May 17, 2024, 12:15:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128365 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: March 30, 2007, 11:15:46 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Police: Teens Used Mobile Phone to Film Rape of 12-Year-Old Girl

Friday, March 30, 2007

VIENNA, Austria —

Three teenage boys took turns raping a 12-year-old girl, filmed the assault with a mobile phone camera and showed the video to classmates, Austrian authorities said Friday.

Police said the rape happened after a birthday party in Freistadt in the province of Upper Austria, and that the girl was assaulted after she became intoxicated and fell asleep. It was not immediately clear when the crime occurred.

Investigators detained the three boys, ages 13, 15, and 16, after they showed a clip of the rape to classmates at school and a student who saw it alerted authorities, police said.

The two older suspects would be formally charged in juvenile court with sexual abuse, officials said. They said the youngest could not be held criminally responsible.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262647,00.html

Now where is Sander's phone?

The ALE took it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: March 30, 2007, 11:16:34 AM »

Police: Teens Used Mobile Phone to Film Rape of 12-Year-Old Girl

Friday, March 30, 2007

VIENNA, Austria —

Three teenage boys took turns raping a 12-year-old girl, filmed the assault with a mobile phone camera and showed the video to classmates, Austrian authorities said Friday.

Police said the rape happened after a birthday party in Freistadt in the province of Upper Austria, and that the girl was assaulted after she became intoxicated and fell asleep. It was not immediately clear when the crime occurred.

Investigators detained the three boys, ages 13, 15, and 16, after they showed a clip of the rape to classmates at school and a student who saw it alerted authorities, police said.

The two older suspects would be formally charged in juvenile court with sexual abuse, officials said. They said the youngest could not be held criminally responsible.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262647,00.html

The ALE took it.

or he gave it to someone for safekeeping.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: March 30, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »

CAT.....u look like u have your paws full....lol

I trust the voices in my head......but enjoy having them confirmed for my own sanityand then giving the a-hole tryin to mess with me large order of " up your a$$)   I am going to start taking gun classes.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: March 30, 2007, 11:21:08 AM »

The ALE took it.

or he gave it to someone for safekeeping.[/quote]

It's in that black hole the Arubans call the evidence bin. Evidence goes in and is mysteriously transported to another universe.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: March 30, 2007, 11:26:51 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

The ALE took it.

or he gave it to someone for safekeeping.

It's in that black hole the Arubans call the evidence bin. Evidence goes in and is mysteriously transported to another universe.[/quote]
I wish they would put Joran in that black hole.  No one would miss that waste of life anyway.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: March 30, 2007, 11:27:24 AM »

If you are going to stand up for Natalee at other venues,
here are a few general suggestions:

1) Have a permit and apply early. Richard can advise you on this step.

2) Have one big professionally made sign that draws attention and gives focus. Play it safe with the message.
(such as Justice for Natalee). You can always make your own signs later and add other messages.
Our sign didn't cost a lot and it wasn't too heavy. When you get the permit, ask how large the sign can be.

3) Put Natalee's photo on your sign. The sign maker could not or would not do this--so we just taped on the photo. Many people remembered
Natalee from her picture.

4) Have informational handouts or flyers.

5) Talk to people.

6) Wear Natalee shirts--especially with her image.

7) Make it clear that you are a volunteer.

Cool Give out stickers, buttons, magnets, or something of that nature.
We didn't have a lot of money for that but did manage to give away a few
little things.

These are just suggestions. of course. And if you can send buttons or stickers or help someone going, please do so and get the stuff to them early. We can all help each other and Natalee in some way. Very Happy

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: March 30, 2007, 11:30:22 AM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

It's in that black hole the Arubans call the evidence bin. Evidence goes in and is mysteriously transported to another universe.

I wish they would put Joran in that black hole.  No one would miss that waste of life anyway.

From the way it sounds, San, a bunch on the island would like to transport him and the goonfather as far away from Aruba as possible, including the sweatman's vastly eroded base of judge buddies.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: March 30, 2007, 11:32:48 AM »

And the most important thing is:

Cool OBEY THE LAW.

