May 21, 2024, 03:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #180 2/04/11 - 2/22/11  (Read 170366 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #840 on: February 20, 2011, 02:51:42 AM »

Tupelo......yes.  I will meet you at the court house on GMAT Wednesday!

Have Klaas give u my email address...I am so looking forward to this and it will be nice to have someone there with me.
Great!  I'm looking forward to this as well!  I'm gonna have to control myself tho, lol, as I tend to talk back to my monitor during these hearings!      

hahaha!

How about you guys wear the same color shirt or something so we'll know its you two when we're watching?   Enjoy meeting each other, wish I was there to join yas!

I know!! You could wear monkey suits!!      

Just kidding.......... I'm thrilled you guys are going and will be representing us there!!  We'll be anxious for your posts!!

Don't sit too close to Casey! She fools with her hair a lot and cooties can jump!   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 20, 2011, 03:38:16 AM »

I saw this over at THM   http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1058&sid=098b74e7ca2093f6a34aeba0bf407bdb&start=950  and I had to share.  Thanks ellejay!  A picture is worth a thousand words!  hehehehe

Wow!  What a great shot - a picture is worth a thousand words!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #842 on: February 20, 2011, 03:53:35 AM »

God, how I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!! 

However, I would end up in the slammer, fo'sho.  I am a LEO and have a very hard time controlling myself when it comes to somebody being stupid and being liars, and I despise baby killers.  I might be tempted to sit on the duhfense side so I can smack them all upside the heads, and I might be tempted to spit on the beotch.  That would not be like my usually lady like self.   

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 20, 2011, 04:11:23 AM »

God, how I wish I could go!!!!!!!!!!!! 

However, I would end up in the slammer, fo'sho.  I am a LEO and have a very hard time controlling myself when it comes to somebody being stupid and being liars, and I despise baby killers.  I might be tempted to sit on the duhfense side so I can smack them all upside the heads, and I might be tempted to spit on the beotch.  That would not be like my usually lady like self.   

Lol zoo
I hear ya! I would like to spit on bozos face' if you know what I mean what a prick! I hate it that not only is he disrespecting caylee but he is trying to disgrace kathi belich! who is only trying to do her job. He past evil/vindictive!! arrogant! and mostly INEPT!!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 20, 2011, 04:13:12 AM »

Have Klaas give u my email address...I am so looking forward to this and it will be nice to have someone there with me.
Great!  I'm looking forward to this as well!  I'm gonna have to control myself tho, lol, as I tend to talk back to my monitor during these hearings!      

hahaha!

How about you guys wear the same color shirt or something so we'll know its you two when we're watching?   Enjoy meeting each other, wish I was there to join yas!

Just kidding.......... I'm thrilled you guys are going and will be representing us there!!  We'll be anxious for your posts!!

Don't sit too close to Casey! She fools with her hair a lot and cooties can jump!   

omg double  omg funny!! who knows what she is harboring in that greasy pile of shredded wheat.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 20, 2011, 04:14:40 AM »

hahaha!

Unfortunately for us we probably won't see you two.

I assume you will sit on the prosecution side and we never see those folks much. Especially when Casey is there. The media focus on that side of the room. (But you will probably be seated near Kathi Belich! ... such a wonderful journalist!)

It will be great for me at least to know you two will be there showing your support for Caylee!

Cudos to you, cookie and Tupelo!

yeah and I have an idea you two!!
get kathi's autograph and take a pic with her in front of bozo and mason!! oh what a hoot!!

Loca
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: February 20, 2011, 07:53:36 AM »

I am really excited to be going to that hearing...The locals that I have spoken to here can't wait till Casey goes to trial...She is very disliked..Most can not figure out why Cindy and George r not more supportive of Caylee...about how we feel.

Also,how does this lottery thing work?   First ones there?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: February 20, 2011, 09:05:39 AM »

hahaha!

I will be sitting on Caylee's side of the courtroom, so you probably won't see us.  But I figure it will give us a better look at Casey.  I do have some monkey socks I could wear! 

Question?    How do I get in touch with Klaas to ask her to give Cookie's email to me?   I changed my email addy a long time ago, and I don't have one listed here at all any more.  Do I make up a throw away account first, then give it to Klass on the board in musings?  HELP  I'm so lost here.  lol

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 20, 2011, 11:04:50 AM »

This posted at the hinky:

the statements the defense wants suppressed---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiq6BEW7ygA
p1/3 - Casey Anthony Surreptitious Recording - Secretly Taped in Police Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMgidLf8D5U
part 2--

http://www.freewebs.com/cayleebloggers/ ... police-car
part 3--

Why?   

