rain thusfar here but I haven't turned on the weather channel yet, I actually slept until 7 this morning which is rare but blessed to do.

You know someone sent me an email with all this latest on RU and I have to  to see Renho get implicated like this. PE you mention the activities that Rudy Croes owns, well that is also the rumors around Renho since we're discussing it all finally. It's that all of these 'playas' are attached again via rumor but rumor coming FROM native arubans, that they are all operating these parasitical businesses on the backs of those less fortunate in terms of education and opportunity.

If you think about it, why would Renho ever want to attach herself on MSM to this bunch as the biggest of loyalists? Only dollars and greed for dollars does that, remember it's been two years of this and she's never faltered in her kissing of butt of everyone from Anita to the Aruban dirty officials.

Oh and the email also had text from Charlierat's continued attacks on you PE, Klaas, Red, lord he even refers to me? I mean really Rat-man, GET OVER IT. I could not care less what you think of me or anything related to me. As for going to use some clorox as you wrote, honestly when I first saw your photo posted these were my thoughts:

-- you look "Dirty" in that your hair looks scraggly and your glasses are clearly 70's and maybe you think that deadhead look is in, but for an attorney? t-shirts with writing on them, your badge of how liberal you are? Get out  Laughing take a good bath and comb down that bushy hair. Then give something back to your community, you know the one you live in, not the Aruba you didn't visit for over 20 years?

-- When you showed up at the book signing hoping to met <aka harrass> Beth and she smiled? Just know she's smarter than you are, you do that math  Laughing

RU sits on their behinds all day resenting others at SM, it's like a disease and Rat man and Siddalee must be bonded at the hip. Heli is the most pompous wannabe of them all too, can you imagine what it's like to go home to those people????  Shocked Shocked Nothing like living with a magpie who never has an original thought but only can take potshots at the thoughts of others?

No wonder they are angry, how depressing to be them !!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: January 19, 2008, 09:26:30 AM »

Hi PE-

All we have is rain thusfar here but I haven't turned on the weather channel yet, I actually slept until 7 this morning which is rare but blessed to do.

You know someone sent me an email with all this latest on RU and I have to  to see Renho get implicated like this. PE you mention the activities that Rudy Croes owns, well that is also the rumors around Renho since we're discussing it all finally. It's that all of these 'playas' are attached again via rumor but rumor coming FROM native arubans, that they are all operating these parasitical businesses on the backs of those less fortunate in terms of education and opportunity.

If you think about it, why would Renho ever want to attach herself on MSM to this bunch as the biggest of loyalists? Only dollars and greed for dollars does that, remember it's been two years of this and she's never faltered in her kissing of butt of everyone from Anita to the Aruban dirty officials.

Oh and the email also had text from Charlierat's continued attacks on you PE, Klaas, Red, lord he even refers to me? I mean really Rat-man, GET OVER IT. I could not care less what you think of me or anything related to me. As for going to use some clorox as you wrote, honestly when I first saw your photo posted these were my thoughts:

-- you look "Dirty" in that your hair looks scraggly and your glasses are clearly 70's and maybe you think that deadhead look is in, but for an attorney? t-shirts with writing on them, your badge of how liberal you are? Get out  Laughing take a good bath and comb down that bushy hair. Then give something back to your community, you know the one you live in, not the Aruba you didn't visit for over 20 years?

-- When you showed up at the book signing hoping to met <aka harrass> Beth and she smiled? Just know she's smarter than you are, you do that math  Laughing

RU sits on their behinds all day resenting others at SM, it's like a disease and Rat man and Siddalee must be bonded at the hip. Heli is the most pompous wannabe of them all too, can you imagine what it's like to go home to those people????  Shocked Shocked Nothing like living with a magpie who never has an original thought but only can take potshots at the thoughts of others?

No wonder they are angry, how depressing to be them !!!

Good morning, you woke up on the same side of the bed as I did:Smile)) Don't you feel better now though?!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: January 19, 2008, 09:27:45 AM »

PE - I didn't know the Persistence search would be featured on Dateline, how terrific !!! You mean RU harrassed that captain and crew too.

I guess nothing they do should surprise me but WTH business is it of theirs what a private enterprise like the Persistence does? I certainly would not make such a presumption but then I don't believe the world revolves around me or my opinions, as THEY MUST.  Rolling Eyes

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: January 19, 2008, 09:29:04 AM »

I understand you were successful in a major something you wanted to accomplish, but probably tired from the work it caused, and have been extremely busy at work to boot. Thats not all bad once you recover:Smile)) Now if you could just get rid of that pest as work:)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: January 19, 2008, 09:29:26 AM »

PE it was mighty cold on my side of the bed for I'd been so busy with work this week I wasn't home, I forgot to cut my heat back up 

Yes I do feel better but San is spanking me, she wishes I'd ignore Rat man and she's right, he's not worth the effort.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: January 19, 2008, 09:30:27 AM »

PE - I didn't know the Persistence search would be featured on Dateline, how terrific !!! You mean RU harrassed that captain and crew too.

I guess nothing they do should surprise me but WTH business is it of theirs what a private enterprise like the Persistence does? I certainly would not make such a presumption but then I don't believe the world revolves around me or my opinions, as THEY MUST.  Rolling Eyes

Well, I assume it will be, aren't they, a fim crew, on board the boat filming the search?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.