May 22, 2024, 12:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #657 7/14 - 7/15/2007  (Read 139291 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: July 14, 2007, 04:52:02 PM »

www.joescrabshack.com  no less.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: July 14, 2007, 04:52:09 PM »

Lawyers do not like to challenge lawyers.  I found one that wants to pound the pig in the pavement.  

My guess is he pissed off the wrong person.  

We will see….
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: July 14, 2007, 04:53:27 PM »

There is a section at bottom of page of that Joe's Crab Shack Link for comments.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: July 14, 2007, 04:53:41 PM »

Greetings Monkeys,
Below is a recent commentary from the Netherlands website “the topicality psychologist” http://actualiteitspsycholoog.web-log.nl/
Linda in MD

11 June 2007
Joran of of the ditch are no lord

The previous weeks those Joran of of the ditch have been extended in the news
I saw him at Peter R freeze on the tube, at least it concerned him, he does not want himself with Peter in conversation. Afterwards note bene at Jensen. The worst interview ever seen on television. Jensen were only themselves speaking. It will be, however, because he has written a book concerning its experiences as a result of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Those Joran behave themselves as if he is guilty
I also get that feeling at him. The way he talks, looks at, a type sluikse eye rise, the non verbal attitude, on its hoede, frightened to be caught. Your zit there as it were that to wait for he will admit.

According to Peter R. freeze he can lie, however, well
And if he says it then it is this way? Moreover can will believe you, however, entirely in your own lie, which at Joran of course also the case is able be.

He has already admitted to have lain
Yes with those two friends they have practised firstly a tale, of which has admitted them later that the leugens were. But that concerns a part of the tale, he denies its involvement at actual disappearance in all tone-toonaarden. He is therefore perceptible and liar, but none good.

Be you if you lie also an assassin
Of course not. Dom is it but if he is innocent, then he has been punished heavily already complete for this lie. In the eyes of public are you then already rapidly, however, guilty. In America he can no longer show himself. That is, however, pitiful for these Joran. Rather logical that he at Jensen bijzat there covered.

Nevertheless in the details he lets know itself from time to time
That was notable me also, at Jensen he said that he Natalie had left behind on the range. On her own, they does not want remain, he. He said, I have its there behind gelaten, I thought that nevertheless see I never more.

You mean that he knew already that she was
No, he says there actual, I have had my sexual pleziertje, she had him exactly, to its own say, orally satisfied, and he thought: I need its no longer, I have been satisfied, what she finds of me me does not captivate, tomorrow them to house and never meet again I nevertheless return its. Therefore how she comes at home on her own, she zoekt it but from.

Rather egoistic
Yes considerable, no nice boy, no sympathetically people, these Joran. Also this way chique to establish the attention with such a book on your in a matter, of which is already confessed that you have lain, from which appears that you use women that you can nothing make a difference that you only leave behind them on a range in the middle of in the night, as a result of which another one its uprotected has been possible seize and assassinate.

Yes, what if he had brought its netjes, as it becomes a lord, to house
About that I did not belong our friend Joran to Jensen. If he had not only left behind its, then this little girl had still lived. And I wonder myself if he feels himself about that really guilty, or only thinks, what stupidly of me that has not brought I its house her, then I all had not had this gesodemieter to my head.

Placed by the topicality psychologist for 11:50 in general | Permanent link
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: July 14, 2007, 04:54:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Oh yes.  A Senate hearing, please.  Whine about how the FBI was constantly interfering with your morning frosted flakes and your evening parties.  Whine about how they were staying close to the family and trying their level best to get some one on that POS island to listen to them.  Yes, indeed.  Whine about  how it Aruba.  Please do.  

Then after all the whining and crying...sit back and watch what happens.   If you think life is bad there now, just wait.  Enter Beth and Co.  once again.  This time they have all the information you don't want to be released.  They will know what the FBI knows, what the NSA knows, what the CIA knows and finally your little happy place will slowly sink into the sea.  Last time I heard, the world was still searching for Atlantis.  You know it sank also. LOL

Yes, a good laugh for all involved...please let's press the United States to have hearings.  What a joke!  I am sorry, I just can't help it...this is way too funny not to enjoy it.  