Smile

Also, when you apply for the permit,
you might want to call it an
 awareness campaign or distribution of
informational/educational leaflets--something of that nature.

Again, Richard is the one to ask about the permit.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: March 30, 2007, 11:32:58 AM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
If you are going to stand up for Natalee at other venues,
here are a few general suggestions:

1) Have a permit and apply early. Richard can advise you on this step.

2) Have one big professionally made sign that draws attention and gives focus. Play it safe with the message.
(such as Justice for Natalee). You can always make your own signs later and add other messages.
Our sign didn't cost a lot and it wasn't too heavy. When you get the permit, ask how large the sign can be.

3) Put Natalee's photo on your sign. The sign maker could not or would not do this--so we just taped on the photo. Many people remembered
Natalee from her picture.

4) Have informational handouts or flyers.

5) Talk to people.

6) Wear Natalee shirts--especially with her image.

7) Make it clear that you are a volunteer.

Cool Give out stickers, buttons, magnets, or something of that nature.
We didn't have a lot of money for that but did manage to give away a few
little things.

These are just suggestions. of course. And if you can send buttons or stickers or help someone going, please do so and get the stuff to them early. We can all help each other and Natalee in some way. Very Happy

Thanks these are great tips.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: March 30, 2007, 11:36:02 AM »

Justicefornatalee - thanks for your tips.  I've posted them in our thread for Tourism Show notices!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: March 30, 2007, 11:36:07 AM »

Justice----u did great!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: March 30, 2007, 11:38:29 AM »

Justicefornatalee - thanks for your tips.  I've posted them in our thread for Tourism Show notices!

Klass-----luv your little chickie.   I have been researching sites for info from phone #'s.  most u pay per use ($15 for phone....$49 for a single background/criminal check).......)  do u know of any alternatives?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: March 30, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »

Maybe for the next trade show we can enlarge this photo and pass it out  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: March 30, 2007, 11:40:26 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Klass-----luv your little chickie.   I have been researching sites for info from phone #'s.  most u pay per use ($15 for phone....$49 for a single background/criminal check).......)  do u know of any alternatives?

FOM - sorry but I don't know anything about those sites but I'm sure someone here will.  I'll watch for any responses to your question and make sure to let you know.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: March 30, 2007, 11:44:02 AM »

Klass.....thanks.....i think the sick to my stomache feeling is good to go on...for now....FOM with a bikini a beer and a gun.....nice

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: March 30, 2007, 11:47:32 AM »

Klaas--Can you transfer over suggestion #8 also.

It's pretty important: OBEY THE LAW. Very Happy

Antonio Carlo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: March 30, 2007, 11:47:57 AM »

Quote from: "JusticeforNatalee"
Klaas--Can you transfer over suggestion #8 also.

It's pretty important: OBEY THE LAW. Very Happy

Sure, will do!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »

Have a good day monkeys.  Thanks Klass.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: March 30, 2007, 12:02:46 PM »

Maybe for the next trade show we can enlarge this photo and pass it out  Laughing

heck I'd like to see this go up on a couple of billboards  Laughing  Laughing

it's tragic but interesting to see NCState's basketball coach's son arrested for felony assault and a host of other charges this week, for not once has the father cried foul or asked for special privileges - all he's done is cooperate fully with the investigation. Unlike the black hole Paulus has engineered and I do still feel he had the goods on so many that it allowed him to do this.  Rolling Eyes

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: March 30, 2007, 12:18:18 PM »

FREDDIE AND HIS CAMERA

THE DECATUR DAILY
August 30, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — ...... A third man was arrested with the Kalpoes but his lawyer said Monday that it was unrelated to Holloway's disappearance.

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

Emerencia said Zedan-Arambatzis has denied having any physical contact with the girl or taking photos of her, but has admitted to being present when the photos were taken.

The prosecutor's office declined to comment on the case

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.