Unless she is the cockroach, of course.   Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 20, 2011, 11:32:02 AM »

I am really excited to be going to that hearing...The locals that I have spoken to here can't wait till Casey goes to trial...She is very disliked..Most can not figure out why Cindy and George r not more supportive of Caylee...about how we feel.

Also,how does this lottery thing work?   First ones there?

Im not sure a lottery will be put in place for these hearings coming up but if it is get there early & its usually pretty much first come.  As far as Cindy & George forsaking their murdered grandchild for that monster they put on this earth, admitting Casey killed her in their minds is admitting that they failed as parents as well as could have prevented it...while the mindset can be explained, for me it doesnt excuse their behavior or exempt them from my severe disdain.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: February 20, 2011, 12:21:41 PM »

part 2--

part 3--

Why?   

They probably do not want the jury to hear that she is as cool as a cucumber after her arrest in August.   She also is attempting to put blame on the detectives for not issuing an Amber Alert & speaking to the "criteria" being met yet there wasnt one issued (repeating what her mother told her that detectives said).   "You're not looking for a body, you're looking for a little girl, it could have been released yesterday..."    She then speaks to the scene in front of the house & talks about being "out of the loop" for 5 weeks  and "a bunch of lies" being told yet she is a liar..."everyone else that has told a lie within this, nothing has happened to them and it clouds my judgment."  (is this chick for real)   She discusses inconsistencies & discrepancies complaining that those are not being reported...blah blah blah.   To me she is building her defense here.   To that end, she also exhibits an axe to grind with Det Mulich, one of the lead & original detectives that were assigned to this case that ultimately arrested her after her wild goose chase....she is attempting to turn the table on them probably because her idiot attorney spout nonsense to her about "malicious prosecution," etc.   Note, however, she does not discuss missing her daughter or exhibits any upset whatsoever that she is still "missing."

Its rather funny but not shocking that she barely reacts to the dang roach in the car, unlike the female officer in the car.   She spoke in a bragging tone about Lee doing an event for missing children yet states she didnt ask him any details about it nor does she show ANY emotion...she is cold.   

Bottom line her defense is attempting to fault LE in any area they can, soddy police work, destroying evidence, malicious prosecution, etc., etc., blah blah blah.   The issue here isnt that she didnt get Mirandized, its that she cannot keep her horseface shut!

After reviewing everything available to us regarding her arrests, I'm not seeing where she didnt volunteer to keep yapping.  Regardless, despite the fact that these recordings give one the advantage of hearing her frame of mind & lack of emotion they are hardly an essential element to proving her guilt.   The defense might be sweating them but I do not think the State is worried about them possibly being omitted at all.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 20, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »

http://bullstopper.wordpress.com/2011/02/20/does-jose-baez-really-believe-court-orders-are-for-naught/
Does Jose Baez Really Believe Court Orders Are for Naught? 02/20/11

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 20, 2011, 04:07:03 PM »

part 2--

part 3--

Why?   

Soooo. I see why the defense doesn't want this out there. In part one, Casey is trying to put LE on the defensive by asking why there wasn't an Amber Alert and why she and Cindy were given the run-around when asking why there hadn't been one. In other words, Casey is saying she wanted the Amber Alert to help find her daughter whom she says is alive. But this doesn't jive with what happens later when she stops helping LE find her daughter. There was some cockamamie tale that she didn't want to put Caylee and/or her family in danger, but if that was the case, wouldn't an Amber Alert have been putting Caylee and family in danger as well? It made no sense! And it put a giant hole in Cindy's theory that Casey wasn't talking because Caylee being looked for would put Caylee/family in jeopardy.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: February 20, 2011, 04:35:11 PM »

part 2--

part 3--

Why?   

They probably do not want the jury to hear that she is as cool as a cucumber after her arrest in August.   She also is attempting to put blame on the detectives for not issuing an Amber Alert & speaking to the "criteria" being met yet there wasnt one issued (repeating what her mother told her that detectives said).   "You're not looking for a body, you're looking for a little girl, it could have been released yesterday..."    She then speaks to the scene in front of the house & talks about being "out of the loop" for 5 weeks  and "a bunch of lies" being told yet she is a liar..."everyone else that has told a lie within this, nothing has happened to them and it clouds my judgment."  (is this chick for real)   She discusses inconsistencies & discrepancies complaining that those are not being reported...blah blah blah.   To me she is building her defense here.   To that end, she also exhibits an axe to grind with Det Mulich, one of the lead & original detectives that were assigned to this case that ultimately arrested her after her wild goose chase....she is attempting to turn the table on them probably because her idiot attorney spout nonsense to her about "malicious prosecution," etc.   Note, however, she does not discuss missing her daughter or exhibits any upset whatsoever that she is still "missing."