Okay, I promise I will behave, now.

why behave? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2007, 04:55:03 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

We have eaten as various Landry's in the Houston/Galveston area...a few times at Joe's...but usually it tooooo darn noisy for us....

hmmm... I did not see "Joe's" listed on their list! I KNOW they were started by Landry's -- maybe they sold off Joe's. I've been in this industry (Foodservice) for 20 years. Need to investigate!

I haven't a clue..pehaps they sold them as you say...they recently bought out/took over Luther's BBQ in Houston

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2007, 04:55:38 PM »

So who do we need to contact?  Joe's or the parent company?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2007, 04:55:48 PM »

We have eaten as various Landry's in the Houston/Galveston area...a few times at Joe's...but usually it tooooo darn noisy for us....

hmmm... I did not see "Joe's" listed on their list! I KNOW they were started by Landry's -- maybe they sold off Joe's. I've been in this industry (Foodservice) for 20 years. Need to investigate!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe's_Crab_Shack

(sold off in Nov '06)

there you go...you are good!! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »

I sent my email to Joe's Crab Shack at their website.  Will wait to see if they reply.  The receipt of my email was noted.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2007, 05:03:04 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "ospainter"

ROTFLMAO...JUG...you devil you!!  LOL

yea, Sunny , bet he's related to Dick Cheney... What ya think???? Laughing  Laughing

hahahaha I think Jug must get a big heehaw reading that crap!  LOL....I have a felling he has a great sense of humor!! Wink

Jug and I might be related....Bet you and Jug are related...Hell Jug is related to everyone...And has more money than Haliburton, oh wait, he is Haliburton.... Laughing  Laughing

I would be PROUD to be related to him... Wink  he has always had a special place in my heart....he got such a raw deal from the press after renho accused him of pushing her...I wish he's have slapped the snot outta her...and then the EVIL HATEFUL UGLY things some of the HATE sites posted...how it must have hurt him Crying or Very sad .....I have always felt JUG was the strength behind Beth those first days, weeks and months...holding her up and together. thank God he was there.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2007, 05:03:05 PM »

tick, tick, tick
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2007, 05:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

I sent my email to Joe's Crab Shack at their website.  Will wait to see if they reply.  The receipt of my email was noted.

Do they deliver?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2007, 05:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Uh... didn't we have a story eons ago that nobody goes to aruba for the food... because it isn't good...

anyone remember???

I can attest to the food being not only EXPENSIVE but not very good either..nothing memorable that's for sure....know some people who went  to a supposedly upscale Italian restuarant .........got sicker than sick!!......UGH!!   But I don't remember the article.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2007, 05:07:27 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
I just overheard a commercial on tv for Joe's Crab Shack (don't know if it's a national chain or not)  They were advertising their new "Aruba Salad".  Geez, I feel a nasty email comeing on

Wonder what they are using for garnish...perhaps some of Lorenzo's early harvest?? Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2007, 05:08:38 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Thanks, I will do the same.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2007, 05:09:32 PM »

Damn!  The FBI just knocked on my door!  They wanted to know who that “bitch” is that keeps them on speed call!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2007, 05:09:50 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
tick, tick, tick

Easy...you are cracking me up...he is not very happy with you or Klaas right now...poor rat Wink  y'all are picking on him Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2007, 05:11:36 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Damn!  The FBI just knocked on my door!  They wanted to know who that “bitch” is that keeps them on speed call!
Very Happy  Very Happy

Patches O'Hoolihan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2007, 05:12:01 PM »

Since when did anyone go to Aruba for the food? I can remember an article way back in Amigoe stating that the food was ehh. It was non descript. Nothing really authentic.

Code:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147249-d151981-r7987529-Occidental_Grand_Aruba-Palm_Eagle_Beach_Aruba.html
 Also some of the staff were indifferent and the elevators were slow and sometimes did not work at all and the food was subpar.

Honestly, Aruba has become nothing more than a bunch of fast food restaurant chains. Since everything is shipped into Aruba ... what exactly would an Aruban salad be?

A meal made elsewhere.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2007, 05:14:34 PM »

Did the oh so professional supposedly downright brilliant rat use the F word????  Shocked I've always wondered why brilliant people use average curse words, you'd think he would have a really large word.......here's one for you mouseman N-E-A-N-D-E-R-T-H-A-L

oh Sunny I think quite a few of rat's nerves are upset today  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.