Its rather funny but not shocking that she barely reacts to the dang roach in the car, unlike the female officer in the car.   She spoke in a bragging tone about Lee doing an event for missing children yet states she didnt ask him any details about it nor does she show ANY emotion...she is cold.   

Bottom line her defense is attempting to fault LE in any area they can, soddy police work, destroying evidence, malicious prosecution, etc., etc., blah blah blah.   The issue here isnt that she didnt get Mirandized, its that she cannot keep her horseface shut!

After reviewing everything available to us regarding her arrests, I'm not seeing where she didnt volunteer to keep yapping.  Regardless, despite the fact that these recordings give one the advantage of hearing her frame of mind & lack of emotion they are hardly an essential element to proving her guilt.   The defense might be sweating them but I do not think the State is worried about them possibly being omitted at all.

After reading your post I felt I had to listen to the tape...OMG I wish I hadn't. She is a chip off the old block. Yack,yack,yack. I loved the part when she's telling them ..."it clouds my judgement"..."toward law enforcement in the community where I've lived for 19 yrs"   Who gives a flyin flip about her, like she's some fine example of an involved community leader. GMAFB  It's no wonder her pimp lawyer made sure she's in virtual isolation', she is unbelievable. "out of the loop for 5 weeks"     and like you mentioned, nary a concerned attitude about Caylee.  I've never known of anyone her age speak like that, as if she's mimicking a mix of tv show dialogue jumbled up with Cindy's 'facts' .
Evil, she had no more angst going on than if someone had stolen her lunchmoney.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: February 20, 2011, 07:13:21 PM »

part 2--

part 3--

Why?   

Soooo. I see why the defense doesn't want this out there. In part one, Casey is trying to put LE on the defensive by asking why there wasn't an Amber Alert and why she and Cindy were given the run-around when asking why there hadn't been one. In other words, Casey is saying she wanted the Amber Alert to help find her daughter whom she says is alive. But this doesn't jive with what happens later when she stops helping LE find her daughter. There was some cockamamie tale that she didn't want to put Caylee and/or her family in danger, but if that was the case, wouldn't an Amber Alert have been putting Caylee and family in danger as well? It made no sense! And it put a giant hole in Cindy's theory that Casey wasn't talking because Caylee being looked for would put Caylee/family in jeopardy.

Under the guise that her story were plausible, absofrigginlutely!  The very first time she lied to LE after the 911 calls we knew she was not concerned about anyone's safety or she would have buckled under & have been hysterical that she was afraid due to some sort of threats...o heck for that matter a "Zanny the nanny" would have had to been proven to exist.   We didnt begin to hear about Casey being concerned that she or her family may be in harms way until AFTER she changed her story beginning at Sawgrass Apts to a Jay Blanchard Park abduction that she stupidly claimed to have been victimized by in broad daylight!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 20, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26889140/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates
Motion To Strike The State's Motion To Strike Defense supplemental Witness List

I can't help but notice the nasty tone the defense seems to always have.

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Not only the nasty tone but whoever types these motions needs some lessons in spelling and proofreading.  "The State has 'not' intention."  Also in this motion they type "There," when they intend "Their."  The only thing missing here is the misuse of "Whom."  I know that misspelling isn't important in say, a forum (And I plead guilty to that,) but one would think that legal documents should be proofread to assure that  each word is spelled correctly. IMO it reflects poorly on the Baez Law Firm and is typical of the slovenly way Mr. Baez conducts his own affairs, i.e. having his driver's license suspended, although briefly.  I wonder if he pays his typist minimum wage.  You get what you pay for.

I still wonder where that $250,000 plus went.  But as of now, Casey is indeed getting what she's paying for.

Totally agree, if the attorney doesnt proof it personally staff on a regular basis should be charged to do so with every document leaving that law firm, period.   Over the years I have witnessed many a tongue lashing & warnings of getting fired due to lazy errors not being caught, especially grave is when one is made that might change the intent of the sentence.

Then again on a sidebar note, Bozo even uses "firm" loosely IMHO, its not like he has a staff of attorneys nor a partner(s)...as of this date he has ONE (1) listed with a very small staff in different positions.
http://www.baezlawfirm.com/Home_English_May.html   (look under about us)

Cappacino--Wouldn't it be funny if Baez types these up himself?  I also think his signature is hilarious.  It looks as if he had practiced so that he could sign autographs quickly and with a flourish for his adoring fans.   He sees stardom ahead.  I see something entirely different for him--at least I hope so.

BBM

He got it right, just spelled it wrong, as usual, he spells it star, we spell it rat(s).  Dom sounds like?

I believe in miracles!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 20, 2011, 10:34:05 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26889140/detail.html?utm_source=manual&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=casey+updates

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

Not only the nasty tone but whoever types these motions needs some lessons in spelling and proofreading.  "The State has 'not' intention."  Also in this motion they type "There," when they intend "Their."  The only thing missing here is the misuse of "Whom."  I know that misspelling isn't important in say, a forum (And I plead guilty to that,) but one would think that legal documents should be proofread to assure that  each word is spelled correctly. IMO it reflects poorly on the Baez Law Firm and is typical of the slovenly way Mr. Baez conducts his own affairs, i.e. having his driver's license suspended, although briefly.  I wonder if he pays his typist minimum wage.  You get what you pay for.

I still wonder where that $250,000 plus went.  But as of now, Casey is indeed getting what she's paying for.

Totally agree, if the attorney doesnt proof it personally staff on a regular basis should be charged to do so with every document leaving that law firm, period.   Over the years I have witnessed many a tongue lashing & warnings of getting fired due to lazy errors not being caught, especially grave is when one is made that might change the intent of the sentence.

Then again on a sidebar note, Bozo even uses "firm" loosely IMHO, its not like he has a staff of attorneys nor a partner(s)...as of this date he has ONE (1) listed with a very small staff in different positions.

Cappacino--Wouldn't it be funny if Baez types these up himself?  I also think his signature is hilarious.  It looks as if he had practiced so that he could sign autographs quickly and with a flourish for his adoring fans.   He sees stardom ahead.  I see something entirely different for him--at least I hope so.

BBM

He got it right, just spelled it wrong, as usual, he spells it star, we spell it rat(s).  Dom sounds like?

refreshing what we already knew! cindy knew caylee was dead!! she spent time with sean krause and so much as hinted and said she felt casey did something to caylee. I cannot forgive her for disrespecting caylee to save casey! knowing her grandaughter was taken from her out of hate from her daughter. And your going to reward her with  being vindictive to innocent people!! mean hate and vindictive to kathi b in the begining and even  had the nerve to  argue with nancy grace/greta and other t.v reporters that tried to cal her on some th facts!! she is as dispicable as bozo/casey!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: February 20, 2011, 10:34:56 PM »

Hi Brandi--Hi Monks

BBM

refreshing what we already knew! cindy knew caylee was dead!! she spent time with sean krause and so much as hinted and said she felt casey did something to caylee. I cannot forgive her for disrespecting caylee to save casey! knowing her grandaughter was taken from her out of hate from her daughter. And your going to reward her with  being vindictive to innocent people!! mean hate and vindictive to kathi b in the begining and even  had the nerve to  argue with nancy grace/greta and other t.v reporters that tried to cal her on some th facts!! she is as dispicable as bozo/casey!!

OOPS I get so mad at them idiots I feget what I am doing lol!! HERE IT IS!!

a few articles/videos on sean krause.

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19734910/detail.html
-----sean krause interview with yuriM and johnA----december 2/2008---

-----seanK on gretaVS---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-YeQN3oPAc
Casey Anthony: Web site operator Sean Krause Interviewed ---january 2009

-------sean krause passes away ----february 2009---
http://kreuzer33.wordpress.com/2009/02/ ... ause-dies/
----------snipped---------more @ link-----

Many of you may remember Sean Krause during the search for Caylee Anthony. He was a friend of the folks at Texas Equusearch and the organization received many donations thanks in part to his numerous posts. These posts allowed the organization to purchase much-needed supplies during the search effort.

Krause died after a bout with Cancer at the age of 25.

-------seanK's video tribute to caylee----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FiKgs5y ... re=related

Loca
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: February 20, 2011, 11:23:03 PM »

Again Bearly, extremely well said.  Thank you for articulating what has been in my mind and heart.

Thank you, Sister, you do the same for me many times. 

an angelic monkey

Sometimes the issues surrounding this case, if you will, are beyond words, and I am left reaching in the air for the right words.  When I think of what Caylee, an innocent baby, went through, my mind simply refuses to go there.  How could the people who profess to love her the most allow this to happen?  I do understand how a grieving Grandparent would not want to "give up" another member of her family, but I don't think that is the real reason here.  I think it is guilt eating away at her.  If Casey is guilty, then surely Cindy feels guilty for lighting the fuse that set Casey in motion.  Cindy knew Casey's capability and still lit that fuse and let her leave with Caylee. 

How could she?  At the very least, Casey was driving a 3000 pound death machine in a fit of rage.  Anyone in her way was in danger.  Why not call 911?  She was a rage machine, something was bound to happen.  If you light a fuse on a bomb, you are going to get an explosion.  Who doesn't know that?  I think Cindy feels if Casey is guilty, then surely Cindy is guilty, too.  Casey is an adult and is responsible for her actions.  If someone knew Casey had issues and could not control herself, it was that person's duty to declare her incompetent and take action to gain Power of Attorney and whatever steps needed to be taken to get Guardianship of Caylee immediately.  Even if Caylee had to stay in a foster home until things were straightened out, she had a better chance of being alive living with another family than she would have leaving with Casey that fateful night.  How many people have made the statement, "I would have gladly taken her," on this blog, on other blogs and just about everywhere.  Why not give us NLBers something to do?  You hear every day how the NLBers live for Grandchild visits and in some cases, live for their children coming home from school.

Good grief.  Why didn't someone stop her?  She left with the most precious thing (I don't mean to de-humanize Caylee) they had.  What do they call 911 for?  The damned car.  Not the most valuable thing (sorry again, but I am trying to make a point that things mean more to them than their precious Granddaughter).

I believe in miracles!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: February 21, 2011, 01:45:23 AM »

Again Bearly, extremely well said.  Thank you for articulating what has been in my mind and heart.

Thank you, Sister, you do the same for me many times. 

an angelic monkey

Sometimes the issues surrounding this case, if you will, are beyond words, and I am left reaching in the air for the right words.  When I think of what Caylee, an innocent baby, went through, my mind simply refuses to go there.  How could the people who profess to love her the most allow this to happen?  I do understand how a grieving Grandparent would not want to "give up" another member of her family, but I don't think that is the real reason here.  I think it is guilt eating away at her.  If Casey is guilty, then surely Cindy feels guilty for lighting the fuse that set Casey in motion.  Cindy knew Casey's capability and still lit that fuse and let her leave with Caylee. 

How could she?  At the very least, Casey was driving a 3000 pound death machine in a fit of rage.  Anyone in her way was in danger.  Why not call 911?  She was a rage machine, something was bound to happen.  If you light a fuse on a bomb, you are going to get an explosion.  Who doesn't know that?  I think Cindy feels if Casey is guilty, then surely Cindy is guilty, too.  Casey is an adult and is responsible for her actions.  If someone knew Casey had issues and could not control herself, it was that person's duty to declare her incompetent and take action to gain Power of Attorney and whatever steps needed to be taken to get Guardianship of Caylee immediately.  Even if Caylee had to stay in a foster home until things were straightened out, she had a better chance of being alive living with another family than she would have leaving with Casey that fateful night.  How many people have made the statement, "I would have gladly taken her," on this blog, on other blogs and just about everywhere.  Why not give us NLBers something to do?  You hear every day how the NLBers live for Grandchild visits and in some cases, live for their children coming home from school.

Good grief.  Why didn't someone stop her?  She left with the most precious thing (I don't mean to de-humanize Caylee) they had.  What do they call 911 for?  The damned car.  Not the most valuable thing (sorry again, but I am trying to make a point that things mean more to them than their precious Granddaughter).

I agree with you completely.

If we look & listen to how this family even discussed Caylee & how they kept their home, it always surrounded "things" as a measurement of their twisted idea of love.   A ridiculous amount of stuffed animals, a multitude of videos to serve as a babysitter & a completely overblown amount of pictures almost as if they were trophies, so to speak.   Even for someone who enjoys photography the "Ode to Caylee" all over that house appeared to be attempting to prove something, and I suspect embellished even further AFTER her murder to give the appearance that she was adorn beyond measure by the entire family.

The sad reality is Caylee was not a beautiful baby girl to these people, she was a possession they could use against each other in a power struggle.   For Cindy, a second chance since she failed miserably with Casey & a way to control Casey in the process.   For Casey, a way to get more attention thru Caylee & manipulate her parents.  Every single Anthony used Caylee both to reflect upon themselves when it was something positive & deflect when they needed to cast blame amongst each other.

Casey may have committed the murder but they all have blood on their hands.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.